PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-27-2014, 06:50 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Aghh, I’m really sorry I still haven’t posted. I have been writing up a post for Layla, but I have somewhere to go right now so I can’t finish it. I will try to finish it when I get home! )
Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I guess I can if no one else wants to

After Calla's shocking transformation, everyone resumed talking and hugging. Suddenly, we heard a piercing scream, and my eyes met Jack's. Before anyone can move however, we hear someone shout, "Let... Me.... go!!!," and a girl tumbles into the light, accompanied by a tearing sound. I recognize the girl as Genevieve, the descendant of Mother Gothel, the jailer of my own ancestor.
She puts her head in her hands, and through muffled sobs, she mutters, "Can this get any worse?"

I hesitate for only a moment, remembering her ancestor's history with my own, but then push that out of my mind. She was only a girl. What her ancestor did to mine is not her fault. There was nothing she could have done to stop that, she wasn't even alive yet. After my moment of indecision, I quietly step up to her and gently lay a hand on her shoulder. She flinches, and freezes in place, stifling her tears mid-sob, going as still as a baby fawn in hiding.
"Don't cry Genevieve." I say gently, "You are welcome here. There is no reason for fear anymore. You are safe now."
She looked up at me nervously, then gasped as she saw who I was. "But you should hate me!" She exclaimed.
"Why should I hate you? You have done nothing to me. What happened in the past is done. You do not have to be like your ancestor. Yesterday does not define you." I reply calmly, taking her hands in my own.
"But..." She protests.
"Mei is right." Dove says firmly, stepping up to join us, "You don't have to carry what has been handed down. You didn't ask for that, nobody ever would. You can change the course of generations."
"We won't judge you for your past. Your past has been wiped clean now. You decide your future and how it will be from now on." I finish, smiling at the hope filling Genevieve's eyes.
"Thank you." She whispers, and I know she will be alright. I look around at everyone gathered here, and meet eyes with everyone one at a time, finishing with Jack. The future is still uncertain, but I know that together we will all make it through somehow. Our parents did it once, we will be victorious again.

The other Lost Boys and I were extremely happy to have Pan back, and we stuck close to her side. She held Tootles' hand as we watched the castle burn to the ground. I was still surprised by the transformation Calla had gone through, turning into a confident girl with ice powers like Ivory. We had watched in silence as Mei and Dove comforted another girl who had converted to our side. Now everyone sat in silence or talked quietly amongst each other.

I gazed out into the darkness of Exilia silently, content for the moment to just watch with Pan once again by my side. Suddenly, Astrid stiffened beside me and murmured, "Look Slightly."
I followed her gaze, and gasped softly when I spotted the rows upon rows of marching soldiers, their armor glinting in the firelight from the still burning castle.
"Jack." Astrid said, raising her voice enough to be heard. At the warning tone in her voice, Jack moved quickly to her side, followed by Hunter and Shang. Jack exhaled sharply at the sight of the army coming towards us, while Hunter and Shang instantly reached for their blades.

"Here they come." Shang says quietly, then instantly goes into army commander mode. "Astrid, get all the children behind us all, then come back to the front line. Dove, Ana, Kathryn, Marina, Annalise, and Laurel stay near the kids. Keep them back from the fighting. Layla, Lillie, and Ivory try to keep them back with your powers. Try to take them down before they can reach us. Hunter, Astrid, and I will deal with them here. Jack, help however you can."
"I have three stars left." Jack replies with a nod. "I will use them as well as I can."
"My Boys will help me too." Astrid replies. "After all, they technically are older than myself. They have seen plenty of battles."
"Very well. Get the other children back." Shang replies with a brisk nod.

"Dad!" Saige exclaims angrily, "You can't stop us from fighting! We can help!"
"No Saige. I won't allow it." Shang replies calmly.
"Ugh!!" Saige screams in frustration and anger, "You can't keep us away from battle forever!" But before she can say anything else, Mei pulls her away, whispering something in her ear. Saige crosses her arms, but nods sharply in agreement with whatever Mei said. She glares at Shang one last time, before following her twin and the other kids. Most look just as upset as Saige, but Mei quickly whispers to them all and they look slightly mollified, and very determined. I knew they were planning something, but didn't say anything. They had just as much right as anyone to help in this battle, so I hoped they would.

(Hope this is ok with everyone! Figured Shang would take over since he is Commander of all of Estoriana's forces. And, I figured the parents wouldn't want their kids to take part in the battle, which is why Shang told some of the parents to keep them away, but of course the kids wont listen to that. Mei told Saige to pretend like she would obey, so that as soon as Shang is busy fighting they can join in. He will be too busy to notice them in order to yell at them, and by the end he and the other adults will have realized that they needed their kids' help in order to succeed. I also imagine that Dove, Ana, Kathryn, Marina, Annalise, and Laurel will want to help out too, so I can't imagine they would stop the kids )

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-27-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:27 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds good to me Liri!

