PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I'm so sorry this is taking so long. This post is turning out to be longer than I originally thought it'd be. It'll probably only be Galy post now. I'll try to have it up soon though. I know I haven't been as active on here. I'm sorry about that. I haven't forgotten about this or any of the other rp's though. After three years of trying to constantly start them up again, I'm not about to give up on them now.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:01 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's okay Alexa, take your time! I can't wait to read it. Don't worry, I'm not going to give up on these either, not after we miraculously got in touch again after all these years.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-25-2018, 09:20 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

"Retreat! Agents of the Dai Li, retreat!" The sound of Dai Li Lieutenant Alexios shouted out amongst the thunderous sound of metal clanging against metal. Going up against the Clann wasn't that different compared to the many times in the past when we fought. It was the Gifted that we underestimated. There was a sudden shift in the elements around us when they came out to fight. Beasts that were never seen in these parts of the woods appeared. Some Dai Li agents looked to be losing their minds when they were seen trying to fight something, or someone, that wasn't even there. The combined power of the all the Gifted plus the Clann was too much for this small group of Dai Li agents. We had to retreat now if we wanted to even stand a chance against the Clann later when we bring the full power of King Adonis to them. One thing is for certain based on the Clann's Gifted, the king's Gifted army will be even more powerful then we once thought. Their ruthlessness will triumph on the Clann's.
"Don't celebrate too soon, you abominations! We will be back. And it will turn out much differently when next we return!" I shouted at them as we began our retreat. Some of the agents seemed pretty shaken over this whole event and tried to rush out of there as fast as possible, making the Dai Li look weak in the process. They were probably some of the newer recruits and this was their first battle.

Ah, I remember my first battle. I wasn’t a full-fledged Dai Li member at the time. I had yet to even meet Jackal. Ren and I were close friends, though. We had been for years. At the young age of fifteen, I had been training to become a Dai Li agent since I was seven. Today, we were having skill test. Dai Li skill tests weren't just hard. They were downright dangerous. They always happened without warning and the few that were able to complete the test rarely left without a scratch. Those that failed, if they didn't require an immediate medical attention, were either sent to the Pit if they showed slight promise or were just simply thrown out, unfit to be Dai Li. I was one of the lucky few that was able to make through each skill test, though never without any struggles. Thankfully, I never got sent to the Pit. The Pit was exactly what it sounds like. A large, deep, hole in the ground that was dug miles away from the Dai Li training grounds. Below average Dai Li-in-training were sent there when they failed skill tests and had to spend the night in the Pit with zero accommodations. At night the Pit was freezing cold as well as the hard ground you had to sleep on. Bugs sometimes made their way in and rarely were able to make their out so most students had a couple bug buddies to keep them company. Most of us partially admired the kids that went into the pit and came out fine. Not that it was such a deadly place to be in, but it was far from comfortable.
The day of my first battle, we were about to start the skill test. Our trainer said it was going to
be the most difficult and perilous one yet. When he said that, I felt an odd rush of excitement. It seemed during these past few weeks, I slowly began to enjoy the skill tests. I loved being put through such hazardous conditions. I loved the adrenaline and the fear. It made you feel alive. So you can imagine how disappointed I was when this high-ranking Dai Li officer stormed in looking like he had just spent a night in the Pit himself. Many strands of hair were sticking up in different directing, while the rest of his (obviously thinning) oily, matte hair was pressed flat against his head. Beads of sweat were dripping down his tanned face, some of the beads settling in a few of the creases on his forehead. All of this combined the intense and dark bags under his eyes made him look around fifteen years older than the middle-aged man actually was. Our trainer immediately saluted the officer when he approached, not saying a word even though you could see a look of worry behind his eyes. I'm sure he had many questions he wanted to ask in that moment and, if it wasn't for Dai Li trainer protocol, he probably would've started babbling his mouth off. Looking around at the other kids around me, they all seemed to share the same concerned expressions. I bet they had a million questions they wanted to ask too.

"Private Drallo. I’m sorry to interrupt your training but I just received troubling news from the Captain." The disheveled, out-of-breath Dai Li officer said, planting his feet firmly in front of the private and trying his best to appear and sound calm (though it was futile considering the way he looked). He reached into his pocket to pull out a lavender rag which he used to pat away the sweat from his face. "What is the news, sir?" The private asked, continuing to salute. "Dai Li group Raventhorns was just ambushed by the Clann near the borders of Kanlen. It's a full-out battle over there and they need backup asap. None of our other agents are currently available." the man explained. "Are you saying-" "I'm saying, we need these rookies to go out and get their new gear torn and stained for the very first time." "Sir, none of them are ready for such-" "They have no choice." The man interrupted. "This is an assignment from the captain herself. Get all of them down to the armory. The younger ones can stay behind." "Yes, sir!". And with that, the officer left at the same, panicked pace he entered with. Myself, along with many of the other kids, made our way to the armory to get suited up for the mission.

It was a thrilling feeling getting our Dai Li gear for the first time and at such a young age (you weren't able to be inducted into the Dai Li until you turned eighteen.) Ren was excited too. It was hard to tell if any of the others were feeling the same way. A couple of the kids looked quite afraid, actually. I didn't pay them much attention though. I was too busy thinking about the fight ahead of us, imagining what it will be like. I imagined riding into the battle gallantly on a horse and squashing the annoying bug that is the Clann. I then imagined a slightly less realistic scenario where the great King Adonis inducts me into the Dai Li for my amazing work afterwards. Maybe even get a medal in the process. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue that glorious daydream because before I knew it, we were on our horses and off riding towards Kanlen. The ride there was relatively quiet, save for the agent leading us into battle giving us a rundown of the whole situation and telling us what not to do once we arrived, which meant I couldn't accurately fulfill my daydream. I tried my best to tame my excitement on the way there and just mentally prepare myself for the fight. I went over everything I learned about fighting during our Dai Li training and went over all the stuff I was told about the Clann. I thought I felt prepared enough for this encounter but, much to my own surprise, I was not. We arrived during the thick of battle. Swords were being swung, arrows occasionally flew past us, and there were people yelling on both sides. It's safe to say I was freaking out… more than I had originally intended to. I didn't do anything for a few moments. I was just staring at the scene before me. My horse wasn't doing well either. It started to freak out too and the next thing I know, it rears up it’s front legs and I fall to the ground. My horse then ran away to who knows where, kicking up a lot of dust around me. I was unable to see where my weapons fell and I was coughing up a storm. Once the dust cloud dissipated and the coughing subsided, I was able to find my sword and finally join the battle. I had never felt like I belonged more than I did during that fight. Any fear I felt left me and I was just left feeling energized and determined. After our reinforcements had arrived, the battle itself didn't last much longer, though it felt like it went on for hours and hours. The Clann eventually retreated, the Dai Li once again the victors. The energy I had been feeling started to slowly go away and be replaced with tiredness. I had to sit down and catch my breath along with Ren and some of the other kids. A majority of us rookies actually fared very well during the battle. Only a couple of the kids were injured. After the wounded were tended to, we all headed back to the Dai Li base. Many of the Dai Li that were there before we arrived had already lost their horses and had double up with some of the other kids. I rode with Ren on her horse as we made our way back to the base. I couldn't stop replaying some of the many moments from the fight in my head. I doubt I looked as heroic as I imagined myself and I probably wouldn't get a medal from the king anytime soon but I didn't care. I felt amazing and proud. Part of me even wanted to be part of another fight because "I had the energy for it" when in fact, I fell asleep ten minutes into the ride back to base.

Later that evening, there was a huge Dai Li celebration over their victory. Ren, the other students, and I weren't invited to it unfortunately, but some of the trainers ended up throwing a smaller celebratory party for us kids. We celebrated well into the night, even staying up an hour past our "bedtime". After all that fun and excitement, I could barely sleep a wink that night. I stayed up talking with Ren for goodness knows how long until another trainer heard and told us to go to sleep, which we did… eventually.

If only the Dai Li was that victorious tonight.
I thought to myself, coming back to reality. I was leading the tired, disappointing group of Dai Li agents back to our headquarters. Everyone silent, looking tired and defeated as they were slowly trudging their way through the forest. Ivan was walking beside me. "So… what now?" He asked me, breaking the silence. I took several moments to think of an adequate answer to his question but… I just wasn't able to. "If I'm being honest," I began, keeping my voice down "I have no idea. Let's just make our way back home and hope King Adonis isn't too upset with us. I hate getting on his bad side." Suddenly, the bird flew into my face and stayed flapping there for several seconds. I tried to swat it away but it kept flying back into me. Once it finally left, I could hear several agents behind me snickering. I shot them all a look that shut them up instantly. "Are you okay?" Ivan asked. "I'm fine." I responded quickly, fixing my shirt and smoothing out my, already messed up, hair. That's when something on the ground caught my eye. It was this tan-looking square that when I picked it up realized it was a folded piece of paper. I opened it up to see the contents inside. It was so all-too familiar handwriting.

