PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Camp Stories and Art

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Camp Stories and Art

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here or in Pixie Tales. Mods are free to move it.

In the spirit of Summer and Camp Pixie Dust, I decided to write camp stories of their points of view. The fairies I'm writing about are Silver Iceriver, Snowflake Neverlily, Marigold Prettyblossom, Copperwind and Rosa.

They are all part of one overall story so some parts will be the same as another part (especially Chapter 2) but there are some things that are only in that fairy's story like what they're thinking and stuff like that. So read all of the chapters of all of the fairy's.

I put a lot of effort in these.

I'm also posting 2D and 3D camp edits along with the stories. So here is the first chapter:

Rosa's Story:

Narrated by Rosa-Troop Butterfly
She is a garden fairy who arrived to Pixie Hollow recently.

Chapter One
The New Camper

The First Day of Summer

It was the first day of summer. I woke up like I do every morning. I saw a large group fairies fly toward the Second Star to bring summer to the mainland. Most fairies were flying but some of them were riding on the birds that carry leaf containers of supplies. I can’t wait until I become a Talent Master so I can attend the Fairy Camp at the mainland!

As the fairies reached the Second Star, they disappeared to the mainland. Well, I got to get dressed and go to the Tearoom for breakfast.

When I flew to Havendish, I noticed that the meadow was decorated with multi colored banners. Fairies were wearing what looked like uniforms. What’s going on?

When I flew in the Tearoom, there were five different banners. Each one had a different animal which kind of suits the color because the color represents different talents. Almost all the garden talents at my table were wearing the same outfit.

My table was near the light talent table. I saw my friend Snowflake Neverlily (who helped me settle in when I first arrived). “What’s going on?” I asked.

“It’s the first day of Camp Pixie Dust.” Snow answered. “It’s a summer event in Pixie Hollow where all fairies join their talent troop and does fun activates as well as Camp Challenges.”

“That sounds flitterific!” I exclaimed. “Why didn’t I hear about this earlier?”

“It’s the same for all new fairies” Snowflake said. “The mentor fairies remind the new ones if they didn’t hear about it in Pixie Postings and it’s never too late to sign up. I’ll take you to the sign up station and we’ll go to the Introduction Ceremony at 10:30”

After breakfast, Snowflake led me to a table with a piece of paper as well as a quill and ink. There were these multi colored banners hanging above the table.

“You’re in Troop Butterfly” Snow said. “All garden fairies are. Because I’m a light fairy, I’m in Troop Glowworm.” I signed my name and troop on the piece of paper. We flew to Cassie’s to pick up my uniform and met up with the other campers right by the sign up table.

Camp Pixie Dust sounds fun but I hope I can really fit in and maybe win one of the competitions

Snowflake's Story:

Narrated by Snowflake Neverlily-Troop Glowworm
She is a light fairy who participated in Camp Pixie Dust various times.

Chapter One
The New Camper

The First Day of Summer

I woke up peeking at my leaf calendar. I looked at today’s date. It’s the first day of summer. I just flew to the mainland to help the other light fairies so I’m exhausted! I will fly to the mainland from time to time but I’ll spend most of the summer here at Pixie Hollow because it’s my favorite event; Camp Pixie Dust!

I put on the yellow troop uniform I got at my first Camp Pixie Dust and stored ever since then. Exited, I rushed to the Tearoom. I’m so exited to see the banners again!

I joined the light talent table and chatted with the other fairies. Almost all the fairies I see are wearing uniforms but some are not. Either they’re one of the fairies who spend the entire summer at the mainland and aren’t leaving until later or are new and don’t know about Camp Pixie Dust. One of these fairies is my friend Rosa who is at the table next to mine. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“It’s the first day of Camp Pixie Dust.” I answered. “It’s a summer event in Pixie Hollow where all fairies join their talent troop and does fun activates as well as Camp Challenges.”

“That sounds flitterific!” Ro exclaimed. “Why didn’t I hear about this earlier?”

“It’s the same for all new fairies” I explained. “The mentor fairies remind the new ones if they didn’t hear about it in Pixie Postings and it’s never too late to sign up. I’ll take you to the sign up station and we’ll go to the Introduction Ceremony at 10:30”

I led Rosa to the sign up station. I already signed my name for this year.

“You’re in Troop Butterfly” I told Rosa. “All garden fairies are. Because I’m a light fairy, I’m in Troop Glowworm.” Ro signed her name and troop on the piece of paper. Then, we picked up Rosa’s garden talent uniform. We flew to the area where the ceremony was being held. A bunch of other campers were there. I hope this year I can impress everyone with my skills and knowledge of camp.

More art and story surprises will come in my next post.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Silver's Story:

Narrated by Silver Iceriver-Troop Otter
A water fairy who is Snowflake’s older sister

Chapter One
The Return to Camp

The First Day of Summer

It’s the first day of summer. And that means Camp Pixie Dust! That’s one of my favorite events. There’s nothing I like better then going to the pool in the day and telling campfire stories at night. I signed up for the first time last year because my sister Snow made me want to go because she said it’s really fun and she was right!

I put on my Troop Otter uniform, signed up and then I flew to the tearoom for breakfast. Almost everyone I saw was wearing their troop uniform. The meadows were decorated with colorful banners. I chatted with a few members of my troop before I decided to explore the camp.

