PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The fairies at Windy Hollow (Story)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
The fairies at Windy Hollow (Story)

This is about a land way beyond Neverland called Foreverland. In Foreverland, there's a place called Windy Hollow. In Windy Hollow, a few fairies have made their homes.

It was a clear, misty night in Windy Hollow. I looked up at the sky. One way to describe it: Wonderful and mysterious. My black hair flowed around in the wind, and that's why my best friend had called this place Windy Hollow. Because of the wind. This place has always seemed to be best at night, at least to me. Starlight Meadow is my favorite place around here. it's always magical and starry. Even in the day.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh My it sounds like a wonderful place, Rainbowswirls!! Are you going to write more??
Old 04-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Yes. Just after an event I'm going to this afternoon.
Any clue what I should call the fairy and her best friend?
(P.S., the fairy's best friend is considered the Queen.)
Old 04-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart

Well ya know Queen Olivia sounds really cool to me??
Old 04-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Ok, Thanks Olivia! Anyone have any idea what I should call the other fairy?)

Chapter 1: Looking into the sky

Now, back to looking up into the sky. It was one of my favorite things to do. It was also one of my favorite seasons, too. Autumn, Spring, and Summer are the best times to hang out here. It's currently Spring. In the night, it would be the same as any in Spring. Flowers sparkling. In the day, the flowers didn't sparkle, but petals would blow around in the meadow. I smiled as I felt the breeze blow up against my face.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Great story so far, Rainbowswirls! Can't wait to read more.

Maybe you should call the other fairy Coconut!
Old 04-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Coconut, I think the next fairies will be named Coconut and Savannah. I think I'll name her either Misty or Nightfall.)

I close my eyes and feel the wind. They call me Nightfall because I like. . . nightfall. I normally would go to my fairy home at about 1:00 or 1:30. Tonight, it's just so sparkly and wonderful. I might stay until 1:45 on this flower. Speaking of so, I was sitting on my favorite flower of the meadow. It was a flower that sort of matched my wings. They usually sparkle in the moonlight, just like the flowers sparkle at night.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 2: A shooting star
I lay down on the flower and watch the stars. All of a sudden, a twinkle appeared from all of the stars. It looked like the sky suddenly got powered up. Thinking of power, that was the first thing I felt when I arrived to this place - a spark of power. Once the light had drained out, the last sparkling star began to . . .fall. It gradually gained speed as it fell. Since it had been going so fast, the star split into 2. One half went into the tree right by the flower I was sitting on, the other landed. . .right next to me. On the flower. I looked at it. As I looked closely, I saw that it was a fairy. She was wearing a yellow dress and tiara, and she had long, straight orange hair. Her shoes were yellow flats. My best friend, Queen Olivia, flew up onto the flower.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"A new fairy." Olivia said. The fairy sat up. I decided to talk about the one in the tree too.
"There's one up in the tree, too." I said.
"Ok, let's get flying." said Olivia.
"Uh?" asked the new fairy. I held her hand.
"Flap your wings." I said. She did what I told her, and up she went. I let go of her hand. She just fluttered there for a while. I fluttered up, too.
"Try to go up." I said. She fluttered slowly, but eventually began to fly up.
"Now, go faster." I said. She zoomed up.
"Whee!" she said. Queen Olivia was already in the tree when we arrived. Sitting in the tree was a red-haired fairy with brown eyes, a pink dress, and a flower hat.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The fairy in the pink stood up. The fairy in the yellow flew over to her.
"How about try flying? It's pretty easy." the fairy in the yellow said. Without a response, the fairy in the pink fluttered her wings and immedeatly started to go up. Then, she zoomed around the tree twice with the fairy in the yellow. When they got back to us, they giggled. The one in the pink did a flip in the air.
"So, what are your names?" Queen Olivia asked.
"Savannah and Coconut." they replied.
"Who's who?" I asked. Then, the pink fairy replied Coconut, and the yellow fairy replied Savannah.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:17 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3: Talents

I quickly noticed that Coconut's wings were not the same color as me or Savannah's. I shrugged. We could talk more about this in the morning.
"The stars are telling me it's 1:47." I said. I was planning to go back to my fairy home at 1:45.
"I was planning to go back to my house 2 minutes ago." I told everyone.
"Do we have fairy homes?" asked Coconut.
"Nightfall and I will show you the neighborhood." said Olivia. I nodded my head.
"Ok." said Coconut. Olivia and I flew through the grotto. It was a pretty place that I love to drop by in the daytime. At the edge of the grotto, There was a cherryblossom tree. There was also another flowered tree right by it. I flew down onto the cherryblossom tree. We walked up one of the branches, until I saw the sign entitled Grotto Branch.
"Here we are!" I said.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I pushed the door that led into our neighborhood, Grotto Branch.
"Whoa." said Savannah when we entered. Yes, Grotto Branch is very cool when you first see it, and even still cool when you've seen it a lot of times, with sparkles everywhere and seasonal decorating. It's the beginning of Spring, we have petals (The small type, not the normal big type.) blowing around in the wind. Olivia showed Savannah and Coconut to their fairy homes. Savannah's was the right across from Olivia's, and Coconut's was right next to Olivia's and right across from mine.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:08 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I flew into my house. As I was sure Olivia was showing Savannah and Coconut around their homes, I had a small snack of Watermelon Ice. I decided to open my window to see them being shown around their houses. As I opened the window, I saw Savannah flutter around her home. Olivia wasn't there. I guess Olivia was showing Coconut, then. I decided to fly off to bed since I was so tired.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

When I woke up, it was another really beautiful morning. After I had a small breakfast of Acorn Pancakes, I flew out of my house to see if Olivia, Savannah or Coconut were awake yet. Coconut flew out of her house 5 minutes after after I flew out of mine.
"I'll go and see if everyone else is awake. Anyway, do you have any food at your house? I don't have any." Coconut said.
"Yes I have food. Did I tell you my name was Nightfall?" I asked. A few seconds after I said that, Coconut flew into Savannah's house. I looked through the window. Savannah was just getting up. I didn't know if Coconut had woken her up, cause when Savannah sat up, she asked Coconut if it was her.
"Coconut?" After that, Coconut led Savannah into her main area in her home. I flew to Savannah's door to wait for them to come out. Right then, Olivia flew out of her home.
"Hi." Olivia said. "Hi." I said.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:27 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Savannah and Coconut are in the house. When they come out, they're going to have breakfast at my house. Coconut asked me." I said. Right then, they flew out of the house laughing. They sat down on a branch. Olivia sat on the same branch as them.
"Guys, I'm going to get some breakfast." I said.

While Nightfall was making the Acorn Pancakes. . .
Coconut

After we stopped laughing, Olivia looked at us. At least, that's what I remember her name as. I have trouble remembering everyone's name, except Savannah. She was my best friend since I ever was here, which was less then a day.
"You guys. I noticed your wings are different then mine and Nightfall's. We're going to the fairy platforms after breakfast." Olivia said. I wondered what fairy platforms was. . .