PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Quest for Sorax

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Is looking for a puppy.
View IrishFencer's Photo Album
IrishFencer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Super Donation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design an Outfit Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Author
IrishFencer has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent
Post The Quest for Sorax

Chapter One-The Legend of Sorax
“No!!!” I scremed, waking up from my terrible nightmare. My friend, Aria a healing-talent, turned to me. “Fox you OK?” she asked. I sat up and nodded. “Yeah, I think,” I said. Kat, a drawing-talent, also turned to me. “Fox you scared the pixie dust out of me,” Kat scolded, “I mean what you said like, um… Aria help me out.” “Like, ‘Leave them alone, I’m the one you want! ’” “Or, ‘No, let him go! ’” Kat added. I looked at my friends. “How long was I out?” Kat looked over to Aria. “We think a day and a half,” Aria admitted, then added, “we think.” I stared at them. “I think she should know what’s been happening over the last day and a half,” Kat said.

“Yesterday about three hours before we knew where you were, Aria was trying to heal the faires with The Forever Sleeping.” I stared at them. “The Forever Sleeping?” I pondered. “Yes, it’s a sickness that is very rare in the Hollow or Neverland for that matter,” Aria explained. “How rare?” I asked. “It hasn’t happened since the last couple centuries.” “We think you had it only for a little bit, maybe because you missed dinner the night before you fell asleep or you maybe…” “Maybe be the One,” Queen Clarion finished stepping into my home. “The One?” I asked. “Yes, Foxmoon. The One. The One who in the Legend of Sorax, were to wake us from Shardwing’s wrath,” Queen Clarion said. “Who,” Kat, Aria, and myself questioned. “Met me in the Hollow Tree,” she said and flew off wiping tears from her eyes. “I got to go,” Aria said. “Me too,” Kat said and they took off leaving me alone with my thoughts.

~*~

When I landed in the Hollow Tree, instead of Queen Clarion , Fairy Mary waited for me. “Ahh, Foxmoon, the Queen wishes for me to lead you to the Hall of Secrets.” I smiled thinking, The Hall of Secrets, what in Neverland is that?
Fairy Mary lead me down deeper into the Hollow Tree. Down and down and down and did metion down we went, finally stopping at huge double doors. Carved into the door were pictures of Fairies and other things to represent Pixie Hollow. Fairy Mary smiled, nodded, and flew off leaving me alone. I stepped toward the door and rubbed my hand across the carvings as if they were something dear to my heart. “Hello,” a voice rang that did not belong to Queen Clarion it was a Sparrow-man. “Hi,” I said, utterly confused. “I’m Terry,” he said happily. “I’m Foxmoon, but you can call me Fox, everyone, but authority does,” I said. Terry grinned. “You must be looking for Queen Clarion,” Terry said. I nodded. “Follow me,” he said and led me through the doors.

Queen Clarion was waiting for me as I entered with Terry. “Foxmoon, welcome to The Hall of Secrets, where Legend’s, Myth’s, and other fantasy’s exists to few fairies.” I smiled my what in Neverland is going on smiles.

“Terry, here, is one of the fairies who wishes to help you on your quest,” Queen Clarion said. “Wait quest?” “Yes Foxmoon, quest, the Quest for Sorax.” “Who’s Sorax?” “Not who, but what,” Queen Clarion said, with a yawn. “Queen, why are you yawning?” Terry asked. “Oh, did I? Foxmoon time is not on our side,” The Queen said, worry in her eyes.

“Centuries ago just as the age of Pixie Hollow came, fairies lived all across Neverland, as so some fairies took that for granted, as in Neverland belonging to just them. Shardwing led those Fairies and when Pixie Hollow was created Shardwing, wished to destroy it and all who lived there. Some Fairies joined him. He put the Fairies that lived in the Hollow into Forever Sleeping. A few fairies were able to stop Shardwing, but Sorax, the one who led the quest, risked his life and got himself lost to protect his friends. His friends carried out his Quest by doing one thing no other Fairy could do, uniting their talents with the Crest of Stone, renamed the Crest of Sorax. They returned with their bad tidings, but as we Fairies slowly forgot that time. Shardwing is slowly gaining return of his powers and as of yesterday regained enough to bring Pixie Hollow to its end.”