The pool had returned and there was a fire pit in the Fairy Tale Theater. Cooking fairies were making s’mores for dessert. I heard there was an ice rink in Snowcap Glade and a bunch of spirit stations throughout the Hollow.

I checked my clock. It’s 10:00. That’s only a half an hour until the introduction ceremony in Havendish. So I have time to show some troop spirit in Dewdrop Vale. There were a few more members of my troop there.
The meadow got quieter as it got later.

I gasped. The Introduction Ceremony! I’m missing it!

Marigold's Story:

Narrated by Marigold Prettyblossom-Troop Rabbit
A competitive animal fairy who is the younger sister of Silver and Snowflake

Chapter One
The Return to Camp

The First Day of Summer

“Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred!” I lifted blueberry weights while lying on my nest bed. It’s Camp Pixie Dust and I want to work HARD to win the competitions! Well, it’s time for a food break. Off to the Tearoom!

Fairies were wearing camp uniforms like me. I signed up for camp and entered the Tearoom. There were banners representing each troop. The animal fairies at my table were all prepared for the challenges! I am too. There are tons of prizes!

I flew to the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for the competitions. On the top of the list was the Fast Flying Race. That sounds fun! After signing up for a few more contests, I decided to show some spirit at the Rabbit Spirit Station.

I flew to Maple Tree Hill. There were orange streamers and orange banners with rabbits. I earned my spirit badge.

I checked my pocket watch clock. It’s 10:20. I need to hurry to Havendish so I won’t miss the introduction ceremony!

Copperwind's Story:

Narrated by Copperwind-Troop Turtle
A tinker fairy that is spending the summer in Pixie Hollow and the mainland

Chapter One
The New Camper

The First Day of Summer

“Hope I didn’t miss anything!” I was busy packing my bag for my trip to the mainland. I am on a mission to study clumsy life so I go to the mainland with the other fairies even though I’m not a Talent Master. Fairies stay in the mainland for the entire season during summer.

Before I leave, I decided to go to the Tearoom for breakfast. I was shocked when I saw the other fairies wearing uniforms and the meadows were decorated with banners. Each banner had an animal on it.

“What’s going on?” I asked another fairy named Amber. “It’s Camp Pixie Dust!” she said. “Each fairy joins a troop and there are all these flitterific activities! Sign up in Havendish Square!”

“I want to,” I said. “But I am going Fairy Camp on the mainland this summer.” “You can leave the mainland and Pixie Hollow at any time.” Amber explained. “Some Talent Masters are signing up.”

Amber told me that there’s an introduction ceremony in Havendish at 10:30. I guess my flight to the mainland will have to wait. I signed up, picked up my uniform and gathered with the other campers in Havendish.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry about the trophy blur in this graphic.
The items on the trophies are supposed to represent the Camp Challenge that troop won last year.

Chapter Two is pretty much almost the same for all the fairies. So I added two chapters for these fairies:

Copperwind's Story:

Chapter Two
The Introduction

At 10:30, two fairies (one garden talent and one water talent) flew in Havendish along with nineteen other fairies in various talents.

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea added. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

“Your counselors will lead you to your troop hideout.” Sweet Pea informed. “Happy Camping!”

Two counselors led our troop to the Troop Turtle hideout. “You must be wearing your uniform if you want to enter” one of the counselors explained. “Oh! My name is Perry and this is Cocoa.”

“Why are there only two Troop Turtle counselors?” I wondered. “Tinker is one of the rarer talents” Perry explained. “So we only need two of the counselors”

Cocoa gave each of us a badge for signing up and then we recited the cheer.

Clap your hands
And stomp your feet!
Cause turtle spirit can’t be beat!
YAY TURTLES!

“Remember to sign up for competitions and a chance to win prizes in the Fairy Coliseum” Cocoa explained. I want to do that but I also want to go to the mainland.

Once we left, I flew toward the Second Star with a few other fairies. I was off to the mainland!

Chapter Three
The Mainland Trip

I had a bird carry my luggage and I joined the flock. I am kind of exited to return to the Hollow to do more camp activities. But in the meantime, I have to settle in my second home for the summer.

As we reached the Second Star, we appeared in a totally different world. The mainland!

Light fairies were adding warmth to the world. Garden fairies were collecting pollen. Animal fairies were playing with the animals. Water fairies were getting ready to create summer showers.

I flew to my mainland home in a tree hole. I unpacked and got settled in. I looked at the camp schedule. It says that there is a Fast Flying Race tomorrow. Maybe I should fly to Pixie Hollow for that.

For now, I unpacked my books and read one of them. It was about the mainland. I explored the meadow as I read. I like reading there. It’s so beautiful, especially in the summer!

The sky is clear with a few white clouds, the birds are singing and the colorful flowers were blooming.

But I can’t stay here forever. I want to return to Pixie Hollow before 6:00 so I can attend the Minister of Summer visit.

But because I’m near a clumsy house with a clock seen through the window, I can return to the Hollow on time.

Marigold's Story:

Chapter Two
The Introduction

At 10:30, two fairies (one garden talent and one water talent) flew in Havendish along with nineteen other fairies in various talents.

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea added. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

“Your counselors will lead you to your troop hideout.” Sweet Pea informed. “Happy Camping!”

