PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Meadows

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What is your favorite PH meadow?
Springtime Orchard 13 30.23%
Cherryblossom Heights 13 30.23%
Treetop Bend 9 20.93%
Neverberry Thicket 10 23.26%
Dewdrop Vale 16 37.21%
Palm Tree Cove 8 18.60%
Neverfruit Grove 8 18.60%
Sunflower Gully 15 34.88%
Acorn Summit 9 20.93%
Cottonpuff Field 8 18.60%
Maple Tree Hill 14 32.56%
Pumpkin Patch 11 25.58%
Chilly Falls 11 25.58%
Evergreen Overlook 7 16.28%
Snowcap Glade 11 25.58%
Havendish Square 12 27.91%
Fairy Tale Theater 7 16.28%
The Tearoom 16 37.21%
The Ballroom 14 32.56%
Fairy Coliseum 6 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2015, 09:21 PM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Meadows

What is your favorite meadow in Pixie Hollow and why?

My favorite meadow in Pixie Hollow is Snowcap Glade.
There are two reasons that meadow is my favorite:
The first reason is because Pixie Hollow asked Faeries to submit names for the new Meadow in Pixie Hollow and Quicksilver Cloudshimmer submitted the name Snowcap Glade. Twilight Diamondshimmer and Topaz Nightwhisper chose different names. Many fairies sent in names for the Meadow and Snowcap Glade was chosen, so it goes without saying that it would be my favorite meadow.
The second reason is probably silly, but I love to see the Winter Light up. The lights with the snow are gorgeous. Okay enough of me now how about you other Faeries What is your favorite Meadow and why?:

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 02-05-2015, 09:44 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Dewdrop Vale, not only is it the first meadow I had ever been in, but I just like the music, and atmosphere.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Our favorite out of all of them? Can I do my favorite out the seasons? I do have a favorite meadow. It's just I like all of them in a way.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
There were so many meadows that I loved. They were so pretty! My favorites were Springtime Orchard, Cherryblossom Heights, Dewdrop Vale, Snowcap Glade, The Tearoom, and The Ballroom.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 02-06-2015, 03:03 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Meadows

Truly I liked them all too. And I especially loved all the celebrations we had in each Meadow.
You know right now we would be celebrating the Fairy Friendship Festival.
I love the Bleeding Hearts used to decorate for the Festival.

Hopefully we are all Fairy Friends.
Sincerely,

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 02-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I loved every meadow Pixie Hollow had! The scenery and music were wonderful in each meadow. If I had to choose a few of my favorites, they would be The Fairy Coliseum, The Tearoom, Dewdrop Vale, and Chilly Falls.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I loved every meadow, too. My favorites are Cherryblossom Heights, Acorn Summit, Springtime Orchard, The Ballroom, and Dewdrop Vale.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:39 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I truly agree with some of you that I loved all the meadows! They were all so beautiful and magical, and each was unique in its own way. I've always thought the scenery of Pixie Hollow was amazingly done, and I really miss simply flying around and taking in the sights...

But, anyway, if I had to pick favorites, I suppose I'll go with my favorites out of each season!
In springtime, I love Springtime Orchard. I thought the cherry blossom trees were beautiful, and I liked Bobbin's little nook tucked into the roots of one. I also remember the Neverlight decorations during the End-of-Summer Light Up, and the rainbows that came out one spring. They truly made Springtime Orchard look so magical!
I also love Dewdrop Vale, being a proud water fairy.

In summer, I love both Sunflower Gully and Palm Tree Cove. I had wonderful memories of sitting by Havendish Stream at the bottom of Sunflower, and the stream - along with the waterfall and the rainbow that went over it - was one of my favorite places in the whole Hollow. Palm Tree Cove always seemed like a tropical paradise to me, plus I love going to the beach. Not to mention that I spent a lot of time in Schelly's finding the perfect hairstyles!