Meet me in Telenoria before dawn. The Rusty Ladle.

Jackal

"What is it?" Ivan asked, trying to look at what the paper said. I quickly folded the paper up again before he had a chance to read it. "It's nothing you need to concern yourself with." I said, taking a few steps closer to Ivan. "I'm going to need you to lead the others back to the base. I have something I need to take care of." Without questioning, Ivan saluted me. "Yes, ma'am." I gave him a nod before turning around. "I need a horse!" I shouted to the group of Dai Li before me. I didn't have to wait long before someone further in the back brought up a horse to me. After I got on I rushed off Telenoria without another word to the others. I had to get there before dawn like the letter said. Jackal doesn't like it when people are late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in Telenoria before dawn just like the paper said. I didn't know much about this place except that it was a working class town. A dirty, unattractive, uncouth, working class town, which meant it probably wasn't worth my (or Adonis') time. If the king has never mentioned this place before then it certainly isn't important. That being said, a remote town such as this is the perfect place for a secret meeting. Jackal is a twisted man but he is a genius. If Jackel sends you an invitation, you'd be a fool to ignore it. So, as much as Telenoria disgusted me, I made my way into the town and towards the Rusty Ladle. The many buildings around me seemed to all blend in together. There was no color here. No liveliness. Just a lot of browns and grays, wood and rock. Just plain… dull. There were quite a few people outside. I saw a woman carrying a bale of wheat over her shoulder, two children helping their father carry (small) metal ingots while the father was carrying the bigger ones, and an old man that was untying his erratic horse from a pole and trying to get it to calm down. Everyone seemed to be starting their day of work at a time when many of us high-ranking Dai Li agents would still be sleeping. It all seemed so unnatural, I almost felt sorry for every single person in Telenoria. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Finally, I found the Rusty Ladle and entered the establishment. The interior was dark and would've been pitch black had it not been for the many windows allowing what little light there was outside. The sun was just barely beginning to shine. Not enough to brighten up this place, unfortunately. The tavern's four, lone customers stared at me for a good moment before they all returned back to their drinks and food. At least these people know how to better start their day. I thought to myself as I took some steps into the building, looking around at all my surroundings. The people sitting in the large, rectangular, main section looked nothing like a Jackel. I didn't see anybody else sitting in one of the booths at the far end of the room either nor did I see anyone sitting by the windows. I had almost started to believe I beat him here, which would've been a first. I've never been earlier than Jackal. This… this is kind of amazing. I- Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a man coughing somewhere behind me. I turned around to get a good look at this person who may or may not have some sort of illness and saw, to my own surprise and dismay, Jackal sitting in a booth nestled in a dark corner, his black hood covering his entire face, only showing the tip of his pale chin. He remained silent and still as I made my way over to him, hoping to appear to be casual and not too eager to speak with him… or too afraid. I sat down in front of him, taking a deep breath whilst waiting for him to speak. When it seemed like he wasn't going to say anything I opened my mouth to begin our conversation but was cut off. "An agent of the king walking around a town opposed to said king without their hood to mask their face is a witless agent indeed." It took me a moment to fully comprehend what he said but shortly realized he was talking about me. I sheepishly slid my hood on, a small feeling of disappointment starting to build inside of me. Well, that was a terrible way to start this thing off. "Much better." Jackal said, taking a sip of his drink. "I was beginning to think you had forgotten everything I taught you." "I would and could never forget, sir." I told him. "Your methods have made it to where both I and the traitor Lyren will never forget." Jackal tilted his head slightly and I began to panic. Perhaps my voice had taken on a more spiteful tone when I said that to him. I certainly did not want to offend this man. "A-and I thank you for that… sir" I added quickly. Jackal let out a small "hmm" before taking another sip of his drink. After setting it back down, he clasped his hands together and leaned a bit towards me. "So… how did last night's surprise battle go?". I gulped, trying to decide whether or not I wanted to lie to him in that moment. I decided against it, knowing he would eventually find out the truth and I would get one of his special "gifts". "It… didn't go according to plan." I answered, choosing my words carefully. "Oh? How so?" "Well… it seems we may have underestimated the strength and skill of the Clann's Gifted army. In fact, we didn't expect them to fight us… at all." "Why is that?" "Well, we had always assumed the Clann wouldn't try to militarize their Gifted. It goes against everything they stand for. We thought we would just be fighting the Clann last night, which is what we were prepared for. We weren't prepared for them to unleash all of their Gifted on us. We thought we'd just take out the Clann and capture the Gifted but instead… they almost took the Dai Li out." "Hmm… and what did the Dai Li do?" Jackal asked. "We retreated. Our group was already small as it was. We couldn't risk it getting any smaller. We were heavily outnumbered and vastly overpowered." "You all were supposed to be the king's best agents, though. Trained to be able to fight anything and anyone and win. I know I personally taught you to always expect the unexpected. Prepare for anything that might happen." "Yes, sir. I-" "The Clann's use of the Gifted army was a variable you should've seen coming. Have you learned nothing, Galadriel?" I was taken aback by his question. "Of course I have." "Really? Well, forgive me if I'm beginning to have my doubts about you. I've been rather… unimpressed and quite disappointed in how you've handled your more recent ventures. I feel as though becoming Captain of the Dai Li has made you lazy." My eyes widened in shock, "What? No! I've been working just as hard as I did when I wasn't a Captain. In fact, I think I've been working harder!" "Shh, keep your voice down." Jackal scolded. I sighed, slouching back into my seat. "We'll deal with your shortcomings later. We have other things to discuss. The least of these being your old friend, Ren. The "traitor" as you said. Were you able to confront and… take care of her like we discussed?" It took everything inside me not to just lose my cool right in front of him and the rest of the people here. Every time he brought up something about last night really stung. I knew it was a disappointing battle but I didn't realize till now just how much of a failure it actually was. "No, sir. I didn't see her fighting with the Gifted. I don't think any of the other agents saw her either though I've yet to speak with them about it." "How peculiar. Do you think she fled?" "It's possible if there was a smidge of the old Ren left in her. The Clann most likely poisoned her mind and forced her to stay with them, though. Maybe she was inside their base the whole time?" I suggested. Jackal let out a low hum. "Yes, that is also a possibility." The man began to drum the tips of his fingers on the table, seeming to be staring off into the middle distance. I desperately wanted to know what he was thinking about. It couldn't have been any good.

I suddenly became nervous. More nervous than I already was. I heard the door open to the tavern but couldn't even find the strength to see who walked in. My gaze was fixed on Jackal's face. I tried my best to resist fidgeting in my seat. It was a habit the Dai Li broke a long time ago yet, for some reason, the stressfulness of this situation is trying to make me start it back up again. I took a deep breath, hoping to calm myself down. I was really hoping not to upset Jackal any further. Don't let him get to you, Galy. Come on. You're better than this. I told myself. Jackal proceeded to snap me out of my mental moral support session when the sound of his drumming fingers stopped abruptly and he sighed. "We need to do something about that girl. She knows too much about the Dai Li, the king, and us. She'll provide the Clann with the intel and edge they've been desperately needing. Anything the Dai Li does will ultimately be undone by the Clann while they have Ren by their side. If Ren stays with the Clann, they will win this war." "We can't let that happen." I said. "That's the smartest thing you've said today." Jackal said. I brushed off his snide comment and continued to speak. "There must be something we can do. Maybe another surprise atta-" "No. After last night, you can no longer be trusted to lead a fight like that." I balled up my fists as those words left his mouth. I kept internally telling myself to "breath in" and "breath out". Now was not the time to get into a fight. "Then we'll get someone else to lead." I suggested, "While the Clann is distracted by the attack, you and I can sneak into the base to find Ren." "You don't know if she'll be in there next time. You don't even know if she was in there last night!" Jackal softly yelled. "Well, then what else can we do?" I asked, completely exasperated with this situation. Jackal was silent for a few moments before answering, "What if… we got our hands on a Clann member." "What?" "They took someone from us, we'll take one from them. Make things an even playing field.". "How would we do that? No Clann member would ever willingly help the Dai Li." "Who said anything about them helping willingly?" I took a few seconds to fully consider his plan, feeling ever doubtful with every moment that passes by. "I suppose that could work. How would we go about finding a Clann member for us, though? Do they even patrol all the way out here?" "I've seen a couple people at times. Not often enough for it to be reliable. You'd probably have better luck either venturing back into the forest a bit or heading to a more populated town. The more people there are, the more the Dai Li wants to start planting their seeds which means the Clann is just waiting to dig those seeds up and plant their own." Jackal said. "I see. Well, I guess I coul-" "Brilliant!" Jackal interrupted. "You should start your search immediately. I have some business I need to attend to anyway." The man said, starting to get out the booth. "Wait, what happens if I don't find anybody?" I ask. "You mean if you fail? Again? I think you already know what will happen." He said, his voice dark and low. I gulped as he stood up. He turned towards the exit but stopped in his steps. After a few short seconds, he turned back to me. "Come on."
I stayed seated for a couple moments, unable to move. It's like I was stuck to my seat while also being tied up. I couldn’t believe all that just happened. Everything we discussed, everything he said, everything I was tasked to do. I knew I couldn't just stay like this, staring at him. I don't want to get further on his bad side. I slowly stood up, rolling my shoulders back. We then casually exited the Rusty Ladle, hoping to not have drawn any attention to ourselves during our time spent there. I didn't dare look around the room to see if anyone was watching us. That would seem too suspicious. I had to act like I was confident and sure of where I was going, walk with purpose.

