PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Unusual Arrival Day

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:32 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
The Unusual Arrival Day

You may all know that a fairy was born from a baby's laugh, but not this little fairy. An Asian baby and her mother were in the park, the mother was reading a book while her baby girl was trying to touch a water lily. A soft wind blew the air into the baby's face. She led out a cry and the biggest tear drop fell on the water lily. The mother carried her baby home while the wind was blowing hard. The water lily dropped a petal which the tear landed on. The petal flew all over, it passed many buildings, clouds, and strong wind, but the tear held on to the petal. Finally the petal reached Never Land and into Pixie Hollow. It came across many fairies homes. The fairies sensed a petal coming toward the Hollow Tree. The petal finally took rest and landed in the very middle. All fairy talents were sitting on tree branches and gathering around. Then a dash of pixie dust came! It was Queen Clarion! She sprinkled magic pixie dust on the petal and soon, the most BEAUTIFUL fairy was right in front of their eyes! Her hair was dark black, her eyes were black, and she had the most beautiful skin tone anyone has ever seen! Her hair was wet from the tear. Everyone gasped in amazement. " He-hel-hello? " she said. All fairies smiled. " Born of a tear drop, clothed and cheered, happiness has brought you here! Welcoem to Pixie Hollow my dear fairy " Queen Clarion said. Every fairy Ooohed in amazement. Queen Clarion waves her hand around the fairy and formed mushrooms. Each talent fairy put their talent down on each mushroom.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 2: Meeting New Friends

There were many talents the fairy would choose from. She stood up, and walked to an egg which was the Animal Talent. It cracked and faded away. The Animal Talents sighed but gave her a thumbs up. Then, the fairy walked to a hammer, which was Tinker Talent. The hammer stopped glowing, then faded. She tried all the talents, even Ice. But all faded. Then she looked around. There was one more talent, but she didn't notice it. Then a very bright, shiny, glittery glow came behind her. It was a dewdrop! It came closer, and closer to the fairy, she touched it, then.. it went inside her! All fairies gasped in amazement. " I've never seen anything like this before! " Queen Clarion said. " SHES A WATER TALENT! " Silvermist shouted. " But it went inside her! That's not suppose to happen! " A water talent fairy named Sky said. The fairy felt weird inside, but also happy. She looked down at her arrival day clothes. The clothes were a water lily petals. " Now, your name will be.. Silver my dear fairy (: " Queen clarion said with a smile. She disappeared with a dash of pixie dust. Silvermist and a whole bunch of other water talent fairies flew to Silver. " My name is Silvermist! This is Marina, Sky, and Abigail! " Silvermist said at she introduced them. " Nice to meet you! " they all said at the same time. Silver felt happy but also weird at the same time. All day, Silvermist showed Silver around the Hollow. The last place they went to was Silver's new Lotus flower home. " Wow! This is flitterific! " Silver cried. There was a Lotus bed, and a pool in the middle, the wall was blue and very smooth, the floor was bluish-greenish and there were new Water-Talent clothes waiting for Silver! " Wow! Thank you so much! " Silver said as she hugged Silvermist. " See ya around the waterfall! " Silvermist said and left. Silver smiled and hopped right into bed. The next morning, she tried out her new clothes. The top was a Pea**** blue one-shoulder shirt, and the pants were Pea**** blue. She felt comfortable and stepped out of the door. In the light, her wings were shown blue. Water talents passed by and saw her wings. They Oohed and Ahhed in amazement. " Nice wings! " A girl named Kyra said. " Oh hello! Oh uhm thanks! " Silver said " My names Kyra! You must be the new girl that arrived last night! (: " Kyra said as she introduced herself. She had a tannish skin and long red hair. Her bangs were messy while Silver's hair was black, perfect, and straight. Silver nodded and asked what as Kyra's talent. " Well im a Wilderness talent! And heres a funf act, I'm the first one! Queen Clarion said i was very special, but I really love inventing things! " Kyra explained. " Wow! That's sooo cool!! " Silver exclaimed. Just then Silvermist called out Silver's name. " Oops gotta fly! Bye! " Silver said and waved to Kyra.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:38 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Thumbs up

That is a very lovely and unique story Silver. I never thought of a fairy being born from a teardrop. My favorite part was when Silver found her talent!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 10-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 3: My Gift!