“So we need to find the Crest of Sorax?” “Yes, Foxmoon, but you shall not be alone. Terry a Tinker Talent; Neverheart a Water Talent; Roseheart a Light Talent; and young Petals a Garden Talent, shall join you and you represent the Animal Talents. Foxmoon…” The Queen never finished for she too went into the deep slumber of Forever Sleeping. “Queen Clarion?” Terry said touching the Queen’s shoulder. “It’s up to us now, Terry go get Fairy Mary and some scouts. I’ll find the others of our group."

Chapter Two-Off to Find the Rest
I flew off away from the Hollow Tree with a heavy heart. Queen Clarion is gone; the Fairy who protected the entire Hollow was in a sickness made from some evil sparrow-man. I thought of who I needed to find. “Neverheart, hmm,” I said and flew toward the Stream. “Excuse me, but do you know where I can find a Miss Neverheart?” I asked. “Oh I think she’s helping the little fishes today,” a fairy with navy hair replied. I nodded and flew toward the Waterfalls. I stopped by a red headed fairy. “Excuse me, but do you know where I can find a Neverheart?” I asked. The red headed fairy grinned and said, “Your looking at her, so what do you need?” “Um…I can’t talk about it here,” I said. “Oh? Well follow me it’s break time for me any way."

Neverheart lead me to a quiet area. “So what do you need?” “It’s more of what the Queen needs, you have to help me on a Quest,” I said holding nothing back. “A Quest, honestly that’s all? I mean I know about this Quest thing, but Queen Clarion said nothing about it being today,” Neverheart said. “You don’t get it? The Queen is in the Forever Sleeping, we have to go,” I said. Neverheart seemed stunned. “The Queen she’s in it?” “Yeah, go pack and do you know Roseheart or Petals by any chance?” “Yeah, I mean I know Roseheart, but not Petals. I can go get Roseheart if you’d like,” Neverheart said. “That would be very helpful thanks, Neverheart,” I said. “No problem and call me Never,” she called after me as I flew off to find Petals. “We met at the Hollow Tree,” I yelled at the last minute. She gave me a thumbs up and flew off.

I flew off toward Cherryblossom Heights in search for the young Fairy that Arrived about two weeks ago. “Hey, Stephen,” I said spotting a Garden Talent, I knew. “Fox haven’t seen you lately,” Stephen said. “No do you know where I can find Petals?” “Oh I think she’s collecting petals, I got to go, see you later,” Stephen said. I flew toward Whispering Winds only to find a little Fairy. Nothing like the Fairy I saw two weeks ago. “Petals, right?” I said to the young Fairy. “Yeah,” she mumbled. “What’s wrong?” “That sickness it’s gotten Queen Clarion right?” I felt my eyes widen. “How, do you know that?” I asked. “It’s true? Not just some cruel sick joke, it’s true?” Petals said, bursting into tears. “Petals, we can fix it though,” I said. “How?” she sniffled. “The Queen is counting on you to rescue her with my help, so come on don’t fret,” I said. Petals nodded and flew alongside me to my house.
At the Hollow Tree Terry; Neverheart; Roseheart; and Petals waited for me as I hurriedly packed my stuff. “Sorry I took so long one can only get so much Pixie Dust,” I said and set my stuff down. I handed each of the fairies three bags of pixie dust. “Enough to get there enough to return and a little extra for the worries,” Terrance had said. As we were about to take off, Fairy Mary stopped us.

“Foxmoon you need this,” she said handing me a golden gem, “It’s the Queen’s Gem, it will allow you to Travel to certain places.” I nodded and put the gem in my pocket for safe keeping. “Good luck,” Fairy Mary said and we all took off away from our homes not knowing if we would ever return.