I had to shield my eyes from the sun when we exited the tavern. I guess we were in there longer than I thought since the sun is out now. The orange-pink sunrise sky had just about gone away and the blue was showing through. There were several fluffy, large, greyish white clouds in the sky. More people were out walking about the town. Sounds metal clanking was heard throughout the town. Some horses, cattle, chickens and sheep and goats were walking around being led by their owners. A few children were running around with a small, dark brown dog. I couldn't tell if they were playing tag or hide and seek. There was an awful lot of laughter… and falling down. I saw a man carrying a bunch of fabrics of various colours and designs heading towards the dressmaker's shop. Next door to it was a woodworker's shop. You could see a young lady with an ax just outside chopping wood. Telenoria seemed actually have life now that more people were up and working. It still seemed like such dirty and primeval work, though. In the Capitol, life is much more simple and easy. We just take a carriage down to one of the shops and order whatever we need. We don't need to sweat over such things. I certainly hope Telenoria will one day experience such pleasures.
Jackal and I walked to the stables to retrieve his horse. He had a large stallion named Ledger that had a lovely, silky smooth brown coat. Ever since I met Jackal, he's had this horse and it's still as fast and as strong as any of the younger horses. "Well, it was a pleasure talking with you again." Jackal said as he hoisted himself up onto Ledger. As I watched him adjust himself, I couldn't help but feel like there was more I needed to say. More we needed to discuss. I felt like I barely had a firm grasp on this plan of his and needed to know more. I've been part of many ambitious Dai Li and Kilt'se missions before where we've gotten into situations with little to no intel beforehand. This felt different though. For once, I felt like I might fail this mission. I had never felt such a lack of confidence before. It was horrible and terrifying and so… infuriating! I knew I couldn’t let Jackal ride away. "You can't leave yet." I said abruptly. "Why is that?" He asked, not even making eye contact with me. He was too busy fixing his belt and dusting off his sleeves. "We have more we need to discuss. I know there's still information you need to tell me about this plan of yours. I won't accept any more of your trademark vague answers this time." "There's the Galy I remember." Jackal replied with a cheeky grin. "I've told you everything you already need to know, agent." "No, you haven't. There has to be more. What do I do after I retrieve the Clann agent. Do I take it back to the base? Should I make Adonis aware of the capture? What happens if-" "Shh, shh, shh, shhhh. Those are all questions you get to answer yourself. As Captain of the Dai Li, surely you're capable of making those decisions. Or are you incapable of doing that as well?" Every time he said something like that, it felt I was being repeatedly stung by a bee. "Of course I am. I just-" "Hush. Just stick to my plan and don't tell anyone about it." Jackal said. “I understand, sir." "Good. Now, if you're done talking, I think I'll leave now. Good luck, my dear. Oh, and one more thing… be careful what you say around your peers." "Sir, I've never let anyone know about our conversations." I tell him, confused over his warning though not too surprised given how disappointed he seems to be in me. "I know you're upset over what happened last night but I promise I'm still a capable warrior and agent." "I certainly hope you are." Jackal said. "Fortunately for you, I wasn't saying that as a result of my ever-decreasing faith in you. No, that wasn't the case at all." Now I was even more puzzled, "Then what is the reason?" I asked, frowning. Jackal looked around to see if there was anyone standing within possible earshot of us and our conversation. There were more people out but most were too busy with their work. It had also gotten louder outside with various work sounds, children's laughter, and animal noised continuing to fill up the town. Seeming mildly satisfied with the distance certain people around us were at, Jackal turned back to me and leaned forward a bit. He gestured at me to come closer before he began to speak in a hushed tone. "The great king Adonis has recently informed me that there might be… a mole in the Dai Li." My eyes instantly widened at this news. "What?" I exclaimed in a whisper that was a little bit louder than I wanted it to be. I couldn't believe what I heard.
How could there be a mole in the Dai Li? We don't accept just anyone. We have very thorough background investigations on every person that hopes to become a Dai Li agent. It was supposed to be impossible for a mole to even get in!
"Is… are-are you serious?" I asked, getting more and more furious as the initial shock slowly goes away. "Yes, I am, unfortunately." Jackal answered. "I honestly wish this was one of my jokes because the look on your face when I told you was priceless." He said with a snicker. It didn't even phase me like it normally would, though. I couldn't stop thinking about the mole and who it could possibly be.
"Does Adonis has any idea who it might be?" I asked him. Jackal shook his head, "No, not at the moment. He wants us both to keep a close eye on everyone though and perhaps do a little… investigating of our own. " Jackal said with a wink. "Right… of course." I said, my anger boiling inside me. "Make sure to keep this information to yourself too." Jackal said "Though, you know that. Don't you? Anyway, I should be off now. I have a special meeting with a group of mercenaries. Goodbye, and good luck!" And with that, Jackal rode away on his horse.

I didn't move from my spot for a few moments and just stared off in the distance. So, I have to capture a Clann member and try to find the traitor within the Dai Li. That should be easy. I said to myself. I realized then I couldn't just stay in the spot I was in. I needed to move before I started to draw attention from the locals so I turned around and began to make my way through the town. I could barely focus on my surroundings. I was filled with so much hurt and anger over everything that I felt like I couldn't even think. Maybe I need to rest for a short while before starting on my journey. I thought to myself as I felt a sharp pain in my head. I heard someone mention an inn called the Winter Mare. That should be a good place for a little relaxation. Hopefully, they have some rooms available for me. As I continued my walk toward the inn, I started to notice the sound of an extra pair of footsteps seeming to tread lightly behind me and from a distance. It was very hard to hear at times, especially with all the other noises in the town, but once I was able to pinpoint it, that was all I could focus. It was a perk of being a Dai Li agent plus a former-student of Jackal's. We learn to improve and heighten our main senses. I was always especially good at hearing noises others might not hear. I guess I won't be able to rest after all now that I'm being followed. I quickly formulated a plan in my head that I put into action as soon as I entered the inn. I knew who was following me as soon as they entered several seconds after I did. The way they looked around the room, their body language. They made it very obvious they were looking for somebody important and possibly dangerous since they had a bow in their right hand. I swiftly made my way over to them and told them to follow me upstairs. There was a room that didn't seem to be in use so I decided that would be a good place to talk. As soon as they came into the room after me, I shut the door and turned around to face them. I looked them up and down, studying them intensely. They appeared to be a young woman with long red hair that progressively got lighter as it got down to ends of her hair. She had a bow and carried many arrows in a quiver that hung around her waist. I felt like she looked familiar but couldn't figure out where I had seen her before.

