PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old .:~Never Say Never~:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Post .:~Never Say Never~:.

Chapter 1
The Roar of the Flames

A voice broke through my slumber. “Neverheart! Miss Neverheart! You have to wake up! There’s a fire!” I bolted awake at hearing the dreaded word. I instantly breathed in a cloud of thick smoke. “Hello?” I coughed. “I’m here to rescue you. You have to get out of the house!” a sparrow-man replied, also coughing. I saw flashes of flickering red and orange lights in the blackness, making me want to curl up into a ball and stay there forever.Fire. The opposite element of water and most likely my worst nightmare. I feared it more than hawks or drowning. I would rather die to disbelief than have to face the flames. But there it was, burning my house in the middle of the night. How had it reached my water lily, which floated on a quiet stream?“Neverheart, hurry!” the sparrow-man yelled. I jumped out of bed, not bothering to save any of my possessions as I flew towards the sound of his voice. Together, we dashed out the door, both having fits of coughing. Half of my home was engulfed in terrible, licking flames. We dropped onto the bank, the wet grass and sand cooling us. As soon as we could talk without coughing, he and I stood up.“Are you all right?” he asked, throat raspy. I shook myself, making sure nothing was broken or burnt. “A few scratches, but nothing serious,” I assured him. Looking across the stream, I saw fire dancing as it seared through the forest. It hadn’t been able to reach over the stream, but a burning branch had fallen and caught on my water lily, making the flames spread onto my roof.I immediately flew into the air and towards my house. “Wait! Stop!” the sparrow-man called after me, but I pressed on. There was no way I was letting a fire ruin my house. Smoke choked the air, filling my lungs and making me cough violently. Sparks exploded as a nearby tree fell to the earth. If I squinted I could see other Water Talents on the bank. They were gathering up water, making it float into the air, then splashing it onto the fire. It wasn’t working very well, with the fire being so massive.I hovered near the stream and mimicked their actions, gathering up a huge drop of water that was bigger than I was. Sweat beaded my brow, and I was too panicked to even talk. Drop after drop, I flung them at my house, trying to douse the spreading fire. A few other Water Talents flew over to help me, copying my movements. This went on till I felt like my wings themselves were on fire, even though the flames hadn’t managed to reach them. Every muscle screamed at me to stop, but I kept on. And soon enough, my house was saved.I puttered over to the bank, practically falling. I couldn’t ever remember being this tired out. My water lily home was charred, but in one piece. I was thankful for the salve Rosetta helped me put on it to protect it from harm two seasons ago.Fairies were gathered at the bank, looking across the stream and watching the horrible flames eat away at the forest. “Never!” I heard someone cry. Roseheart ran up to me, wearing an extremely worried expression. I sat up and tried to smile. “Are you okay?” she gasped. I nodded. “I flew here as soon as I heard the news. Apparently, a Light Talent was messing around with a mirror and things got out of hand, starting the fire. When they said it was near your house I came here as soon as I could! Is your water lily safe?” I nodded again, rasping, “We were able to save it. It caught on fire though. A sparrow-man woke me before…before anything bad could happen.” Roseheart pulled me into an embrace, and we both shook with sobs. Fires are very serious to Never fairies. One this big would no doubt be the result of many deaths. After a while, Rose broke out of the hug and looked at me, laughing slightly. “You look like you’ve rolled in soot. Why don’t you stay overnight at my house? In the morning we can check what damage was done.” “All right,” I agreed.Not much later, we arrived at Rose’s sunflower home. A few more of my friends had come to check on me to see if I was safe before we left. I had a tough time flying, feeling so drained, but it wasn’t too far to Rose’s. She made a makeshift bed for me out of Posy Pillows and blankets, making sure they were just right. Rose liked everything to be tip-top and perfect, even during anxious times like now. Her house was neat and tidy, and the many lights inside died down when she snapped her fingers.“Good night, Never. Let’s try to get some sleep,” Rose whispered in the dark. “It feels wrong to sleep, knowing what may be going on out there…” I murmured, my eyelids growing heavy. “Queen Clarion will know what to do. Don’t worry about it.” And I didn’t, falling asleep only seconds later. My last thought was wondering what Queen Clarion might do about this heated disaster.

Chapter 2
The Queen’s Decision

The next morning, Rose made sure we both got up bright and early. I’ve never been an early bird, but under the circumstances, I jumped at the chance to hurry. If anything happened overnight, I sure wanted to know. After quickly freshening up, we left Rose’s sunflower and headed to where all of the other fairies were gathering. My breath caught as I gazed upon a section of the forest. The only word I could use to describe it was…Black.Horribly and ominously black.The trees were barren and burnt to the crisp, as was everything else. It all looked unreal against the blueness of the sky. I saw the meager remains of many fairy houses lying in the ashes along with many weeping fairies and sparrow-men. It smelled hideous, like fear itself. My heart was heavy and breaking by just looking at it all. Rose gripped my hand and pulled me toward the crowd. Queen Clarion hovered above a black tree stump, looking at the audience with a dismal frown. Her normally brilliant complexion wasn't nearly as shimmery as usual. Gathered before her were fairies of all talents: Tinker, Water, Light, Garden, Fast-Flying, and many, many more. About every fairy on the island stood before Queen Clarion. As soon as fairies quieted their muttering, she spoke. “Dear friends…last night’s events are now being looked at with horror. We have lost many friends, homes, wildlife…” Her voice faltered as she looked down, and everything was silent. As bad as the fire had been just a few hours ago, it seemed as if the forest itself was shocked into sheer quietness. Everything was at a standstill until Queen Clarion broke the silence. “We shall soon try to restore this area of the forest, such as Garden Talents planting new trees and flowers. The Fast-Fliers will be hard at work cleaning the glade while Tinkers will prepare new homes for the ones that were lost. But the lives that were lost…cannot be replaced. We shall remember those who are now no longer with us for years to come. The cause of the fire is still a mystery, though we suspect a Light Talent to have made a mistake. Other than that, no evidence is clear.” Many murmurs and coughs were heard from the crowd as the Queen let her words sink in. “But also, dear friends,” she suddenly spoke up, “Something else was lost in the flames. Something of great importance.” She now had everyone's undivided attention, including mine. “A certain herb called Liria grows on this part of the Haven. We fairies use it to make a remedy to the wing flu that goes around every spring. Without it, many of us would never fly again. And, sadly...the fire destroyed the only patch of Lirith in the Fairy Haven.” Gasps echoed throughout the clearing. I'd gotten the wing flu last spring, and I wasn't able to move my wings before Dulcie had given me the remedy. The illness is said to travel on the winds every spring, and the Fast-Fliers normally get the worst of it. It makes your wings stiffen up until they're about as movable as slabs of stone. Without the antidote, it didn't matter how much pixie dust we got; we would be grounded forever. “Don't fret, my good pixies. I've heard from other creatures of Neverland, and there is one other patch of Liria. It grows somewhere far away, somewhere east of the Haven. I have chosen a group of brave fairies to go out and retrieve the herb. Then the Garden Talents can re-plant the Liria and the remedy will be provided,” explained Queen Clarion. A Fast-Flier in the crowd shouted, “But, Queen Clarion, it's already spring! The wing flu will be coming any day now!” “The quest for the herb shall be carried out as quickly as possible. Hopefully, we'll get it before any fairies get too sick to fly. Stand firm, dear friends. We mustn't give up, for we can mend this, and we shall. But I need you all to be brave while the questers are getting the antidote.”“But who are the questers?” another fairy asked. Queen Clarion did a small smile.“They are Roseheart, Bobble, Vidia, and Neverheart.”

Chapter 3
Preparing for Departure

Why me? Why choose me, out of all of the other valiant fairies? As soon as Queen Clarion's announcement was over, I confronted her, even though Rose was going into hyper hysterics about being chosen. “Queen Clarion!” I called after her highness. She turned to meet me, wisely saying, “Yes?” “Um, not to be rude or anything, but why did you choose me?” The Queen smiled. “Why, Never, don't be so surprised. I've seen you work around the Hollow; your talents are quite impressive. And the way you bravely flew in to rescue your home last night-even though you feared the flames, you did it.” I didn't want to mention that I'd had some help and was practically exhausted after doing it, but maybe she knew that. “So Vidia, Bobble, and Rose are coming too? Why are they coming?” “I have my reasons, dear. You all are very suited for the task. You'll be leaving for your quest tomorrow, unless you don't want to?” I couldn't say no; this quest involved the flight of all the Never fairies. And if I was to back down, I would probably regret it forever. Plus, if we couldn't fly, who would bring the seasons to the mainland? A lot of weight was suddenly slammed onto my shoulders. “I'm going on the quest tomorrow,” I stated firmly. Queen Clarion clapped her hands together and smiled. “I knew you would, dear. You all will meet at the Hollow Tree tomorrow morning to get the pixie dust needed for the trip and depart. I bid you a fond farewell, Never.” And with that, she flew off, leaving me to think. Would I be able to do this? Go on this wild adventure? We didn't even know the exact location of the Liria herb; we only knew that it was in the east. It all seemed as impossible as catching a huge, slippery fish with your bare fairy hands.Rose flew out of nowhere, almost crashing into me. “Never! Can you believe it? We're going on a quest!” she cheered. “Yeah...can't believe it,” I laughed nervously. “Oh, come on, don't tell me you're afraid! This is going to be an adventure; just think about all that we'll see! All there is to discover in the Wilderness of Never Land!” When she put it that way, I started to get excited too. “All of the new ponds and streams and puddles!” I gasped. “Yeah! Hey, maybe we'll even see a full-fledged rainbow hanging over a waterfall!” A waterfall! The power, the speed, the hugeness...I had to see one. We don't have gigantic waterfalls near the Hollow, just small ones cascading over rocks. The thought of a great big one sent quivers down my spine. “But we have to get the Liria herb as soon as possible, so we won't have much time for sight-seeing,” I remembered to tell her. “Well, we'll see stuff anyway. The island is full of so many awesome things that it'll be impossible not to see something amazing on the way. Plus, we don't know where the herb is, so we'll have to look around some,” Rose explained. “We have to pack,” I summed up, and we both leaped into the air, heading for Rose's house.But in the blink of an eye, a fairy shot out of nowhere and stopped in front of us. She'd been going so fast that I hadn't had time to see her. “Vidia,” I said in stiff greeting. “Why, hello, dears. I hear we're going on a little trip tomorrow.” Even when she was somewhat nice, it still sounded like she was sneering at us. “That's right. We're going on an important quest,” Rose said, as if making sure the Fast-Flier hadn't forgotten how dire the need was. I realized that she probably knew exactly how dire it was; with her being a Fast-Flying Talent, she would be one of the most likely to catch the wing flu since it traveled on the wind. And a Fast-Flier that couldn't fly would be as grumpy as bear woken from hibernation. “Don't be late tomorrow morning, darlings. I don't want to have to leave without you.” I knew she probably wouldn't mind leaving us, and plus she was determined to get the Liria herb. Darting off, Vidia made her grand exit. “Well,” Rose scoffed, “She's quite the character. I wonder what it'll be like, taking a trip like this with her.” “Same here,” I pondered, recalling not-too-pleasant encounters I'd had with her.We soon arrived back at Rose's sunflower, and we started packing up everything we needed. Our pouches bulged with contents-essential contents, we made sure. We didn't want to have to carry anything that we didn't need to. I'd also flown to my house to pick up a special trinket I simply couldn't leave behind. “Are you sure you need to bring that?” Rose asked my, pointing to my mirror. It was a mirror small enough to fit in my hands, its frame made of pure silver. “I'm sure. It could be of some use to us.” Light Talents love shiny things such as mirrors (especially Roseheart), but it was a sort of law in the Hollow that they weren't allowed to keep them for fear of starting a fire. Anything with glass was a hazard for them, so I understood why she'd rather me not bring it. But my instincts wouldn't let me leave it behind, and I slid it into my pouch.That night, Rose let me stay at her house, as mine was under repair. Tinkers had taken all of the furniture out before they started fixing the roof of which I was glad. Rose and I made sure to go to bed early so we could get up on time. I had a short dream about how, on our way to finding the Liria herb, we found the biggest, most magnificent waterfall a fairy has yet to see.

