PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Crashing Computer

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Angry Crashing Computer

Okay, I've gotten really mad at my computer lately!
Sometimes, when I'm in the middle of something, my computer will frieze(ussally when loading a page). I've tried everything: space-button, mouse, pressing buttons on the keyboard, everything. Nothing works, and I have to unplug my computer and take out the battery. Then, and only then, will it work. It'll turn off, I turn it back on, and I've lost everything(since I had no choice but to take out the battery).
Does anyone have any idea what could cause this or a way I could fix it?
Thanks.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:43 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
That happens to me all the time! I dont know what causes it but when it happens to me I hit ctrl/alt/delete and bring up the task manager and click the internet and click end process, then I close the task manager and my net works great after that. I hope this helps you

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 09-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I've tried that. It doesn't do anything. Thank you, though.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I'm not exactly sure, but maybe try cleaning out your computer of files/programs that you don't need anymore? (Unless the programs comes with your computer) That way it can get more free disk space, and maybe even run a bit more faster?

Or try disabling add-ons? I usually go to "Tools" at the bar below the address bar after launching Internet Explorer (or I dunno which browser you use), and click on "Manage Add-Ons". In the tab "Toolbars and Extensions", there should be a dropdown menu of the Add-Ons currently shown. Click on the dropdown menu below "Show:" and choose "All Add-Ons" to view all Add-Ons in your browser. Then, disable the Add-Ons you don't really use often or you don't need. After disabling the unwanted Add-Ons, exit your browser, and then launch your browser again for the changes to take effect.

Disabling Add-Ons increases the speed of navigating from page to page... I'm not exactly sure what makes your computer crash, sorry..

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 09-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Movin 2 France 4 good!!!!
View Sprinkles's Photo Album
Sprinkles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Halloween'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Moving
Sprinkles is a talented FairySprinkles is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
mine did that a while back, i had a bad virus on it my mom had to pay to get it off!