PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Unusual Arrival Day

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:13 AM
I am the light of my life
View lily706's Photo Album
lily706's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Get Connected Award  - Retired Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
lily706 is a talented Fairylily706 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSilver View Post
Cool! What's your story's title? I've been working so hard on doing mine that I didn't read other people's stories! There will also be more adventures with Aria and Silver!
My story title is The Witches and Lily, I've also made a title cover for it.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
The Unusual Arrival Day Chapter 16: Oh no Aria!

So Terence showed Aria where the pixie dust tree was, Silvermist showed Aria the goldfish and tadpoles, Kyra showed Aria where the animals live! All afternoon, they have been flying everywhere in Pixie Hollow! The last place they went was with Rosetta. Rosetta made the flowers bloom that a whole bunch of Tulips opened!! Then said, " Bye I have to make pixie dust deliveries! " Terence waved to the two sisters and left.
" And I have to help put dewdrops on the spiderweb! " Silvermist also waved and left.
" Sorry Sil! I have to fix my invention! Cya! " Kyra waved and flew away.
" I want to show you something!!! Its a surprise! " Silver exclaimed. She led Aria to a cave.
" OKAY! Close your eyes! " Silver said.
"But ---- " Aria said until Silver interrupted her
" No buts! Just cover your eyes ! (: " said Silver. Aria took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Silver had a firefly in her bag. " Shhh..! " she whispered.
The firefly flicked on his light to signal other fireflies to open their lights.
" Sil?? Can I open my eyes now?? " Aria questioned.
Then Silver shouted, " NOW! " All fireflies lit up their lights and Aria opened her eyes. She gasped with her mouth wide open and she covered her mouth. The fireflies' light was so shiny that they woke op the butterfleis!! A whole bunch of colorful butterflies flew out of the cave! Silver and Aria followed them. " WOW!! THEY'RE SO PRETTY!! " Aria exclaimed. " I know!! " Silver shouted. Then, both sister held each others hands and spun around. The butterflies were flying around them. They laughed so hard that they fell in the water! Silver was swimming to a lily pad. She hopped on it and didn't see Aria.
" Aria? Aria..?? ARIA???!?!? ARIA WHERE ARE YOU?? " Silver cried out. Then she jumped in the water. There was Aria! She was sinking! Silver quickly swam to Aria. She waterbend the water around to get them away from the two sisters. Silver took Aria's hand and she swimmed to a lily pad. " ARIA! ARIA! " Silver cried out.
* cough cough cough * " Aria!! " Silver repeated " I'm okay... im okay... " Aria said slowly. Silver waterbended the water out of Aria. " Thanks! " Aria said and hugged her sister.
" I'm glad your okay! " Silver said.
" Me too! (: " Aria said.
Silver asked if Aria wanted to go back to the Winter Woods since her shield was melting. Aria nodded. They both went back to the border. When they came, they saw Periwinkle, Gliss, Spike, Lord Milori, Dewey, and other frost talents.
" Uh oh... " Aria whispered.

DUNNN DUNN DUNN!!!! TO BE CONTINUED ! (:
Old 10-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily706 View Post
My story title is The Witches and Lily, I've also made a title cover for it.

Alright! I'll red it right after im done with my new The Unusual Arrival Day!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:49 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unusual Arrival Day Chapter 17: Big Trouble!!

In front of the two girls, were the fairies from Pixie Hollow. They all faced Silver and Aria. Their hair and eye color changed quickly. The all of the fairies and sparrow man saw what had happened in front of their very eyes! Aria and Silver walked to the border. Queen Clarion was there too. Aria and Silver knew it was time to say goodbye.. forever... Aria walked slowly over to the Winter Woods.
" It has been a long time.. Lord Milori.. " Queen Clarion said sadly.
Lord Milori nodded. Both sisters looked very confused. There was silence between the fairies. Then Aria shouted, " YOU CAN'T SEPARATE US! WE'RE SISTERS! " Every fairy gasped except for the ones who knew. Then, the both of them hopped on the log that was the path to the Winter Woods.
" Aria! The Winter Woods need you! You are the heart of it! " Lord Milori said.
Silver said, " Yes! She is! But we won't let you separate us! "
Aria hopped to the warm seasons with Silver. They hugged each other tightly. Tears come rushing down Aria's eyes. Silver wiped them away.
" Will we ever see each other again? " Aria asked.
" I don't know.. but I hope we will " Silver whispered.
" Aria... " Lord Milori said slowly.
" Silver.. " Queen Clarion said. Then suddenly, Lord Milori and Queen Clarion noticed that Aria was staying on the warm side for too long! Then the Winter Woods grew angry that her heart wasn't with her! then everything seemed to change, the warm season started snowing, and it began to be cold!
The warm fairies shivered and chills ran down there wings. Silver and Aria both let go of each other. " Oh no! I've angered the Winter Woods!! " Aria cried.
The warm season fairies followed Queen Clarion as she flew quickly to the pixie dust tree.
" Now Pixie Hollow would be as cold as the Winter Woods! " Queen Clarion cried out.
Silver and Aria gave each other worried faces.