Chapter 4
Leaving the Hollow

“Rise and shine, sleepyhead!” Rose laughed as she pummeled me with a Posy Pillow. “Hey!” I protested, starting a quick pillow-fight before we freshened up and grabbed our bags. We arrived at the Hollow Tree not much later, landing near the pool of pixie dust that poured from the mill. I scanned the area and spotted Bobble, who was waving to us. Rose and I hovered over to him right away. “Good morning, ladies! What a day! I'm still having a hard time believing that I was chosen for such an opportunity. Clank was up all night preparing the cart,” he explained, gesturing to the finely-crafted wagon beside him. Cheese was tied up to the front and ready to go, and Vidia was lounging in the back, looking impatient. Many pouches filled with supplies were tossed into the back as well, making my stomach clench. How long was this trip going to be, anyway? A week? A month? Maybe more, but it had to be done. The thought of leaving home, leaving the familiar streams and ponds, made my heart sink. I was lucky to have the ever enthusiastic Roseheart at my side, picking out all of the exciting and fun things we might encounter. “What if we see mermaids, Never? Imagine! Actual mermaids!” I sucked in a lot of air and let it out with a whoosh. Rose got the message. “Worried?” I nodded. “Me too. But as long as we have each other, we'll be fine. I just know it,” she said. “You're right,” I chipped in, brightening. “We're doing this for the flight of all Never fairies, and I'm proud we were chosen. Let's do this!” I held out my hand, and Rose gave it a squeeze. “That's the spirit!” Bobble chimed. Vidia just scoffed, examining her nails. After we got our supply of pixie dust, Bobble flicked the reigns, and Cheese chirped happily and started to walk. A crowd of fairies were there to see us off, waving and wishing us luck. They're flight depended on us now.We headed due east, just like Queen Clarion had said. Bobble hummed a tune as he guided Cheese through the grassy meadow. Vidia didn't seem up to chatting this morning, but then again, why would she? She never seemed inclined to chat with anyone unless it was to worm in a snide remark. Rose was quite the opposite, talking to me cheerfully as we watched the scenery pass us by. “Hmm, where could the Liria herb be? Besides east, that is,” she pondered. I decided to try and use my instincts to figure this out. “If we knew what it looked like or what kind of place it grows in, we could probably find it,” I suggested. Rose almost shot out of her seat, which I knew meant she had an idea. “Oh! That's perfect! We need to find out what kind of land it grows in, and I bet I know someone who could tell us.” “Who?” we all said at once. “There's a Garden Talent who lives not too far from here. I've heard other fairies speak of her; Sage, the wisest Garden Talent of them all. She doesn't live near the Hollow and can't fly because of a slight accident and lack of pixie dust, but I hear she's amazing!” “But do you know where this 'Sage' lives, dear?” Vidia quizzed, turning up her nose. “Um, er, yes. They say she stays in the nearest patch of four-leaf clovers,” Rose stammered. Bobble made a worried sound. “Hmm, that isn't much to go by, Miss Rose. And I'm sure you know how tricky it can be to find a clover with four leaves...” he said, unsure. “We can do it,” I said, “Besides, it's all we have to go on. We need information on where to find the Liria herb; we can't just go looking around aimlessly. That could be dangerous. Like we Water Talents say, 'Don't fly over a stream if you don't know how deep it is.'” Cheese chirped in my favor. “Then I guess we'll have to find that patch, eh, Cheese?” Bobble laughed. Vidia seemed all but humored, harrumphing like we were all below her.And that's how we all started our search for the Liria herb.