"Why were you following me?" I asked her after several minutes of silence.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't following you." She replied, to which I scoffed at internally. "You're a terrible liar." I said. "Or maybe you just have a terrible judgment of character." The woman responded, "Oh, I highly doubt that." I said, taking slow steps towards her. I looked down to give her bow and arrow another look. "That kind of weapon is terrible in a close-quarter environment. You'd only last a few seconds before I disarmed you."
"You underestimate me, I can assure you of that."
"Do I? Do you have some other tricks up your sleeves like some cheap magician?"
"Not tricks. Skills."
"Hmmph, we'll see about that. Who are you?"
"I'd ask you the same thing."
“Well, you might get a chance to if you answer me first." I told her. I still couldn't shake the feeling that I somehow knew her or had seen her before. "You… look familiar…" I trailed off. Suddenly it hit me.
She… she is the Gifted Ren and I were after back in Anderiin. The one that seemed to had disappeared yet was still able to be caught by the Clann! I couldn't believe my eyes.
"I can assure you we've never met before." The girl said.
"Then what would draw you to a stranger like me?" I asked, thinking of how to deal with her. I could easily knock her out and bring her back to the king. She'd become part of his army like all Gifted were meant to. But something inside me told me that I should do something else.
"Pure curiosity? Or perhaps I thought you were someone else?" She said. Now, I knew that wasn't true. If she was following me then she must've recognized me too. She seemed to be keen on acting like that wasn't the case, though. If she's going to keep up this façade then I might as well keep it up too. I began to pace around the room trying to think of my next move. I can keep up the façade and still tell her who I am. Try to earn her trust a bit before I… what will I do with her. I then remembered what Jackal and I were discussing earlier. He told me to find a Clann member. I feel like a Gifted that has been caught by the Clann counts as that. But if she was part of the Clann, why is she here?
"I am Captain Galadriel Dolemay of the Dai Li. I'm sure you've heard of us." I said, breaking the silence once again.
"Of course I have." The girl answered with only the slightest of hesitations. She's nervous. Good.
"Then you also know what our purpose is? We've been tasked by the great King Adonis to find and capture the monsters that are the Gifted. We're making life safer for everyone by removing those creatures. They're a danger to society, especially if their powers remain unchecked. Alas, even with all of the good work the Dai Li are doing, we urge every single person in every village and kingdom to turn in any Gifted they find or alert the Dai Li to their whereabouts, as I'm sure you would do." I explained, enjoying seeing the fear in the girl's eyes. It always pleases me to see others intimidated by our cause. "Now that I've got my introduction out of the way, why don't you give me yours?" The girl didn't answer me immediately. I could tell she was trying to choose the right words to say.
"Uhm, my name is… Ellia and I am just a simple ranger from the North." She said, finally. "Nothing special about me or profession unlike yourself, Captain." Ah, flattery and lies.
"Is that so? Well, that could certainly change." I said, knowing exactly what I wanted to do with this girl.
"I beg your pardon?" "A ranger such as yourself should be a capable fighter. I'd assume you're fairly skilled with a bow and arrow as well." I did truly get the feeling she was a good archer. And even if she wasn't, the Clann should've taught her some archery basics at the very least. She would have the knowledge of it to help her if she turned out to not be so skilled with a bow and arrow.
"With all due respect, Captain, where are you going with this?" She asked me. "The Dai Li could always use more members and support to help with King Adonis' cause. You seem like you're an experienced ranger who's more than qualified to join our ranks. So, what do you say? Would you like to be a Dai Li agent and help make the world a better and safer place?" The girl didn't answer me immediately, which was to be expected. I was hoping she'd say yes. Having a Clann Gifted is even better than have just a normal Clann agent. Jackal would certainly be impressed and I do really need him to be impressed with me. If the girl said no, though, I had a backup plan. I'd just treat her like I do all the other Gifted and take her back to the Capitol where she'd join the ranks of the other Gifted in the army. Whatever happens, it will all earn me some points with Jackal. He'd begin to trust me again, I'm sure of it.

"Well?" I said. I was feeling impatient over the girl taking so long to respond. I didn't have all day to wait for her. "I… I… accept your offer." She answered after what felt like ten years. I smiled at the girl, pleased that I had already completed Jackal's mission and that I will have a Gifted to get all the Clann intel from. Maybe she knows some stuff about Ren too.
"Good. I can assure you your decision was the only right one." I said "We leave for the Capital at nightfall. Meet me at the stables."
"Of course."

I then exited the room and headed back downstairs. I realized that I couldn't leave the inn just yet. I still felt like I needed to rest a bit. Especially now before the girl, "Ellia" and I make our long trip to the Capitol. I probably should've had her leave the room so I could sleep there. Oh well. I ended up purchasing a room from the innkeeper downstairs. I specifically asked for a room that was at the end of one the hallways. I preferred being as far away as I can be from other people if given the chance. The room I rented was small but cozy. There was only a simple bed, nightstand, a chest to store your belongings in, a rather dusty mirror hanging on the wall, and a table and chair in one of the corners of the room. The bed itself was very soft, unlike the rather hard bed I had in my chambers at the Dai Li base. It took a while to get used to it. At first, it was actually quite uncomfortable. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to sleep at all. But it grew on me. I would never say this out loud but I actually began to think it was better than my own bed. I soon fell asleep, thankful to recharge before journey ahead of me.

Author's Note: Finally. I'm too tired to check for typos. I'll fix them later. I'm just glad to finally post this. Sorry for this being so long.

Also, I have an idea. I wrote this for the post but decided not to include it but I think it might be cool to work in into the story:
“One is that King Adonis is wanting to sign a peace treaty with Queen Adalia of Noorwind in the hopes of using her army along with his own Gifted army and the Dai Li to fight against the Clann. Is it true?”

I feel like something like that might be interesting to see.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-25-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great post Alexa!!! I loved it! One thing though, even Galy and Jackal don’t know Ren’s full name. The only person who does know her real name is Ansell. And her brother, but she thinks he is dead.

So, Adonis might try to team up with a nearby Queen to defeat the Clann? Hmm. Interesting idea. I like it. And maybe the Clann should get more help from somewhere too. Maybe from the common people? Or from another kingdom that is already accepting of their own Gifted people?

I will try to post this afternoon!!!
Old 11-25-2018, 09:26 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks, Liri!! I fixed the post and changed the every Lyren to Ren.

I like both of those ideas, Liri. Maybe the Clann tries to get help from another kingdom but they refuse to get involved in the war and the common people hear about this somehow and then they decide to help the Clann? Or maybe the kingdom does agree to help and the common people end up helping too when they see all of the Clann, Gifted, and the kingdom's soldiers and Gifted together?

I look forward to reading your post!
Old 11-25-2018, 10:35 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Finn

A blonde-haired Clann agent, Hanna, led all of us who were younger down to the inner sanctuary chamber after Nyna’s speech. I was a little bit worried about Ren, but I knew she was a strong warrior and would probably be fine. She had given me a quick hug goodbye and told Agent Hanna and the new guy, Nik, to watch over me for her. Then she had walked out towards the upcoming battle with Talia, Nyna, and Ezra. I watched her walk away until Hanna tugged on my hand and we headed for the sanctuary.

The new guy, Nik, hung back in the group, looking a bit awkward and unsure of himself, so I pulled away from Hanna and took Nik’s hand with my own small one. He gave me a small smile, and we continued walking together in silence.

"Where are we?" One of the girls spoke up as we reached the inner sanctum.
"Don't worry, you'll be safe here," Agent Hanna answered, taking up a defensive position by the door. She had daggers and other weapons, and I knew that no one would get through the door easily.
"But we want to help!" Another boy protested. "This is our fight too."
"You're too young for this," Hanna told us gently, sounding like the Elders. "Once you're older, you can train and fight for the Clann if you so choose."
"But you're fighting for us," one of the kids said solemnly. "We want to be a part of that." There were murmurs of agreement among all of them.

I stayed quiet, but thought about what they had said. I wanted to be strong like Ren, but I had never been in a battle before. Could I fight? I had Gifts, but I didn’t know how to use them well yet.

"They took me from my mom and dad," a little girl said, about my age. Her face was fierce and angry, though her eyes shone with tears. "I don't want to be helpless like that again."

She is brave. I could be brave like her... I think. I want to help. I will learn how to use my Gifts and help protect everyone I care about. I promise myself.

Hanna turned away for a moment. Then she spun back to the boy who had first spoken up.
"Here." She handed him one of her daggers. "You're right," Hanna said, turning to address all of us children - and Nik, who I assumed was here because he was so new and hadn’t gotten to train yet.

"This is your fight too. And it's mine as well. After today, I promise you, I will do my best to make sure you're never left behind again. You can train, you can fight, you can hold on to what you believe in. This is your choice to make, as it always should have been."

Everyone stands up and gets in whatever defensive positions they know, readying their Gifts to be used if needed, but hoping that the Dai Li don’t make it this far into the Clann. Then we wait tensely for the battle to end, trying to hear any noises that might indicate how the battle is going, and praying that it goes in our favor and that all those we care about remain safe throughout the battle.
I am filled with relief when the knock on the door comes with a voice calling out that it is safe - using the code word that allows us to know it isn’t a trap. We flood out of the door, rushing to see how everyone else is. I run out, tugging Nik along with me, searching frantically for Ren. I finally see Ren’s blonde hair, and see her standing just inside the door to the Clann hallways.
I run to her and hug her from behind, “Ren!”
She turns and scoops me up into her arms and hugs me close, “Hey there, Ke’chara,” she replies, “Don’t worry, I’m ok. We are all ok.”
“I wasn’t worried about you, you are the best warrior there is!” I exclaim, and it was mostly true… I didn’t worry too much…
Ren laughs, then spots Nik standing awkwardly nearby. “Hey, Nik. You alright?” She asks him.
“Yeah, I’m alright. I am glad everyone else is ok.” He answers, and Ren sets me down.
“Good. Ok, go along with Nik to see if you can help out somewhere Ke’chara,” Ren says to me, and I nod and tug Nik along with me to find someone in charge.