I cross my arms and glare back at my father as Mei drags me over to the others. I've seen and done so much on this journey, and I've changed too. I'm no longer the little girl play-fighting with a pretend sword.
And Shang still thinks of me as a child. I scowl.
"What do they mean, keep us back from fighting?!" I seethe.
"We're not helpless!" Sparrow adds, looking just as angry as I feel.
"I know we aren't," Mei says calmly. "But wasting our energy on getting upset isn't going to help with anything. As soon as the battle reaches here, there'll be too much of a panic for anyone to notice us. And that's when we'll join in."
The others start discussing strategy and what we can do to help. I blow out an annoyed sigh, kicking at my bag in frustration.
A platinum gold circlet falls out of my bag at the force of my kick. I stare at it. My crown...
Suddenly, Laurel's words come back to me. There is more to fighting than mere swordplay. Saige means wisdom... so use it.
As the others argued, and Sparrow, Janelle, and Mei try their best to show those who have no fighting experience some basic moves, I shrug off my green jacket, singed and soot-covered as it is. I slip into my bag and pull out an ornately decorated tunic in a deep shade of scarlet. Shimmering gold embroidery decorates the front of it. Lastly, I pick up the platinum circlet and slip it onto my forehead.
"We have to distribute all the weapons we have," I command. "No one can be left without a means of defending themselves." I level a glare at Ryllis, Jalilah, Phoenix and Genevieve. "There's no more time for second guessing. Are you with us or against us? Will you use your powers to help us or not?"
"As long as my family and friends are here, I'm with you," Ryllis says determinedly. Jalilah nods as well, and I notice her gaze doesn't just fall on Ryllis and Phoenix, but shifts over to Layla as well.
"I'm not going to be a villain anymore," Phoenix says. Not exactly the declaration of loyalty I'm looking for, but it'll have to be good enough. Maybe she's not on our side yet, but at least she's not on theirs.
Janelle, Sparrow, and Mei come to stand by me. I smile at each of them, realizing... These are my fellow commanders, and this is our army.
It's what I've always wanted... Yet it's nothing like I imagined.
"As soon as the battle reaches here, we'll join in," Sparrow takes over command. "Everyone be ready."
Several of the descendants look scared. Many of them have never held a weapon before, let alone seen battle.
"And what do you think you are doing?"
I freeze. Turning around slowly, I meet Laurel's piercing gaze. "Laurel. Mom. Please, trust us. We can help, I know we can." I think it's the earnest tone in my voice that gets to her. Saige Alvery-Khan, being reasonable for once?
Laurel's gaze turns sad. "I just want you to stay safe, Firecracker. We all want that." She glances back at the other parents who'd stayed behind.
"None of us are safe," Mei says softly. "At least this way we have a chance."
The other parents who'd stayed back walk over to us. "We will help you," one of them says. "Just please, all of you. Be careful."
Laurel gives a decisive nod. She leans close to Mei and whispers something to her. Then she walks over to me.
"No matter what happens, I'm so, so proud of you," Laurel whispers. "Captain."
I feel a burst of love and pride. No matter what happens, all of us will have each other. And in the end, that's the only thing that truly matters.

(Um... sorry guys. Not my best writing by any means. I just wanted to contribute something to the final battle. Will come up with something better later.
Do you mind that Mei, Saige, Sparrow and Janelle kind of took charge? I just thought since they have the most fighting experience... And they're the usual take-charge people anyway.
Hmm... Popcorn, do you think this would be a good time for Avia to reveal her secret? She could call for help from the animals on Exilia or something. It's fine if you're not ready to do that yet, I'm just thinking 'cause we're so close to the end, and this seems like a good time.)
Old 05-28-2014, 12:41 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(That was actually what I was thinking. Avia's not going to let her fear of rejection prevent her from contributing to the battle. I can't post what I want to right now, but I'll try to post it soon. And by soon, I mean before Sunday. At least its a guarantee!)
Old 05-28-2014, 01:28 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Sounds great!
I attached a picture of Saige's new outfit that she changed into for the battle. The whole point of it - especially the crown - is to symbolize both sides of her ancestry. She's not just a warrior, she's a princess as well, and she wants to wear that look with pride as they're facing down their greatest enemies.
Um, I probably should have made that more clear. I'll edit the post when I have the time, like I said, not my greatest!
Attached Images
File Type: png Saige battle.png (261.5 KB, 17 views)
Old 05-28-2014, 06:03 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent

I nodded at Shang's instructions. I looked at Genevieve, who stood shyly near the edge of the dead trees. I went over to her and put an encouraging arm around her. "Genevieve," I said calmly, "I know this is a lot to take in. You've just completely switched sides, and that can be emotionally draining."
She looked at me, her eyes glistening with tears. "But how can I know I'm good when I've never done a good deed in my life?"
"You can't measure your worth on keeping score of how many good things you've accomplished. It's the inner spirit that truly counts, and it comes from in here." I took her hand and placed it over her heart. "People will just know from your actions that you're a good person. I trust you and have faith in you, Genevieve."
She swallowed back her tears. "How can you trust me though?"
I smiled. "I once knew someone who was new to being on the 'good' side, and I gave that someone my trust. And they've never let me down since."
"Who?" Genevieve asked.
I grinned even wider. "My husband."
She smiled. "Thanks, Dove."
"My pleasure."
(I hope that was okay, Kenzie! )
I walked back to the other descendants, with Genevieve trailing behind me. "Ivory, Astrid, Lillie, come here." I beckoned them over.
"Yes?" Lillie asked.
I wordlessly took Ivory and Astrid's hand, and nodded for them to take Lillie's. "When we met," I started, "We were young teenage girls who hadn't even found their way yet. We were orphans, all four of us. Then we became friends, soon best friends, and finally, sisters. We've faced great battles together and fought bravely. We've had our good times, and our bads. Our quarrels, and our laughter. Long nights staying up talking, and days we didn't see each other. Whatever happens today, we're sisters."

(I will just leave this open for you guys. )

I smiled at Laurel and Saige's moment, then looked around for my own mother. I spotted her with her sisters, and deemed it best not to interrupt.
"Ready to fight, Spares?" Saige grinned at me playfully.
"I'm ready, Saigey," I punched her arm and laughed.
(I'm sorry it's so short, I will try to add on later.)
Old 05-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
(Ok, here's my post for Layla. I really hope you don't mind what I did with Jalilah, Liri! I can change anything if you need me to. I sort of rushed when I wrote it, so some things might not make sense. )

As soon as the palace goes up in flames, everything becomes hectic. Both the descendants and villains flee in all directions to escape the fire as rubble begins to fall from the ceiling. Everet and I try to make sure everyone is out safely before preparing to escape ourselves. Soon, there is so much smoke in the room that it’s becoming impossible to breathe, and I know we can’t stay here any longer.
Just then, Janelle bolts out from behind debris, pointing back towards the flames.
“There’s still someone ba-“ She stops midsentence as she begins to cough uncontrollably. Everet grabs her arm and helps her through the fallen wreckage, but I try to find who Janelle was talking about.
A short distance in front of me is Jafar’s daughter on the ground, just watching the flames come closer and closer to her…
“Everet, we have to get her!” I exclaim through coughs. The two of us bolt towards her, and I yank her to her feet. Everet scoops her up and we run outside without hesitation. I create a temporary shield over us to block a large piece of the roof falling down, but part of it falls on my skirt. It singes it, but I ignore it and continue to run.
Once we reach the others, Everet carefully sets Jalilah down. "Are you alright?" He inquires, concern clear in his voice.
"Jalilah?" I ask when she doesn’t respond.
She stares at the burning palace behind us. "What have I done?" She murmurs numbly.
"Oh sweetheart!" I exclaim, wrapping her in my arms. We sit in silence for a moment, watching the castle burn in the distance.

My heart aches for Jalilah. I believe I know how she must feel right now, since I went through a similar situation several years ago; having a parent who never truly cared but still trying everything to please them, then switching to the descendants’ side, all the while feeling like a traitor and wondering if the right thing had been done.
“He never cared about me,” Jalilah whispers.
“I am so sorry,” I say softly. “No one deserves to not be loved by their parents.” I pause for a moment as old memories of being on the villains’ side come flooding back and I wince at the thought of them, especially the ones of my mother.
It grieves me to imagine someone else having a life similar to the one I had. I’ve only seen Jafar a few times in my entire life, but from what I know of him, I’m assuming he didn’t show Jalilah much kindness.
“It might not seem like it right now, but you did the right thing. You needed to be set free from Jafar, and all the rest of the villains. Now you are free.”
“But what am I free to do?” She asks, turning to face me.
“Well, for starters,” I begin. “The villains don’t run your life anymore and you no longer have to do everything to please them. You’re free to make your own decisions, and just be yourself.”
She pauses for a moment. “I have no family left.” She finally says, turning to face the palace again. “I’m alone.”

I shake my head. “When I first switched sides, I felt the same way. I thought for sure I had made the wrong decision and that everyone wouldn’t want me around. But I was wrong. The descendants accepted me and were compassionate. They showed me love and kindness when I expected them to all hate me. That’s when I finally knew I had made the right choice, and I was not alone.” I look over at the descendants and smile slightly. “I knew I had found my family.”
Turning back to Jalilah, I look her straight in the eye. “What I am trying to say is family isn’t always blood, but the people who will accept you just the way you are, respect you, are there for you when you need them, and love you no matter what.” I lay my hand on her shoulder. “You are not alone, Jalilah,” I say gently. “We are all here for you. We’ll stay with you through thick and thin, and if you choose, we can be your family.”

I look behind us quickly when I hear Mother Gothel’s daughter, Genevieve, arriving. She is in tears, and Mei slowly approaches her.
"Don't cry Genevieve." She says. "You are welcome here. There is no reason for fear anymore. You are safe now."
Genevieve looks up at Mei and gasps. "But you should hate me!" She exclaims.
"Why should I hate you? You have done nothing to me. What happened in the past is done. You do not have to be like your ancestor. Yesterday does not define you." She replies calmly, grabbing her hands.
"But..."
"Mei is right." Dove says firmly, stepping closer. "You don't have to carry what has been handed down. You didn't ask for that, nobody ever would. You can change the course of generations."
"We won't judge you for your past. Your past has been wiped clean now. You decide your future and how it will be from now on." Mei finishes.
"Thank you." Genevieve whispers. She looks like she is feeling better.
I look beside me at Jalilah and smile. I hope she is beginning to feel better, too.

(I have to go right now, I'll post for my other characters later today! )

Edit: Whoa...something weird happened when I posted and it said I had posted more than once. Someone let me know if you see anything wrong!

Last edited by Misty_12; 05-28-2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Happily Ever After Continued

I like it Misty
Old 05-28-2014, 10:58 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw, that's so sweet. Love your posts, Hazy and Misty.

As I stared out over the rise, at the vast army that awaited us, I felt no fear, only a fierce resolve.
Let them come. We'll be ready.
I went up to Calla and put a gentle hand on your shoulder. "Keep them safe, Cal." I nodded to Annabeth and Julianna. "You can do this. I believe in you. And be careful."
She nodded, her violet eyes bright with determination. "I will. And... you too."
I hugged her silently. I didn't believe for a second that any of the children, especially Shang's own daughters, would listen to him. As soon as our backs were turned, they would join the fight.
Sometimes it paid to be a tad paranoid. It makes it easier to see people as they really are. I'm hard to surprise in that way.
All I knew was, I wasn't going to stop the children. If any of them got hurt, I would feel horrible, like it was my fault for letting them fight.
But keeping someone away from danger wasn't going to protect them forever. No one could be sheltered for life. I learned that, from my parents' mistakes.
Instead of lying and abandoning me, they could have told me the truth. Taught me to be strong. In the end, that is the only way to survive in this harsh, merciless world.
I heard bits and pieces of Dove's voice, and looked over to see her comforting Genevieve. I smiled. Good old Dove.
Silently, I vowed to keep an eye on the villains' kids who'd switched sides. Not that I picked up any sign of a threat from them, but... My loyalty was, first and foremost, to the people I loved, and none of them was going to get a knife in the back on my watch. (Yes, foreshadowing )
I walked over to Astrid and Lillie, joining them at the front lines. Dove walked over, after she was done talking to Genevieve.
She wordlessly took Astrid's and my hands, and nodded for us to take Lillie's. "When we met," Dove started, "We were young teenage girls who hadn't even found their way yet. We were orphans, all four of us. Then we became friends, soon best friends, and finally, sisters. We've faced great battles together and fought bravely. We've had our good times, and our bads. Our quarrels, and our laughter. Long nights staying up talking, and days we didn't see each other. Whatever happens today, we're sisters."
Aw... Part of me wanted to squirm, and the other part wanted to burst into tears. Instead, I went to my automatic default for these kind of situations - make a joke about it.
"Jeez, Dove, you just spilled so much sap I mistook you for a tree," I said sarcastically.
Astrid, Lillie and Dove just glared at me, though they all looked amused. I laugh. "C'mon guys, you know I love you. Just don't expect me to make a long, flowery speech about it."
I wasn't the girl with the frozen heart, not anymore. But I wasn't Dove either. I could be just as affectionate as the next person, but I would always be more comfortable with jokes and laughter than expressing my emotions.

(Heehee, sorry Hazy, I couldn't resist. Besides, doves live in trees, so it makes sense, right?
She may have grown and evolved a lot since OUAT, but some part of Ivory will never change. Like her natural suspicion, her jadedness and slight awkwardness with expressing emotions, and of course she's not losing the sarcastic humor. )

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-29-2014 at 12:41 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! I love it Night i will post soon!
Old 05-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sorry I haven't posted!
Jessamine
I watched the approaching army with a growing sense of fear. The hand that's holding my dagger is shaking. Someone had handed it to me - I didn't know who.
I've never held a weapon in my life, and I had no idea how to use it. I wouldn't stand a chance against these villains.
"Jessamine," my mom whispered. "This isn't our fight."
"We have no tie to this world," Dad added. "We'll wait out the fight, stay out of the way. When it's over... We can go home, Jess. I promise we'll find a way back to Earth."
I hesitated. This... This is what I'd hoped they'd say since we first landed on Estoriana. Home. I could go home.
But what about my life here? The descendants and I have come so far on this journey. I've seen and learned so much... Could I really leave it all behind?
Mom, seeing my hesitation, asked, "But isn't this what you wanted all along?"
Suddenly I felt like an imposter in the clothing from Agrabah. My ancestor's clothes. I wasn't Estorianian... But somehow, I wasn't Earthen anymore either. I felt spilt between two worlds, and I knew the time had come to choose.
I glanced back at the friends I'd made. My parents seemed so certain of what would happen next. We'd stay out of the fighting, the descendants would win, and we'd go back to Earth.
But I've had a taste of the villains' power, and I wasn't so sure about that.
Could I? Stay out of the battle, and let my friends risk their lives? Choose Earth over Estoriana for good... My old life over the one I was just beginning to discover?
In the end... In the end, was there really a choice at all?
The descendants and my parents are all watching me. I knew we had only a few more minutes before the villains were upon us.
"Mom, Dad," I said at last. "You're right. All I want is for all of us to get out of this okay... And go home..."
My parents breathed a sigh of relief, while my friends stared at me incredulously.
I took a deep breath. "... But Earth isn't my home anymore." I stepped back, joining the other descendants. I turned to them. "And this is the life I choose."

(That was kind of a really big moment for her... Anyone want to be a friend and talk to Jess? )
Old 05-29-2014, 04:31 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Mei can

"What do they mean, keep us back from fighting?!" Saige seethes.
"We're not helpless!" Sparrow adds, looking just as angry as Saige.
"I know we aren't," I say calmly. "But wasting our energy on getting upset isn't going to help with anything. As soon as the battle reaches here, there'll be too much of a panic for anyone to notice us. And that's when we'll join in."
After some discussion of what we can do to help in the battle, Sparrow, Janelle, and I try our best to show those who have no fighting experience some basic moves.

"We have to distribute all the weapons we have," Saige suddenly commands, and I look to see her changed into a regal red tunic and her gold circlet. "No one can be left without a means of defending themselves." She levels a glare at Ryllis, Jalilah, Phoenix, and Genevieve. "There's no more time for second guessing. Are you with us or against us? Will you use your powers to help us or not?"
"As long as my family and friends are here, I'm with you," Ryllis says determinedly. Jalilah nods as well, and I notice her gaze doesn't just fall on Ryllis and Phoenix, but shifts over to Layla as well.
"I'm not going to be a villain anymore," Phoenix says.
Janelle, Sparrow, and I come to stand by Saige. She smiles at each of us, and I know we are all realizing... These are my fellow commanders, and this is our army.