Chapter 5
The Search for Sage

Vidia grumbled loud enough for all of us to hear as she darted above the tall blades of grass. We'd decided that she was best for the job of looking out for a patch of clovers, and she had grudgingly agreed. But she didn't like it, and she made that quite clear. “See anything yet?” I shouted. “No, honey,” she snapped back. “She sure had some grumpy-dust mixed in with her daily supply,” Rose muttered, making us laugh and Vidia eye us suspiciously. Morning began to end, leading into a nice afternoon. We had seen many clover patches, but none of them consisted entirely of four-leaf ones. Getting tired and irritated, I checked with Rose again. “Are you sure Sage lives around here?” Vidia had asked this question too, many more times than I had. “Positive! I mean, I've never really met her, but Stylus never paints his maps incorrectly.” “Stylus?!” I almost shouted. “You got directions from Stylus?” Stylus was a sparrow-man Art Talent. He was a good guy, but when it comes to certain things, he can be a bit...Incomplete. Stylus was the most scatter-brained sparrow-man in the Hollow, so it was hard to believe what Rose was saying. “Well, I sort of did. I watched him paint this map once and caught a glimpse of where Sage lived...” My face fell into my hands. If we were depending on instructions from Stylus, we were probably as good as lost. “Don't look now dears, but I think I've found it,” Vidia called from overhead, sounding bored. “Lead the way, Vidia,” Bobble offered tiredly. Even he sounded a bit fed up with all of this. Cheese chirped doubtfully, as if he was guessing that this was hopeless.Through the tall blades of grass, we suddenly came upon a forest of clovers. “Look! Four leaves!” Rose cried, pointing upwards. Every clover was dressed in not three, but four petal-like leaves. We all cheered, glad to have finally made it. I think I even saw Vidia smile as she settled back down on the wagon, but it may have been my imagination. “Now we have to find Sage, if she's really here,” I said. “I'm telling you, Never, Stylus may be a bit, err, forgetful at times, but he never messes up his maps,” Rose assured me. Somehow I wasn't feeling very assured. “Even if he did get it right, Rose, you may have read the map wrong. Let's just cross our wings and hope for the best,” I said. “Aye, your hoping seems to be working, ladies! Look!” Bobble called.Just around the bend was a little house. Its roof was made out of four-leaf clovers draped over a large half-cut gourd. Plants of every kind seemed to crowd around it: herbs, wildflowers, small trees, ivy, and even weeds. The colors were so vibrant that everything seemed to glow in a way that was lush with life. It was Garden Talent heaven. “Wo-ow,” Rose gaped, staring in awe. “It's quite charming; such a wee house with large plants almost covering it...” Bobble observed as we climbed out of the wagon. Vidia scoffed. “It's puny, dears. Would fall in a heartbeat in the wind.” I rolled my eyes, countering, “Well, it's standing, isn't it? And besides, we aren't here to see the house. Let's find Sage. The sooner we get the Liria herb, the better.” I walked up to the peculiar house and knocked on the door. “Waaaahhhh!” I yelped, the door whooshing open and throwing me back and onto the ground. I gasped and sputtered as the door closed right back up again. Vidia snickered. “Go away!” we heard a voice demand. It sounded cranky and old, coming from inside the house. I stood up and brushed off my arms. “Well, someone's not very polite. I think Sage needs to learn a lesson or two about this amazing thing called hospitality...” I marched right back up to the doorstep, despite the rude warning. Rapping on the door, I said, “Open up, Sage! The need is dire!” I braced myself for the door to slap my down again, but everything was still. Then the voice rang out again, seeming to come from the flowers instead of inside the house. “Rude trespassers! You didn't even think to say please...” “This place is rather odd,” I heard Bobble mutter nervously, and Cheese chirped back, anxious. My wings drooped in irritation, and this time I knocked softly on the door, like I would if I was going to Rose's house. “Please, ma'am, our visit involves the fate of the Never fairies as we know it. Would you be so kind as to help us?” The silence was deafening, looming about for several seconds. “Ooh...all right,” the voice sighed. The door swung open, gently this time. Cheese stayed outside as they rest of us went in. I gulped, almost hesitant, but reminded myself why I was here.Sage's house was one of wonder. Pouches and baskets filled with herbs and spices hung from every part of the lowish ceiling, making different parts of the house smell of unique scents, such as lemon, thyme, rosemary, mint, and more. The house was cluttered with planting pots that ranged from ordinary thimbles to large boots filled with dirt. The inside of the abode was filled with just as many plants as there was outside. In the middle of the room, my eyes almost skipped over Sage herself. She was short, shorter than me, at least. In a way of stature, she resembled Fairy Mary, only stockier. Sage was old, much older than many fairies I've happened across. I wasn't sure how fairies were able to look that old when they lived on an island were you were supposed to never grow up. The spark in Sage's olive green eyes was a young glint; her wispy gray and honey hair fraught with leaves and petals. The apron that was tied over her gardener's dress was well stained with grass and dandelion pollen. She looked at us with a mix of disdain and curiosity, kind of like how Vidia eyed strangers.“What do you youngsters need? I was in the middle of waterin' all of my children,” Sage complained, gesturing to her plants. “We're sorry to bother you, ma'am, but the wing flu is about to blow over the Hollow, and our last patch of the Liria herb was burnt in a dreadful fire. If we don't find some soon, all of the fairies won't be able to heal themselves of the flu, and we won't be able to bring the seasons to the mainland. So, you see, the need is dire, and we need to know where to find the cure,” Rose explained. Sage stared off into space, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. “Hmm...the Liria herb? That's a rare find, even for a Garden Talent like me. I'm not affected by the wing flu, y'see, because of the accident.” Sage gestured slightly to her wings, which were drooping, looking like the hooks of an umbrella that I’d seen once, utterly ripped and ragged. “But I figure I can help yeh. Come, I've made tea,” Sage said, waddling into the dining room.We followed her to see a large cauldron of tea simmering deliciously over a small, fenced in fire. We seated ourselves at the table, which was covered in thick moss, many books rested on it. Sage got us each a mug of tea, and when I took a sip, an orangey, spicy taste burst in my mouth, snapping with flavor. Vidia didn’t even touch her mug, which is rather impolite to us fairies. If someone goes through the trouble of making tea, or any other beverage or treat, you should at least taste it. Sage didn’t seem to notice, most likely because she had isolated herself from other fairies and didn’t know their habits. She took a long drink of tea, then slapped a huge book onto the mossy table and started leafing through the pages. She ran her finger over many sentences, then finally found the right one, tapping on the parchment. “’Ere it is!” She slid the book over to us to see. A large picture of a herb, the Liria herb, stood out on the page. It was oddly shaped, like lots of small tubes laced together with leaves. “That’s the herb?” Rose asked, just to make sure. “Yep. One of the hardest herbs to get on the island. It says here that it’s rarely found tangled in rose bushes in the east. I’d start lookin’ for roses if I were you,” Sage explained. “Tangled in rose bushes? Aye, ‘hard to get’ must be some sort of an understatement,” Bobble said, wincing at the thought of all of those thorns. “Either way, we have to do it,” I said, my mind made up. Sage seemed worried at my statement, for some reason. “I sure hope so! If we don’t, who knows what’ll happen!” Rose said, throwing her hands up for emphasis. Vidia seemed extremely focused on her nails, but I could tell she was thinking hard about this. “Well, we’d better get on our way. Cheese must be anxious to see us,” Bobble chimed. “Thanks for the help, Sage, ma’am. You can watch us leave knowing you helped all of Never Land!” Rose thanked her politely. The old gardener smiled at this. I was just following my friends outside when Sage suddenly grabbed my arm. Her eyes looked earnestly worried. “Um, yes, ma’am?” I asked nervously. “There’s something you should know. A long time ago, I tried to get the Liria herb. It was the last ingredient I needed in a soup, and I was frightfully determined to get it. I found it deep inside a rose bush; it was the thorniest plant alive. And that, dear, is how my wings got to being so terrible. I can’t even use ‘em anymore. I just figured I’d warn you.” I gulped. “Thanks for the tip…fly with you later.”I hovered out of Sage’s house feeling heavy-hearted. Plunking down into the wagon, I was deep in thought. If what Sage had said was true (then again, why would she lie about something like this?), then it might mean risking my flight for the flight of every fairy on the island. The thought was like a rock, sitting deep in the stream of my mind, sunken. “Never, you okay?” Rose asked. “Huh? Oh-yeah, I’m fine.” I didn’t want to tell them about what Sage had said; they had enough to worry about. We rode in the wagon till sunset, and I have to say, I was more worried than I wanted to be.