In autumn, I've always loved the bright colors of the leaves in Maple Tree Hill.

As for winter, Snowcap Glade always seemed the most magical to me. I especially liked it during the Winter Wonderland - the Neverlight Decorations made the snow in that meadow look really magical. Ice skating with my friends is also among my favorite memories.

I love Havendish Square as well, the way it's built right into the Pixie Dust Tree itself. It always seemed to be the very center of Pixie Hollow, and it was a great place to go and socialize. I had many fond memories of being with friends - sitting at tables in the Tearoom, playing Animal Derby in the Coliseum, and bunch hunting in the Ballroom (which I did a lot - gotta have some way of funding my crazy love of shopping and fashion! ). I also loved the decorations in Fairy Tale Theater and the Ballroom. My two favorites for the Theater would have to be the Haunted Dollhouse and the underwater theme during the last Mermaid Days, and for the Ballroom, I love both the Winter Wonderland and Summer Camp decor themes.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 02-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I love all the meadows in Pixie Hollow, but my favorites are probably Cherryblossom Heights, Sunflower Gully, Acorn Summit, Chilly Falls, and Havendish Square (more specifically the Ballroom and Animal Derby in the Coliseum).
Old 02-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I voted for all of them because I like them all and I don't remember them that well.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I love all the meadows but my two favorites are Havendish Square and Sunflower Gully.

I loved Havendish Square ever since it was released. The cool thing is that it has a Tearoom, Ballroom and theater. I also really like the Pixie Dust Tree. I've been waiting for that location to come for a while. I also like the stream.

I like Sunflower Gully because of the river. It's a flitterific place for my two merfairies to swim. The waterfall is also great.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I loved Neverberry Thicket. The music was so lovely. And I loved the background with the pinkish sky and the pink cherry blossom trees. The wood shops Dulcie's and Harmony's that were made from a tree were amazing and beautiful. It truly was my absolute favorite meadow.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:01 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Neverberry Thicket will always have a special place in my heart. I sent many days there baking to earn my royal badge. I love the trees, the outside of the stores and the little bench with the flower pots.

But I loved flying around ever meadow in Pixie Hollow, that is what I would do most days just fly around and collect.

Favorite by season,
Winter~ Chilly Falls, love the Never Mine and Gem Juggle
Summer~ NeverFruit Grove, Daisy Dyes is a shop I always visited and the Post Office was unique
Autumn~ Acorn Summit, love the autumn leaves all around and of course Summit Style
Spring~ Neverberry Thicket, but I also love Dewdrop Vale, the bubbly bog and I played Bubble Bounce so often for spider silk and I visited Silvermist for her dye quests often.

~Twi
Old 02-17-2015, 04:48 AM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
My favorite meadows are Springtime Orchard, Dewdrop Vale, Mapletree Hill, The Tearoom( just because of the crazy cakes game), Neverberry Thicket, Sunflower Gulley, Palmtree Cove, and snowcap glade.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:12 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peweli View Post
The first reason is because Pixie Hollow asked Faeries to submit names for the new Meadow in Pixie Hollow and Quicksilver Cloudshimmer submitted the name Snowcap Glade. Twilight Diamondshimmer and Topaz Nightwhisper chose different names. Many fairies sent in names for the Meadow and Snowcap Glade was chosen, so it goes without saying that it would be my favorite meadow.
That was you? I still remember when they asked for names--I didn't submit anything since I couldn't come up with anything that seemed poetic enough for a meadow in the Hollow. But I do remember hearing that name "Snowcap Glade" and thinking it was perfect.
I picked a few different meadows. Of course, all of the meadows carry happy memories for me, but these stood out to me the most...