"As soon as the battle reaches here, we'll join in," Sparrow takes over command. "Everyone be ready."
Several of the descendants look scared. Many of them have never held a weapon before, let alone seen battle.
We freeze. Turning around slowly, we meet Mom's piercing gaze.
"Laurel. Mom. Please, trust us. We can help, I know we can." For once, Saige is reasonable, and Mom recognizes that.
Mom's gaze turns sad. "I just want you to stay safe, Firecracker. We all want that." She glances back at the other parents who'd stayed behind.
"None of us are safe," I say softly. "At least this way we have a chance."
The other parents who'd stayed back walk over to us. "We will help you," one of them says. "Just please, all of you. Be careful."
Mom gives a decisive nod. She leans close to me and whispers, "I'm so proud of you, my warrior. Keep your sister out of trouble." Then she walks over to Saige and whispers something to her.

I watched the approaching army with determination, but also a twinge of fear. I was not afraid for myself, but for the kids who had never fought before. A lot was being asked of them, and I hoped no one would get too hurt.

"Jessamine," her mom whispered, though I still heard, "This isn't our fight."
"We have no tie to this world," her dad added. "We'll wait out the fight, stay out of the way. When it's over... We can go home, Jess. I promise we'll find a way back to Earth."
Jess hesitated, and I closed my eyes. I knew she felt out of place here, like she didn't belong. I feared this moment, when she would leave us.
Her mom noticed Jess hesitate, and asked, "But isn't this what you wanted all along?"

Jess glanced back at all of us, indecision clear in her eyes. Would she chose Earth and her past over us?
"Mom, Dad," She said at last. "You're right. All I want is for all of us to get out of this okay... And go home..."
No. No Jess! Don't leave us! I think, my eyes widening in shock.
Jess took a deep breath. "... But Earth isn't my home anymore." She stepped back, joining us. She turned to us. "And this is the life I choose."

There was a brief moment of shocked silence, but then I threw my arms around Jess in a wordless hug. Once I had broken the ice, the others joined into the hug. Jalilah and Genevieve stood awkwardly to the side, so I grabbed their arms and pulled them into the group hug. They were stiff for a moment, but they gradually both relaxed into our arms.
"Whatever happens today, we are together as one. Estorianians. Together we are strong, and only together can we succeed. Use your strengths and talents to the best of your ability, and remember what we are fighting for." I say to my friends, "Our home, and more importantly, our family."
"For Estoriana!" Saige calls, and we repeat the cheer.

Moments later, the army is upon us.

(Hope this is ok! I didn't add a whole lot, but I'm in a rush. I will try to post again tomorrow!)
Attached Images
File Type: png Mei li.png (194.2 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-30-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Your post is great, Liri )

Are you kidding me?! They don’t want us to fight with them! I growl in frustration. Do they think we’re incapable or something!?
"What do they mean, keep us back from fighting?!" Saige seethes. Clearly, I’m not the only one who is infuriated about this!
"We're not helpless!" Sparrow adds, looking just as angry. I nod in agreement and cross my arms.
"I know we aren't," Mei says calmly. "But wasting our energy on getting upset isn't going to help with anything. As soon as the battle reaches here, there'll be too much of a panic for anyone to notice us. And that's when we'll join in."
I grin, then join the others in discussing strategy and what we can do to help. Mei, Sparrow, and I begin to teach the others some basic things about self-defense.
"We have to distribute all the weapons we have," Saige orders. "No one can be left without a means of defending themselves." She glares at Ryllis, Jalilah, Phoenix ,and Genevieve. "There's no more time for second guessing. Are you with us or against us? Will you use your powers to help us or not?"
"As long as my family and friends are here, I'm with you," Ryllis says determinedly. Jalilah nods as well, then glances over at my mother. I know they were talking earlier. Jalilah seemed really upset and I think mother was trying to help her.
"I'm not going to be a villain anymore," Phoenix says.
Sparrow, Mei, and I stand beside Saige. She smiles at each of us, and I smile back. It’s like we’re all commanders, about to lead our army.

Several of the descendants look completely overcome with fear. Many of them have never even held a weapon before.
We all freeze. Turning around slowly, we see Mei and Saige’s mom gazing at us.
"Laurel. Mom. Please, trust us. We can help, I know we can." Saige says.
Laurel's gaze turns sad. "I just want you to stay safe, Firecracker. We all want that." She glances back at the other parents who'd stayed behind.
"None of us are safe," Mei adds softly. "At least this way we have a chance."
The other parents walk over to us. "We will help you," one of them says. "Just please, all of you. Be careful."
My mother and father approach me. Mother looks worried.
“I’ll be alright.” I insist. “Don’t worry!”
"Don't forget everything I taught you about sword fighting." Father says.
“And try to remember everything about magic.” Mother adds, then sighs. “I wish I had showed you more.”
“It’s ok, mother. I know enough to be able to protect myself and the others. I’ll be fine.” I smile. “Besides, I learned from the best teacher around.”
She beams and hugs me tightly. “Thank you.”
“We're so proud of you, Janelle." Father says. "Just don’t do anything stupid.”
I laugh as mother glares at him. “I won’t. I will be careful.”
Before they go, mother gives Jalilah a hug as well. “Stay strong.” She says to both of us, then leaves.
I draw my sword and turn to face the approaching army.
Here we go.

