PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Firefly Light-Up high score badge-first 20 levels

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Is a Badge Collector
View DaisyJade's Photo Album
DaisyJade's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2010 Award Halloween '09 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Happy
DaisyJade has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Firefly Light-Up high score badge-first 20 levels

Rill is going to post how to get the firefly light-up high score badge with tips, tricks, and screen pictures!
I'm only going to post the first twenty levels today.

Here are tips:
*Whenever you can, light fireflies at the same time.
*use color combinations. For example, if you have purple light and yellow light, use the purple light and while its still glowing, hurry and get your yellow light and light some other fireflies with it. If you do it correctly, on higher levels with more light you should get bonuses of 2000+
* Whenever using moth light, put it up in a corner, but slightly close to the light you're about to use so that you can quickly get and use your light before they get back.

level 1: If you can't get past this one, quit. lol JK

level 2: try to light the fireflies at the same time.

level 3: same thing as level 2.

level 4: The moth(s) are introduced.

level 5: get your light, and a group of 2 fireflies come around light them up. repeat to finish.

level 6: when the moths are coming out from the circle and the fireflies are heading in, slip past the moths and get to the fireflies who, by then, should be in a group. Light them all up.

level 7: Blue light is introduced. Very easy. You can use your yellow light too, if you want. ( I just used blue)

8: Wait for the moth to get out of the way and light up the fireflies with your blue light.

9: Red light is introduced. This is your first chance to try some multi task lighting! use your red light, then quickly get the yellow light and light up the rest of the fireflies WHILE THE RED LIGHT IS BEING SPREAD AROUND. This is important; you won't get your bonus if they aren't at the same time.

10: Get your red light, and wait till the fireflies are about to turn back around, then light up the first two and the rest should get lit up also.

11: You'll see a "heart" of fireflies, and when they're in the middle, they sort of go backwards and touch the one behind it. Right before it does that, light it up. Then light the two fireflies in front of your first red light one up with yellow light, earning you a bonus.

12: Purple light is introduced. get your purple light, wait till the group of fireflies and moths are closing in, then release your purple light.

13: This one can be tricky if you want to get and extra basket; when the group of fireflies on the left close in, use the purple light on them. Then hurry over and get your yellow light and light the other group of fireflies on the right at the same time.

14: Moth light is introduced. Use it over in the right corner and grab your yellow light to light up the group of fireflies.

15: Use your moth light, then grab your purple light and put it somewhere in the middle of the fast-moving fireflies. If you want a bonus, get the yellow light and light up a few fireflies at the same time the purple light is going.

16: Yellow moths are introduced. Be careful! It can be difficult to light all the fireflies at once, but don't worry. when the moths and fireflies are moving in the opposite direction, get your yellow light, fly fast over to the fireflies, and light as many as you can up.

17: This is also hard to get them at the same time. just do the best you can.

18: Get your red light and slip past the moth when the fireflies in the middle are close to each other.

19: get the blue light, slip past the moths, and light up the fireflies.

20: This level I have NEVER lit up the fireflies at the same time. lol
I just light two with blue and two with yellow.

That's how to do the first twenty levels! If you have any questions, just post them. Sorry I don't have any pictures, I didn't have much time.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks for the tips DaisyJade. I haven't done this game in awhile & have not gotten a high score yet but have seen the Badge...ooohhh pretty glowing colors & I want it.

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 03-20-2009, 08:32 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Awesomeness! Thanks for all the flitteriffic advice. I think I'll take the first one.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:38 PM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Haha yeah, the badge is really pretty. I think I sat down one night and was determined to get the Firefly Light-Up and Petal Pick-Up high score badges...somehow that happened. But it made me happy that I did it. You all can do it too!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I bet you that every badge is beautiful..too bad I cant really get any of them!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
AYK? theres 50 levels and i've completed all of them! (sorry about bragging)
Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Is a Badge Collector
DaisyJade's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2010 Award Halloween '09 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 

That's great, alidatiger! Don't worry, I feel like bragging all the time because I just finished getting all the high score badges! But, did you get 40,000 points? lol
Old 03-21-2009, 02:55 AM
Rill Rainshine,Mimi Fairy
View Faith8146's Photo Album
Faith8146's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Disney
Faith8146 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thumbs up

Thanks Daisyjade for the wonderful tips cause I sure need them. I guess the firefly game is my least favorite because I'm so bad at it. But with your tips I might try again. I'll be looking for Rill's tips as well... Thanks again! Fly with you!

Rill Rainshine
Old 03-22-2009, 04:20 AM
Fairy
View Scarlet Giggledrop's Photo Album
Scarlet Giggledrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Easter 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Mischievous
Scarlet Giggledrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
thanks for the tips im horrible at this game but ill try again!!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up

Thanks for showing us all the levels, as I read this it was most helpful! I could picture in my mind the levels I have reached! LOL
Thanks Again!
Olivia Diamondsky!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:53 AM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Great tips!

Sometimes if it has been a while, I forget what to do, so this is really helpful.

Thanks,

VM
Old 03-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Is a Pixie
View bonska's Photo Album
bonska's Fairy
bonska has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I want to thank you so much DaisyJade for your very helpful tips. I had been making it to the highest levels of Firefly Light-Up but hadn't been anywhere close to a high score badge. I never understood about the color combinations till I read your post. I went back to play after reading your post and was able to get the high-score badge! Thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without you!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Is a Badge Collector
DaisyJade's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm glad to have helped, bonska!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 PM
is Collecting Badges
View nini92xoox's Photo Album
nini92xoox's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Twins Participants Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 36

My Mood: Adventurous
nini92xoox has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
how many levels did it actually take to get the badge?
Old 04-03-2009, 04:15 PM
BK
View Tiny's Photo Album
Tiny's Fairy
Tiny has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent
Angry Hey =)

Hey,

Aww, thanks girl!! I don't like that game anymore!
I try to have the High score badge. But no, i never get that badge!
Do you know i finished the game?!!?! And still didn't get the high score badge!
Soo not fair!
Thanks for the tips! =)
Cya later!!
XxTinyXx