Chapter 6
Night Lights

Sunset...gorgeous. Rose was glowing with happiness as the last light of day streaked across the sky. Bobble whistled a slow and somewhat enchanting tune as Cheese pulled the cart along. Vidia took to the skies, unable to just sit around. I wondered if she was flying just because she still could. Maybe she was afraid we wouldn't get the herb and was enjoying being airborne for as long as possible. I really had to stop thinking like that. I was more than a little stressed, and it was hard to hide, being the type of fairy that couldn't cover her emotions easily. Rose seemed to pick up on my feelings and tried to raise my spirits. “That was some house of Sage's, wasn't it?” she said, chipper as ever. “Yep.” Any mention of Sage now made me queasy. But I had to do it. I was going to get that herb, no matter what. Of course, that didn't mean I wasn't scared. I was far from not-scared. Okay, more like light-years away, but anyway.Soon after night fell over Never Land, Bobble had stopped the wagon, and we had set up camp. We each set up individual tents made out of blankets and twigs; easy to dismember but shelter at the same time. I was even able to make a tiny fire with my mirror and a little help from Roseheart. I made sure to clear the grass from around it and placed pebbles around the smoldering twigs. The miniature fire crackled brightly, making a bittersweet atmosphere, since looking at the flames would sometimes bring back unwanted memories.As we sat huddled around the fire, we all seemed to remember how dangerous Never Land could be at night. Chilly winds caressed the fire, almost putting it out at times. I recalled the old tales of frightening creatures that prowled around the island after nightfall. Whether they were true or not, they were scaring the waves out of me. What if they were true? Then we were easy prey for those monsters, just waiting to be swept off into the dark. Rose tried to brighten our moods, as only she can, but even she was small of heart. Bobble huddled next to Cheese in unspoken fear. We ate a small supper of biscuits and jam we'd packed, but the food was tasteless in my mouth. Why did fear have to be so crippling?After a while, Rose suddenly stiffened. “What is it, Miss Rose? N-Not a monster?” Bobble stammered. Rose lit up, shaking her head, then darted up and flew past us. “What the-” Vidia grumbled. We all turned around to see Rose petting fireflies. They must've been attracted to the fire and came to investigate, only about a foot away from us. “Aren't they cute?” Rose giggled as she flew back over to us. Fireflies came up and nuzzled us happily, glad to have found friendly company on such a night. Their tails flickered and flashed, changing colors and lighting out the darkness around us. Cheese pranced under the night lights, chirping joyously. “Well, what do you know!” Bobble laughed. A firefly landed on Vidia's head, which she huffily shoved off. But that one firefly didn't give up, puttering circles around her until she finally agreed to pet it. One firefly with a blue light seemed to like me, and soon we all got into an intense game of Fairy/Firefly tag. Vidia won most of the rounds due to her talent (and her desire to be on top), but we all won at least one game before the moon was high in the starry sky. Sooner or later, we were all tuckered out from all of that flying. I realized how much I would miss this if my wings didn't work someday. We were all panting and sweaty, but we wore delighted grins. The fireflies finally left, fluttering off after Rose bade them farewell. We all settled into our tents, eyelids heavy with sleep. Vidia stamped out the fire before bed and haughtily darted into her tent. Cheese slept outside with a blanket draped over him to keep him warm.As I lay inside my tent, covered in blankets and darkness, I found out two things. One: Bobble snores. Loudly. Two: Even if it stripped me of my flight, I would get the Liria herb. Wouldn't it be selfish if I didn't? To not save the flight of all fairies for my own good? I'd heard of heroes in stories, but not many of them were fairies, and none of them certainly had to make choices like this. I wondered if a story would be made about our quest, about my sacrifice that may be given. It certainly was important enough to be.