Ren

“I can't - I won't - stand by and do nothing anymore!" Haven slammed the door so hard the entire wall shock with the impact, leaving ringing silence behind in her wake. For a moment everyone stood frozen, unsure of how to react.

I glanced at Nyna, Talia, Ezra, Ansell and Cadence, locked in some sort of silent conversation. Their faces looked shaken, but determined. I decide not to prod, knowing that they will tell me if it is something I need to know.
"Should we go after her?" Stacia asked, looking scared.
"No. She needs time to cool off," Nyna replied, though she looked like she wanted to go find Haven too. "We'll go talk to her in the morning. In the meantime - "

"Haven's right," Hanna interrupted. "We can't just sit here and wait for the Dai Li to make the first move anymore! They've already done that, and this place is no longer safe. We can't hide the children away any longer either. This is about their future, we need to train them, help them be able to protect themselves, even let them fight if that's their choice - "
“Allow the children to fight?" Elder Pierce glared at her, "How could you even suggest such a thing? It's unthinkable! We have always been dedicated to protect the Gifted children, not send them off to war! Solon, I warned you about keeping your niece in check.”

Let the children fight? I was shocked by the idea, and didn’t want to imagine little Finn in a battle with the Dai Li. No, they can’t fight, it is too dangerous. For once, I agree with Elder Pierce. I would never want little Finn to be facing Galy-

Oh, Galy. I freeze again, my thoughts returning to the moment on the battlefield that I heard her voice… so filled with disgust and fury… and I hear her voice ringing in my head again.

"Don't celebrate too soon, you abominations! We will be back. And it will turn out much differently when next we return!"

For the longest time, Galy was my only friend. I had met her when I was found by the Dai Li after running away from the cliff... They took me in and began to train me, and Galy was being trained too. She was seven years old when the Dai Li found her, and had been training for three years before the Dai Li found me. She was ten and I was only eight years old. I was picked on at first by the older kids, but I quickly learned to defend myself against the bullies by watching Galy. She eventually noticed me watching her, and she was impressed by my quick learning so decided to befriend me. We became close friends and did extra training together in the little free time we were given. I trained as hard as I could, trying to catch up to Galy’s skill level, and eventually I matched her in skill. When she was fifteen and I was thirteen, we were sent into our first battle. We weren’t full Dai Li members yet, and we hadn’t met Jackal yet...

We were having skill test. Dai Li skill tests weren't just hard. They were downright dangerous. They always happened without warning and the few that were able to complete the test rarely left without a scratch. Those that failed, if they didn't require an immediate medical attention, were either sent to the Pit if they showed slight promise or were just simply thrown out, unfit to be Dai Li. Galy and I were one of the lucky few that was able to make through each skill test, though never without any struggles. Thankfully, I never got sent to the Pit. The Pit was exactly what it sounds like. A large, deep, hole in the ground that was dug miles away from the Dai Li training grounds. Below average Dai Li-in-training were sent there when they failed skill tests and had to spend the night in the Pit with zero accommodations. At night the Pit was freezing cold as well as the hard ground you had to sleep on. Bugs sometimes made their way in and rarely were able to make their out so most students had a couple bug buddies to keep them company. Most of us partially admired the kids that went into the pit and came out fine. Not that it was such a deadly place to be in, but it was far from comfortable.

The day of my first battle, we were about to start the skill test. Our trainer said it was going to
be the most difficult and perilous one yet. When he said that, I felt an odd rush of excitement. It seemed during these past few weeks, I slowly began to enjoy the skill tests. I loved being put through such hazardous conditions. I loved the adrenaline and the fear. It made you feel alive. I knew Galy felt the same.

So you can imagine how disappointed Galy and I were when this high-ranking Dai Li officer stormed in looking like he had just spent a night in the Pit himself. Many strands of hair were sticking up in different directing, while the rest of his (obviously thinning) oily, matted hair was pressed flat against his head. Beads of sweat were dripping down his tanned face, some of the beads settling in a few of the creases on his forehead. All of this combined the intense and dark bags under his eyes made him look around fifteen years older than the middle-aged man actually was. Our trainer immediately saluted the officer when he approached, not saying a word even though you could see a look of worry behind his eyes. I'm sure he had many questions he wanted to ask in that moment and, if it wasn't for Dai Li trainer protocol, he probably would've started babbling his mouth off. Looking around at the other kids around me, they all seemed to share the same concerned expressions. I bet they had a million questions they wanted to ask too.

"Private Drallo. I’m sorry to interrupt your training but I just received troubling news from the Captain." The disheveled, out-of-breath Dai Li officer said, planting his feet firmly in front of the private and trying his best to appear and sound calm (though it was futile considering the way he looked). He reached into his pocket to pull out a lavender rag which he used to pat away the sweat from his face.
"What is the news, sir?" The private asked, continuing to salute.
"Dai Li group Raventhorns was just ambushed by the Clann near the borders of Kanlen. It's a full-out battle over there and they need backup asap. None of our other agents are currently available." the man explained.
"Are you saying-"
"I'm saying, we need these rookies to go out and get their new gear torn and stained for the very first time."
"Sir, none of them are ready for such-"
"They have no choice." The man interrupted. "This is an assignment from the captain herself. Get all of them down to the armory. The younger ones can stay behind."
"Yes, sir!". And with that, the officer left at the same, panicked pace he entered with. Galy and I, along with many of the other kids, made our way to the armory to get suited up for the mission.

It was a thrilling feeling getting our Dai Li gear for the first time and at such a young age (you weren't able to be inducted into the Dai Li until you turned eighteen.) Galy was excited too. It was hard to tell if any of the others were feeling the same way. A couple of the kids looked quite afraid, actually. I didn't pay them much attention though. I was too busy thinking about the fight ahead of us, imagining what it will be like. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue my daydream because before I knew it, we were on our horses and off riding towards Kanlen. The ride there was relatively quiet, save for the agent leading us into battle giving us a rundown of the whole situation and telling us what not to do once we arrived, which meant I couldn't accurately fulfill my daydreams.

I tried my best to tame my excitement on the way there and just mentally prepare myself for the fight. I went over everything I learned about fighting during our Dai Li training and went over all the stuff I was told about the Clann. I thought I felt prepared enough for this encounter but, much to my own surprise, I was not. We arrived during the thick of battle. Swords were being swung, arrows occasionally flew past us, and there were people yelling on both sides. It's safe to say I was freaking out… more than I had originally intended to. I didn't do anything for a few moments. I was just staring at the scene before me.

My horse wasn't doing well either. It started to prance nervously, and then reared up. I barely managed to stay on, and I quickly started to regain control of my horse again, telling myself to focus and snap out of it. Nearby, Galy’s horse reared as well, and she fell off, coughing in the dust her horse had kicked up. But then I didn’t spare any attention for even Galy, and I focused on the battle at hand. I drew my sword and joined in the fight, all of my training coming back to me instinctually.I had never felt like I belonged more than I did during that fight. Any fear I felt left me and I was just left feeling energized and determined.

After our reinforcements had arrived, the battle itself didn't last much longer, though it felt like it went on for hours and hours. The Clann eventually retreated, the Dai Li once again the victors. The energy I had been feeling started to slowly go away and be replaced with tiredness. I had to sit down and catch my breath along with Galy and some of the other kids. A majority of us rookies actually fared very well during the battle. Only a couple of the kids were injured. After the wounded were tended to, we all headed back to the Dai Li base. Many of the Dai Li that were there before we arrived had already lost their horses and had double up with some of the other kids. Galy rode with me on my horse as we made our way back to the base.

I couldn't stop replaying some of the many moments from the fight in my head. I doubt I looked as heroic as I imagined myself and I probably wouldn't get a medal from the king anytime soon but I didn't care. I felt amazing and proud. Part of me even wanted to be part of another fight, but I soon felt drained and it took everything in me to stay awake during the ride back to the base. Galy fell asleep behind me, so I knew I needed to stay awake for both of us.