" Watch this! " Silvermist exclaimed and made a bubble around a goldfish to help it swim. " Whoa!!" Silver said. " Now you try it! " Silver made a bubble around five goldfish. " Wow!!! Now you have a talent! " Silvermist said while she was surprised. Silver giggled. She put the bubble down, and began spinning around in the air. A trail of water followed her. Silvermist stared with her mouth wide open. " Whats wrong? " Silver asked. Silvermist pointed and Silver looked back. " COOL!! " she exclaimed. Silver started flying and flowing around in the air. She lands on a lily pad and smiled. " THAT. WAS. AMAZING!! " Fawn, Tinkerbell, Iridessa, and Rosetta said at time same time. Silver blushed and said " Thanks! I didn't know water talents could do this! " " They can't! " Silvermist cried. " Your the only one who could do it! And its called Waterbending " " Wow! I can't wait to tell Kyra! " Silver cried. She tried to fly but she couldn't. " You need more pixie dust! " said Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell helped Silver get to Terence, a pixie dust keeper. When Silver first arrived, she look at all the tools and pixie dust. " Hey! You must be Silver! " Terence said and waved his hand. " I sure am! I'm here for pixie dust. " Silver said with a blush since she never talked to a Sparrow Man before. Terence sprinkled pixie dust on her. She covered her nose like she was diving. " Here get five more bags! " Terence handed the bags to Silver. Her fingers touched his. She pulled away and smiled. She and Tink flew back to the stream. Silver practiced waterbending and making shapes. When she hold the water up in the air, it fell down and her wings got wet! " OH NO! " Silvermist cried. Silver fell into the water. She was breathing and swimming!! Silver hold on to a lily pad, and hopped on. Alot of water talents crowded. " Are you okay??? " Kyra flew onto the lily pad. Silver nodded and Kyra helped her up. The water talents were so surprised! There newest member can waterbend, breathe under water, and swim! No other fairy in Pixie Hollow can swim and breathe under water - or water bend! " I think we should get you to Queen Clarion -- QUICK! " Sky said.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stormy_ View Post
That is a very lovely and unique story Silver. I never thought of a fairy being born from a teardrop. My favorite part was when Silver found her talent!
Hee Hee! Thanks! This is like my story when im playing pixie hollow C:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:25 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Lol, I thought so It's a lovely story, I cant wait to read more!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 10-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day: Queen Clarion's Home

Sky, Kyra, Silvermist, and Silver arrived in the Hollow Tree. Sky knocked on the wooden door. A guard answered, " Hello? " " We're here for the Queen my good sir. " Silver said at politely as she can. " Indeed we are " Kyra said with a wink. " Hmm Let me check. " the guard said looking at a list. " You may come in my fairies, the Queen is in her room making some designs for her new dress. " Silvermist, Sky, Kyra, and Silver walked silently to a door. There she was with her beautiful glittery dress. " My Queen, we have come to ask you a question about Silver's talent. " Sky said. " Why yes yes, any questions my dear. " Queen Clarion replied. " Well.. "" Continued Sky. " Silver could waterbend, breathe underwater, and swim! " Kyra added. " Oh my! This is very rare indeed... " Queen Clarion said. She looked at Kyra. " It looks like your not the only special fairy in the Hollow my dear Kyra (: " Kyra gapsed and hugged Silver. " YOUR SPECIAL YOUR SPECIAL YOUR SPECIAL! " Silvermist and Kyra cried jumping up and down. Silver smiled and blushed. " We never ever had a fairy that was born from a teardrop, your our first one! " Sky added. " Would you like to join me for dinner? " Queen Clarion asked. " Yes my queen! " They all said at the same time.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:31 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stormy_ View Post
Lol, I thought so It's a lovely story, I cant wait to read more!
Oh there will be more! Kyra's just like my best friend on pixie hollow whenever i play it D
Old 10-28-2012, 07:42 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 4: Dinner At the Queen's

