PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Sunbeam Bend Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Sunbeam Bend Tips

A few tips to be helpful! (Just the basics)

• When you are playing and the time is almost running out, pause the game. Relax for a second and clear your mind. Then go back and finish the game!
• When you are trying to make the mirrors work as fast as possible, make sure the light goes around the corners first instead of just taking it straight to the end.
• Take everything step by step, and don’t get pressured because of the timer. That makes you work slower.
• You don’t have to get the bonus every time. Don’t rush yourself!
• Always be sure of which side the mirror is facing!
• At the corners, they often put empty spaces to distract you. Don't fall for that!
• The gems are always in front of the flower petal cup. If you're still debating on how to arrange the mirrors, put the gems in front of the cups first. (Unless there are 2 of the same color)
• Sunbeam Bend gives LOTS of Talent Points instead of LOTS of ingredients.
• You have to fill ALL the flower petal cups at once.

That's it for now. I will update later, just wanted to get this out. Feel free to post your own tips here, too!

Old 08-31-2011, 07:20 PM
ill be on PH
View Violet DiamondVale's Photo Album
Violet DiamondVale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2012 Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheerful
Violet DiamondVale has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thx for the tips Iris! I think more and more ppl looking at ur post will be so much better at the game then they were b4. In fact. I think im gonna try the tips! Thx ( again ) - Violetgirl ( Violet DiamondVale )

Last edited by Violet DiamondVale; 08-31-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Adding a word in a sentence
Old 08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Great tips Iris.
I will probably try them with my
other fairies, so they can get the
high score badge.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Feeling Sweet!
View Sweet Tooth Moments's Photo Album
Sweet Tooth Moments's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: BusyBee
Sweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wow, these are great tips. Thank you for posting! After reading this, hopefully my chances of making it to level 30 will succeed.

Graphics made by, Twilight! Thanks!! Site Rules ~ The Wiki
Old 08-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Busy ♥
View Isabelle_Limegreen009's Photo Album
Isabelle_Limegreen009's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Mellow
Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you.! This is my favorite game, by far.!!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:32 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
What great tips Iris!
I did manage to make it to level 29 yesterday, could not figure it out though.

Good Luck to everyone!
~Twi
Old 08-31-2011, 10:58 PM
playing DI on Xbox One
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Creative
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
What great tips Iris!
I did manage to make it to level 29 yesterday, could not figure it out though.
i made it to level 28 yesterday, got stuck for awhile, and then finally figured it out. i did a screen shot of the solution; not sure if i should post it (as a "spoiler"), or if the puzzle for each level is always the same. i did get the high score badge finally at level 28, even though i missed the bonus on a few levels.

one thing worth noting is that you seem to get 10 minutes to complete the level before time runs out, even after you miss the bonus. however, it then asks you if you want to quit or try again, and there didn't seem to be a limit to how many times you could try again. you don't want to know how long i spent on level 28.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunbeam-Bend-105826.jpg (47.8 KB, 88 views)
Old 09-01-2011, 07:55 PM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Question

How many levels are really in the game?
I reached level 26 last night before I gave up I was to tired
but a fairy in PH told me there were only 24 that my game must be wrong
she had the high score badge so I'm figuring there must be glitches
can someone please tell me...thank you
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
my brother got Sarah's for me. he went to level 30 and then said he wanted to quit(enough puzzle solving for the day). sorry, i dont know.

~Cat

SIg by Iris_Waterdew! Avatar by Onionleaf!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:00 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
There are 30 levels to the game, and multiple patterns for each level.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:14 AM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Okay ty for the update
I thought as much
Old 09-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Is a Pixie
View momwhoplays's Photo Album
momwhoplays's Fairy
My Mood: Disney
momwhoplays has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I began trying to earn my daughter this badge yesterday. I had to give up on 29. It bugged me, & bugged me to no end today just thinkng on it.

Went back again earlier this evening, made sure that I got all of the bonuses straight on up to level 26 I believe. (that helped ALOT IN boosting my score.)

28 I got the pleasure of finding out that my previous screenshot saver was worthless - turns out that Pixie Hollow game developers are MUCH more clever than myself!! They change the patterns every time! I trudged on through it, &, with 1 cup left to fill on 30, was about to throw in the proverbial towel.

Of course, myself being a tenacious terrier, kept at it, &,....paused the game, put on my new CD(39th series of that Now music), &, by the time I was in full swing of J-Lo's song, I did a switch-a-roo, &, WA-LAH!! I got my badge!!!

For any wondering, you don't get anything other than the badge for completing all 30 levels, so, if you top out at the 105,000 earlier on in the game, there really is no need to continue. I also have some more advice, - taking screenies & pausing the game to review is really your best friend here. I paused to review in paint from the 20's on up. Helped vastly to be able to work the puzzle out by drawing on my screen in paint where things should be while in game. I topped out at 113,607. Now, I am exhausted, & so relieved that I got that camel off my back!

Wishing luck to those that are close! Push on, pause & review screenies in paint mode...listen to some songs that get you all "loosey-goosey", &, GO GET THAT BADGE!

PS-another note/clue - some mirrors will do a double bounce of 2 different colors. (when/if I figure out how to post pics, I will show examples.) ? - can I upload pics straight from my photos, or, is photobucket-type thing required?

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-04-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Congratulations on your High Score! You must have worked super hard on it; Sunbeam Bend is such a challenging game!

Old 09-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Is a Pixie
View momwhoplays's Photo Album
momwhoplays's Fairy
My Mood: Disney
momwhoplays has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thank you Iris!

I thought of another helpful clue as well in hindsight - when you get to the point in levels when they begin to give you 2 different light sources, always use the white light source that uses the least (no more than 2 mirrors at the most) to fill the white cup up.
If you have to use more than that; you probablly have your colored beam & your white beams in the wrong places.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, great tips!!
I have one - it's a theory, really
What I noticed was that you don't have to move things too far from where they were put at the start (especially the colored gems). It's quite obvious in the first 20 levels anyway :\

And I totally agree with the post above me!