PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old StarStable?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:52 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
StarStable Online

Do any of you play starstable?
Old 08-28-2014, 12:05 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Every time I try to open the application it says it can't connect to the server. Is it under maintenance? My wifi bars are all the way up.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:52 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I would've joined, but when I read it had to be downloaded, I decided not to because it's a downloadable game and those things also sometimes run slowly on my computer. (found that out with Wizard101 on the old computer, and on the new one, I have this game called Virtual Families 2 that will sometimes load slowly.)
Old 08-28-2014, 01:57 PM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Never heard off it. But right now i am a vip member on another game and to not want to pay for two games. But it sounds fun from what everyone has said here.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yeah, I play it! Can we meet up on there? I hope we're on the same servers!
Old 05-27-2015, 06:58 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I think it's all worth it.. The member ship might be a teensy bit over priced XD

My only complaint is the bugs... They're great at updates, but my game keeps crashing.

Overall it's a great game!
Old 06-18-2015, 09:58 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I started playing in February (2015). It was frustrating at first, I couldn't control my horse. Now I'm 'almost' an expert. It gets annoying when I have to log in everyday to keep my horse happy, or else it would take at least four days to get it up to "Happy" again (unless I want to run around the small area opened for non-members until she's hungry/thirsty).

Thanks to a special free membership code, for now and until Saturday night, I just learned how to jump - that's fun.

I was wondering if anyone knows what to do with the item 'Easter Egg'? I have two of them from April's Easter event and I don't know what they are used for. I can't do anything with them. I hope someone can tell me.
Old 06-21-2015, 06:09 AM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 

Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post

I was wondering if anyone knows what to do with the item 'Easter Egg'? I have two of them from April's Easter event and I don't know what they are used for. I can't do anything with them. I hope someone can tell me.
If it's what I think it is, it's a 'food' item. You can eat it at cafes and restaurants, and I believe some of the new Picnic tables. If you're a non-star rider you can eat it at the Fort Pinta Cafe, as that's pretty much the only cafe non-star riders can get to.

Whenever you want to eat it, you just sit down at a chair and drag-and-drop it onto the sparkles.

It doesn't increase health or anything, but it's pretty fun to roleplay you and a friend having lunch!
Old 06-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Thank you, Daisy. That was exactly the item you were thinking of. I tried to look this information on an actual Star Stable forum, but none were helpful in the least. I'm no longer a member, so I tried the Fort Pinta Cafe and it worked. I had a feeling it was a food item, but I thought it was for my horse; thinking "Ooh, a cheap snack for Evermagic (my horse)", instead of the more expensive hay.

I didn't think it would be that fun to roleplay eating in the game (my laptop seems to hate it when I sit in that game), but it actually was! I ordered the black coffee because of the cute black cat on the cup, but imagined it was black tea; since I don't like coffee.

In hopes of keeping this thread alive, I was wondering how the names with 'J' are pronounced; like Jorvik and Jarlaheim. I use a hard 'J' sound, but since the game is from Sweden, would that mean the 'J' is said as a 'Y'?
Like Yor-vick instead of Jor-vick?
Yar-la-high-mm instead of Jar-la-high-mm?
Old 06-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

I've never thought of that, actually . I always pronounced both with with the 'J' sound. I didn't find out until wayyyy later that Star Stable was made in Sweden, and I never even thought they would be pronouncing it differently.

Maybe we should do some research on that?
Old 06-26-2015, 01:51 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:

In hopes of keeping this thread alive, I was wondering how the names with 'J' are pronounced; like Jorvik and Jarlaheim. I use a hard 'J' sound, but since the game is from Sweden, would that mean the 'J' is said as a 'Y'?
Like Yor-vick instead of Jor-vick?
Yar-la-high-mm instead of Jar-la-high-mm?
I think you are right. The Y sound makes sense considering the origin.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 09-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

Has anyone seen the new updates yet? They sound fun!!!
Old 09-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I really wanted to see that ice cap, but I'm not a member so I couldn't ride over there.

I have a new question in regards to not being a member. I was able to buy my first pony thanks to the game's 4 year anniversary star coins codes, but I can't find her anywhere. It says you do not have to be a member to buy horses/ponies, but the game sends any new horses/ponies to your Home Stable, which is something only a MEMBER can use. So...how do I get to my cute pony as a NON member?
Old 09-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

Quote:

I have a new question in regards to not being a member. I was able to buy my first pony thanks to the game's 4 year anniversary star coins codes, but I can't find her anywhere. It says you do not have to be a member to buy horses/ponies, but the game sends any new horses/ponies to your Home Stable, which is something only a MEMBER can use. So...how do I get to my cute pony as a NON member?
Yeah, that confused me a lot when I bought my pony, too. After you buy another horse/pony, you are granted access to all of your home stable, EXCEPT the wardrobe.

You can use Stable Care (It feeds and cares for your animals; great for when you won't be able to get on, but costs Star Coins), rearrange your horses, and everything else that is on that pin board in your stable (found on the far wall with sparkles around it).

I just love ponies What's it's name?
Old 09-28-2015, 09:59 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you! That worked. I'm positive I tried to enter the stable after I bought my pony, but I got the message of "Only Star members can use the stable".

It must be one of those "Log out, then log back in to get that feature to work" thing. It's annoying that the Help section for the game doesn't explain a lot of things.

My pony's name is Autumnsong, since I got her in autumn and her coat reminds me of a pile of fallen leaves. So she's a tribute to my favorite season
I was going to go with Autumnmist, but then I thought having the two 'm's so close to each other it might look weird; and 'song' is like me singing praise for Autumn. It's perfect, really.