My counselors led me to the Troop Rabbit hideout in Maple Tree Hill. “Remember,” one of the counselors said. “You must wear your uniform in the hideout. Once we got in, I did some training before the counselor began to speak.

“Fly with you!” the counselor said. “I’m Banjo”

“I’m May”
“I’m Bear”
“I’m Helen”
“And I’m Kat!”

“We’ll be your counselors. May is giving you a badge for signing up.”

“Let’s recite the cheer!” Bear said.

Twitch your nose
And flap your paw!
We’re the Rabbits,
Rah rah rah!

“You can visit this hangout anytime as long as you’re wearing your uniform” Banjo said. “Visit the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for competitions.” I already did that!

Speaking of Fairy Coliseum, maybe I should do some animal racing! I flew as fast as wind to the Coliseum.

Chapter Three
The Training

I win again! I was racing rabbits to show spirit and I ended up winning three times straight. Maybe I should so some flight training for the race tomorrow.

I did some wing warm ups and then I practiced my speed. Later, Snowflake flew in.

“It seems like you’re working too hard!” Snow said. “You should go swimming with us!”

“Aren’t you kidding?” I said. “I really want these prizes and you should be training too!”

“Camp is about fun!” Snowflake replied. “Not just competitions and challenges!” But Snow was thinking a little.

“Competing is fun!” I said. After a short while, Snowflake flew to the sign up table and wrote her name and troop by a few of the contests. “Let’s begin training!” I told Snowflake giving her a weight.

We spent the day in the Coliseum training. Our animal friends helped. Snowflake didn’t seem to enjoy it as much as I did but she did have fun.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

These chapters are pretty much the same.

Snowflake's Story

Chapter 2
The Introduction

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea said. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

The Glowworm counselors led me to the Troop Glowworm hideout. Once we got settled in, one of the counselors said, “Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” Everyone cheered. “I’m Jazzy”

“I’m Lyric”
“And I’m Emery!”

Lyric gave each of us a badge for signing up. “Visit the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for competitions and a chance to help your troop and win prizes.” Jazzy said.

“You can visit this hideout anytime as long as you’re wearing your uniform.” Emery explained. “Let’s recite the cheer”

Show your spirit,
Shout out loud!
We’re the glowworms
And we’re proud!

Then Jazzy said, “The Minister of Summer will arrive at the pool at 6:00. You are now excused.”

When I left the hideout, I flew into Rosa. “Want to go to the pool?” I asked. “My sister Silver is there.”

“Sure!” Rosa said exited.

Chapter Three
The Pool

Once we flew in the Ballroom where the pool is, I saw Silver on the stage lounging.

“Hi!” Sil said waving. “Care for some icy cold juice?” “Sure!” Rosa said grabbing a cup of strawberry juice. “I’ll have some lemonade” I said.
After that, I put on a mask and snorkel and grabbed a rubber ducky tube. Rosa was a little worried. “Don’t fairies get their wings wet when they swim?” she asked.

“This pool is made for fairies” I said. “It’s okay!” I jumped in the pool. I threw a beach ball to Silver.

Sil jumped in the pool to join me. “It would be more fun if Marigold were here!” she said.

“I’ll go get her” I said as she left the Ballroom.

I found Mari at the Fairy Coliseum doing wing training and testing her speed.

“It seems like you’re working too hard!” I said. “You should go swimming with us!”

“Aren’t you kidding?” Mari said. “I really want these prizes and you should be training too!”

“Camp is about fun!” I replied. “Not just competitions and challenges!” The challenges actually sound kind of fun I have to admit.

“Competing is fun!” Marigold said. After a short while, I flew to the sign up table and wrote my name and troop by a few of the contests. “Let’s begin training!” Marigold exclaimed as she gave me a weight.

I decided to write a note to Silver telling her that I might not be back.

I am busy training for the competitions. But don’t worry! We will all go swimming together sometime. Maybe you should sign up!

I had a bird deliver the message to the Ballroom. Though Mari is into training now, I know she will want to swim with us.

Rosa's Story

Chapter Two
The Introduction

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea said. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

I followed the Troop Butterfly counselors to a hidden area in Cherryblossom Heights. “Remember to wear your Tee Shirts when you go in.” One of the counselors informed.

When we got in the hideout, one of the counselors gave us a badge. “Everyone who signs up will get that.” Another counselor said. “I’m Sandy.” The other garden talent counselors introduced themselves.”

“I’m Clay”
“I’m Kate”
“I’m Emma”
“And I’m Iris”

“Visit the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for one of the camp competitions and represent your troop.” Sandy said. “There are great prizes too.”

Everyone chatted about it for a while. “Now you know where your hideout is” Kate said. “Remember to wear your uniform if you want to enter. Now, follow along as we chant the Troop Butterfly cheer.”

Raise your spirits,
I’ll tell you why!
Cause we’re the troop
Of the butterfly!

After a few giggles, Sandy began to speak, “You are now excused. The Minister of Summer will arrive at the pool at 6:00.”

What pool? I should ask someone like Snowflake. Luckily, I found her leaving the Troop Glowworm hideout. “Want to go to the pool?” she asked. “My sister Silver is there.”

“Sure!” I said. I might talk to a few other members of my troop there.

Chapter Three
The Pool

We saw Snowflake’s sister Silver lounging on the stage. I remember meeting her at the tour Snowflake gave me when I first arrived. We became pretty good friends.