TO BE CONTINUED! C;
Old 11-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unusual Arrival Day Chapter 18: Hooray!!

All warm fairies flew to the Pixie Dust Tree. Ice and snow were covering Pixie Hollow's ground. " All fairies, gather around in the circle of the Pixie Dust Tree!! " Queen Clarion ordered. So the fairies and sparrow men did what she said. Their power wasn't strong enough to defeat the ice and snow. " Oh no! It won't work! " Fawn cried out. The fairies tried harder and harder. Then Silver and Aria flew to the Pixie Dust Tree to join the fairies. But then, the snow covered the bottom fo the tree! Aria quickly spread her hands out and covered the tree and leaves. She turned the pixie dust into ice.
" What are you doing!??! " Kyra and Silver shouted out.
" Trying to save the Pixie Dust Tree! " Aria replied shouting. The fairies and sparrow men dropped their mouths down and their hands dangling. Aria covered the tree in protective ice. The Winter Wood's ice and power tried to break it but it couldn't dare to hurt it's heart. The warm fairies were shivering and huddling close to each other. Then, Aria flew back to the border. She crossed to the cold side. Aria felt very tired and weak. She coughed and breathed in and out fast. All frost talents circled around her. Then, back in Pixie hollow, the snow melted away and crawled back to The Winter Woods. Again, the warm fairies met the cold fairies at the border.
" This is why we don't warm fairies crossed the border! " Queen Clarion said angrily. Aria and Silver looked down at their feet feeling very very bad.
" But were sisters! " Silver cried out.
" We know you are... but this is very dangerous, Aria is feeling weak and shes very tired. " Lord Milori said.
" But Aria saved us... she saved Pixie Hollow! " Silver said quietly.
" Indeed she did, but you two shall never see each other ever again. " Queen Clarion said.
The Winter Woods felt really bad. So did Pixie Hollow. Suddenly, Silver's and Aria's wings dragged together. The wings were put together and formed an owl. The owl actually came to life! It was the most BEAUTIFUL white owl they have ever seen! Then, the owl was holding something. The owl gave a frozen petal to Silver and an unfrozen petal to Aria. " Hoo! Hoo! " the owl hooed and put Silver and Aria's hand together. The petals formed a lotus flower. Fairies from both sides Ooohed and Aaahed. Then, there was a sparkly pale blue wing necklace. The two girls put them on. Silver's necklace gave her a special power to keep frost fairies' wings frozen when they arrive in the warm seasons. Aria's necklace gave her special powers to frost warm fairies' wings when they go to the Winter Woods.
" Wow.. " a fairy said. Silver crossed the border to the Winter Woods and Aria crossed the border to Pixie Hollow. They both smiled at each other. Both fairies and sparrow men gasped form each side.
" WE CAN CROSS!! " Gliss shouted out.
" Hooray!!! " Periwinkle shouted.
" Yay.. -__- " Spike said. The warm fairies cheered too. Queen Clarion and Lord Milori smiled at each other. Aria and Silver hugged each other tightly like Pixie Hollow and the Winter Woods hugging.
" WE CAN CROSS WE CAN CROSS WE CAN CROSS! " they both cheered.

After that LOOOOOOOONG day, Silver and her friends, Kyra, Terence, Silvermist, Sky, Tinkerbell, Fawn, Iridessa, and Rosetta went to the Winter Woods for some fun. Most of the Frost Fairies went to Pixie Hollow to go look at the amazing stuff. An owl flew by. It was carrying a huge basket.
Then, dropped a whole bunch of snowflake and lotus flower petals!
" SURPRISE!!!! " all fairies said. The petals dropped on Silver and Aria heads. They both laughed. The rest of the day, Silver and Aria and their friends laughed, ice skated, and did snowball fights.
Forever, they were sisters and best friends. <3

THE END!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:38 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
That was such a lovely story Silver Perfect ending

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 11-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stormy_ View Post
That was such a lovely story Silver Perfect ending
Thanks Stormy! jump into more adventures with Aria and Silver soon! C: