PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the magic inside (A fairy and mainland role-play!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Grace

"No thanks! I think I would rather stay here!" Grace replied.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Alina
I was kinda let down that Grace wouldn't come with us, but if I know Grace she'll get lonely and try to find us later. So I walked of with the other girls in search of the missing sister......

Siggie by the super awesome Twilight
Old 04-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Megan
I followed along the group, quietly examining my surroundings.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:53 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Water Talent
Alina
I was thinking about how the sister could've gotten through the forest without me OR Grace noticing. I mean, we were raised by animals! They taught us everything about how to avoid danger by sensing vibrations in the ground and all that stuff. So I stopped, bent to the ground, and started making animal noises to call my little friends.....

Siggie by the super awesome Twilight
Old 04-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Is a Pixie
View Lizzy Rainbowsplash's Photo Album
Lizzy Rainbowsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Dreaming
Lizzy Rainbowsplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(i am changing how i post to a differint point of view)
Crystal: i walked over to alina curious as to what she was doing, " what are you doing" i asked her
Old 05-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Alina
"I'm calling the animals..." I replied. Soon a bunch of animals came to me. There were some squirrels, rabbits, birds, chipmunks, and foxes. I talked to them some more. I was asking them if they saw anyone come through here. Suddenly one of the rabbits told me that he saw some dark looking girls with another girl. He bounded away! "Girls, follow the rabbit! He knows where our sister is!"
Old 05-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Claire
Alina suddenly called out that a rabbit knew where Matilda was!
"Great!" I replied. The whole group started following the rabbit excitedly, some flying, whilist others walked.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 05-13-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Megan
I flitted after the rabbit silently, taking care not to make any rustling sounds. As the group trailed the rabbit, I wondered what we would find when we reached our destination.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Alina
We were running after the rabbit for some time, when I suddenly heard a familiar voice. It was VERY familiar. A voice I never wanted to hear again. "Maria," I thought to myself. But no, it couldn't be! She hated getting dirty! She would NEVER step even the most protected foot in the WORLD inside a forest! But i was sure it was her. The rabbit stopped and motioned for us to look into some bushes. So we crept forward silently to see what the rabbit wanted to show us........
Old 05-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Flarenza

The rabbit showed them to a bush farther into the forest. Flarenza didn't know what was behind the bush so she used some of her magic to move the bushes away...
Old 05-09-2012, 05:53 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
And behind the wilted leaves they saw a very scared Matilda being held by a group of vicious looking fairies! These fairies looked different than Flarenza.. They had ashen skin with very sharp features and wild looking eyes. Their wings were different too, they also looked sharp and instead of being brightly colored they were black.

When I saw them I gasped and they started laughing a sick, evil laugh.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:50 PM
magic dreams...
View paige117's Photo Album
paige117's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Happyy
paige117 is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
"What did you do to my friend?!"Patty said holding her arms out.But for some reason light beams went out of her arms and hit some of the dark fairies!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Matilda

The dark fairies let go for a minute but quickly grabbed Matilda again. "Flarenza! Help me!" Matilda started crying.

Flarenza

"What do you want!?" Flarenza asked the dark fairies.

Last edited by glitter8pony; 05-09-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(I am making a new character! Her name is Azura and she is a dark fairy! She has long strait black hair, green eyes and pale skin. I don't think i need to explain her personality. You can probably tell by the title 'Dark fairy'!)

Azura

"We want the magic of all the fairies! Now hand it over!" Azura replied. She smiled an evil smile.

Flarenza

"You know I would never do that, Azura!" Flarenza shouted. She grabbed some dust from her pouch and threw it on the ground. Tree roots came out of the ground around Azura but some how she managed to block the attack...
Old 05-11-2012, 03:24 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
"Hahaha, you ignorant fool!" Shouted one of the dark fairies, a pale blonde named Thistle. "Did you really think your silly magic powder could stop us? We are some of the most powerful fairies in all of fairyland and soon, once we've drained you of all your powers, we will rule!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Uhh, Flarenza, what do we do?!" Larkin asked frantically as some of the dark fairies started to surround her and the rest of the group.