“Hi!” Silver said. “Care for some icy cold juice?” “Sure!” I said grabbing a cup of strawberry juice. “I’ll have some lemonade” Snowflake said.
After that, Snowflake put on a mask and snorkel and grabbed a rubber ducky tube. I was a little worried. “Don’t fairies get their wings wet when they swim?” I asked.

“This pool is made for fairies” Snowflake said. “It’s okay!” Snow jumped in the pool. She threw a beach ball to Sil.

She jumped in the pool to join Snow. “It would be more fun if Marigold were here!” Silver said.
“I’ll go get her” Snowflake said as she left the Ballroom.

Snow didn’t come back. But a bird delivered Silver a note. Here’s what it said:

I am busy training for the competitions. But don’t worry! We will all go swimming together sometime. Maybe you should sign up!

“I am thinking about doing that” I said. “I would rather have fun then compete” Silver said. “But good luck if you do compete!”

Silver's Story

Chapter Two
The Introduction

The counselors were finished with introducing themselves when I arrived.

I cried a little. Am I the only fairy who missed the ceremony? Luckily, I’m in time for the counselors showing us the hideouts. I joined the Troop Otter counselors.

They led me in the hideout. “You’ll need your uniform to enter” one of the counselors said. “Oh! I’m Lulu!”

“I’m Heart!”
“I’M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“And I’m Newt”

“This badge is for signing up for camp” Heart said passing us a badge. “Collect as many camp badges as you can”

“Remember that this is where the hideout is and that you must have your uniform on in order to enter” Happy said. “Now follow along as we do the cheer!”

Make a splash,
Give a holler!
Show off your pride
For Troop Otter!

“Remember,” Lulu said. “The Minister of Summer will arrive at the Ballroom pool at 6:00. You can do some swimming in the meantime.”

Once we left the hideout, I decided to go swimming. I put on appropriate attire, flew to the Ballroom and decided to lounge on one of the chairs on the stage. This is how I want it to be for the rest of the summer!

Chapter Three
The Pool

While I was lounging, I saw my sister Snowflake fly in. Rosa is with her.

“Hi!” I said. “Care for some icy cold juice?” “Sure!” Rosa said grabbing a cup of strawberry juice. “I’ll have some lemonade” Snowflake said.
After that, Snowflake put on a mask and snorkel and grabbed a rubber ducky tube. Rosa was a little worried. “Don’t fairies get their wings wet when they swim?” she asked.

“This pool is made for fairies” Snowflake said. “It’s okay!” Snow jumped in the pool. She threw a beach ball to me.

I jumped in the pool to join her. “It would be more fun if Marigold were here!” I said.

“I’ll go get her” Snowflake said as she left the Ballroom.

Snow didn’t come back. She had a bird deliver us a message:

“I am thinking about doing that” Rosa said. “I would rather have fun then compete” I said. “But good luck if you do compete!”

There will be MUCH more interesting things as well as a new edit in the next installment.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's what happened at the Fast Flying Race and what everyone was thinking.

Copperwind's Story

Chapter Four
The Race

The Next Day

I ended up arriving in the Ballroom just in time for the Minister of Summer’s visit. I was in the water the whole time! Silver Iceriver and I hung out a little.

I decided to sleep in Pixie Hollow last night because there’s a Fast Flying Race early in the morning today. I sat with the other tinker fairies on the bleachers at the Fairy Coliseum.

Later, Sweet Pea stood in the center of the track with a pixie microphone.
“Welcome to the Fast Flying Race!” she exclaimed. Everyone cheered.

“Here are the competitors for the first round” Sweet Pea said as a fairy from each troop approached the Start line.

“The first fairy to finish four laps wins” Sweet Pea explains.

“Ready,”
“Set,”
“GO!”

The garden fairy stumbled and got in last place in the first race but I wasn’t really paying attention. I was looking at the tinker fairy.

Though she didn’t win, I could easily imagine what it would be like if I were her. The speed, the cheering, the wind in her face, I wish I could compete like her. But I already spent a lot of my time in Pixie Hollow instead of the mainland.

Maybe I shouldn’t compete. It’s just a waste of time.

Snowflake's Story

Chapter Four
The Race

The Next Day

I was too busy training to attend the visit with the Minister of Summer.

The next day, I met Marigold in the Fairy Coliseum. “Hi!” I said waving. “Good luck on the race!”

“You don’t have to wish me luck!” Mari said. “I will win!”

Right before the race began, Sweet Pea stepped in the middle of the track.

“Here are the competitors for the first round” Sweet Pea said as a fairy from each troop approached the Start line. I waved to Marigold but she didn’t wave back.

“Ready,”
“Set,”
“GO!”

Marigold made the Troop Butterfly fairy that was next to her stumble and fall. She got in last place. How rude!

Because she didn’t start right away, she didn’t win. She was furious even though she got in second place. She was incredibly mad at the Troop Otter racer who ended up winning.

Don’t tell this to Marigold okay? The other races were better because no one cheated and everyone played fair. But I just hope no one disadvantages me during one of my contests.

Rosa's Story

Chapter Four
The Race

The Next Day

Last night, the Minister of Summer visited the Ballroom. It was so exiting! Today, there will be a Fast Flying Race in the Fairy Coliseum. I’m coming so I can cheer my troop on.

