PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home

Fly Home Discussion about your own home, decorating, and other players' homes.

Old Step by Step items-home guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Lightbulb Step by Step items-home guide

Welcome to step by step items-home guide!

Here you will find ideas for your home step by step.I will post here items that i have created and if you have
more creatives ideas for items or some improvement suggestions you can post your ideas too!

Rules
If you want post plz follow this scheme:

- Forum rules.

- Name of the item.

- Name of the things that you need and where you can get
them (if the item is a old item just said it and if
you can tinker it put the name and the level that you need)

- The explain in each step with the appropriate snapshot.

Is important that you attach the snapshot showing each step and explaining a bit about
the item and that things that you used for do it. If you have a question plz pm me.

The objective of this thread is share our creativity
with everyone and have fun decorating!!

Items that have been posted:

Piano by Sweet Cupcake.
Computer by Sweet Cupcake .
Comfy bed by Sweet Cupcake.
Grandfather Clock by Olivia Diamondsky.
Juice Bar by Warrior Honey.
Vidia bed by Sweet Cupcake.
Loch ness Monster by Cricket.
Dragon Headpost by Cricket.
Wilderness theme bedroom by Sapphire Sweetfeather
Wishing Well by Sapphire Sweetfeather
Dandelion Bench by Sweet Cupcake

Thank you for join and share your creativity with everyone!

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 09-27-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 02-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Wow! You made that?
That's flitterific!
I am so proud of you!

Pixie Hugs!!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Thanks Jillian! Im working in this thread and i would love that the talented decor home fairies join and help me with this guide!! I know that for now we cant use the albums, but soon we will be able and between all this guide will be cool!!

Item: Piano.

You need :
2 chilly tables ( available now in Harmony´s home collection and you can tinker it level 23)
2 books ( you can tinker it Fairy Tales Collection level 9)

STEP 1: PUT A TABLE DOWN AND OTHER UP. THE TABLE DOWN IS
MORE BIG AND A LITTLE MORE AHEAD THAT THE OTHER TABLE

STEP 2: PUT THE BOOKS, YOU NEED DYE THIS BLACK AND WHITE
FOR THE PIANO KEYBOARD, RESIZE THIS UNTIL MORE SMALL
THIS HAVE THAT APPEAR A KEYBOARD.

STEP 3: MOVE THE TABLE TO DOWN, AND MOVE THE TABLE TO FORWARD UNTIL
THAT YOU CANT SEE EACH BOOK.

STEP 4 : THE PIANO!!

If i made a mistake with something please let me know! im not have much experience in post and i'm weak with the English. I will add more items little by little!

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 02-27-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: merge double post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Wow! Your good! All that from those tables and some books! Amazing!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Very Good Post Cupcake! Olivia
Old 02-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Very good job, Cupcake! I have a recipe for a home item I made out of other home items. I am not going to reveal it now. I will PM you about it today, Cupcake.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:28 AM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thumbs up

I don't often post here anymore, mostly because I stay on the road a lot and am pressed for time, but I have to say that I REALLY like this post and I want to encourage more of you guys to submit to it.

As an artist, I work in 2D so the whole building of things in the Hollow eludes me, as they already have some 3D effect. I honestly have a difficult time creating things and decorating my house in a way that I like. I am always trying to cover up walls and stack things and it never seems right.

So this thread has helped me tremendously.

Believe me when I tell you that my background on flat canvas has crippled my ability to see some objects as things other than what they are and what they can be combined with.

I often think I should dye most of my stuff white so that the bias will be lessened and I can see the shapes rather than worrying about whether or not it will look silly to stack or 'merge' two objects.

When you are used to building the 3D illusion on a flat surface using paint and pencils, it's baffling to be given objects and dye. The creativity and the desire may be there but the learning curve leaves me feeling like a neanderthal who was just given Photoshop after drawing on cave walls with a burnt stick for her entire life.

This tutorial has been the first thing on the forum that I have been excited about in a long time! PLEASE post more of your creations and photos! They are MUCH appreciated!!

Lotuspuppy
Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
WOW Im glad this post has given you so much JOY! Im sure Cups will too! It is an eye opener isnt it? Now cricket is very creative look at this!

But dont ask me how she did it!!! LOLZ
Old 05-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you Lotuspuppy! I'm glad that you like the thread!

The idea of this thread is share our creativity showing how do the things STEP BY STEP, using items that we have already for do new items.

We have much creative pixies here as you can see! Look Cricket Dragon!
is so wow!! but sometimes show the things step by step take time

Cricket maybe can join here if she have time i'm sure that she will some day

In this moment the furniture disappear with the new changes of pixie hollow is why no is easy decor also Neville's shop changed things and now I cannot count on those items.. i used much of them for decor.. I have been disappointed.. but still i love decor so i when i have time i will post more items

Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Cupcake! I love this! What a clever thread! Bravo!
Old 05-25-2012, 03:16 AM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Excited

Oh my gosh, you guys are SO awesome and creative!

I love the piano, grandfather clock, juice bar, bed, and dragon!!!

Tiger will have to make one of those sometime and post it here but obviously, it won't be as good as any of these.

Love,
Tiger
Old 05-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
WOW Im glad this post has given you so much JOY! Im sure Cups will too! It is an eye opener isnt it? Now cricket is very creative look at this!

But dont ask me how she did it!!! LOLZ
Woah! The dragon is AMAZING!
Old 05-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Guardian of pixies
View Warrior Honey's Photo Album
Warrior Honey's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bookworm
Warrior Honey is a Fast FlyerWarrior Honey is a Fast FlyerWarrior Honey is a Fast FlyerWarrior Honey is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
yes cricket is indeed an amazing fairy.....what a creation it is.....Dragon indeed. i really would love to know how to make it.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
May be the same Cricket not 100% but it does resemble her work. It is a Loch Nessa Monster

From what I can tell of the Chinese Dragon, the head has those pinecone chairs as the eyebrows, the sockets look like the new teacup chairs, sports medicin balls with neverdove eggs as pupils, small campfires for the fire lashes, roof of the mouth is a posy pillow, tongue is the leaf blanket they sold last winter in Ember's. The body is one of the floorings from Neville's I think the toadstool one, with clover rugs for scales. Not sure about the legs, the tiki torch for sure but not sure what she used for the feet or the jaws. As far as how it all is put together I have no clue. Very clever indeed!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:36 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

Wow! I am very impressed! How do you suscribe threads?

Scarlet