PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old Your Favorite Characters...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:49 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Hunger Games- Peeta, Rue, Katniss, & Prim ♥
Catching Fire- Peeta, Finnick, Katniss, & Johanna
Mocking Jay- Peeta, Prim ♥ & Buttercup. (I determined these by how they act in that book)

No Passengers Beyond This Point- Mouse

Dear Dumb Diary Series- Isabella

Harry Potter Series- Ron & Hermione

Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Rodrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
And I agree with you about the Twilight books they are so overrated.
My brother told me to stay away from that book.
Twi, why do you hate Twilight? xD
Old 03-13-2012, 02:25 AM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Glad am not the only one. Lol.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
And I agree with you about the Twilight books they are so overrated. But I do also think
that Alice was the best thing about the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
I really dislike Twilight, with a passion.
Quote:
Glad am not the only one. Lol.
^^ I'm happy someone feels the same way! My friend loves Twilight and we've had quite a few arguments on that subject
Also - I really wouldn't suggest Twilight to anyone under 13, and the movies are just, well, let's just leave it at that.

[I'm very sorry if I insulted anyone here, it's just that I really dislike Twilight )
Old 03-13-2012, 05:24 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
I really dislike Twilight, with a passion.
lol, once my friend said to this other guy "I hate you, with a passion."

i don't like the Twilight Saga that much, either. tried to read the book, only managed to get past the first 3 pages or so. and i agree with you Iris, about the movies. my friends talked me into seeing the 2nd movie a couple of years ago, i walked out in the middle of the movie to get an Icee. the blue raspberry was calling to me.. :P
Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
(I love blue raspberry too ^^)
We went to see Breaking Dawn for my friend's birthday and I ran out in the middle of it to "go to the bathroom". It just happened to be a very long bathroom break that lasted for the rest of the movie
I've watched New Moon and Eclipse too, but haven't seen the 1st movie (don't particularly want to anyway ).
The only character I really like in the series is Alice. She's just cool ^.<
Old 03-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
So many fairies like me...

Again some more characters:

Lord Of The Rings: Frodo, Merry, Pippin, Lady Galadriel.
Nancy Drew: Nancy, Bess, George.
Hardy Boys: Frank Hardy, The two Hardy Brothers.
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Natasha, Greg, Susan and Frank Heffley.

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 03-20-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Oops! Thanks, Emily. :)
Old 03-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I don't like the series that much, i mean i'll watch the movies, and maybe read a book, i still don't really like the twilight saga. Many people do, and some people only watch the movies because of Taylor Lautner...
Old 03-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Twilight is overrated. I might like it when I'm older, but I think it's dumb right now. anyways, to get back on the subject of this thread:
The Lord of the Rings: Frodo, Gollum, Samwise
Harry Potter: Harry (of course) Dobby, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny
Warrior Cats: (Only on third book of first series, so sry if I get names wrong, but please don't correctme cuz I don't want to have it spoiled) Fireheart, Graystripe, Spottedleaf, Bluestar, Cloudkit, Sandstorm, Cinderpaw, Yellowfang, and Tigerclaw. Oh, and Barley
Star Wars: Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Vader, and Chewbaka (or however you spell his name)

Sig by Twilight
Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Watercloud View Post
The Lord of the Rings: Frodo, Gollum, Samwise
Lol! I'm a huuuge LotRO fan and can't wait for The Hobbit movie to come out
I also love Bilbo, in the movies he's so wise and calm ^^
Gandelf is also a favorite, I cried when he "died" and did my happy dance when he came back from fighting the Balrog >.<
Gollum is one of my favorite characters of all time - *my preeeecious* my friend can do an almost-perfect imitation of him xD
I also love Boromir, even though the power of the ring forced him to betray his friends in the end :[
My favorite place in the movies is the land of Lorien - it's just so beautiful! And the Shire is also lovely, the home of the hobbits is so cheerful ^^
My favorite scene is in the second movie when Merry and Pippin first meet Treebeard - "Merry! The tree is talking!!" "Eeek! The tree is talking!!!" "TREE? I'M NOT A TREE!"
Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Oh, yah! I forgot about adding Gandalf to my favs! I cried too when he "died" I cried when Frodo "died" too. Aragorn is one of my ABSOLUTE favs too! Gollum is kinda (I know I'm weird when I say this) cute to me. I don't know why, he just is. I can't wait for the movie of The Hobbit to come out either!
Quote:
My favorite scene is in the second movie when Merry and Pippin first meet Treebeard - "Merry! The tree is talking!!" "Eeek! The tree is talking!!!" "TREE? I'M NOT A TREE!"
LOL! My fav scene too. Besides the one in the second book/movie where Frodo and Sam are talking about if they will ever make it into great stories. That scene was sweet.

Sig by Twilight
Old 03-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Watercloud View Post
Oh, yah! I forgot about adding Gandalf to my favs! I cried too when he "died" I cried when Frodo "died" too. Aragorn is one of my ABSOLUTE favs too! Gollum is kinda (I know I'm weird when I say this) cute to me. I don't know why, he just is. I can't wait for the movie of The Hobbit to come out either! LOL! My fav scene too. Besides the one in the second book/movie where Frodo and Sam are talking about if they will ever make it into great stories. That scene was sweet.
Lol, I think Gollum is kinda of cute too, he's so, I don't know, cute in some kind of way ^^
And I love that scene too!! It's so sweet how they're wondering if they'll ever make it into the stories and be famous ^.^
Old 04-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ooh, I'll have to think on this one!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Percy and Grover
Heroes of Olympus: Leo
Series of Unfortunate Events: Count Olaf
The Outsiders: Johnny
Disney Fairies: I've only read a few, but I'm going to have to go with Rani
Master Cornhill: Tom
Narnia: Lucy, Prince Caspian and Aslan
Hangman's Curse: Ian
The Wingfeather Saga: Peet the Sockman

I'll add more when I think of more books. ^^

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!

Last edited by vetcat1234; 05-11-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
OK! I got another one!

Tamisin from Fairy wings!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM
The Quenchiest
View CactusJuicy's Photo Album
CactusJuicy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Asleep
CactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Disney fairies - Rani, Prilla, Vidia
Harry Potter - Fred and George, Hermione, Snape, Luna
Warriors - Well I liked Firestar in the first series and in the newest I'd say Dovewing and Ivypool. (my favorite pairing is JayfeatherxStick)
Howl's Moving Castle Series - Sophie and Calcifer and Howl( especially when he's a genie) and pretty much everyone. Also Prince Justin who can never not get lost and turned into something/someone else.
Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass - Alice, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, Mock Turtle, Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Contrariwise, Snowdrop and Kitty.
Camp Half-Blood books - Percy, Nico, Ella
American Girl- Kirsten, Samantha, Felicity (why did they retire them TT^TT)

Last edited by CactusJuicy; 05-10-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Fave characters

Lord of the Rings: Gandalf (but in the movie version I like Pippin and Galadriel.)
Anne of Green Gables: Anne Shirley
American Girl: Samantha
Star Wars: Han Solo
Narnia: Puddleglum and Reepicheep and Lucy
Harry Potter: Dumbledor
Series of Unfortunate Events: Violet Baudelaire and, sorry, but Count Olaf. Well, maybe Klaus Baudelaire after he meets the Triplets.

Disney Fairies: Beck and Vidia.
The Last Airbender: Aapa
The Munsters: Grandpa Munster.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)