PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Happy Arrivial Day to Me~ as well as a tribute to PH

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-02-2019, 11:08 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Happy Arrivial Day to Me~ as well as a tribute to PH

Wow, I guess I'm old-

Today, Clover is 10 years young (jeez, I have a decade old fairy)
This also marks nearly 12 years of my Pixie Hollow gaming journey.
Not only this, but last month marked my 8th year here at PHF, and what an interesting chapter of my life. (I have only the fondest memories of meet-ups, mini-game threads, -oh and the time EKB changed my name to bass101? -- good times)

This thread is not only to wish a happy arrival day to my favorite water talent gal, (I think hitting double digits warrants a happy birthday post, I don't know about you) but also to pay credit where credit is due.

I grew up with PH and PHF- (the game and forum practically raised me ) and while I do look back and cringe at old posts and old art I've made, being in such a supportive community made me better. I can say with confidence that I wouldn't be so interested in graphic design, or coding, or animation if not for both Pixie Hollow and PHF and I definitely wouldn't be studying (or even interested in for that matter) web development otherwise.

I wouldn't have the same outlook on life, and my personality would probably be drastically different. When I was younger, I was shy and afraid to come out of my shell, but being able to take on a different persona and "be a fairy" was exactly what made me able to open up, and be more myself, as ironic as that may be. And there are people I met both in-game and in-forum who have shown me a lot of kindness and friendship that I could never forget either.

If you would've told me a decade ago that creating an online fairy would change the entire course of my life, I would not have believed you!

Here are some graphics many of you, or I made of my dear Clo!

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Last edited by kass101; 09-02-2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 09-06-2019, 05:12 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Happy (belated ) 10th Arrival Day!
Click the image to view the full version
I was gonna post a picture of a cake, but this cake tin looked cooler. I bet Tinker Bell would give this to Clo as a gift!

I know what you mean- PH and PHF have influenced my life as well. And isn't it great that PHF is still here? How wonderful that the world of Pixie Hollow helped you to come out of your shell and discover your passions!

Thank you for sharing these photos\memories... Oh man, bass101... Who could forget that??
Old 09-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: fairyish
Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
Aww this was so sweet!
Old 09-15-2019, 08:14 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'm very late, but I hope Clover had a wonderful Arrival Day!

Thank you for sharing this tribute with us! Wow, I really do feel old - Misty is a 9-year-old fairy now. And it's been six whole years since the closing...

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!