The four of them followed Queen Clarion to the dining room. She left a trail of sparkly pixie dust on the floor. Silver thought it looked beautiful seeing that there are pixie dust trails everywhere in the castle. The Ministers of the seasons were at the table. Silver sat down next to Kyra. There was cranberry juice, watermelon ice, a fruit bowl, a berry cake for dessert, pumpkin muffins, a huge bowl of blueberry trifle, a salad, mash potatoes, and alot of other sweet things! " Dig in! " Sky said. Everyone ate what they wanted. " This is delicious! " Silvermist said as she chewed down her food. Queen Clarion smiled and fixed her crooked crown. Silver was waterbending the cranberry juice to show Queen Clarion her amazing gift. " Splendid splendid! " The Minister of Winter cried and clapped. " My dear silver, would you one day help me garden the seeds? " The Minister of Spring asked. " Of course I would! " Silver cried out. Kyra took a bite of every last piece of her dinner. After that, the for fairies traveled home and said there goodbyes. Silver flopped back in bed and fell instantly asleep.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 5: Oh No Silver!

The next morning, Silver knew it would be a good day! She found new clothes from Marina. She wore her blue gloves and a one shoulder blue top again. She wore her pants again and went to go see the Garden talents. Rosetta waved to her and asked her if she could help water the plants. " Sure thing! " Silver said. Silver made little dewdrops. They fell on the dirt. But then, with out noticing, Silver accidentally wet the Robin brids wings and nest! There were animal talent near by and the Robin birds called out for them. " Oh no silver! What did you do!? " an animal talent sparrow man named Toad cried. " Oh I didn't mean to! " Silver explained. " Oh sure you did! " Toad said and began drying the Robin bird's wings. Silver flew away and began helping the tinker talents. Tinkerbell squished the berries. Silver water bended them into cups. She accidently water bend it to a tinker talent, named Kettle, face. " Oh no!! I'M SOOO SORRY KETTLE! " Silver cried out. " Yeah right! " Kettle said and stomped out to wash her face. Later on, Silver began helping Iridessa and the light fairies. Silver waterbend some rain for the light talents to make their rainbow. Silver accidently collected too much water and splashed it on five other fairies named Sunglow, Star, Lila, Sunflower, and Sonny. " Oops! I'm so so so sorry guys! " Silver cried out. The light fairies stomped there way out just like Kettle did. Silver sighed and flew to the pixie dust mill to refill her bags. When she got there, Terence was giving people jar full of pixie dust. " Hey what's with the long face? " Terence asked. Silver sighed and explained to him what had happened. " Oh no thats terrible! " Terence said. " I know ): i just wanted to help out the fairies.. " Silver said sadly. " I know how you feel sometimes (: " " Being a new fairy isnt all that great you know. " Terence said trying to comfort her. He gave her two jars of pixie dust. She blushed, smiled and said thanks. She put the jar in her pouch and flew away. " Silver! Silver sweetie! " Vidia shouted. Silver stopped flying. " Yes Vidia? " Silver asked. " I need you to do something for me sweetie. " Vidia said trying to be nice.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 6: Uh - Oh! More Trouble!