For one moment, everything seemed to be okay again. We had just escaped from the burning palace and everyone was happy.
Now an entire army is marching our way.
I clutch a sword tightly in my hand, breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm down. My heart is racing and I am beginning to shake from fear. Mei showed me how to do some basic moves earlier. I am a fast learner and I picked up on it quickly, but will I be able to defend myself?
Part of me wants to turn around and flee, but I refuse to do that again. Calm down. You'll be fine. I tell myself over and over again, trying to convince myself.
Just then, my parents come beside me and they pull me into a hug. “Sirena, I know you can do this.” Mom says. “Just be careful.”
“We have faith in you.” Dad says. “Be brave, little one.”
But then, my fears start to get the best of me. What if one of those soldiers attacks me and I can’t defend myself? What if I...?
Tears fill my eyes, and my parents instantly hug me again. “How can I be brave when I am so scared?” I whisper.
Mom gently pulls me in front of her. “Back on Earth, I once read something that said “Courage isn’t the absence of fear, it’s the presence of fear yet the will to continue.”” She wipes the tears from my face. “Every time you face your fears, Sirena, your confidence and inner strength will grow.”
“And remember, you aren’t facing this alone. We are all here for you and we will protect you.” Dad says.
“Thank you, I love you both.” I say. I hug them both one last time before they prepare themselves to fight. Dad unsheathes his sword and mom holds a dagger out in front of her.
I didn’t know Mom knew how to fight! I think. I stand beside them, as well as Jess and Mei.

"Jessamine," I hear her mom whisper. "This isn't our fight."
"We have no tie to this world," her dad adds. "We'll wait out the fight, stay out of the way. When it's over... We can go home, Jess. I promise we'll find a way back to Earth."
Jess hesitates, and I hold my breath. I know she has felt out of place here, but I don’t want her to leave! She’s my friend.
"But isn't this what you wanted all along?" Her mom asks.
Jess glances back at us, as if trying to decide. Please don’t leave! I think.
"Mom, Dad," She says at last. "You're right. All I want is for all of us to get out of this okay... And go home..."
I inhale quickly. No, don't leave, Jess!!
"... But Earth isn't my home anymore." She says, joining us. "And this is the life I choose."
For a moment, everyone is silent, but then Mei throws her arms around her. I immediately join the hug, and soon everyone has as well.
"Whatever happens today, we are together as one. Estorianians. Together we are strong, and only together can we succeed. Use your strengths and talents to the best of your ability, and remember what we are fighting for." Mei says to us all, "Our home, and more importantly, our family."
"For Estoriana!" Saige calls, and we repeat the cheer.
I stand up taller and face the army head on. Yes, I am still terrified, but I am going to face my fears; for my parents, for my friends, and for all of Estoriana. Whatever happens, I am not going down without a fight.

(I will post for Gwyn in a minute.)

Last edited by Misty_12; 05-29-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Spoiler for Avia:
Once we were far enough away from the castle, I finally cough out what I feel to be the last of my lung. A warning from Eclipse might have been nice, rather than fleeing for my life out a burning castle.
I hear a chuckle behind me, and I turn to see my mom, trying to look serious. "You cut your hair," she stated, a small smile playing at the corner of her lips.
"More like 'hacked off her hair,'" joked Lilac, and I smiled a little.
"Without her there to cut it off, I don't know what I would have done to get out of that guy's grasp," I tell my mom, guestering at Lilac to show that she had been the one to cut it all off. "Plus, what kind of henchmen just sort of sits there while you're cutting off your only grasp on your captive?"
"Wait, henchmen?" Aunt Kathrynn's face is full of concern, as she exchanges glances with my mom. The smile that was on the verge of breaking free is gone now from my mom's face. "There were henchmen?"
I look at Lilac. "We were trying to get you guys back," I started, looking between the two of them. "We tried to find a portal that was back in Never Land..."
"We were ambushed," continues Lilac. "I was caught in a net, but it wasn't long before I was set free, and we all tried to run back to Sparrow's ship, but then Avia got caught by one of the bad guys..."
My mom looked between the two of us. "I'm so sorry," she finally said, pulling us into a gentle hug. "I never meant for any of this to happen, I never wanted you two to get hurt..."
Lilac laid her head deeper into my mom's shoulder. "It's okay," she consoled. "None of us were expecting it, but we're alright now. We're stronger, we can do this."

A few more things happened after that. Aunt Kathrynn tells us how our mom was on the verge of busting out of their prison with their bare hands if she couldn't get to you ("I don't think it was that dramatic, Kathrynn," my mom replied with a laugh), some villain descendants were welcomed into our group with open arms, and Calla... well, Calla pretty much just let her secret go. And I do admit, I was more than a little jealous. But all of that calm is immediately disrupted as Shang, somewhere in the background, begins to command, "Astrid, get all the children behind us all, then come back to the front line. Dove, Ana, Kathryn, Marina, Annalise, and Laurel stay near the kids. Keep them back from the fighting."
"They're coming," my mom whispers, slowly getting to her feet. A chill ripples down my back. They've found us again.
"You two stay back," my mom immediately commanded. "This probably isn't going to go well at first, but we'll try to hold them off for as long as we can."
"But mom, we can't just let you go out there alone!" Lilac protested.
My mom smiled. "I won't be alone," she replied, looking back at her friends. "We'll all be fighting together. If we've defeated them once, we can do it again. I just need to protect you."
As my mom turned back to try and see the incoming troops, Lilac called out behind her, "but who will protect you?"