Chapter Three-Buck
I felt alone as we flew through the Never Forest. I mean Neverheart and Roseheart had each other to speak to and Terry and Petals got along just like that! Then there was me shy and to myself.

"Hey Fox," Roseheart said, flying up next to me. "Um, hi," I said. "So wow, it's up to us to save The Hollow. Lots of pressure," she said. I nodded in agreement.

I soon heard a hawk. "Did you hear that?" Petals said. We looked up and saw a Hawk fly toward us. "SCATTER!!!" Roseheart said. The hawk looked around and spotted me. It eyed me and flew toward me. I tried to fly off but was paralyzed with fear.

Suddenly, a sparrow-man appeared in front of me. "Go...NOW," He barked. The hawk's eyes narrowed and lunged. The sparrow-man moved to the side and pulled out some of the Hawk's feathers. It cawed in pain and flew off.

"You have to be careful 'round these parts, miss," the sparrow-man said. I stared at the sparrow-man. He had messy hawk brown hair, that hung close to his shoulders, he had a leaf covering his left eye, and wore a green leaf shirt, and brown leaf pants."Who are you?" Neverheart said. "I'm Buck," he said. "I've heard of you," Roseheart said. "Fast flying fairy, is that how you heard of me?" Buck said. Roseheart nodded. "I was told by Queen Clarion to met you guys 'round here," he said. "Wait, your joining our Quest?" Buck nodded.

"How much do you know?" I asked. "I know Shardwing has got the Queen in the Forever Sleeping, and it's up to you guys to stop him, so let's get a move on," he said.

"Yeah, we need to move, we can't waste any time," Roseheart said. Buck nodded and led us across The Never Jungle to a Dark somewhat haunted path. "Where are we," I asked annoyed. "Shortcut miss," he said. "Well, it's the longest shortcut I've seen," Neverheart mumbled, sleepily. "Buck let's go and land we're tired and worn out," I said. "Fine, but we got to be careful, this is dangerous land," he said. We nodded and landed.

Chapter Four-The Incounter
"Hey Fox you in there?" a voice came form outside my tent. It sounded like Terry, but yet not like him. "Fox?" the voice came again. I reached out to open the tent, but then stopped. 'What if this was sabotoge?' I thought to myself.

I grabbed the Queen's gem and put it in Pixie Dust, it glowed like a firefly. "Perfect," I whispered and put it in my pocket.

I walked out of the tent only to be attacked. "Hey get off!" I said as they wrestled me to the ground. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the gleaming gem. "Ahh!" The fairies yelped. "Stay away from me!" I said and took a step towards them my light out in front of me. "Where are my friends and Buck?" I growled. "There," one hissed. I turned to see my friends and Buck tied and gagged.

I ran over and untied them. "Thanks," Neverheart said. "Light for everyone we can chase them off with it," Roseheart said. Buck took the light and ran it over his knife. "Weapons," he said and we took off for the Fairies. "Get them you twits!" the leader said. The Fairies blind to the light used they're other five senses. "Distract them I'll go after the leader," Buck said and took to the sky. "We got to do something like-" "like confusing them," Petals finished. We scatterd and confused each of them.

Soon they were in the bushes yelling like crazy clumsies.

We ran towards Buck and his battle. "Long live Shardwing!" he cried and disappeared. "Buck, he's hurt, bad," Terry said kneeling next to him. I kneeled next to him too. "I'm fine guys really," Buck said. I looked at Roseheart. "Hey Terry, Petals let's go get something to make Buck better," she said and lead the the youngsters away from the bloody scene. "Never-" "I'm on it," she said and flew to get herbs. "How bad did he cut?" I asked taking a blanket and pressuring it on the wound. "Nothing too serious," Buck said,"You aren't a healing talent are you?" "Be quiet," I said. "You are-" "I said shush," I said. I needed more coverage to pressure on him and his clothes started to attach to the wound. I started to rip his shirt. "Hey this is my good shirt," he said. "Well to bad," I mumbled and took another blanket to put on the wound.

