PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Dragon's Kingdoms : A custom RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
The Dragon's Kingdoms : A custom RP

Let's go back to the time of the Tree that towered over the Dragon's Kingdoms, where there where no humans, just the creatures of myth. This is your story. This is your Kingdom.

Welcome to the RP! As the introduction said, this is a RP which is set when there where creatures of myth and legend. There is no certain plot, just whatever plot you wanna do. There can also be sevrel different plots, and you can follow along with whatever plot you would like to follow.

Rules
No plot concerning the entire RP.
This is your RP, not just mine. Don't be afraid to make stuff happen!
You must have another non-elf character before making one. ( People tend to just make elves, and the RP ends up modern- like )
You MAY have a pet, but it must have to do with your character's species.
You MAY be an animal.
Only 5 elves in the RP
No being a princess or anything like that
No powerplaying
Please use understandable posts. ( No : I ate. something it was unhealthy I was at a thing in the, Islands and .someone comes by. and says hello you eating french fries or something etc etc... )
Please keep it fantasy ( No internet, modern stuff, etc. Example : I climb into a tree, and take my laptop with me, and begin to check my Elfbook, and then I call my BFF who lives in the Sky Isles..." )
Please follow all PHF rules!
No gore!
Don't be TOO rude!
Have fun!

Species and pets and homes

Fairy ( Small ) Pet : Any animal friend in Pixie Hollow. Home : The Fairy Meadow
Fairy ( Large ) Pet : A griffin, or pegasus. Home : The sky Isles
Wizard. Pet : A unicorn, Pegasus, enchanted cat ( Can speak ) or an owl Home : The Wizard's villiage
Nymph. Pet : A rabbit, chipmunk, squirrel, horse, owl, or enchanted cat. Home : The Nymph Kingdom.
Elf. Pet : Unicorn, enchanted cat, small serpent (In small pool ), or small dragon. Home : The elvish Pavilion.
Werewolf. Pet : Small dragon, griffin, or sometimes a unicorn. Home : The werewolf forest
Mermaid. Pet : A small serpent, or some sort of fish. Home : The mermaid's Lagoon
Siren. Pet : A small serpent, or some sort of small shark. Home : The Siren's Cove
Centaur. Pet : A small griffin, a small dragon, or sometimes an enchanted cat. Home : The Nymph Kingdom, the Werewolf forest, or sometimes the Fairy meadow ( Outside, mostly. )
Unicorn. Home : The unicorn's moor, The Wizard's villiage, The Elvish Pavilion, sometimes the Werewolf Forest.
Pegasus. Home : The Sky Isles, The Wizard's Villiage, sometimes the Elf Pavilion for a short time.
Enchanted cat. Home : Anywhere but the Sky Isles, the Serpent lake, and the lake with the merfolk and sirens.
Dragon. Home : The Dragon mountains, the Sky Isles, The Elvish Pavilion, and sometimes the Wizard's Villiage.
Serpent : The Serpent lake, the Mermaid's lagoon, the Siren's cove, and the Elvish Pavilion.
Griffin. Home : Anywhere it wants, but the Sky isles mostly.