Spoiler for Some of My Favorite Meadows:
Springtime Orchard - I still think it was the first meadow I ever flew into. I don't totally remember it, other than that it was a spring meadow. I do remember my reaction to Pixie Hollow, though... having watched the little "coming soon!" trailer they put up on the preview page, seeing the link in the upper corner talking about trying out Pixie Hollow for ourselves, those few days that they were open and me being so mad at myself when I forgot about the times and it was too late...
...and then finally logging on for the first time, so excited I couldn't sit still, and then flying into my first meadow. My jaw hit the floor. It was everything I had ever dreamed it would be--and more! It was beyond perfect, and had I known about the word "flitterific" at the time, I probably would have used it. That is, if I could stop saying "whoa" every five seconds.

Neverberry Thicket - Again, with a spring meadow, but out of the five spring meadows and three autumn meadows available in October 2008 (Cottonpuff Field was opened later), spring was definitely my favorite season. And Cottonpuff Field was so cool! I liked looking at the (closed) doors in the trees, the rows of cherryblossom trees in the background, the edge of Soapstone Stream by the Water Web entrance... and, of course, the gigantic Never Berries!

Dewdrop Vale - And it wasn't for the drama*! Yes, like all the meadows in Pixie Hollow, it was beautiful with its watercolory backgrounds, the soft grass, the parts of Havendish Stream you could see... but my favorite part about Dewdrop Vale was it's height (before they shortened it and made Brook's Basics and the Wilderness larger! ) I loved being able to fly as fast as I could to the very top of the meadow, surrounded by the bright blue sky as far as the eye could see... it was like getting a breath of fresh air, far above the world.

* Before Havendish Square was opened, Dewdrop Vale was the place to get all your crazy drama fairies.

Cottonpuff Field - I know I've already talked about my memories with this meadow in other thread(s), but I still love it. Hearing about Tinker Bell's Arrival Day event, and how you had to find the meadow by looking for it's sign somewhere in the autumn meadows. I searched all over the place trying to find it, sometimes even going back through meadows just to find it! And when I did, it was the biggest thing for me, all those fluffy balls of cotton draped with streamers and a huge banner celebrating Tink's Arrival Day, and the giant hammer that you could collect in honor of the special day...

Maple Tree Hill - Maybe this one doesn't have a long story behind it, but I did always like Maple Tree Hill. It's a huge maple tree! And flying into its branches was like an adventure among the leaves. I remember I used to like "bouncing" on the curled branch like it was a spring.

Snowcap Glade - When I think of Snowcap Glade, the first thing I think of is "peaceful". I mean, all the snow settled atop the log, the ice rink with the graceful patterns carved into its surface, the dreamy music... and, of course, the snow fairies you could make if you sat down in just the right spot.

Havendish Square - It was the first outdoor meadow to be by the Pixie Dust Tree, so naturally it felt magical. I still remember when it was opened in December of 2009! The music made me feel like spinning with joy, while that was also the day fairies learned how to sit. So here I was, spinning through the air and then sitting down suddenly on one of the copious benches before getting right back up again and twirling around--Eve must have been incredibly dizzy after all that!

The Tearoom - Naturally, having gotten my start with the Disney Fairies chapter books, I had hoped that if the Tearoom would have ever been added to the Hollow, it would look exactly like its illustrations in the books. And boy, did it! Right down to the pearls on the Nevergrass wallpaper, and the flower carpeting on the floor--even the tablecloths on the tables and the window shape was the same! Sitting down at the tables and having tea appear was just the cherry on the cake. It was perfect!

The Ballroom - Of course I have to mention the Ballroom. Extravagantly beautiful, and sparkling with Pixie Dust... not to mention all the good memories with the famous fairies that visited! One of my favorite ones was meeting Bess for Art Month--she's my favorite fairy from the books, so meeting her in the Hollow and receiving her baret was absolutely wonderful. I think Eve might have even snuck into one of the highlight photos in the Never News!

Yup, this was a hard one to answer, mainly because I have so many good memories from all the meadows! It's hard to pick a favorite when the whole Hollow is your home.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-18-2015 at 02:02 AM.