Later that evening, there was a huge Dai Li celebration over their victory. Galy, the other students, and I weren't invited to it unfortunately, but some of the trainers ended up throwing a smaller celebratory party for us kids. We celebrated well into the night, even staying up an hour past our "bedtime". After all that fun and excitement, I was exhausted, but I stayed up talking with Galy for goodness knows how long until another trainer heard and told us to go to sleep, which we did… eventually…

:Lyren? You ok?: Ansell’s ‘voice’ breaks into my reminiscing, and I startle back to the present.
:Galy was the only friend I had for so long, until I met the Clann. Now I know what real friendship is, thanks to you, and I know that what Galy and I had was very different... but it still had meant something. I still felt immeasurable guilt for abandoning her…: I respond, softly.
:Hey, you didn’t have a choice. You know what she would have had to do if you hadn’t run away with us. You wouldn’t want to force her to do that to you. You were her only friend too.:
I sighed, :I know. She was probably told she has to… you know, if she had seen me in this battle today too.:
:See, you are protecting her from having to do that to her only friend.:
:It doesn’t make it any easier. I still abandoned her. She has no one now.:
:I know, it doesn’t make it any easier.:
Ansell replies, and I know he understands how I feel. It may never get any easier, but I know I have a true friend who will always be here for me and try to help me get through this.
:Thanks Ansell.: I say, meeting his eyes across the room, and I know he understands all that I mean by saying that to him.

"Rest assured, something will be done," Nyna declares then, her expression fierce. "We will fight for this world, and create a better future for us all."
This time, her words were not met with cheers and thunderous applause, but instead solemn nods and determined faces. The events of the evening had worn us all down, and the time for cheers and laughter was long gone.

The Clann dispersed after that, some to help out the healers, others to set up guard shifts for the night. Despite the fact that the mood from Cadence's sleepover had been utterly destroyed, everyone opted to sleep together in the Great Hall, where the decorations were still set up. Maybe nobody wanted to be alone, after everything that had happened this night.

I hope everyone likes my posts! Sorry it’s so long, I wanted to try to do something more with Finn, and then Ren’s was long too. I added her perspective to all of what Galy was remembering from when they were younger.

Night, feel free to have Haven explode anytime you are ready to! And I made it so that Finn doesn’t have a very good handle on his Gifts yet, so Haven will easily overpower him in her state of rage. Poor Finn, sorry boy! Havy needs this, and so does Ren.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:01 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great post, Liri!
Old 11-29-2018, 07:01 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great posts you guys! I really like the idea of both the Clann and Dai Li getting new allies, that'll up the stakes for the final confrontation.

"Retreat! Agents of the Dai Li, retreat!" Lieutenant Alexios shouted over the clamor of the frenzied battle.
I paused , driving back a Clann agent with a swipe of my sword. I knew the battle wasn't going our way, it was clear from how we were slowly but surely being pushed back. We were vastly outnumbered and completely caught off guard by the skill of the Clann Gifted.

So. They trained their abominations too. It seems they - I paused - we - would always be violent and dangerous by nature.

Everything in me rebelled at the idea of fleeing from this battle. It meant accepting defeat at the hands of these people, these vile aberrations of nature. It was unthinkable.
But we had no other choice. It was either retreat or stay and be overwhelmed.
"Don't celebrate too soon, you abominations! We will be back. And it will turn out much differently when next we return!"Agent Darklighter shouted as we fled from the field of battle. I took comfort in that, at least. There would be another chance, and we would redeem ourselves. We would live to fight another day.
Some of the younger agents looked visibly relieved at the order to retreat, scampering off as quickly as they could. I scowled at their cowardice. Bad enough we were forced to flee in defeat, these fools only succeeded in making the Dai Li look weak. They would have to learn to hide their fear if they wanted to survive for long in the King's army.

Galadriel led the way as we trudged through the dense woodland, weary and humiliated. She looked to be deep in thought, and I didn't dare interrupt to ask what she was thinking about. I walked at her side in silence for a while.
Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. " So… what now?" I asked Agent Darklighter.
She took several moments to respond, seeming unable to form a proper answer.
"If I'm being honest," Galadriel began, keeping her voice down so the younger recruits not far behind us couldn't hear. "I have no idea. Let's just make our way back home and hope King Adonis isn't too upset with us. I hate getting on his bad side." I shuddered slightly, not looking forward to that confrontation. King Adonis was not know for having a forgiving nature. I hoped desperately that he would understand our situation. Who would have thought the Clann, soft and weak as they were, would also consider training their Gifted to fight?

Suddenly, a bird flew into Galadriel's face and stayed flapping there for several seconds. She tried to swat it away but it kept flying back . Once it finally left, I could hear several agents behind us snickering. Agent Darklighter shot them all a look that shut them up instantly.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine." she responded quickly, fixing her shirt and smoothing out her already messed up hair. That's when something on the ground caught her eye. It was a tan-looking square that turned out to be a folded piece of paper. She opened it up to see the contents inside.
"What is it?" I asked, unable to resist trying to look at what the paper said. Was it a missive from the King?
Galadriel quickly folded the paper up again before I had a chance to read it. "It's nothing you need to concern yourself with." she said, taking a few steps closer to me. "I'm going to need you to lead the others back to the base. I have something I need to take care of."
Without questioning, I saluted her. "Yes, ma'am." I knew a direct order when I heard it, and it seemed whatever was on that paper was a message of great importance. I tamped down my curiosity. I would do my duty as an agent of the Dai Li. If it was important information that affected us all, I had faith that Agent Darklighter would share with us what we needed to know.
Galadriel gave me a nod before turning around. "I need a horse!" she shouted to the group of Dai Li before us. She didn't have to wait long before someone further in the back brought up a horse. After she got on, Galadriel rushed off without a backwards glance.

"You heard her!" I called out to the ranks of the Dai Li. "Agent Darklighter has placed me in charge until we return to the Capital." I glanced at the darkened sky. "It is late. We shall make camp in a couple hours. Until then, we must make haste, and put as much distance between us and the Clann as possible. It is likely most of the towns and cities here would be on their side."

That night, I tossed and turned in my sleeping bag, unable to fall asleep. The steady breathing all around told me that the others weren't having that problem, despite the events of the evening.
Quietly, I slipped out of bed, getting dressed quickly. Maybe some fresh air would help clear my mind.
There were agents on patrol all around the hideout, but I'd been around here all my life. I knew how the patrols worked like the back of my hand.
There was an idea forming in the back of my mind. It was dark, and the Dai Li didn't know the area very well. Plus, they had to be exhausted from the battle, and nursing their own injuries. It was likely they'd had to find a place to camp for the night, and though they'd no doubt hide their presence... I had been through these woods countless times, and I knew the entire layout of the area. Including all the hiding spots.

I had no intention of engaging them, of course. I wasn't foolish enough to think I could take on a whole group of agents by myself. But if I could get close enough, and if they were talking about future plans... maybe I'd be able to bring back some useful information.
Maybe then Uncle will take me seriously as a real agent...

Frustration welled up in me again. I knew Uncle Solon still thought of me as a child, too reckless and irresponsible to make it in the field. But the... incident had happened over four years ago, when I was only 13. Surely I could be forgiven by now? I'd spent the last four years rigorously training, doing everything I was told, the perfect, model agent in training.
I would never make the same mistake. I wasn't the same naive girl I was back then.

Up ahead, I could hear a low rumble of voices from a copse of trees. I smiled. My guess had been correct, and it seemed as if I'd found the Dai Li.
I crouched in the branches of a tree above their camp, careful not to make any sound.
"What do you think is up with Captain Darklighter?" An agent was asking, his brow furrowed. "She ran off without any explanation."
"Maybe she just doesn't want to be the one to have to explain this mess to His Majesty," one of them was saying, looking grim-faced and fearful. "I'm certainly not looking forward to it."
"Maybe he'll be understanding," another one offered. "After all, it was only a preemptive strike. And if their Gifted can do so much damage, just imagine how effective our army would be after all of the rigorous training. We'll be prepared next time, and we'll crush them."
"I'm not so sure," a younger-looking agent ventured. "Those abominations are blindly loyal to the Clann, and they'll fight to the last for them. We've lost an unprecedented amount of Gifted to the Clann over the last few weeks. They may be getting stronger."
"Which is why we need to crush them, immediately." A new voice spoke up. I froze. Was that... It couldn't be!
"We will strike back, and soon," Ivan continued, his voice calm and self-assured. In my shock, my hand had slipped on the branch, causing a slight rustle of leaves. All the agents gathered below immediately looked up, on high alert.

"Who's there?" Ivan demanded. I held my breath, not daring to make a sound, hoping they'd decide it was just a squirrel or some other woodland creature. After a few minutes, he turned back to the other Dai Li. I let out a sigh of relief -
- just as a hand reached out of the branches behind me and shoved me, roughly. I lost my balance and tumbled forward, out of the tree. I handed hard on my hands and knees, right in the middle of the Dai Li gathering.
"You were correct, sir. The Clann did send a spy," the Dai Li who had discovered me jumped out of the tree as well. His face seemed to be permanently twisted into a scowl. He grabbed the back of my hair and forced me to look up.