Chapter 7
Sunbeams and Close Calls

“Wake up, dearie!” As a nice wakeup call, Vidia removed the twigs that held up my tent, dowsing me in blankets. I bolted upright and tugged the covers off from me as I glared at Vidia. Rose giggled when she caught a glimpse of me. “What?” I protested, hands on my hips. “Here,” she laughed, handing me her glossy hairbrush. I took out my mirror and groaned at my reflection. As if my hair hadn't already been messed up enough this morning, Vidia had to go and through blankets over it. Now saying that I had “unruly red hair” was a huge understatement. It looked like a tangled heap of cherry flavored spaghetti was thrown onto my head. Bobble caught sight of me, froze, then tried to hide his chuckles. “Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the tent, eh, Miss Never?” “Yeah, Bobble. Yeah,” I sighed, combing through my locks with Rose's brush. Then I tied it up in a messy bun; my normal hairdo.After a hurried breakfast of cinnamon fairy toast, we all packed back up and hopped onto the wagon, back on track. The day was beautiful, and it lighted up all of our moods. I'd practically forgotten Vidia's rude way of awakening me by noon. We'd covered a lot of ground with Cheese hard at work, pulling the cart. Now we were moving through a forest as we headed east. The trees were huge, even bigger than the main oak tree back at the Hollow. Huge colorful birds flew from branch to branch overhead, singing to us happily. “I love the woods,” I sighed, leaning back in the cart. “Yeah...did you notice how the sunbeams filter through the leaves and make little dappled patterns?” Rose said. I laughed; Light Talents love their sunbeams. “Yes, I noticed.” We started counting how many times the cart rolled into the rays of the sun and out of the shadows to pass the time. Bobble started whistling a tune, and the birds began tweeting back, which amused us all. Vidia was bored most of the time, making cutting comments or getting up to fly every once in a while. I wasn't bored; it's hard to be when you're with friends. Rose and I started to talk about the Liria herb. “It was a strange looking thing, wasn't it?” she murmured, thinking. “Yeah, but I see why it's shaped that way. Remember how it's in long tubes? I remember Dulcie putting a straw in the soup remedy for the wing flu when I caught it. It tasted funny, drinking through it, but Dulcie insisted that I did, or I wouldn't get better. I bet she chops the herb into smaller tubes and the remedy is somewhere on the inside.” “Indeed! That must be it,” Rose agreed. “The wing flu is a nasty ailment...a nasty one, indeed,” Bobble sighed. “I hope everyone back home is okay. Maybe the flu isn't there yet,” I said hopefully. “I doubt it, Miss Never. The wing flu always comes around this time of year. Aye, it is terrible.” “All the more reason to get that herb!” Rose said.Suddenly, Cheese panicked, shrieking shrilly. A dark shadow passed over the wagon. “Hawk!” Vidia warned. “Oh, no!” Rose gasped, ducking. A fairies mutual enemy, the predators of the sky, one of the dangers we all feared. I just hoped that hawk wasn't hungry. Some hope. The hawk dived through the leaves at us, and Cheese would've fainted if it weren't for Bobble urging him to run. The cart zipped along so fast that every bump we hit was enough to knock someone off. The hawk was behind us in steady pursuit, gaining speed. It's thick, dagger-like talons were outstretched and ready to catch us for lunch. “Faster, Cheese, faster!” Bobble pleaded the mouse. We sped up, but only a little. Poor Cheese was running his heart out, but the hawk was faster, gliding swiftly towards us. “We're too slow! Tell Cheese to turn; maybe we can find someplace to hide!” I yelled. The hawk uttered a piercing screech that rang in our ears. “Will do, Miss Never! Cheese, left! Left!” The mouse abruptly turned sharply to the left, and he did it so hard that we passengers in the back almost fell over, the wagon almost flipping. My hands held onto the wagon so tightly that my knuckles turned bone white. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw the savage bird towering behind us. It seemed to weave around the sunbeams that were peeking through the trees, pursuing us in the shadows. “That’s it!” I muttered. “Rose, capture some light for me, would you?” “Coming right up!” she replied shakily. As I pulled my mirror out of my pouch, Rose grabbed a handful of light the next time we rolled under a sunbeam. “It’s getting closer!” Vidia warned. The hawk was almost on top of us now. “Point the light down on my mirror!” I told Rose. “But-“ “Hurry!” Rose let some of the light escape, the ray falling onto my mirror. I aimed, making the reflected light shine right into the hawk’s red eyes. The monster screeched and recoiled, but was too late. One of its wings caught on a loose branch as it tried to recover, and the bird went spiraling down, crashing into a nearby tree. “Yes!” I cheered, punching the air. “Is it gone?” Rose asked. “For now, sweetie,” Vidia sighed, relieved. Cheese’s pace steadied, as we were no longer running for our lives. “That was some quick thinking!” Rose complimented me. “Aye, did you see how the hawk fell? I bet my toughest kettle that that’s going to be some headache when it comes around,” Bobble laughed. Vidia looked at me with some sort of smirk that might’ve meant “thanks,” but only in my wildest dreams. “I hope there aren’t many more hawks in the east. A mirror and some light can hold them off for only so long,” I said, thinking. Rose laughed nervously. “To be honest, I hope there won’t be anything worse!” The thought of something more horrible than a hawk and all of its lethal talons wasn’t something I wanted to think about either.We all stopped to rest, the last episode draining Cheese too much to walk. As the mouse cuddled up in a bed of moss to rest, we ate a snack of pumpkin muffins and chestnut tea. Then we lounged in the heat of the sun, not being able to do much else until Cheese woke up. Rose stretched and yawned, enjoying herself the only way a Light Talent can. I didn’t want to stay under the sunbeams for too long, so I flew over to the wagon and got a pouch of water to sip as I swung my legs over the side of the cart. Vidia was darting around, investigating the area. How she can look bored and entertained at the same time, I’ll never know. Surprisingly, I didn’t have much on my mind. Get the Liria herb regardless of rose bushes, stay away from hawks, and get back to the Hollow at all costs. I’d accepted that, so I didn’t really have to think about it, even if it still scared me. Right now I would go with the flow (Water Talents are pretty good at that). “Vidia!” Rose suddenly gasped. I looked up to just see Vidia drop from the sky like a rock.

