PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

The Lost Boys of Never Land are adventurous and fun. They never consider life to be a bore, and they've all taken oath never to grow up. Some adventurous fairies and sparrowmen decide to leave Pixie Hollow in search of a new life, and end up running into the Lost Boys at one point or another. These fairies decide that it might be fun to be a Lost Fairy...

Hi everyone! I realized its been way too long since I've last posted a roleplay, so lets give this a try!

Notes/Rules:
The Lost Boys, especially Peter and the Lost Boy(s) your fairy bonds with, can be controlled by all players. EDIT, July 11: Tinker Bell is also in the Hideout, and can be controlled by all players, as well. There can be more than one fairy to a Lost Boy.

Please, try to not control other players' characters.

No godmodding/Great and Powerful Pixie

Please follow all PHF rules (I don't want anyone getting banned!)

EDIT: To clear up some confusion, you may join at any time during the roleplay. I won't block someone from joining just because they're "late"!

Form:
Name:
Fairy or Sparrowman:
Talent: (They may or may not use their talent while with the Lost Boys)
Appearance: You may post a description and/or a picture
Personality:
Lost Boy: Your fairy may be associated with one, two, or all the Lost Boys as a collective fairy! And, yes, you can be Peter’s personal fairy (though I don’t know how much Tink would like you after that… )
Arrival to the Hideout (Optional Don't have to answer if you don't want to): Did they just arrive, and need to become accustomed to life there? Or have they been in the hideout for a long time?
Other: ...because I probably forgot something...

By the way, do you think that the fairies should receive a secret daily ration of dust from a dust-keeper, or should they be flightless? Can you guys help?

And, just a refresher of the Lost Boys in the spoiler tab below.
Spoiler for Lost Boys:

Cubby

Slightly

Nibs

Tootles (Doesn't talk much, though he can to you, if you'd like!)

The Raccoon Twins

And, of course, Peter Pan

Alright, everyone! Lets get started!

My fairy:
Name: Hummingbird, but her friends call her "Hum"
Fairy or Sparrowman: Fairy
Talent: An obscure talent of the animal fairies Hibernation Story-telling talent
Appearance:
Personality: Loyal and caring. She's always up for a good adventure, but occasionally coddles her Lost Boy companion, Tootles. And that gets her into trouble, sometimes.
Lost Boy: Tootles
Arrival to the Hideout (Optional Don't have to answer if you don't want to): She's been in the hideout the longest out of everyone.
Other: She has to wear her dewdrop goggles at almost all times, since her eyesight without them is poor.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-11-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Forgot Personality!!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:50 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Great idea, Eve!

Name: Fox
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
Appearance: Long, ginger colored hair; large, caramel colored eyes; freckles; fair skin
~~~~~~~
Personality: Fun, wild, sweet, can be calm, helpful
~~~~~~~
Lost Boy: Slightly
~~~~~~~
Arrival to the Hideout: She is already there
~~~~~~~
Other: Nope
~~~~~~~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fox.jpg (15.5 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by RosesOfScarlet; 07-04-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:25 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Ooh, I'd love to join!!

Name: Posy
Appearance: is it okay if I use this? http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=48207
Personality: She's very brave, isn't afraid in the face of danger.
Lost Boy: Peter Pan
Arrival to the hideout: She's been there for a few days now.
Other: No.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 07-03-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Name:Tiger
Talent:Animal
Appearance:Short brown hair and usually wears orange.
Personality:Playful (like the lost boys) and kind to animals
Lost Boy:Nibs
Arrival:Arrived in Pixie Hollow but found the hideout and lived there for a few days
Other:She is a tomboy with messy hair and dirt on her outfits
Old 07-04-2013, 03:57 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Name: Glimmer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Talent: Scout
Appearance: Shiny white-blonde hair, usually pulled into a fishtail braid, brown eyes, fair skin Glimmer.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Fun-loving, adventurous, cheerful
Lost Boy: The Raccoon Twins
Arrival to the Hideout (Optional Don't have to answer if you don't want to): Been there a long time, often serves as a lookout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other: None.
And by the way, (Off topic!)
:

Mia

Last edited by Mia_Sparkle_Fairy; 07-05-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:09 PM
I belong to Ph </3
View daisygreenswamp's Photo Album
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Name: Robin
Talent:Writing Talent.
Appearance: picture below
Personality:Loves to meet new people and rescue them :P, Kind, spends most of the time writing in my notebook or adventuring, adventurous, caring, curious and always has mud on her jeans.
Lost Boy:All, i get to know each one and become attached to everyone of them! (is that okay?)
Arrival to the Hideout: They all found me many seasons ago, wandering with my notebook, we began to play games and then they decided to bring me to the hideout!
Other: Cannot leave with ou her rope, notebook, or her pointy lost thing (in case of pirates.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robin.jpg (107.2 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by daisygreenswamp; 07-13-2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Added other:
Old 07-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisygreenswamp View Post
Lost Boy:All, i get to know each one and become attached to everyone of them! (is that okay?)
(Of course it is! )
(I'm thinking I'll get the roleplay started. For anyone still looking to join in the future, you can join at any time during the roleplay.)

Hum
The sound of birds talking wakes me up, especially since they're chatting to one another about breakfast. Its hard to know what time of day it is when you're living in the Hideout--since its underground. Slowly, I rub my eyes, and reach out blindly to the bright pink bag I own to grab my goggles. Slipping them on, I add two new dewdrops to the lenses. Much better, I think with a grin, since I can now see everything in clear detail. I begin to look around, to see who else is awake.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Tiger:
I started to wake up. I saw another lost fairy awake and a few lost boys. Just as usual, I wanted to get out and play. I called the lost boys who were awake and we went out, there was also another lost fairy looking around too. Maybe she or the other lost fairies there want to play!
Old 07-04-2013, 11:37 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Fox

"Fox, wake up. We're gonna go play!" I hear Slightly whisper to me. I roll over in my little matchbox bed and look at him. He smiles at me and puts out his index finger so I can climb on it. I alowly get up and flit over to his finger. I plant myself on it and he lifts me up into the air and walks outside.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:38 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 

daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Robin
I flew into my tiny little room (its the size of a tiny lamp) and wrote in my notebook, i noticed toodles watching me as i wrote. I guess it was because he loved my stories i wrote, whether it was about mermaids, pirates, other lost boys, back in pixie hollow, or even peter pan stories.
Peter once teased, "She has all the stories in Never land in there!"
I glanced over at Toodles and asked, "Would you like a snack, Toodles? I can hear your stomach growl from over here!" He blushed and nodded. "Anything you really want right now?"
He shrugged and then mumbled in a whisper, "Stories?"
I giggled, " Oh Toodles, I mean food silly! How about some fig brownies?( It was really a cake but it was the size of brownies compared to the lost boys so the name kind of stuck.)." I got it out of the cabinet and handed him one as i ate a slice. Toodles finally walked away and I began writing again. I wonder if someone could share the stories I write, of couse i was too shy to even say a peep about my stories, except when im with toodles. He is about the only lost boy i would know to like every single story of mine. I peeked outside my lantern and saw all the lost boys and fairies playing. I giggled and joined the fun.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:51 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Glimmer
I stood my guard while standing high on a tree branch outside our hideout. I love being a scout, I thought. The scenery, the birdcalls, everything is perfect. Bird calls. That reminded me. I whistled a 5 note tune, mocking the call of a robin, meaning, "No Danger! All is safe!" Although I wasn't an animal talent, I could mock birdcalls perfectly, even though I didn't know what I was saying. I smiled to myself as the sun began to set over the ocean. Everything was orange and pink, and just, well, amazing. A hawk flew past the sun, making it so I could see only its silhouette. Wait a minute. A hawk? It spotted me and began flying this way. I blew my horn in four short notes, and flew down into the hideout. "Hawk! Stay inside the hideout!" The Raccoon Twins looked at me and nodded in unison, and scampered off to go scare the hawk away. I reclined on a leaf. Nothing could go wrong.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:11 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Kay, I'll start now, even though I should have earlier....)
Posy:
I just woke up, and I pulled myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my bangs were all over the place, as they always were in the mornings. I don't care for my appearances much, so I just combed them alittle bit with my leaf comb, and put my flower headband on. Strange, because the rest of my hair was just fine, if not alittle ratted.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 07-05-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin
I looked around outside, ooh theres a big mud puddle! I dove in it like it was a stream. (even though ive never been in one) I rolled around like a dog, then all the lost boys came and joined the fun. After awhile i came in to rest.
"Oh my never dust! I am a mess, im going to go clean off okay boys?",
I said.
Now i was clean...er i guess, my wings still had little mud splatters on them and my clothes are always dirty so everything was okay. I looked around and thought to myself, " I never really met any of the boys other fairies, hmmm." I glanced at a Pixie with goggles and short blonde hair. I began to fly to her, then i took a seat by the pixie.
"Fly with you, I'm.. Robin...", I said shyly.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tiger:
Whale we were playing, I saw another lost fairy talking to another lost fairy. I thought I want to meet them (because I like making new friends) When I walked up to them, Nibs pulled me away. "Come on!" he said. "Lets play in the mud!" I like playing in mud but I want to meet more fairies. Until, I saw a fairy just waking up. I wanted to meet her but Nibs pulled me to a mud puddle.

(Sorry if its long)
Old 07-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Looks like I was missing out, a little bit.)

Hum
After the Twins had chased off the hawk, everyone went outside to play. I had hung back--even though I was an animal fairy, hawks gave me the willies. Just as I was about to see if I could get myself a morning snack, another fairy approached me. I had seen her around before, but we had never had the chance to really talk. She shyly told me her name was Robin.
"Nice to meet you, Robin," I told her casually. "My name's Hummingbird, but everyone calls me Hum."
Another fairy looked curious to fly over, but Nibs held her back, talking about playing in mud.
"Looks like I'll be cleaning the mud off of Tootles' skunk outfit again," I spoke aloud to myself, just as I noticed the mud on Robin's wings. "Yeesh," I told her. "Looks like that will be hard to get out. Do you want me to wash your wings?"