Such a simple question, but one that bore a lot of weight. Lilac probably meant it only for mom, but I still felt it affect me. Who will protect them?
Immediately, the thought floats into my mind. You. But I shove it away. I'm too inexperienced to put up much of a resistance in a real fight, and besides, if I'm not even willing to accept my powers, who says I would be brave enough to fight a battle?
That voice again. Why won't you accept your powers? Why won't you just accept who you are?
My answer that I always tell my mom, or Lilac, pops into my head: because I fear their rejection. Which is true. It's what started this whole thing in the first place. That look on their faces, that look of shock, then... then disapproval, all because I was born with an "unnatural" power, and I would be shunned for it. And so, to respond to all of the people who insisted on ostracizing me, I pulled in on myself. Became secluded. And alone.

But that had been so long ago. Since then, I'd been trying to convince myself... convince myself that what I had was bad to show to anyone new, for reasons that don't make sense or seemed flimsy. But they stopped up the leaking holes somewhat in my resolve, and I never told another human being for a long time.

That is, until last night.

My gaze drifts over to Calla. I still envied her a little, after all, it hadn't been five minutes since she revealed that she was a member of the Snow Queen's family. I wasn't envious of the fact that she was (on some indirect level) the Snow Queen's daughter--nope, she can have her family, and I'll have mine--but more so that she just waltzed back, looking like Queen Ivory herself. She just... waltzed back, like she didn't have a care in the world. Like she had just said goodbye to all the pain of the past, just like that. Gone. Every worry in the world, just gone. That was what I envied. I wished I could be like that. But I couldn't.

Could I?

For so long, I had told myself I feared being rejected by people around me. People I knew and cared about. But as I looked around the scene around me, I saw loyal, trustworthy people, people I could count on in a battle. People that, under no circumstances, would give me that same disapproval for my powers that the girls I had once called friends had given me, that day after our playdate was finished, just before they all left and set in place a moment in time I would never forget.
I saw all around me true friends... who also needed my help.
They need me, I thought. And I can't let them down.
I'm going to do this.

While everyone braces themselves as the army draws closer, I call upon my throbbing heart to do something I had only practiced a few times at home. Could I do this on this large of a scale?
Only one way to find out.
Animals of Exilia, I called out to them, using my powers to reach all around us, and to reach deep underground, where I could sense they were hiding. Animals of Exilia, we need your help. My friends and I are not those who you know, but newcomers to your planet. The people whom you know, these villains, had taken those who are dear to us, and we want to make them pay. But we need your help.

Silence. I turn to look at Flora on my shoulder, and she nods. At least she heard it, if no one else.

Why would we help you? It sounded like a headache in my mind. This was the part that took some getting used to, from when I had practiced it before. It wasn't so much calling upon my powers to send out a message, it was the speaking out--without saying a word--and their response that was the toughest part. My head is aching, so I slowly crouch down onto the ground.
Why should you help us? I call back. Because we are not your enemy. Certainly, these villains have done things to you that you did not appreciate. Disliked you, defiled your homes, perhaps even used you in their experiments. We are fighting to make them regret doing that to us, and we can fight to make them regret doing that to you.
I begin to see the soldiers coming up the hill. I'm out of time.
Please, I call into the depths, my head throbbing slightly. As I try to get to my feet, I feel myself wobble, and tumble back down to the ground. I had never held my power to communicate like this for very long, doing it was like "running a marathon without being the slightest bit prepared", as my mom would say. I wouldn't be able to fight even if I really wanted to. These animals were my last chance to contribute.
"Please," I whisper, just as the fighting begins. Immediately, spells are flying everywhere, the clang of metal can be heard, and my mom--yes, my mom--is actually fighting really well alongside everyone else. I didn't know she could do all that.
The fighting continues, but even with all of the descendants fighting, there's just too many of them. The enemies begin to surround each descendant. Things aren't looking good... until everyone else charges in. Mei's plan worked perfectly--there's so much chaos, Shang and some of the other parents barely notice them until they're already battling in the throng of guards.
I try to stand up again, but its no use. My legs feel like limp noodles. I'm still trying to catch my breath. The fact that I can't fight or even move is upsetting. I can't help at all. And if someone comes my way, armed and ready... I won't be able to get away.
The animals aren't coming.
I'm alone again.
And I've failed everyone.

That's when the very ground under our feet begins to rumble. Everyone begins to shiver, and the fighting slows down slightly. Even our enemies look surprised--they've never felt something like this before.
That was when, coming steadily closer, I see something that makes me want to cry out in joy. I don't know what they are--they look like rolling rock clumps from a distance, but as they approach, I begin to see the rocks like armor, protecting the legs, arms, and head from attack.
A few descendants look confused and even a little afraid. I slowly get to my feet, shaking the whole way up.
"Don't worry," I call out, catching Calla's eye and giving her a small wink. "They're with me."

The leader--looking like a cross between a reindeer and a mountain--stops immediately next to me and bows his head.
"We will fight as long and as hard as we can," he tells me, with a voice like stone grinders.
I grin. "That's all I need," I tell him, pulling myself up onto his back (luckily he gave me a lift with his hoof, seeing as I had the arm strength of a twig) just as the rest of the animals charge up. They're all snorting and looking like a pile of rocks. Well, a... strong pile of rocks.
I use up every bit of pent up energy, every excited heartbeat, every quickened breath, and cry out, "Charge!!"