Once I got to the Coliseum, I saw my friend Strawberry wave and fly toward me. “Are you participating in one of the races?” she asks. “I will be in the second race”

“No” I said. “But I might be in one of the other contests” “That’s okay!” Strawberry replied. “Now, I got to get ready for the race”

“Fly with you later!” I said waving.

“Here are the competitors for the first round” Sweet Pea said as a fairy from each troop approached the Start line. I know Marigold who is racing for Troop Rabbit.

“Ready,”
“Set,”
“GO!”
At that time, Marigold put her arm in front of the Troop Butterfly racer to make her stumble. I gulped. Is Troop Butterfly weak? Will it happen to me?

It turns out, the Troop Otter racer won. The Troop Butterfly racer got in last place. Marigold laughed. Why do I have to be in the weakest troop?

Strawberry raced in the next round. I was worried. Luckily, Strawberry got in second place but she is faster then most garden fairies. Should I sign up?

Silver's Story

Chapter Four
The Race

The Next Day

I loved seeing the Minister of Summer. I was also excited to cheer for my troop in the Fast Flying Race today.

“Here are the competitors for the first round” Sweet Pea said as a fairy from each troop approached the Start line. I know Marigold who is racing for Troop Rabbit.

“Ready,”
“Set,”
“GO!”

Marigold made the Troop Butterfly racer that was next to her stumble and get in last place. Luckily, the Troop Otter racer won. But I still feel sorry for the other racer. I think Mari is getting the wrong message. Camp is supposed to be fun. I flew to the Ballroom to calm down.

Marigold's Story

Chapter Four
The Race

The Next Day

I arrived at the Fairy Coliseum early the next morning. I was lifting blueberry weights again. I was also practicing my speed which is important to the Fast Flying Race.

Later when the other fairies were coming to watch the race, I flew into Snowflake. “Hi!” she said waving. “Good luck on the race!”

“You don’t have to wish me luck!” I said. “I will win!”

Right before the race began, Sweet Pea stepped in the middle of the track.

“Here are the competitors for the first round” Sweet Pea said. I flew with the four other competitors from the other troops to the Start line. I need to think of a strategy. Maybe I should get rid of the weakest racer first because it’ll be easy.

I noticed the Troop Garden racer on my left. Garden fairies are pretty weak. They even had a losing streak in the Pixie Hollow Games.

“Ready,”
“Set,”
“GO!”

I put my arm in front of the Troop Butterfly racer. She did stumble but the other racers started before me. I passed all of them except the Troop Otter racer who won.

Even though I got in second place, I was furious! I should’ve won!

At least there are other competitions which I’ll win! She’s just lucky!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Remember to check out my new avatar and 3D profile pic!

Rosa's Story

Chapter Five
The Campfire Stories

That evening, we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Tearoom. Table Setting fairies were putting camp food and decorations on the food tables.

After dinner, Snowflake approached me and said, “Do you want to see Lyria with me? She will be telling a campfire story”

“Sure!” I said. Campfire stories sound exiting. I was shocked when we got in the Fairy Tale Theater. There was a table with sweet looking sandwiches and there was a campfire in the middle of the stage.

“We get to sit on the stage!” Snowflake said sitting on a log. I sat on the log with her. Silver and Copperwind were there. Copperwind passed me one of these sweet sandwiches.

“This is a mainland treat called a S’more!” Snowflake told me. “It’s a campfire snack made out of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Want s’more s’mores Sil?”

“This is the best part!” Silver said pointing as Lyria the storytelling fairy appeared in a flash of pixie dust.

“Good Evening Fairies!” she stated in her mysterious sounding voice. “This very theater was once the home of a ghost!” She created a ghost image with her pixie dust. The story seems so real! “At Camp Pixie Dust one hundred years ago…”

This story seems so interesting! I listened to the whole thing. The part that inspired me was the end.

“The ghost used the remains of the fairies to create a gem that represents all troops which is hidden deep in the Never Mine today.” Lyria stated. “It is said that it increases troop spirit.”

In the upcoming Wilderness Explorer week, I am going to find that gem!

Marigold's Story

Chapter Five
The S'mores

Dinner was just like usual. Only the serving fairies added sweet sandwiches called s’mores to the dishes. I focused more on my salad. Then, I left the Tearoom waiting for the table to be cleaned by the cleaning fairies.

“Aren’t you going to eat your s’more?” Amber asked as she took a bite. Some of the other animal fairies were eating their s’more too.

“They have too much sugar!” I complained. “They’ll slow me down and I don’t recommend you eating this if you want to help your troop”

Amber put her s’more down. “We can still enjoy a sweet treat occasionally even if we’re busy training.” Amber said trying to comfort me.

“But they still have too much sugar!” I said as I stepped away from Amber. “Don’t you want to help your troop?”

“I do but…” I stopped Amber.
“See?” I shouted. “I knew that you signed up for Berry Ball so you should STOP EATING TOO MUCH SUGAR UNTIL THE COMPETITIONS ARE OVER!”

I left the Tearoom in anger. I peeked out the window and Amber got back to eating her s’more. Snowflake was right in front of me offering to take me to Lyria’s campfire story.

“I thought you were competing!” I yelled.
“I’m also hanging out will Silver who isn’t competing” Snow replied. “But it’s fine if you don’t want to come. I’ll ask Rosa”

Okay. I’m a little ashamed on what I did but I still want to win. I flew to the Fairy Coliseum to play Animal Derby.

Copperwind's Story:

Chapter Five
The Campfire Stories

I’m planning on going back to the mainland tonight after the campfire stories. Humans love sitting around the campfire during summertime and telling scary stories. They roast marshmallows and eat s’mores too. The kitchen fairies serve them every summer during camp.

I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater that night and sat on a log on the stage by the campfire. Silver, Snowflake and Rosa were coming in and grabbing s’mores from the snack table.

I grabbed a few s’mores and passed a s’few to the other fairies.
“This is a mainland treat called a S’more!” Snowflake told Rosa. “It’s a campfire snack made out of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Want s’more s’mores Sil?”

“This is the best part!” Silver said pointing as Lyria the storytelling fairy appeared in a flash of pixie dust.

“Good Evening Fairies!” she stated in her mysterious sounding voice. “This very theater was once the home of a ghost!” She created a ghost image with her pixie dust.

Lyria is my favorite storyteller. She makes Neverland and Pixie Hollow sound much more interesting. The most interesting stories seem to be told during Camp Pixie Dust. I just wish I can spend the entire summer here.

Silver's Story

Chapter Five
The Campfire Stories

I was hoping that Snowflake would swim with me like she promised. She didn’t come. The other fairies didn’t come either. But then, Heart came and grabbed an acorn cup of strawberry juice.

“You don’t seem as cheerful as you did yesterday” Heart said. “Is something wrong?”

I nodded. “I was hoping to spend the summer with my friends but Marigold is busy training for the competitions even though she has trained hard enough and Snowflake seemed to join her. Copperwind and Dewdrop are busy at the mainland and I haven’t seen Rosa today. Silvermist and Rani are busy too.”

“I saw you and Snowflake swimming together yesterday” Heart said between sips of juice.” “But Snow went to get Mari and she seemed to join her.” I complained.

“I’ve been with her for years and she loves swimming more than competing and I think she always will!” Heart said taking a seat next to me in the lounge chair.

“I think she changed.” I said crying a little.
“You don’t know for sure!” Heart replied. She put on a mask and snorkel and jumped in the pool. That reminds me of Snowflake. Maybe she does want to have fun! After all, she said that she hopes that we will go swimming together someday.

That night, I decided to see Lyria’s performance at the Fairy Tale Theater. Snowflake was there. So were Rosa and Copperwind. But I think Marigold is busy training again.

Copperwind passed a s’more to me and Snowflake.
“This is a mainland treat called a S’more!” Snowflake told Rosa.“It’s a campfire snack made out of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Want s’more s’mores Sil?”

“This is the best part!” I said pointing as Lyria the storytelling fairy appeared in a flash of pixie dust.

Maybe Snowflake does have some enjoyment in herself!

Snowflake's Story

Chapter Five
The Campfire Stories

We flew to the Tearoom for dinner. More fairies were wearing their camp uniform. After we ate, I approached Rosa.

“Do you want to see Lyria with me?” I asked. “She will be telling a campfire story”

“Sure!” Rosa said. Copperwind and Silver were already there. I grabbed some s’mores from the table and ate one.

“We get to sit on the stage!” I said as I took a seat on a log. I passed a few s’mores to Copperwind and she passed a s’more to Rosa.

“This is a mainland treat called a S’more!” I told Rosa. “It’s a campfire snack made out of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Want s’more s’mores Sil?”

“Good Evening Fairies!” she stated in her mysterious sounding voice. “This very theater was once the home of a ghost!” She created a ghost image with her pixie dust. The story seems so real! “At Camp Pixie Dust one hundred years ago…”

I was kind of glad that I approached Rosa this morning. I’ve been to Camp Pixie Dust for years so I am kind of showing it off. I just want to impress some more fairies.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

[B]Silver's Story

Chapter Six
The Wilderness

Early July

I flew to Havendish Square for another camp meeting. Sweet Pea was there.

“Welcome to Wilderness Explorer week!” Sweet Pea exclaimed. Everyone cheered.

“This week’s Camp Challenge will be the Wilderness Explorer Challenge.” she said. “This week, you’ll look for squirrels. The troop that helps the most squirrels wins.” She explained the challenge a little more.

I want to win my badge and help the other members of my troop, so I entered the Silver Trees. Snowflake and Copperwind were there. Marigold arrived a little later. I’m half relived to see her. I want a chance to spend time with her but she cheats too.

She said that Rosa was looking for a gem in the Never Mine. That’s kind of disappointing. I wanted to spend time with my sisters and friends. Snowflake has been training for competitions like Berry Ball recently so I’m worried that I won’t get to spend time with her like I did last year.

We looked for squirrels. We earned our badges for finding five of them. These are the fairies that are qualified. “Let’s look for more squirrels!” Snowflake exclaimed.

“Maybe we should take a break.” I said. “We spent so much time looking for squirrels that we missed lunchtime. I brought snacks”

“We don’t care that we skipped lunch.” Marigold said flying around. “We just want to win.”

I thought it was just Marigold being Marigold until Snowflake said this, “She’s kind of right. We’re busy.”

Copperwind did share a little snack with me but who I really wanted to spend the summer with is busy to simply take a break, eat or even talk to me. Even while we’re busy scouting. She even left early.

Troop Turtle ended up winning. Marigold was jealous again. I just hope she and Snowflake would listen.