Places

The Kingdom's tree : A tree that brings greenery and protects the land that it's roots are connected to. It is protected by the Nymphs of the kingdom below.
The Nymph Kingdom. : A group of large, hollow trees under the Kingdom Tree that are homes to the Nymphs that protect the Tree.
The Elvish Pavilion : South of the Kingdom's tree, pavilion on a mountain that is home to the only Elves left in the Kingdoms.
The Elvish Root : A root of the Kingdom tree that sticks out of the mountain.
There is a small cottage on it.
The Unicorn's Moor : Southeast of the Kingdom's Tree, there is a moor that is home to many Unicorns, and a few other creatures as well.
The Moor Root : A root sprouting up from the hillside, most unicorns rest here at night.
The Fairy's Meadow : Southwest of the Kingdom's Tree, there is a lovely meadow filled with pink tulips, bright sunflowers, and yellow daisies that fairies make their homes in.
The Fairy root. A root that makes a half circle shape. The fairy palace rests on it.
The Fairy Palace : A bright palace made out of twigs, petals, and leaves.
The Sky Isles : Three little islands are floating to the east of the Kingdom's tree.
The Large fairy Castle : A large in the middle has a very large, beautiful castle made out of diamonds, pearls, and smooth, shiny stone.
The Large Fairy Villiage : A large villiages that consist of cottages.
The Griffin and Pegasus stables : The Island with a resting place for the Pegasi and griffins.
The Mermaid's Lagoon : A peacful lagoon in the lake to the west of the Kingdom's tree. It has a few large rocks scattered at the edges.
The Siren's Cove. : A peaceful cove with tons of underwater caves. Lots of rocks are scattered around the edges.
The Lake Root : A root sprouting out of the water in the middle of the lake.
The Serpent's Lake : A lake to the north of the Kingdom's tree, where serpents live. To the east on the shore, there is the Werewolve's Forest.
The Serpent root : A root sprouting on the shore.
The werewolves forest : A place where nocturnal werewolves live. They are intelligent, but hostile.
The werewolves root ; A root in the middle of the forest.
The Wizard's Castle : To the northwest, there is a castle that is a home to the Wizard Royal Family.
The Wizard's villiage : A large villiage next to the castle.
The Wizard's root : A root in the middle of the Wizard's garden.
The Wizard's garden : A garden belonging to the Wizard Princess.
The Dragon's mountains : Sevrel mountains that each have a cave in it where dragons live. It is to the northeast of the Kingdom's tree.
The Dragon's root : A root that is near one of the mountains.

Form
Name :
Age : ( Example, Nymphs can live to be 700 and still look young, Wizards can live to 300, and animals like cats can only live to be 20. )
Appearance : ( Can use a creator, and PLEASE be creative. )
Species ( Everything in the species thing above is allowed )
Powers : ( Please don't Powerplay! )
Pets : ( Look at the thing above )
Home : ( Place and what it looks like )
Other : ( I probably forgot somethingohwell )

( This is actually a remake of " The Book of Tales. " )

Elves : 0/5

My character :
Name : Sapling
Species : Nymph
Powers : Normal nymph powers ( Morphing into trees, going into trees, etc etc )
Pets : A calico enchanted cat named Nutmeg
Home : A large, hollow tree.
Other : Nothing for now
Attached Images
File Type: png Sapling.PNG (283.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 09-13-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Ok I'll join

Name: Istari the White

Appearance: attached

Species: Wizard

Rank: Family is somewhat wealthy, but not extremely. Her father is on the Wizard Council
Powers: Healing, protecting/shielding, illumination, telekinesis, elemental powers, sometimes glimpses the near-future

Pets: White and grey Pegasus named Eya

Home: A cozy, light blue house in the Wizard's Village

Other: Istari is young, so none of her powers are very strong yet, but when she comes into her full powers she will be quite strong in just some powers. Istari has an older brother in the Wizard Guard and she really wants to be like him and protect others.

(Hope this is ok )
Attached Images
File Type: png Istari.png (238.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 08-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
( Thanks for joining, and your character is totally fine. )

Sapling

Sapling walked through the forest of large and small trees, heading to the Kingdom's tree. when she reached it, her cat jumped out of the forest and mewed at her. " You can't come into the tree with me this time, Nutmeg. " It had been a week ago, she was stupid enough to try to bring her cat in with her. Since it was a solid space, Nutmeg stopped breathing, and fainted. " I know. " Her cat retorted in her usual squeaky voice that was similar to a meow. " I just wanted to tell you what I saw. " She huffed irritably, and flicked her tail to the forest. " A little band of travelers. " Sapling narrowed her eyes. " Who? " Nutmeg blinked, and her whiskered twitched. " Oh, you don't remember him?? " She let out a mrrow of laughter. " It's that silly little fairy and his band of friends. " Sapling sighed. " Not him... " The ' silly little fairy ' was a little sparrow man who enjoyed ' studying ' the Kingdom's tree. Once, he attempted to get a stray Enchanted Cat to try to nip a branch on the top off for him. That's when he was banished for a while. " I hope he gets banished again... " Nutmeg said, and walked off, her tail swishing. Sapling groaned, and walked into the tree.
The insides of trees where odd. Even though it was solid, there was air ( For nymphs ) in the tree, and only the outer tree was visible. Stepping up like walking up stairs made you go up, ( But you couldn't go to the top of the tree where the trunk ended and branches started, because that was where the nymph council was. ) And stepping down like walking down stairs made you go down. Sapling walked down a root path that led to the moor root root. She was going to pick berries from a bush that she discovered once.

