PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old Pictures next to UserID

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow Pictures next to UserID

I was wondering how do you put those little pictures next to your name? I see a lot of fairies with pictures there. I have a picture already that I know I want to use but I don't know how to use it. Can someone please help me? For example, my good friend Lila Starshine has one. Like, how do you put those in?

Thanks!
Love,
Rose
Old 12-06-2013, 05:44 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
The pictures are called avatars. You change your avatar by going to your User Control Panel (near the top of the site, there are these pink buttons: you click on the button that says "User CP" to get there).
Then, once you're there, you'll see this panel down the side with lots of different links. Scroll down a bit, and under Settings and Options, you'll see a link that says "Edit Avatar". Click that, and then you'll see your current avatar (if you have one), several pre-defined avatars, and then the option to upload an avatar.
Choose the file that you want your avatar to be from your computer, and once you're done, click "Save Changes". Then you'll have an avatar!

Sorry if this was unclear in any way, but that's basically how you do it (to my understanding )
Old 12-06-2013, 10:32 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I think Twinklesky gave a pretty good explanation! The only thing I would add is that if you are uploading your own custom avatar, make sure its dimensions are 64x64.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Is a Pixie
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 

Rainbow

Database error....What do I do?
Old 12-07-2013, 04:48 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Starbloom View Post
Database error....What do I do?
Try again later. We're having some database error issues. We're trying to track down and correct the problem.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Is a Pixie
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rainbow

Woo Hoo! I've got an avatar!