Marigold's Story

Chapter Six
The Wilderness

Early July

It’s the first special camp week! A new Camp Challenge! Wilderness Explorer Week!

I attended the ceremony in Havendish Square that morning. Sweet Pea was there. “Welcome to Wilderness Explorer week!” Sweet Pea exclaimed. Everyone cheered.

“This week’s Camp Challenge will be the Wilderness Explorer Challenge.” she said. “This week, you’ll look for squirrels. The troop that helps the most squirrels wins.” She explained the challenge a little more.

I am in it to win it! I need to find lots of squirrels to help Troop Rabbit. I know squirrels like trees and there are lots of them in the Silver Trees. I flew to the Pumpkin Patch while I recite the Troop Rabbit cheer:

Twitch your nose
And flap your paw!
We’re the Rabbits,
Rah rah rah!

I spotted Rosa flying toward Chilly Falls. What is this new fairy doing? The Silver Trees is a much better place.

Though I like weakening other troops, it kind of takes away the thrill of competing. I might even weaken Rosa a little.

“A better place to look for squirrels is the Silver Trees.” I said stopping her. “I’m not looking for squirrels.” Rosa explained. “I’m looking for a gem.”

I was confused. “Don’t you want to win the Camp Challenge?” I wondered.

“I want to increase troop spirit by finding the gem.” Rosa said as I flew in the mine. “You might get lost!” I shouted. She disappeared into the mine. Whatever! This is still weakening her a little.

I found lots of squirrels in the Silver Trees! I really hope Troop Rabbit wins!

At the end of the week, Sweet Pea announced that Troop Turtle won. What? I found lots of squirrels! I should help these weak rabbits in the next challenge and not support the others!

Snowflake's Story

Chapter Six
The Wilderness

Early July

I’m so exited! It’s Wilderness Explorer Week and I am well prepared! I flew as fast as I could to Havendish Square.

I met Silver and Copperwind by the Silver Trees. Marigold arrived later and explained that Rosa is looking for something else in the Never Mine.

We earned our squirrel finding badge for finding five squirrels. After we found some more squirrels, Silver began to speak, “Maybe we should take a break.” she said. “We spent so much time looking for squirrels that we missed lunchtime. I brought snacks”

“We don’t care that we skipped lunch.” Marigold said flying around. “We just want to win.”

“She’s kind of right. We’re busy.” I said. Silver was a little disappointed. I would’ve had a little snack but I don’t want to let Marigold down. You know how hard she can be!

I also began to worry about Rosa getting lost. I left the wilderness early without talking and grabbed my firefly friend Bella. We flew deep in the Never Mine and found Rosa.

“What are you doing so far out?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” Rosa said guilty. We flew home.

“Why not come with me to look for squirrels?” I offered. “You can earn a badge and help your troop!”

She shook her head and flew away.

When the week was over, I wanted to congratulate Copperwind for having her turtle troop win the challenge but she is busy at the mainland. We are all getting separated and Marigold really wants to compete with me. Should I go with Silver and have fun in the pool or with Marigold and have fun competing. It’s a hard decision. I don’t think that group swim I promised will happen this year or any year.

Copperwind's Story

Chapter Six
The Wilderness

Early July

I returned to Pixie Hollow for Wilderness Explorer week. Sadly, I missed the ceremony but at least Silver and Snowflake were there. They told me that the troop that finds the most squirrels by the end of the week wins the camp challenge.

I joined Silver, Snowflake and Marigold by the Silver Trees. We agreed to work together. Sadly, Rosa was too busy looking for something else in the Never Mine.

If a fairy has found a minimum of five squirrels, they earn a badge and they are submitted to the camp directions. We all earned our badges.

“Let’s look for more squirrels!” Snowflake exclaimed.

“Maybe we should take a break.” Silver said. “We spent so much time looking for squirrels that we missed lunchtime. I brought snacks”

“She’s kind of right. We’re busy.” But I shared some snacks with her to be friendly. In fact, I care about having a good time with friends in camp more then winning Camp Challenges. It would be great if I didn’t go to the mainland in the first place.

Rosa's Story

Chapter Six
The Wilderness

Early July

There was another ceremony that morning. Sweet Pea approached.

After the ceremony, I flew to the Never Mine. Marigold spotted me.

“A better place to look for squirrels is the Silver Trees.” She said. “I’m not looking for squirrels.” I told her. “I’m looking for a gem.”

Mari seemed confused. “Don’t you want to win the Camp Challenge?” she wondered.

“I want to increase troop spirit by finding the gem.” I said as I flew in the mine. “You might get lost!” Mari shouted. I didn’t listen.

I flew deeper and deeper in the mine. I found some blue gems but no special camp gem. Later, I decided to fly back to the Hollow. But I didn’t know the way.

Snowflake flew in. She had a firefly next to her. “What are you doing so far out?” she asked.

“It’s a secret.” I said guilty. We flew home. I don’t want to get lost again but I really want to find that gem before the end of camp. I guess my Wilderness Explorer experience failed.

“Why not come with me to look for squirrels?” Snow offered. “You can earn a badge and help your troop!”

I shook my head and headed to my room in frustration.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

My computer crashed before I got to save my 3D Berry Ball edit so I can't post it. But I do have a 3D profile pic that you can check out. I didn't get to finish Copperwind's story but her parts aren't really important but I promise to post another Copperwind chapter.