Once she arrived, she began to pluck berries from a bush there, and put them in her pouch. A unicorn approached her, and nickered disapprovingly, shoved her aside, and began to eat the berries, shooting glares at her. What a temper! She thought, admiring the shiny horn of the unicorn, and dove back into the root.

When she came back, she was greeted by Nutmeg, shaking with laughter. Only when she coughed up about twelve hairballs did she begin to speak. " He-he... " Another bout of laughter from the cat, her fangs gleaming in the morning sunlight. " He wants to make a treaty with the Cheiftess! He wants to LIVE in the Kingdom's tree, he said! Right in the middle of the trunk! " Another mrrow of laughter. " That's silly, there's no air in there, and she isn't going to make a little tunnel in the bark just for him... " Sapling said in shock. Nutmeg laughed even more, coughing up several more hairballs. Sapling began to giggle as well, and followed Nutmeg into the forest, waiting to see the foolish little fairy arguing with the Cheiftess.

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 08-13-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:49 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I will join once again - Did not like my dragon character. I am now an elf.

Name : Bess Rolotauré
Appearance : Very pretty, Straight, thin, long brown hair, green eyes, skinny, tall, pointy ears. Athletic and a risk-taker (Attached!)
Species: Elf
Rank : LEP Officer (Can I do that please? I am obsessed with Artemis Fowl!)
Powers : Can heal the hardest of wounds
Pets : None - Maybe later
Home : A small, cozy cottage in the Elvish Pavilion
Other : Idk lets find out

BESS!.png

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 10-29-2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: **Change of Character!!**
Old 08-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

No, because there are no humans, lol. Just mainly Elves, Nymphs, Wizards, etc... )
Old 08-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
OMG. Just the RP I've been waiting for!

Name: Talora (Hebrew for Dew of the Morning)
Species: Nymph
Appearance: Wavy red hair, pale skin, freckles
Powers: Earth powers, along with some water powers. Can also see into the future. Reads minds.
Pet: A bay horse named Freespirit
Home: Maple tree with a pond around it.
Other: Is excellent at archery and rides horses a lot.

This will be fun!!
Old 08-13-2013, 01:16 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Bess

The sun rises through my curtains as I get up and stretch a bit. I walk over to them and open them, taking in the cool morning air. My neighbor, Gweneth is outside watering her flowers. I wave, and she waves back. Dong Dong Dong! Yikes! I am late for work! I through on my LEP uniform and grab an apple on the way out of the door. I run through Elvish Pavilion. The pegasus express is just about to take off.
"Wait!" I holler running through a crowd. I show my badge an get on the last open pegasus.
"Where to, Miss? Oh hi Bess! Lemme guess. Fairy Meadow?"
"Hi Alven! You bet!"
The conductor at the front of the line of pegasus blows his wooden pipe.
Off we go!

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 10-29-2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: **Character Change!!**
Old 08-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@River, ^^ Thanks

Sapling

" No, no. A THOUSOND TIMES, NOOO! " The Cheiftess's voice was shaking with rage. The little sparrow man was flitting around her head, dodging her flyaway hair that was in a ponytail, and had french braids in it. " Ooh, but Miss! It's only a little hole! No prooooblem! " He said in a rather annoying, fast voice as Sapling and Nutmeg came into a clearing. The Cheiftess was very tall, taller than all the other nymphs that where peering out behind trees, and watching her arguing with the little fairy. She had very frizzy brown hair, and her green skin was very light. She had a green lichen shawl over her green, leafy dress. Nutmeg crept over to a few Enchanted cats, who where all giggling and talking about how much that little sparrow man was like a little hummingbird, and instantly joined in. " A little hole? Going into the middle of the tree? Can't you just research the tree in a less harmful way, better yet, just leave it alone? " The Cheiftess swatting the fairy like it was a fly. " Oooh, but miiiiiiisss! It won't haaarm it at aaaalll.... " The little fairy said when it dodged her hand. The little fairy frowned, his sleek brown moustache seemed to frowned with his mouth. " Shoo! " She screamed, and managed to get away from the little fairy, who zigzagged like the brilliant sapphire blue hummingbird who accompanied him. Giggles erupted from Nutmeg's group of friend, and Sapling sighed. Didn't this fairy understand anything?
Old 08-13-2013, 01:51 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Name: Midnightflower
Species: Unicorn
Powers: Levitating objects, transporting to places in a limit of 30 yards, making the night beautiful (Not in a extreme way!)
Pets: None
Home: Between two trees in the Unicorn's moor. Her home is underground, and there is sea glass she found on a beach above her bed, so she can look up at the fishies swimming around in the lake above her home.
Other: None

She is actually a pure-black unicorn. This is the darkest color I could find.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Midnight Flower.jpg (23.5 KB, 15 views)
Old 08-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
@The Rosey Trio, No problem

Talora

Screams are not common in the forest. My ears are not familiar with them. There is often harmony and peace here in the Nymph Kingdom. But not today. I frown and climb out of my pond. Freespirit comes trotting over.
"Come on, girl!" I click my tongue as we head for The Kingdom's Tree.

There he was. That horrible, fiendish, fairy man! For years, he had been trying to convince us to let him build a home. Right in the middle of our tree!
"What's he up to this time?" I ask Freespirit. She whinnies as I dismount.
"No, pleeeeease!" Fairy man squeaks as he flitted around the Chieftess.
"No, no, and NO!" The Chieftess snarled.
I walk silently into the crowd watching the heated argument.
"What's going on?" I whisper to Sapling, another nymph in the forest.
"That little fairy is trying to drill a hole in OUR TREE!" Sapling cries.
"Why that little-" I start forward.
"No!" Sapling held me back. "We don't squish fairies, no matter how evil and devious they may be!" Sapling hissed.
"Ugh. Ever since that new law..." I sigh and turn around to face Freespirit.
"MISSSS. It will be ay-OK!" The fairy said, faking a smile.
"NO IT WILL NOT!" The Chieftess started swatting the little pest around.
Something in me clicks.
It switches on.
I am now infuriated.
I start sprinting through the crowd and run up to the Chieftess.
"Talora? No, please stand back. We don't want anyone getting hurt. As in NYMPHS, of course! Fairies, on the other hand, we could do without." The Chieftess grimaces. "Please go back."
I frown and take out my bow. I load it with the arrow and aim at the sparrow man.
"EEP! Um...excuse me. I-I-I never...."
"Leave. NOW!" I hiss as I step closer.
"Um, well, if you don't mind, I was just gonna- uh..." The fairy looks around and then suddenly dashes southeast to the Fairy Meadows. I smile, satisfied and mount Freespirit.
"Talora." The Chieftess says.
"Y-yes?" I am worried what she will say.
"Um....thank you. That's not the proper way to deal with a menacing fairy, but....well, you know...." She rather trailed off after that.
"Um...you're welcome." I murmur awkwardly "Any......time."
I smile quickly and turn to leave.

Mission.....Sorta Accomplished.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Istari

I dreamed about when I would finally gain my full powers and be able to finally join the Wizard Guard like my big brother Emeric. Emeric is so amazing! He saves people all the time, and now he gets to guard at the Wizard Palace! He is even in the King's Guard now! Only the very best of the Guard get to be in the select few that guard the Wizard King.
Right now, I have all the normal wizard powers, but no specialties yet. When I come into my full powers I will become very strong in a few powers, and all my other powers will just stay weak like they are now. Emeric is strong in Healing, Shielding, and Fire. I hope I get strong in Shielding because then I will have a good chance of making it into the Guard. And an Elemental power would be nice too.
I just hope I get my full powers soon!

Just then Eya flies up to me, whickering a hello.
"Hey girl." I say smiling and stroking her neck. "Shall we go see what is going on in the Kingdom?"
Old 08-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Name : Amelia
Appearance : Amelia is a very pretty girl. Her jet black hair goes down to her lower back in silky tumbles of waves. Her eyes are such an intense stormy gray that it can be quite intimidating. Amelia has the lithe figure of a ballerina, and she’s rather athletic. She has fair skin that is flawless except for the spray of freckles that decorates the bridge of her nose.
Species: Wizard
Powers : Elemental powers (fire, water, ect.) shapeshifting, healing, speaking to animals, combat magic, she is also GREAT at potions.
Pets : A barn owl named Nemo
Home : A medium sized, two floor, red brick house in the Wizards village.
Other : Both of her parents died when she sixteen, so, she lives by herself.
Attached Images
File Type: png Amelia.png (159.7 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Anime_creator; 08-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@Cornflower, No, not really. @Anime, don't you just love the new Lotr maker?