A look of utter shock crossed Ivan's face as our eyes met, followed by a quick flash of fear before he composed himself, hiding it behind a mask of calm. "Good job, Nate. Well, look who we have here."
"So this is what you did after betraying us, is it?" I hissed out, my words directed at Ivan, ignoring the rest of the Dai Li. "Ran straight to the King? I should've expected it."
The rest of the agents glanced from me to Ivan in confusion. "Do you... know her, Agent Strekalov?" one of them asked in confusion. "What is she talking about?"
"Meant to distract us as she waits for reinforcements show up, no doubt." Ivan said, looking from me to his team. "The Clann has taught her well. After all, this isn't just any agent - this is the niece of Solon Jarvis himself."
"So they don't know?" I glared at him. "That you used to be with the Clann? That you're Gifted?"
All eyes turned to Ivan, in shock and disbelief. His eyes blazed with fury. "How dare you make such a disgusting accusation," he snarled. "Everyone here knows I once allied with your filthy kind. But I have repented my past. I have proven myself to the Dai Li over and over again, through countless missions, and given over everything I knew from my days with your people. I seek only to serve my King. As for your other accusation - " His lip curled in disgust. "As if anyone could ever mistake me for one of your precious abominations."
The other Dai Li seemed satisfied with this explanation, though a couple still shot a wary glance at Ivan. That traitor.

I remembered when Ivan had first arrived at the Clann, all those years ago. He had been 15 and I 13. From the beginning, he had been withdrawn, and kept to himself. He didn't want to train his Gifts or use them in any way, and he didn't seem interested in getting close to anyone here.
I guess I'd felt sorry for him, since he always seemed to be alone. So I began talking to him, trying to include him wherever I could. I'd been so eager, back then, to make sure everyone felt welcome at the Clann.
Thankfully Ivan hadn't stayed long enough to learn too many of our secrets. Still... trusting him had been the worst decision of my life.
Second worst, after tonight.

"Let's go," he said now, casting one last scornful gaze at me. "As the relative of one of the Clann leaders, I'm sure we can get some useful information out of her. And if not... at least she'd make a valuable hostage."
I slumped forward as the full weight of my situation sank in. I was all alone, and the Clann had no idea where I even was. I resolved to myself that I wouldn't talk, no matter what they did to me... but I had no idea what methods the Dai Li had to get information out of people. Could I hold out against whatever they had planned?

Uncle was right. I never think these things through. And now... How was I going to get out of this mess?

(I know we already have a lot of plotlines going on, sorry! But I really wanted Hanna and Ivan to meet. Also for her to learn to be less reckless and impulsive. I was thinking that maybe the Clann would send a small group to infiltrate the Dai Li and rescue Hanna, and they somehow overhear the King's plan to ally with Queen Adalia while they're there?)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:04 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Sorry I haven't been very active! It's approaching the end of the semester so I've been busy. I should have some time to post this weekend though.

Anyway great posts everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I really like the idea of both the Clann and Dai Li getting allies, Alexa. Maybe we could combine those two ideas of yours? Like, at first the nearby kingdom doesn't want to help the Clann, but after seeing the ordinary people rise up to fight alongside them (and seeing the treatment of the Gifted army by King Adonis) the kingdom decides to join at the last minute to change the tide of battle?
Also, I enjoyed seeing more of Galadriel and Ren's past at the Dai Li.

Aww, Liri, Finn is so cute. I feel bad already. I'll post for Haven soon!

Don't worry about it Glory. I'm excited to see why Ivan betrayed the Clann.
Hmm, if you need some Clann agents to come rescue Hanna, Ansell could be part of that! I was just thinking it was about time for him to blow his cover, especially since Jackal already knows there's a double agent at the Dai Li. He could do right before they make their grand escape. Can't wait to see Galy's reaction!

Old 12-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Believing Is Only The Beginning

Good idea Night, I like the combined idea.

Thanks, it was fun to write for Ren and Finn. Finn needed a bit more depth, he still does, but it’s hard to give an 8 year old much depth haha. And, I feel a bit bad too, but don’t worry, he’ll be ok haha. It will give him more depth too. I can’t wait to read your next post Night!

And I like the idea of Ansell helping Hanna escape. He has been very lucky in not getting his cover blown so far, but all luck runs out eventually haha.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:16 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great posts, Liri and Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
[SIZE="3"Anyway great posts everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I really like the idea of both the Clann and Dai Li getting allies, Alexa. Maybe we could combine those two ideas of yours? Like, at first the nearby kingdom doesn't want to help the Clann, but after seeing the ordinary people rise up to fight alongside them (and seeing the treatment of the Gifted army by King Adonis) the kingdom decides to join at the last minute to change the tide of battle?
Also, I enjoyed seeing more of Galadriel and Ren's past at the Dai Li.

Aww, Liri, Finn is so cute. I feel bad already. I'll post for Haven soon!

Don't worry about it Glory. I'm excited to see why Ivan betrayed the Clann.
Hmm, if you need some Clann agents to come rescue Hanna, Ansell could be part of that! I was just thinking it was about time for him to blow his cover, especially since Jackal already knows there's a double agent at the Dai Li. He could do right before they make their grand escape. Can't wait to see Galy's reaction! [/SIZE]

Thank you, Night! Thanksgiving was very nice. How was yours?

I love the combined idea as well. I just remembered, Night, that we once discussed the possibility of Tori and Ansell meeting each other while they're both doing their Dai Li stuff. I doubt that'd be able to happen if Ansell is going to blow his cover so soon. All of that being said, I actually think it's a great idea if he does that anyway. I just thought I'd remind you of what we previously talked about (we didn't talk much about it anyway. It was mainly just an "oh hey, these two characters will be in the same place at the same time and neither of the them know they're even here. Why don't they meet?" kind of thing.). Galy's reaction to Ansell being Clann will be very fun to write.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 12-07-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:04 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Alsoooo.... side note.... but everyone who is interested should brush up on the Once Upon a Time... Not So Long Ago and the Happily Ever After role plays!!! I have a really exciting RP in the works that is stemming from those ones!

This RP will be open to anyone (not just those who participated in Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After), but we strongly encourage reading through OUAT and HEA to answer any questions about old characters or the history! The role plays Once Upon A Time… Not So Long Ago and Happily Ever After are located in the Fairy Fables Archive of Neverland Narrative, and Happily Ever After Continued is located in Neverland Narrative.

I had hoped that Hazy would be around to start it up, and be part of it, but I have spoken to some people who have expressed interest in starting up the third installation in this epic series, and I have some ideas that came from the discussions that we were having when we were starting to near the end of HEA and first started to talk about doing a third. I hope that everyone likes it!
Old 12-06-2018, 05:39 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I'll definitely read-through those rps. I'm really excited to see what you have in store for the third one.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:20 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry I took so long to post again! It's finals season. It's going to be winter break in a week and a half though - I can't wait to be free.

Thank you Liri! Ah, I agree, kids are so hard to write for. I have heard that personalities don't become fully developed until you're into your teens, so that could be why.
Yeah, since Jackal is onto him now I thought it'd be unrealistic for Ansell to still keep that secret identity.

Oh I'm so sorry Alexa, I totally forgot. I don't remember what we decided to do for them after they meet either. I just thought of a new idea though - maybe Tori can help Ansell, Hanna, and whoever else comes along escape after his cover gets blown? I'm not saying she'll betray the Dai Li, but maybe she can do it in a "repaying a favor" kind of way, since he helped her escape the Clann. Only if you'd be up for that, of course!
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Me too, I think I put on at least five extra pounds though.

YAY! I can't wait to return to the world of OUAT/HEA! It's just too bad Hazy isn't here to start it, but I'm holding out hope that if she ever decides to swing by the forums again, she might still join.

“I can't - I won't - stand by and do nothing anymore!" Haven slammed the door so hard the entire wall shock with the impact, leaving ringing silence behind in her wake. For a moment everyone stood frozen, unsure of how to react.
I wanted to go after her, but I had no idea what to say that wouldn't just make the situation worse. It was true. I had promised that, and now I had no way of keeping it. I hated the feeling of helplessness that held me gripped to the floor.

