PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Is It Hard Moving On From PH

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Is It Hard For You To Move On From PH
YES ((((((((( ITS SO HARD I MISS IT TO MUCH 74 70.48%
nah not really never liked that game 1 0.95%
kinda..... 13 12.38%
yeah but no ://// 17 16.19%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2014, 02:33 PM
BK
View Daisy54's Photo Album
Daisy54's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy54 has chosen their Fairy magic
Thumbs up

Good times to be remembered ;')
Old 02-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Writing & Garden-Talent
View marigoldsunjewel's Photo Album
marigoldsunjewel's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: fairyish
marigoldsunjewel is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
I still miss Pixie Hollow terribly

Even though I'm still mourning the loss of my beloved Hollow, that doesn't mean I'm still crying my eyes out or feeling depressed like I did back when it first closed. The scars will always remain, but time and friends have helped heal the wounds {cue song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow}

Although I didn't play PH every single day, I really looked forward to it because it was so different than any other game/virtual world out there. It was fun for all ages It was magical It was exciting It was addicting

Yes, I had my frustrations with The Never Council, but I still loved what the Hollow had to offer in terms of fashion, friends, games, events, scenery...{sigh}...I really miss flying through the meadows and taking in all the gorgeous scenery...

The memories I have of Pixie Hollow will forever remain in my heart, but I'm still holding onto a thread of hope that it might return some day...Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust, right?
Old 02-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Don't give up!
Old 02-03-2015, 01:26 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Your right we can't give up hope!