Chapter 8
Flu Blues

I saw Vidia land on a thick shrub, which may or may not have softened her fall. We all flew upward, hovering over to her. But as I was, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. And I realized it. I was sinking. I fell to the ground, grating my knees and palms on the rough earth. A stab of queasiness raced through my stomach. Then a cold feeling shot down my spine, like icy water. And then I must have fainted, because all I remember is everything going black. I felt someone jostling my shoulder, so I blinked my eyes open, my vision blurry. Rose was leaning over me, looking concerned. “Never! Are you all right?” “Huh?” was all I could think of to say, my brain muddled. “You just...fell,” Rose explained. “What happened to Vidia?” I asked, my mind half-snapping back to normal. “An acorn fell from a nearby tree and hit her. She's okay, though. Bobble's bandaging her forehead. But are you okay?” I sat up, rubbing my head (oww...). “I don't kn-oh no!” I almost shouted, covering my mouth. I looked over my shoulder at my wings, searching for a sign, any sign, of movement. But, like a pond frozen in the winter, movement didn't flow. My wings wouldn't budge, no matter how hard I tried to flap them. “What? What is it?!” Rose panicked. I bit my lip. “I've...I've caught the flu. My wings...” I felt like I'd lost my arm. Or my wings. Definitely my wings. Oh, no! I stood up, trying to hover, float, anything! But I was grounded. “Never...” Rose gasped. “What is it?” Bobble asked as he and Vidia flew over to us. I couldn't help it. Tears streamed down my face, but I didn't make a sound. “Is it...?” Bobble asked Rose, reading my expression. Rose just nodded. I couldn't stand this, everyone looking at me so, so pityingly. I wanted to fly away to a stream so I could think this over and cry a bit. But, oh wait! I couldn't fly. “I-I'll be okay,” I lied, trying to cheer them up, but I hardly fooled myself. This was terrible, like when water slips through the dry cracks of soil, leaving you parched and hopeless. “I'd thought-when Vidia fell I was sure she was the one-” Bobble stammered. “Well, sweetie,” Vidia spoke up, “we can't just say 'get well soon' this time. We need that herb. If a Water Talent has caught the flu, then what about the Fast-Fliers? They're probably all ill by now. I'm just a lucky case.” I wiped my eyes, now furious at myself. Wasn't Neverheart the fairy who was ready to give up her wings? And now she was crying because she suddenly couldn't fly? I was being pathetic. But my friends didn't understand that. I sucked in a big breath of air and refused to let any more tears leak out. “I'm fine. So what if I can't fly?” “So what?” Rose asked, confused. “Really, I'm okay. Let's just get the herb, all right? Wake Cheese up.” Perplexed, my friends just stared for a moment. Then Bobble puttered away, awakening the mouse from his slumber and hitching him up to the wagon. I walked, walked over to the wagon and climbed on. Well, I thought, I'd better get used to this. If I was going to give up my wings for the herb, then it wouldn't matter if I had the flu or not. But I was still dejected. Rose glanced at me, unsure, as she and Vidia hopped onto the cart. Rose knew me, knew my odd changes of heart, my feelings that were as unchanging as the sea. So I knew she was trying to figure out just what had triggered my hard-hearted attitude. I knew she figured I would've wept my eyes out, being a Water Talent. But she didn't know, and I thought it was better that way. Let them be clueless for as long as possible. I didn't want anyone to stop me.It was a quiet ride for the rest of that day. Cheese waddled along, fully rested but wondering why there was such a confused atmosphere. No one seemed to want to talk, and if they felt inclined to, it was a couple of choppy, awkward words. No more hawks were circling the skies that day; no other wildlife was seen either, besides a stray rabbit or two. The evening winds rustled the leaves overhead, hushing over the glade. I kept beating myself down, telling myself that I was being foolish for crying earlier. I'd no real reason to, I'd realized. I could understand my astonishment of catching the flu, but sobbing? Pfft. I needed to stop that. By now my friends had accepted the fact that I just really wanted to get the Liria herb so I could fly again, even though that fact wasn't totally true. Since they thought they knew my motives, things started to liven up a bit, the confusion seeming to lift off their shoulders. “Look how the rays of light peek through those clouds,” Rose whispered to me, pointing at the sunset. I saw and nodded, smiling. “It's purty,” I stated, using one of those funny, creative terms me and Rose often shared. “Yeah, it's totally prettyful,” Rose sighed. Then looked to my eyes, trying to read me like she usually could. “You okay?” she asked warily. “Hunky-dory! Just as fine and dandy as can be,” I assured her. Rose seemed to buy this, so I let down my phony smile for a while and looked to the strokes of twilight flow across the canvas of the sky.Later on, night fell and darkness flooded the island. Let's not forget all of the monsters that were supposedly lurking in the darkness, eh? We were all pretty tired after the day's strains, so we forgot about those fears anyway. We set up camp once again, eating a light dinner of vegetable crumpets and cold tea. Then we went to bed, climbing under our makeshift tents and trying to sleep. Well, I was the only one who had to try to sleep. The others “went out like lights,” as Rose would say. I had too much running through my mind. Worried thoughts, sarcastic thoughts, haunting thoughts...how many types of thoughts were there? I was sure I'd thought of every kind of thought by midnight. And as I listened to Bobble's whistling snores and the chilly wind's howl, I felt...alone. Alone on this quest, even though I had plenty of company. I felt like it was all up to me, and I was alone in the struggle. Was it fair? Should I have gone on this quest in the first place? Had Queen Clarion expected this of me? I fell asleep, thinking doubtful thoughts; the worst kind.

End of Part 1
Scroll through this thread to find Part 2!

-Written by Neverheart-

Last edited by Neverheart; 06-05-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Peculiar Issues...
Old 04-25-2009, 04:10 PM
is back in the Hollow! =D
View Roseheart's Photo Album
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dreaming
Roseheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Oh, this story is so good, Never!!! In a really intense way -- whew, I wonder what on earth will happen to Pixie Hollow?!

It's so cool that Roseheart is in this!!! It's awesome being able to read yourself. Seriously.

Oh, I would be beside myself if I had been the fairy that caused the fire! How horrible. . . hmm, a light fairy, did you say?? I say, Roseheart's a light fairy! *Gaspeth* Whoa, whoa, whoa! Roseheart, missy, you're not just, like, pretending that you don't know who the light fairy was, are you?? It wasn't you, was it?!? Because mirrors are shiny, and everybody knows how much you like shiny stuff. . . .

