PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-23-2018, 03:10 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh my goodness! Imagine my shock when I log in after so long to find all of you still here! Don't get my wrong, I'm overjoyed to see all of you. Just opening this thread brings back so many memories. I confess, unlike Liri I didn't even check in very often. After a while, real life just took over.

I really wasn't sure I'd ever check back, since I didn't know if anyone was still around, but certain events in my life have put me in an incredibly nostalgic mood these past couple days. I thought I'd fly in briefly for the anniversary of the closing, and here are all of you! I've missed you guys so much. I'm so glad you're still around!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 09-24-2018, 03:01 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Oh my word! Everyone, I am so sorry I was gone for so long! I did check on PHF every once in a while, but for some reason I didn't see that there were new posts! They usually show up obviously, but for some reason I never saw them! I am not sure why, but I feel bad because I thought that no one was still here, but really you guys were all wondering where I was!

I would absolutely love to try to revive this RP or even start a new one if you all want to do so!

I am back now that I know that you guys are here!!!

I missed RPing and all you guys so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Oh my goodness! Imagine my shock when I log in after so long to find all of you still here! Don't get my wrong, I'm overjoyed to see all of you. Just opening this thread brings back so many memories. I confess, unlike Liri I didn't even check in very often. After a while, real life just took over.

I really wasn't sure I'd ever check back, since I didn't know if anyone was still around, but certain events in my life have put me in an incredibly nostalgic mood these past couple days. I thought I'd fly in briefly for the anniversary of the closing, and here are all of you! I've missed you guys so much. I'm so glad you're still around!

I like legit want to cry right now, lol. We've really missed you two! I'm so glad you're both back!

I definitely think we should try to continue this rp again.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:23 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Liri and Night!!! I can't believe you're back! It is SO good to see you again. I've missed both of you and RPing so much.

I also don't mind trying to bring back this RP or starting a new one - as long as I get to write together with all of you again! It really hasn't been the same without you guys.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 09-24-2018, 04:08 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Well, if we are going to continue this one, I need to reread it all! It has been so long!!

But I am totally for it if you guys want to try to continue this one. Do we have enough of us here?

Or also totally for starting up a new one. I can look through my old list of RP ideas and see what we could come up with.

Or we can do both this one and a new one haha. Or multiple new ones.

I just would love to get something going with everyone again!!!!

I missed you all so much!
Old 09-24-2018, 04:53 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post

But I am totally for it if you guys want to try to continue this one. Do we have enough of us here?

Or also totally for starting up a new one. I can look through my old list of RP ideas and see what we could come up with.

Or we can do both this one and a new one haha. Or multiple new ones.
Glory, Popcorn, NightWish, you and I... do you think that's enough to start up this rp again? *I realize that sounds sarcastic but it's not supposed to be*

I'm down for starting a new one too. If we can continue this and start another one that'd be great, as well. There's one you started a while back on here, Liri. The Hidden Among Us? I also tried to start one called Beyond the Bounds. Both of those RP's never even got to see an IC post. We could try to start one of those. Or we can do one of the rp ideas that is on your list.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:34 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I think it's a good idea if we both start up a new RP and try to continue this one! We're so far along on this one that I'd really hate to let all our work go to nothing. Plus, I'm really attached to all of our characters on BiotB. However, we're all going to need a refresher as well as dig up the old ideas we had for our characters since it's been so long. If we have a new RP running alongside, we can start writing from a fresh perspective so that we don't end up getting stuck with the writer's block again (as that's what caused this to go inactive in the first place).

So yeah, basically I think it'd be good to have some fresh story ideas going, but I really don't want to abandon this. What do you guys think?

Old 09-24-2018, 09:28 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'd be up for both continuing this one and starting something new, if that's what we decide on.

I'm actually doing a re-read of this RP right now and oh my goodness was I kind of immature and over-excitable in my earlier posts! Thanks for putting up with me (and by extension, Ansell ). But this really was a lot of fun, wasn't it? I can't believe I almost forgot about those skits Lemony came up with!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 09-25-2018, 05:00 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I think it's a good idea if we both start up a new RP and try to continue this one! We're so far along on this one that I'd really hate to let all our work go to nothing. Plus, I'm really attached to all of our characters on BiotB. However, we're all going to need a refresher as well as dig up the old ideas we had for our characters since it's been so long. If we have a new RP running alongside, we can start writing from a fresh perspective so that we don't end up getting stuck with the writer's block again (as that's what caused this to go inactive in the first place).

So yeah, basically I think it'd be good to have some fresh story ideas going, but I really don't want to abandon this. What do you guys think?
Quote:
I'd be up for both continuing this one and starting something new, if that's what we decide on.
I agree with all of that, Glory and Night.

Quote:
I'm actually doing a re-read of this RP right now and oh my goodness was I kind of immature and over-excitable in my earlier posts! Thanks for putting up with me (and by extension, Ansell ). But this really was a lot of fun, wasn't it? I can't believe I almost forgot about those skits Lemony came up with!
Lol don't worry. I think you were fine. I'm sorry for being just an all-around annoying, terrible roleplayer. Also, I edited all of my posts so there might be some inconsistencies in yours, Night. I apologize for that. I just had to change Tori (didn't really have to change much with Galy and Ezra) cause I really despised how I wrote her, lol. Yeah, Lemony's skits were quite entertaining.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:48 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha, don't worry about it guys! I didn't find either of you to be a bad RPer at all! I really enjoyed writing with you, actually. And I'm sure all of us have gone through some changes over the years.

Also, I tried summarizing the last few pages of posts in my last chapter. It got a little long, but I hope it helps contextualize where we are.

Old 09-27-2018, 12:34 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
So I just kinda had a random thought... I was thinking, perhaps it'd be a good idea if we created a Discord chat thing for this roleplay. That would make it easier for us to talk with one another and discuss things related to the RP that are OOC related, so this would become more of an IC-only thread. We could do the same thing for other RPs too. How does that sound?
Old 09-27-2018, 01:25 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I think that's a great idea, Alexa! We're running out of post space on this thread (and even more so on Camelot!) because of the many conversations. Feel free to start one and link it to us.

Would that be alright with the mod team though? We're only going to be linking to our own Discord server, and we definitely won't be posting vulgar or inappropriate things. Still, we should ask to make sure.

Old 09-27-2018, 04:08 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I agree, we need to ask the mods. Do they even come on here anymore, though? It's been a while since I've seen any of them. :/

EDIT: Mommy 2 Jules was on here couple days ago so I PMed her about the possibility of starting a Discord server.

EDIT 2: Mommy replied and said that we cannot make a Discord server.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-27-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:44 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Hey guys, sorry, my schedule just massively changed this week, so I have been trying to adjust and get caught up on the mainland and haven’t had the chance to start working on things for our RPs. I promise I will be more active as soon as I get adjusted! I hopefully will have some time this evening to at least do some rereading.

Sorry I haven’t been on! I am writing this to you guys in the few minutes of break that I have had today hahaha.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:46 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
You're fine, Liri. No rush. Most of us have to do a read-through of some of the rps as well. As long as we continue to communicate with one another, everything will be fine.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sorry guys, things are still super crazy right now. Things should start to settle down next week, and then I should be able to be more active. I am doing a read through of this currently though! I am almost half way through.

I will also answer questions on Hidden as soon as possible, maybe I will be able to tomorrow evening!

Sorry to keep you all waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk