PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Queen Clarion and Iridessa Charms- What Next? :)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Queen Clarion and Iridessa Charms- What Next? :)

Hey guys! I'm so, so, happy! It's been about 2 months since I got my jewelry box, so I'd say that Clickables are fine. They still work, no magic has taken them away from your grasp yet. Also, I just ordered the Queen Clarion and Iridessa charms from Amazon, got them in only four days - not bad! - and... THEY WORKED!!! I got the stuff I'm supposed to get- the Queen necklace, all of the Clickables storage items are in my house - From Tink, Iridessa, and the Queen- and now I have 2 necklaces- Tinker Fluff Necklace and... the Gold Glimmer Necklace - Anyways, so the Clickables still work! You can buy them without fear now, lol! And 2nd, what charms do you pixies think I should buy next? I already have the Tink, Queen, and Dessa charms, I don't have a bracelet or Fairy Game, -thinking of getting those later on.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Rainbow Rosetta always has the best taste in fashion!

You're thinking about getting a Tink Butterfly game? It took me a while to locate one of those! (Of course, I didn't buy any from online, and I still don't have one. I'll expect you to have better luck. )
The Rosetta charms give you a super pretty rose dress-- I attached an image below.
(The shoes don't come with it--I just put them on to complete the look.)
popcorn

(PS: The outfit was sold in stores a little while back, but these items are dyed to a certain color. I have more charms, but I need to see what they all do before recommending any. )
Attached Images
File Type: png Eve Stardust in her Clickables Rose Petal Outfit PNG1.png (77.0 KB, 46 views)
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
The charms always worked. The problem is if you do have a problem there is no support for these toys any more & they have been discontinued for some time. As you are finding out online is your best bet for getting any of these toys & charms as long as there are supplies out there. Good luck!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Wow, that dress is beatiful, and i think it was sold a while back, I remember it. I don't use clickables (I wish I do!) still, 2 necklaces, and your supposed to get a queen one? Lucky!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Smile

Don't worry, lol, there's been a Butterfly Game on Amazon for about 3 months now- still hasn't been sold out, I'm thinking of getting it. And I'm thinking of getting the Rosetta and Vidia charms, too.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Woohoo, way to go on collecting those charms! I wish I was able to buy them online myself, but I don't have a little sister or a cousin to give the charms to once I've used them. Plus, it would be difficult to find online stores that ship to New Zealand at a reasonable price.

If you haven't found this already, the DOW Wiki has a list of all the charms and what items they give here. Maybe you might like to collect the badges, or the exclusive items that cannot be found anywhere else. Up to you. I wish you the best of luck in increasing your charms collection!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hmm... I'm thinking now of getting... Vidia and Rosetta! Need to talk to my dad about that :P I cannot buy things over $6.00 online anymore, LOL.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I get my clickables from ebay. I also got the butterfly game and the bracelet from ebay.
I got the jewelry box from walmart, just my luck they had the last one on
their clearance shelf when I was looking for them. Good luck on your search for more.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
You SHOULD buy the bracelet! It comes with a charm! There are also charm packs like Queen Clarion and Dess.

1.Silvermist
2.Rosetta
3.Fawn
4.Vidia

There are also charms on a bracelet!
Here are the 3 charms together:

1.Acorn, Mouse and bunny charms
2.Daisy, Sunflower and orchid charms
3.Bluebird, Fish and frog charms

These are all the charms you need to collect!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Is a Pixie
View Emerald Mistysky's Photo Album
Emerald Mistysky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Amazed
Emerald Mistysky has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I've had several still new in the packages for some time. I originally bought extras for a friend of my daughter. I thought that way they'd both have braclets and could have different charms. I didn't give them to her friend since I saw a notice that the charms were no longer supported. Guess I'll pull them out. My daughter loved having a butterfly following her as well as a pet.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I don't have any clickables but I wonder I have it soon . Popcorn / Eve, you have a beautiful dress of Rosetta and you looks similar with her. But I don't like the color. Please change the color into fresher color so you will look freshly like Rosetta

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~