. . .

AHH!!! How could she!! I mean, how could I! . . . I mean, WHAT?!?

*Cough*

. . . Sorry about that. Jumping to conclusions, hehe. I'm bad like that. My favorite thing to say is, "THE BUTLER DID IT!!" Well, not really, but you get the idea.

ANYWAY, this story is pure awesomeness so far!! Am very much anticipating what Queen Clarion is going to come up with -- something must be done, but I haven't the foggiest as to what! Of course, she'll definitely think of something. Am loving your writing style, as always!! You did a great job depicting the severity of the opening scenes, and the sort of sinking feeling of the aftermath of it all, too. Can't wait to read more, buddy! Please post again soon!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 04-25-2009, 04:20 PM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Excited Amazing!

Never, That was AWESOME!!! I can't wait to find out what Queen Clarion's decision will be!

I love the way you write! It felt like I was there and scared for every fairy in the forest! You have a great talent my friend!! Keep it up!!!

Dreamer
Old 04-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 

Hehe, I'm not sure if Roseheart caused the fire or not...
I was thinking about blaming Iridessa to get back at her for the ridiculous quests she's handing out (you have to buy her a sweater! It costs like, 80 Ivy!), but then I as I was writing I figured that would be kinda harsh. But then again, it's only a story...must think about this...-puts on Pooh Bear face...think, think, think...-
I think it would be cool reading myself...I've done it a few times before. My nieghbor once wrote about a fairy and named me after it, but that's a little different.
I'm writing the next chapter as you read this (most likely)! But hey, I gotta take a break and eat some lunch...I've been up since 6:30am, trying to sell my old books at a yard sale (they aren't selling very well, though...=/).
Anyway, stay tuned!

-Never
Old 04-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverheart View Post
Hehe, I'm not sure if Roseheart caused the fire or not...
Ahh, you're just messin' with me!! Seriously, though, I need to know. 'Cause if Roseheart started that fire, I'm gonna like. . . feed all of her favorite outfits to the sprinting thistles and make her wear those Silly Days glasses for the rest of her life.

Lol, about Iridessa!!! Yeah. . . I feel that way about her quests, too. In fact, all the new quests have had a tendency to be annoying like that. Ahh, off topic!! Sorry, happens to the best of us.

Anyway, can't wait to read more! Veeery happy to hear you're already working on Ch. 2!!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 04-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The new chapter will probably be up later this afternoon.
I have to take a road trip back to my house...woo hoo, 2 hours of thinking!
Old 04-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Well, I may not be able to read the next chapter until later cuz its my lil bro's B-day party today.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Haru-chan!!!
View PandaStripe's Photo Album
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Boo!
PandaStripe has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Id be glad to be in your story!
mabey I could be called Misty?
Old 04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Hey Never - I'm a light talent... I could have been helping Iridessa out as a new apprentice and well... we saw what happened!! Just a thought...

Octavia Tumblebug (Dreamer)
Old 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ali: That's okay, once the chapter is up, it isn't going anywhere!

Pikachu: Sorry, but this isn't a RP. I only put Rose in because we are close friends.

To all: Stay tuned!

-Never
Old 04-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

OKAY!

Chapter 2 is now up!

-Never
Old 04-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay!! Roseheart is one of the questers!! And let me tell you, she is waaay honored.

(Especially considering she's a light fairy and likes shiny things and we all know it's her fault and -- ahem. Sorry. Jumping to conclusions again. )

Seriously, though, you're scaring me with the whole "we don't yet know which light fairy is responsible for this" thing. O_o

Although it occurred to me that the light fairy who's responsible may have been lost in the fire, and the truth may never come out at all -- and if that's the case, it's probably better that way. Blaming pixies won't do any good at this point.

I say, this is going to be one fantastic adventure tale!! I had no idea that Queen Clarion's answer to this problem would be a quest. Talk about thrilling!

What a twist, with the Liria herb being destroyed, and the flu on its way to the Hollow! This could get veeery interesting, and I am on the edge of my seat, buddy!! I get the distinct feeling that pixies are going to become flightless one by one, with only a handful or even one left to save them all in the end. Whew, talk about tense!

Am highly anticipating the next chapter, buddy!! May inspiration flow freely for you, and may your fingers fly swiftly across your keyboard!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3 is now up!

This one was easier to write, so it didn't take me as long.

Enjoy!

-Never
Old 04-29-2009, 04:15 AM
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay, new post!!!

Lol, Rose being in "hyper hysterics" is veeery in-character for her.

I can totally understand Never being like, "why me?!" Rose is still reeling, let me tell you!

Vidia's an interesting character, as usual. That's about the nicest thing I can say about her, lol. She's probably going to get pretty desperate with the potential of losing her ability to fly, methinks. It will probably reveal a lot more of her character (her weakness and insecurities), as well as push her to all sorts of things she wouldn't normally do. And considering she's usually perfectly okay with being an utter meanie, she might get downright evil when it comes to trying to secure the herb for herself -- even if it means putting her fellow questers in danger, I would suspect!

Ooh, so Rose specifically didn't want Never to bring along a mirror? Uh, maybe because she feels bad about burning down the forest, perhaps?!

. . .

Man, I really gotta stop reading so much into this. O_o

I hope Never and Rose find the biggest waterfall and the brightest rainbow in all of Neverland.

And that Vidia doesn't spoil it with her annoying comments.

Looking forward to seeing Bobble appear!! You always write him so well. I've been wondering, was he the sparrowman who saved Never in the fire? Oh well, shall find out in due time, I suspect.

Write more soon!!

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 05-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay, chapter 4 is now up!
Woot, I'm having a great Friday!

-Never