"Fox they work with Shardwing, they are his warrior people," Buck said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Didn't you hear him?" I thought for a moment. "That isn't good he knows we are coming." "No it isn't, it's really bad and will probably do anything to stop us," Buck said.

Chapter Five-Buck's Secret
I woke up to find Roseheart tending a fire. "Morning, Rose," I yawned stepping out of my tent the Queen's Gem in my pocket, just in case. "Morning Fox," she said, very out of character. "What's wrong?" "Buck's a bad man," she mumbled. "What?" "I saw him after everyone else was asleep, I followed him, because he wasn't suppose to get up, then I saw him with the Fairy-Rebels." "What about
the-" "He used food coloring." I knew I couldn't trust him. "Fox, maybe-" "Rose you aren't crazy you aren't like that." Rose sighed. "Give him time, like they say don't judge a book by it's cover."

Rose stood up and said, "Ya know, your a nice fairy, watchin' us and stuff." I smiled. "You too Rose," I said. Rose smiled and went into her tent.

Last edited by IrishFencer; 07-22-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: fix htmling
Old 06-27-2009, 03:55 AM
i miss you all !
View 01Skittles's Photo Album
01Skittles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: fairyish
01Skittles is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up

Two thumbs up IrishGirl!
I enjoyed reading your story!
Can't wait for the next chapters!

Made by Twilight(:
Old 06-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Is looking for a puppy.
IrishFencer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Super Donation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design an Outfit Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

Thx Skittles!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:43 AM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
loved it!!
hope to see more soon!! [:
Old 06-27-2009, 04:56 AM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
very good im thinking of starting a book but i don't no if people would like it
Old 06-28-2009, 09:20 PM
is back in the Hollow! =D
View Roseheart's Photo Album
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dreaming
Roseheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Ivy, this story is fantastic! I'm really impressed with the plot; it's so complex and intricate and original! How did you ever come up with it? You're also getting this story off the ground running, which is great -- my Pixie Tale has been rather slow going so far, so I'm amazed at how fast you've managed to get so many fairies together and so much information out about the quest in such a short time. The title is great, too -- pulls the reader in straight from the beginning, and it sounds so adventurous and mysterious!! And let me tell you, Roseheart is very honored to have been chosen as one of the questers! She is tickled pink over it, and is so happy to be joining so many other excellent and qualified fairies on this quest to save Pixie Hollow.

I hope you write more soon, buddy; am loving this story!! And I hope I see you in the Hollow again soon, it's really been too long since we've had a chance to chat!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 06-29-2009, 01:15 AM
Is looking for a puppy.
IrishFencer's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Post Thx

Hey thx Rose, thx for the compliments and hey ur story is wonderful! I love it!
Ivy
Old 06-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh, Irish Girl! So funny!

You based Buck off of Buck from the new Ice Age movie, I can tell. You told me you liked his character, haha. Wasn't expecting this, though! Nice chapter! Will it be finished soon? I find it much better to post one chapter at a time; maybe you might want to do the same? Waiting for the next chapter,

-Never
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
is back in the Hollow! =D
View Roseheart's Photo Album
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dreaming
Roseheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Loved the two chapters, Ivy!!! Fantastic! I just adore the character of Buck. Haven't seen the new Ice Age movie, but I like him anyway, lol. Your description of him and the way you wrote his manner of speaking really brought him to life! And man, the encounter scene was intense. Talk about scary! And talk about smart on Fox's part, for thinking it might be a trap or sabotage, and going back to get the gem. YOU GO, GIRL!!! You saved them. It's pretty scary to think that Shardwing has followers, though -- I thought we were just dealing with one crazy evil guy, but it turns out it's a crazy evil ARMY!! I wonder who they are? Rebel fairies, or what? Creepy, at any rate.

WRITE MORE SOON!!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 07-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Is looking for a puppy.
IrishFencer's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hey thanks Rose! To be honest I haven't seen the new Ice Age movie either and I didn't know the weasel thing's name was Buck until after I wrote this. Anyway BUCK RULES : )

Ivy and Penelope