Vidia was spinning a tornado with her finger. She made a smile at Silver. " Now put the water in the tornado " Vidia ordered. Silver did what she said. Then, te water splashed around everywhere! Without noticing, it splashed on a Thistle! " Uh oh! BETTER RUN! " Vidia shouted and flied away. Silver was very confused, but when four Thistles, came, she ran as fast as she can! " WAIT WHAT AM I DOING!? I HAVE WINGS! " she shouted and started flying. The thistles ran and followed her. Then the jar of pixie dust opened and it sprinkled all over the Thistles!! " NO!! " Silver shouted. The Thistles were flying! They followed Silver and everywhere she went, they went too!! There were Garden talents planting beautiful new flowers nearby. The Thistles ran out of pixie dust! They fell on the floor but then, they ran towards the Garden fairies! The Garden fairies screamed and quickly flew up! " SILVER WHAT HAPPENED!? " hollered Rosetta. " No time for explanation! Their heading towards Havendish!! " shouted a Garden talent named Lilly. Silver flew quickly to Havendish. But its too late! EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED! A whole bunch of fairies circled Silver. There was anger in their faces. Queen Clarion appeared with a dash of golden pixie dust. " What has happened? " Queen Clarion questioned. Silver explained everything to the Queen. She nodded and nodded. " And I'm so sorry what i have done, I was only trying to help Vidia... )': " Silver said as a tear fell down her cheeks. Queen Clarion said nothing. But then she spoke. " I want all fairies to help clean up. " she didn't turn to Silver. Silver flew somewhere else as fast as she could. Then, she stopped at a log. On the other side was snowing. She stared at it and wanted to cross it.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 7: The Winter Woods

" Don't cross it! " Kyra cried right behind Silver. Silver took one step. Then she looked back and asked, " Well why not? Don't all fairies go here? " " No, they can't! Only the frost owls can! " Kyra replied. Silver looked very confused. " Well a long long time ago, their were two fairies who were deeply in love. One was from the Winter Woods, and one was from our warm part. The two crossed the border, and one broke a wing. Then, Queen Clarion said nobody shall cross the border. " Kyra explained. " What happens if you do? " Silver asked. " Your wings will freeze to death, and it will break. Never ever! And I say NEVER cross the border! " Kyra replied. Silver nodded and looked back. The two of them walked along. " Oh! Here's another fun fact, I'm from the Deep Woods! It snows alot over there. But its not like the Winter Woods. The other parts that snows aren't dangerous, but the Winter Woods are! " Kyra said and clapped her hands together. " I'm so different from the other fairies " Silver said with a big frown on her face. " Don't worry! I am too! After all, I'm the only Wilderness talent there is. " Kyra said trying to make her feel better." Your right... hey do are there any other jobs out there? " Silver asked. " There sure are! But the only job available right now is working at the Berry Fun Cafe! " Kyra exclaimed. " Im a inventor myself (: " Kyra added. " Oh you mean like a Tinker talent? " Silver asked. " Of course not Silly! (: " Kyra exclaimed. " Nobody buys my inventions because I use old and dirty tools! " Kyra added on. " Oh! Well maybe I will work at the Berry Fun Cafe! " Silver exclaimed happily.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:43 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thats so cool I love you story I love how you mixed Multipul movies, its very creavite, good job!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Unsual Arrival Day Chapter 8: The Berry Fun Cafe

The next morning, Kyra took Silver to the Berry Fun Cafe. " Good luck! " Kyra said . Silver took a deep breath and walked into the cafe. " Hiya! My name's Dulcie! Im a Baking talent fairy! Welcome to Berry Fun Cafe! You must be Silver (: " Dulcie said as she introduced herself. Silver nodded. " What job would you be? A waitress, chef, cashier, or the cleaner? " Dulcie asked. " Uhmm.... I'll be the waitress! " Silver said and clapped her hands together. " Perfect! We needed an extra one anyways! (: This is Lavender, Pumpkin, Iris, Sophie, and Twinkletoes! Guys, this is Silver." Dulcie introduced Silver and the girls. " Our cleaners are Jacob, James, and Edward. I'm the chef! " Dulcie said happily.
After that, everyone was sent back to their places and went to work. Silver helped the cleaners wash the dishes by waterbending it. She waterbended the juice into cups and water into kettle. She made everything perfect! The other fairies and sparrow men were pleased with what Silver was doing. After that long day in the Berry Fun Cafe, Dulcie gave Silver some diamonds to take home. " Wow! Thank you Dulcie! " Silver exclaimed. " No biggy! " Dulcie replied. " See ya around the waterfall! " Silver said and left.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
Thats so cool I love you story I love how you mixed Multipul movies, its very creavite, good job!
Thanks! There will be more soon.. HOPEFULLY! C;