:Oh Nyna. What are we going to do?!: Talia's telepathic "voice" broke into my thoughts, and I realized Nyna was establishing a mental link between us. Like the ones we'd formed so often when we had first become a team, back when we were all still agents in training. It was easier, somehow, to send out thoughts you were too scared or ashamed to speak out loud.
:We fight. We will find them and free them all. We won’t give up. We will try our very best to reunite every family that the Dai Li tore apart.: Comes Nyna's response. I look around at my friends, all wearing identical expressions of fierce determination.
:We will fight for a better future for us all, Gifted and nonGifted alike.:

"Should we go after her?" Stacia asked, looking scared.
"No. She needs time to cool off," Nyna replied, though she looked like she wanted to go find Haven too. "We'll go talk to her in the morning. In the meantime - "

"Haven's right," Hanna interrupted. "We can't just sit here and wait for the Dai Li to make the first move anymore! They've already done that, and this place is no longer safe. We can't hide the children away any longer either. This is about their future, we need to train them, help them be able to protect themselves, even let them fight if that's their choice - "
“Allow the children to fight?" Elder Pierce glared at her, "How could you even suggest such a thing? It's unthinkable! We have always been dedicated to protect the Gifted children, not send them off to war! Solon, I warned you about keeping your niece in check.”

Allow the children to fight? It was a shocking idea, and while I could see where Hanna was coming from, I couldn't imagine getting on board with sending kids to the battlefield.
What kind of world are we living in, that it's come down to this? I stared unseeingly out of the window, and the thought came unbidden. I wonder what Ry would've thought of that.
I shoved it away as quickly as it came into being, refusing to allow those memories to surface right now. It doesn't matter. It seemed I couldn't stop thinking of him tonight, making me feel more unbalanced than I had in the past several years. It was like staring over the edge into a precipice, one I tried to turn away from each time it loomed closer. Too much had happened tonight, the stress of it working to break down the barriers I'd so carefully crafted, dredging up old memories that I could scarcely afford to get lost in. Not now.

Looking around, I was startled to find Lyren looking just as lost in thought. There was the most curious expression on her face, equal parts sadness, wi****lness, and guilt. I remembered the end of that battle tonight, Galy's taunting final words.

:Lyren? You ok?: My wordless "call" seemed to startle her back to the present.
:Galy was the only friend I had for so long, until I met the Clann. Now I know what real friendship is, thanks to you, and I know that what Galy and I had was very different... but it still had meant something. I still felt immeasurable guilt for abandoning her…: she responded, softly. So. It was Galadriel that hung heavy in her mind, just as I'd suspected.
:Hey, you didn’t have a choice. You know what she would have had to do if you hadn’t run away with us. You wouldn’t want to force her to do that to you. You were her only friend too.: I tried to make the soundless words form as gently as I could.
She sighed, :I know. She was probably told she has to… you know, if she had seen me in this battle today too.:
:See, you are protecting her from having to do that to her only friend.:
:It doesn’t make it any easier. I still abandoned her. She has no one now.:
:I know, it doesn’t make it any easier.:
I replied, trying my hardest to convey what I could to comfort her. I'm here. I understand. It might never get any easier, but I'll always be here for you and try to help you through it. Any way I can.
:Thanks Ansell.: she said, meeting my gaze from across the room.

"Rest assured, something will be done," Nyna declares then, her expression fierce. "We will fight for this world, and create a better future for us all."
This time, her words were not met with cheers and thunderous applause, but instead solemn nods and determined faces. The events of the evening had worn us all down, and the time for cheers and laughter was long gone.

The Clann dispersed after that, some to help out the healers, others to set up guard shifts for the night. Despite the fact that the mood from Cadence's sleepover had been utterly destroyed, everyone opted to sleep together in the Great Hall, where the decorations were still set up. Maybe nobody wanted to be alone, after everything that had happened this night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rose before dawn the next day, opting to take an early patrol shift. I knew what I had to do, though the knowledge didn't make it any easier. Not when every instinct was telling me to stay, and fight to the end to protect what I cared about most.
There was no use in trying to avoid it, though. I turned, bade the rest of the team farewell, and returned to the Clann compound.

:Ansell?: Lyren's "voice" broke into my thoughts, and I turned to see her walking toward me.
"Couldn't sleep well either?" I asked, choosing to speak my next words out loud. If I could hear that, maybe that would make it more real, have more conviction.
She shook her head. "Not after last night." She studied me quietly. "Is something wrong?"
"I have to go back to the Dai Li," I said, the regret heavy in my tone. Leaving the Clann right now was the last thing I wanted to do. I turned to gauge her reaction. "After a battle like that, the King will be livid. Someone has to find out what future plans he's going to have in mind, after that kind of defeat. You know the Dai Li. They won't be able to bear a humiliation like last night's. Plus..." I hesitated, uncertain whether or not to even give voice to my next thought. "I have to do something to help Haven's sister."

Before Lyren could respond, we both heard the sound of a familiar voice, raised to fever pitch. Then a crack of what could only be thunder and a loud, ominous crash. A different voice let out a cry of pain.
"Haven," I gasped, at the same time that Lyren cried out, "Finn!"
I met her gaze, seeing my own fear and daunting horror reflected in hers. We both sprinted towards the source of the commotion, hearts hammering.

I had lost track of how much time had passed. Was it morning yet? It was impossible to tell. Nobody had found me yet, which meant it couldn't have been too long.
All that mattered was the power building in my chest. What had felt like a weak stirring before was now a low rumble, like that of a sleeping beast. Troubled as my dreams had been, I'd apparently gotten enough rest to restore most of my power.
I felt charged, electric. Like one spark would send the stirrings inside me into an uncontrollable inferno. Which was just as well by me. If it consumed whatever stood in my path, perhaps it would finally match the gnawing fury within.
Finally, I could do something about this.

I threw open the door, sending a shower of sparks flying. A low rumble sounded, and I couldn't tell if it was real or just in my mind. I barreled down the hallways, leaving a trail of scorched ground behind me. I was beyond caring if anyone saw me like this.
Miraculously, I didn't run into any Clann or Gifted on my single-minded path. Some part of me registered the early morning light and realized it was too early for most to be up and about. That recognition brought to life a feeling of almost... disappointment. The beast within was stirring, raring for a fight. I needed to let loose, free the barely caged fury raging within, or I would burst.

I rounded the corner. A young boy spun around, blue-green eyes wide. He was vaguely familiar, though I couldn't think of his name through the fine red mist that clouded my thoughts.
"Haven?" he asked tentatively. "Are - are you okay?"
"Move aside," I ground out through gritted teeth. Some rational part of me realized I must have been a frightening sight just then, hair wild from the harrowing night, eyes bloodshot, still covered in dirt and scratches from the previous evening. I was too far gone to care.
"Should I get someone?" He still didn't budge, though he looked unsure of how to handle this, and a bit fearful. "Talia? Nyna?"
"MOVE!" I snarled, my voice raised to a frenzied fever pitch. "I'm getting out of here this instant, and you will NOT stand in my way!"
He took a tentative step. "I - I don't think that's a good idea right now - "

A distant roar filled my ears, and the boy's image swam before me. I couldn't see his face, couldn't see him as anything but another obstacle standing in my way. Standing between me and my sister, as the clock ticked away at her fate.
I rose a few inches above the ground, the power erupting from me in a howling, unrestrained mass. A bolt of lightning shot right at the boy, and he barely managed to dart out of the way, nimble and quick as he was. Before my eyes, he disappeared from sight.
I spun around. My mind sharpened to a needle point, the young boy becoming the epicenter of my rage. Just another enemy who was going to keep me from getting to Rhea. It didn't matter who he was, the power bursting out of me was screaming, hunting for a target.

He reappeared a few feet away, too inexperienced to keep up the invisibility for very long. I rounded on him. An enormous gust of howling wind burst from my hands, a tempest of swirling fury. He tried to hold back the out of control whirlwind, his power pushing against mine, but it carried him off his feet and sent him flying into the wall with a sickening crack. He crashed to the floor and lay motionless.

The sound of his body hitting the ground jolted me out of my trance, breaking through the blinding rage. What... what am I doing? I stared down at my own hands, still not registering what was happening.
"Finn!" A voice cried out from behind me.

That name abruptly snapped me back to reality. Finn... the boy that Ren had saved just days before.
She ran to him now, cradling his small body in her arms. He let out a soft groan, his arm bent at an unnatural angle. Ren stared up at me in shock and horror.

I sank to my knees, still wrapped in the haze of helpless fury, with a sudden dawning horror drawing over me. I couldn't see past the mindless anger, but a new emotion was stirring in me now.
Oh gods, what have I done?

(Take it away, Liri! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Ren and Haven.
Glory, how will the Clann know where Hanna is? Are the Dai Li sending a ransom note? Also, who else is coming along for our little Dai Li infiltration?)

Old 12-07-2018, 04:54 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Love your post, Night!

No need to apologize, it's totally fine. I really love your idea of Tori helping Ansell and Hanna escape! Would this happen at the Dai Li base or in the forest right now (in rp time)?