Marigold's Story

Chapter Seven
Berry Ball

One Week Later

Silver stopped by this morning. “Want to watch the Berry Ball game with me?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Troop Rabbit isn’t competing today” I said. “Are you being selfish and forcing me to cheer for your troop? How rude!”

“I cheer for other troops when Troop Otter isn’t competing to show spirit and be a good sport.” Silver said. “I’m happy to cheer for Troop Rabbit with you.”

I slammed the door on her. I don’t want to cheer for another troop! But I would say yes if Troop Rabbit was competing. I might invite her to see the game on the day when it’s Rabbits vs. Otters. I am competing that day.

I flew to the Rabbit Hangout for a meeting. I need to have my Berry Ball teammates train A LOT! We want to WIN after that Wilderness loss!

All my teammates attended the meeting except Amber. I found her lounging in the pool. “AMBER!!!!” I yelled.

“I did some training” she said. “I’m taking a break”

“You need to do MORE training!!!” I shouted. “I think it was you who helped Troop Rabbit lose the last Camp Challenge.”

Amber was annoyed. She flew away. She did play Berry Ball with us and we won. But am I letting Silver down?

Rosa's Story

Chapter Seven
Berry Ball

One Week Later

I still need to find a way to find that gem without having anyone “save” me. In fact, when Snowflake “saved” me, I thought I saw something. It was colorful lights. They were like mini unnoticeable fireworks. They remind me of light fairies.

The day before the Berry Ball competition, I hesitated near the competition sign up sheet and quickly wrote my name and joined a team.

There are two teams in each troop which will compete once. My team competed first with the Glowworms. Strawberry was with me.

“Ready?” she asked right before we started the game. I nodded but I was very worried. But at least Strawberry was by our side.

The game was going well at first. At the halfway point, Butterflies were in the lead with 5 to 1. Then, Silver who was in the audience did a cheerful dance and recited the GLOWWORM cheer:

Show your spirit,
Shout out loud!
We’re the glowworms
And we’re proud!

I kind of felt something inside; I kind of felt like cheering for the light talents. In fact, I wanted to create a firework in the shape of a glowworm. And I had a vision of a yellow topaz.

“Watch out!” Strawberry alerted. I was open. I missed the ball and Snowflake who was on the other team shot the blueberry in my basket. The Glowworms scored a point.

I kept having strange visions and got distracted. Later, we were tied 5 and 5. I finally caught the blueberry. But I didn’t know what to do. I asked Strawberry.

“I can’t!” Strawberry alerted. I’m playing defense!” I threw it to another garden fairy but I should’ve noticed that she wasn’t open. All I saw was yellow and bright lights. The light fairy caught the ball and scored another point for her team. The glowworms won.

Ever since Silver recited that cheer, I started having weird glowworm thoughts and visions. Did it have something to do with the little fireworks from last week? And the glowworms won after we were far in the lead.

But I need to find that gem. I flew back in the Never Mine. Today, I’ll take a different route.

Snowflake's Story

Chapter Seven
Berry Ball

One Week Later

“Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred!” I was lifting weights like Marigold does. My first competition is today; Berry ball! My team was in the first competition with Troop Butterfly. There are two teams in each troop which will compete once in different times.

I saw Rosa in my opposing team. She decided to compete! I noticed Silver in the audience.

At first, the garden fairies were doing pretty well. Strawberry was by Rosa’s side helping her. At halftime, Butterflies were in the lead 5 to 1.

I smiled when Silver was cheering for us.

Show your spirit,
Shout out loud!
We’re the glowworms
And we’re proud!

But I was surprised that she was reciting our cheer. Well, she is a good sport unlike Marigold.

I had some glowworm spirit in myself thanks to her. I did some pretty great moves and we even beat the Butterflies. Glowworms Win!

But I do feel sorry for Rosa for losing her first competition. When I was close to her I can feel that she has glowworm spirit in herself for some reason. I did feel something strange when I was saving Rosa in the Never Mine. Maybe they connect.

But still, I have to care about my troop if I want Mari to help me train. But Silver is here to and she is a great sport! I’m getting confused now.

Silver's Story

Chapter Seven
Berry Ball

One Week Later

What Marigold always wants to do during camp is something that involves a competition. I know just what to do!

I flew to Mari’s room. “Want to watch the Berry Ball game with me?” I asked.

Marigold shook her head. “Troop Rabbit isn’t competing today” she said. “Are you being selfish and forcing me to cheer for your troop? How rude!”

“I cheer for other troops when Troop Otter isn’t competing to show spirit and be a good sport.” I said. “I’m happy to cheer for Troop Rabbit with you.”

“You can only cheer for your troop” Marigold said. She flew back in her room and slammed the door. Well, I guess I have to watch the competition by myself.

It was Troop Butterfly vs. Troop Glowworm in the first round. Each troop has two teams which will compete in different rounds. This game was a close one. But I recited the Troop Glowworm cheer as Snowflake was about to make her shoot.

Show your spirit,
Shout out loud!
We’re the glowworms
And we’re proud!

I know Marigold wouldn’t want me to do that but I will cheer for Troop Otter in the next game. Mari is actually right. There are no members of Troop Rabbit here today and everyone was staring at me when I recited the glowworm cheer. I should’ve listened to her.