Sapling

Sapling followed the little fairy out of the forest with caution, wondering what would happen if he knew she was following him. When they finally reached a clearing, she went into a tree, and touched her eyelids, then the bark. Two holes appeared that she could look out of. The fairy fluttered over to a little patch of bracken, where flowers grew around a wooden carridge, which seemed to not have any wheels, and four woodpeckers - One of the birds that wasn't her exact favorite - where tied to a small oak tree, which they where pecking boredly. Suddenly, three fairies flittered daintily out of the carriadge. They where wearing daffodil and lilac blouses and skirts, and had blonde, red, and brown hair tied up in buns. " The Chieftess...? " Asked the one with the messy blonde hair. " Nooooo. " Said the fairy sadly. They began to mutter, saying things like " it won't do the tree any damadge, " and " how DARE she? " Sapling had to bite her hand to stop herself from snorting. She was glad that not all fairies where like this. " Well " The fairy with the sleek red hair. " Do we really NEED her permission? " She said, nodding to the woodpeckers. " What're they going to do about it? " Sapling could make out a smirk. Cheers of agreement sounded from the group, and the untied the rope, and mounted their woodpeckers, and fluttered away.
This could end veeeery badly.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(@TheRoseyTrio: Yes, I absolutely love it!)

Amelia

"Amea! Wake up!" Violet's cheery tone causes me to groan. I roll onto my stomach and cover my head with my pillow.
"Leave me alone!" I growl from under the pillow, the material pressing against my faces makes the my words muffled. Once Violet realizes that I wont move, my blankets are yanked off, and I hear giggling.
"C'mon, you HAVE to get up!" She says. I slowly sit up my bed, and chuck my periwinkle colored pillow at her. She looks at me, pouting, I just sneer and climb out of my cot.
"Why do I let you stay at my house anyway?" I mutter as I walk out of my room.

~~~~~~~

The smell of hotcakes waft heavenly in the air. I wander over to the plate full of the delicious breakfast food, and begin plucking pancakes off of it. Oh yeah, this is why I let her stay.
"You know, your not very lady like," Violet walks down the stairs, and stands in front of the table with her hands on her hips.
"I'm not when you wake me up before day break... on my only day off!" I growl, and take another bite of my pancake.
"I just didn't want your breakfast getting cold...." She murmurs, twirling her perfect blonde hair. "Does it even taste good?"
"It tastes great..." I say and take a deep breath. "Violet, I'm sorry for being rude to you, I am just not a morning person, okay?" This apology seems to perk her up. She regains her perfect smile, and plops down in the seat next to me.
"So, what are we doing today?"
Old 08-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Istari
Eya and I flew towards the Tree looking for anything interesting going on. I spotted nymphs all clustered near the Tree, so I told Eya to fly closer. I heard them all muttering to each other angrily.

"Hey whats going on here?" I ask some nymphs near the outside edge of the clump.
"Oh hi Istari. Some pesky fairy had the audacity to ask us to let him live in the Tree." My friend Liana told me.
"Wow! Is he crazy? What did the Chieftess do?"
"She got real mad, but Talora ended up scaring him off."
"Good for her. I can't believe he would even ask!" I replied.
"I know. Its awful!" Liana agreed. "Well, I should be off now."

"Ok Liana. I think I will stay and help out here in case that fairy gets any ideas. I may not have my full powers yet, but I can still be useful with what powers I do have. Its always good to have a Wizard around in conflict! He won't get past me." I say determinedly.
"Good idea. I'm sure the Chieftess will appreciate your help with this pest." She says, before leaving to her tree-home.

I walk through the crowd to reach the Nymph Chieftess.
"Hello Chieftess, I am Istari. I heard what happened and I'm here to offer my services. I am not needed at the Wizard Village right now, so I am available to help keep the fairy from getting any ideas about the Tree. If you will allow it, I would like to set a spell around the area of the Tree to warn me of any unwanted visitors. It will not harm the Tree at all, in fact it won't even touch the Tree. I can stay until I am required elsewhere, and I can tell the Wizard King what has happened here so we can continue to guard the precious Tree."