Riding into battle, high up on the leader's back, I feel strong. Powerful.
And I had such a deep rooted feeling of freedom that's so strong, I could have cried.
I was free.

(That was a lot of fun to write. I'm sorry I pushed ahead--way ahead--into the story, but I left most of the first part of the battle and the specifics in it pretty much open, so that I wouldn't catapult the scene too far into the future without consulting you guys.
Also, could someone tell me if they think Avia was godmodding too much? I was trying to come up with a good way that she could rally the animals of Exilia (when we hadn't seen any animals at all so far, so I just assumed they were underground) and this was the only idea I could come up with. Otherwise, she'd have to leave the battle--weak as she was--and try to find the animals on her own, which would be tough, considering that no one has really seen a sign of natural life since we'd gotten to the villain's planet. So calling out to the animals with her mind was the only thing I could think of. )
Old 05-30-2014, 12:29 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sounds awesome, everyone! Okay, this is my last post until Wednesday. Don't miss me too much! Have fun with the battle scene, guys.

I cling tightly to Mei, Sparrow, Janelle, Jess and the rest. I've always thought of myself as independent, but I haven't realized until now how much I'd come to rely on them. I can't lose any of my friends today. I won't.
"You'll always be one of us," I say softly to Jessamine, knowing how hard that choice must have been for her. She nods gratefully.
Wow... When had I learn to sympathize? To understand before I judge? This journey has changed all of us so much, and, I realize, I can barely recognize myself.
It's like my reflection shows me someone that I don't know. But I had a feeling I was going to like her.
I pull back. "For Estoriana!" I call out, unsheathing my sword and raising it up to the sky. The others repeat my cheer, our voices ringing out strong and true, echoing over the desolate plains and craggy outcrops of rock.
And then they are upon us.
I feel myself go immediately into battle mode, critically studying the enemy and judging our odds. I duck the first strike from a henchman, then lash out with my own blade.
The enemy pours over us like a crashing wave, and I feel as if we're engulfed in a sea of dark clothing and flashing silver steel. I strike out wherever I can, most of the time unable to see if I've hit my mark.
Shang and Laurel were right. A real battle is nothing like any of the mock fights I've been in. Even the scuffle with the henchman back on Never Land couldn't have prepared me for the ferocity of this.
A glint of metal catches my eye, and I leap forward, parrying a strike from a henchman who's sneaking up behind one of the older descendants. The descendant spins around and I see -
"Saige! What are you doing here?" My father demands.
I scowl. "We can help, you know we can. You can't keep us away from danger forever."
He's quiet for a moment. "Be careful," Shang says, seeing the fierce determination in my eyes. "Don't do anything stupid. And keep your sister safe."
I nod once. "I will."

"In here!" I hissed, motioning for Annabeth and Julianna to follow me. I lead them into a small overgrowth of rock that's formed a tiny cave.
"You want us to... hide out in here?" Annabeth stared at me.
"Keep her safe." I nodded to her sister. "Bring Lilac, if you can find her. I'm going to fight, but first... I need to know you'll be safe. I promised that." To Ivory, to them, and to myself.
"Calla - " Julianna began, but I was already rushing out of the cave.
I wasn't sure if they'd obey me, but it was the best I could do. I knew the descendants needed as many fighters as they could get, and I couldn't just stay behind.
I turned to the others just in time to hear Saige yell, "For Estoriana!" I took up the cheer along with all the others.
And then they were here, breaking into our ranks like a crashing wave. I began to panic, but quickly squashed that instinct down. Now was not the time.
An icy blast shot out of my hand, hitting the first henchman to reach me. Soon I lost track of who was fighting who, in all the chaos that followed. There was only the magic building up in me, and the enemy quickly engulfing us.
I stared around in despair. We were greatly outnumbered, and more and more villains coming over the rise.
What were we going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched in awed silence as Avia rode astride the great stone animal. I grinned over at her. I could tell she felt the same way I had - nervous, excited, but most of all, free.
I watched the stone animals charge into the mass of dark figures. Several henchmen cowered in fear at the sight.
Looking at her, I suddenly got an idea. Avia wasn't the only one who had discovered new powers today...
It was difficult to reach Ivory and Jack in all this chaos, and even harder to drag them to a place where we could talk.
"What are you planning, Calla?" Ivory asked, recognizing the glint in my eyes.
"You've fought in the Great Battle, right?" I looked over at Iv. She nodded, slowly. "And Jack, you've used your powers on Earth to fight... But neither of you have ever combined your powers."
They both stared at me, realization dawning. "Calla," Ivory said slowly. "We all have significant power, even as individuals. If the three of us were to combine powers..."
"I'm not sure anyone would be able to control that kind of force." Jack finished.
I nodded slowly. "So we'll save it for an emergency. When the situation is so desperate, we have no other choice."
They agreed, and we all plunged back into the battle.
A high, chilling laugh sounded from over the rise. "You have done well enough against our soldiers,descendants," Queen Imperia, the other villains just behind her, came over the rise. "But now you'll have to deal with us."

(This okay, everyone? Liri, I really want Ivory, Jack and Calla to combine their powers at one point to make some sort of super blizzard! That sounds so cool. Is that okay with you?
It's not power playing, is it? I'm not saying they'll win the fight for everyone... It's okay if you guys don't want that though.
Okay, I'm leaving now. Bye, guys! Take care of my characters. )