PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Talent of Pixies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:52 AM
dancing for the holidays!
View MistyMay's Photo Album
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Mellow
MistyMay is a talented FairyMistyMay is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
"Oh , alright! I understand. Some days I get so focused at Havendish Stream, my friends have to push me in to get my attention. But then I just pull them in right after me, and we have a water fight!" Misty giggled. "I guess I'm getting off subject."

"Hey! I have an idea. Do you want to get ready with Cecile and I?"

Last edited by Tepcat; 01-06-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: multiple posts from same user
Old 01-05-2010, 05:36 AM
Loves Silvermist
View PurpleCherryBlossom's Photo Album
PurpleCherryBlossom's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
PurpleCherryBlossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
"Oh sure!" Then Primrose frowned "Oh but those pansies have been awful needy lately and" Primrose shook her head "But I think they can survive a night alone for me!"
Old 01-05-2010, 06:41 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
oh yess i also will join u guys.
"wait for me till i get my gown ready, will u" said carrot after a long time as she was quitely observing her newest friends....
"i am thinking of getting a blue gown with silver sparkles and a white sash, what do u think about it", Carrot asked her friends..

Last edited by Ginkgo; 01-05-2010 at 06:42 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-05-2010, 08:19 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 

Water Talent
"I think that sounds lovely Carrot! I'm glad you're coming with us Primrose. I think we'll have a lot of fun!" Everyone chatted for awhile as they waited for Carrot to finish her dress. "Oh, I can hardly wait to show you my shoes!" Misty bubbled. "They'll match perfectly! Oh this will be so much fun, I'm so excited!"
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 

Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
carrot came back wearing her blue dress within minutes, listening to what Misty was saying she said "oh great , i also wanna see ur shoes misty, lets go and see them before going", carrot suggested..
Old 01-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Loves Silvermist
View PurpleCherryBlossom's Photo Album
PurpleCherryBlossom's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
PurpleCherryBlossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Primrose giggled "Oh I am glad that my purple dress is finally done!"
Old 01-05-2010, 10:44 PM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Now that everyone's dresses were finished, they all flitted over to the home tree, and onto Misty's floor. When they got to Misty's door, their was a cleaning cart in front of the door. "Um, I'm not sure what this is, let me go see." Misty said as she went around the cart and into her home. A few minutes later, she came back out. "I totally forgot, this is my day for a 'deep clean' and the cleaning talents are up to their wing-tips in soap bubbles!" Misty's wings drooped. "You would think they would have something else to clean, what with the ball and all," She mumbled. "Where are we going to go now? We certainly can't be in my home."
Old 01-06-2010, 01:32 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
After asking what was going on, Tansy had flew to her home to prepare some things, put on a pretty dress, and flew to where her friends were. She exclaimed, "Hello, Carrot! Hello, Misty! Hello Cecile! Hello, Primrose! You all have very beautiful dresses!" Then she looked at Misty's sad face. "Well, my home is a little messy, but you can fly to my sister Strawberry's home. I'll ask a messenger talent to tell her we're coming. Is that okay with you all?"
Old 01-06-2010, 06:43 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"That sounds good to me. I'm sure we'll have just as much fun there!"
Old 01-06-2010, 07:37 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase

woww
"thats a great idea, tansy", said carrot
lets go..
Old 01-07-2010, 12:59 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
The messenger talent came back with a message of approval from Strawberry. The fairies flew to Strawberry's home and was greeted warmly by Strawberry.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:01 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"Thanks for having us over!" Misty said. "Even though we don't have much time to get ready anymore, I'm sure we'll have fun!"
Old 01-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Is a Fairy
View aaliyah's Photo Album
aaliyah's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween '09 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Bored
aaliyah has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
yeah we all really appreciate it! woah! chloe rainyriver exclaimed with her eyes bulching out of their sockets. this is the most beautiful house i have ever seen!if you havent heeded it yet........I ABSOULUUUUUUETLEEEYYYYYYYYYY ADOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEE YOUR HOME!chloe cried out.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:29 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Yes i completely agree with chloe", exclaimed carrot
"strawberry ur home is fairy perfect"
Old 01-07-2010, 11:59 PM
I love Tinker Teacher FM!
View Ice River's Photo Album
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 8

Ice River has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
OOC:Sorry about not posting! SCHOOL. UH!COO

Cecile smiled and nodded. She was glad to be with her friends, but it occasionally got too crowded for her and she sometimes wished to leave. But she didn't want to be rude, so she stayed and chatted with her friends.