PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'm so excited! Can't wait to post with everyone. By the way, for those who don't know, I go by Glory.

Jessamine
"Okay, bye!" I called a hurried goodbye to my friend, Sarah, and put down my cell phone. "Okay, Mom, what is it?" I asked, irritated.
She looked nervous, and excited, and uncharacteristically frazzled. "Jessie... There's something your father and I need to tell you."
"What?" I stared at her. I could tell that this was going to be big news. My mom didn't get this excited over nothing.
Little did I know how big it was going to be...
__________________________________________________ ______

"Did you know that your name means 'jasmine flower'?" my mother asked.
I blinked. "What does that have to do with anything?"
Then they told me. How we were the descendants of Princess Jasmine, who had been banished from the world of Estoriana by evil villains long ago. Recently, a group of other descendants had managed to get rid of the villains and free the world.
"We can finally go home!" My father said, smiling happily. "You're going to love Estoriana, Jessie."
Home? But... this was my home.
"When - when are we leaving?" I stammered. Needless to say, I was rather speechless at this point, with all the talk of fairy tales and other impossible things.
"Today, in fact. We're going to meet our friend Alina Faye. Her daughter, Ivory, can get us to Estoriana."
So soon? But... I'd barely had time to process all of this. And now we were, what? Moving to a fairy tale world to be princesses or something?

(Hope that's okay, Wish. I figured if Alina knew Marina's parents, maybe she knows other descendants as well? I couldn't think of anyone else who could get us to Estoriana.)
Old 03-06-2014, 12:39 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's fine, Glory! Ivory will pick them up.
Guess I'll have to post for Saige tomorrow. I don't usually ask this, but can everyone not control her until then? After the first post, you guys can do whatever you want with my characters.
I just prefer the first time they show up be written by me.
Popcorn, are you going to join? Please do! It won't be the same without you.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I will, don't worry! I'm really busy right now, though, and am still trying to decide how Ana will look in the "future". )
Old 03-06-2014, 02:50 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

The crowd clapped and cheered for Calla's performance. I did too. I love watching my best friend dance, I guess she doesn't realize how good she is until she begins dancing. I clapped really hard that my hands began to get really red. Calla curtsied and smiled a huge smile before leaving the stage to talk to Aunt Ivory.

After her talk with Ivory, Calla ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her and we both squealed.
"You were wonderful!" I exclaimed.
"Thanks," She said. "I was soooo nervous! I'm so happy everyone liked it."
I smiled. "I knew they would."
"Guess what??!"
"What?"
"Queen Ivory is having a reunion with her sisters, including your mother, and she invited me to go to Neverland with her! And if I'm going..."
"That means we're both going!" We said together. Hugging and squealing, we jumped up and down.
"You guys are crazy," My brother said. He walked up to us with one of his friends. We just giggled and ran away.

(Is this okay, Night and Hazy?)
Old 03-06-2014, 04:42 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Lemme post her form one more time!

Name: Sparrow Felicity Keynes
Daughter of: Dove/Hunter
Descendant of: Wendy Darling and Hook (along with Anastasia and Belle. Talk about quadruple descendant! )
Where are you?: On THE HEART OF THE SEA traveling around Estoriana/Dove and Hunter's castle
Appearance: Long, windblown wavy blonde hair with obsidian black eyes, lightly tanned skin, with a tall and thin frame
Personality: Spirited, curious, brave, very determined, fiery
Pet: None
Other: She doesn't appreciate Dove very much because she wants Sparrow to become a nice young woman. She loves spending time with her dad, because she is convinced her mom doesn't "understand" her.

I drew out my sword and stared fearlessly at Felix. "Don't go easy on me," I said.
My friend shook his head. "Bring it on!" He teased. His face grew serious once again as he pulled out his own sword.
Our weapons clashed, forming an "X". I jabbed and he dodged. He slashed and I ducked. We battled playfully, moving around THE HEART OF THE SEA's deck and coming close to beat each other. At last, I had him pushed up against the rail, his sword inches from his face. I pushed harder on the hilt of mine, and his clattered to the floor. I pushed my sword so close that it was less than an inch from Felix's throat. I relaxed, and he heaved a defeated sigh.
"I did not just get beaten by a girl," He rolled his eyes.
I narrowed my eyes playfully. "I'm not just any girl. I'm the granddaughter of Hook, the greatest pirate who ever lived! I was born to sail the seas." I grabbed a nearby rope tied to one of the sails and swung to the lower deck. Felix took the steps down.
I looked out onto the horizon. The afternoon sun cast its brilliant beams onto the peaceful ocean. "Someday I will sail all around Estoriana. I will be the greatest girl pirate this world has ever seen. Just you wait, Felix!"
Felix opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by distant yelling. I turned towards the sound of the voice, and saw my mother on the front lawn, Dove, calling my name and beckoning me to the castle.
I sighed. I knew her intentions. All she wanted to do was put me in a dress and parade me around Neverland. I had to go in, though, because I knew Dad would be mad if I ignored her.
I hopped off the ship and landed on my feet in one swift movement. The ship was tied to our dock, and beyond the dock was the castle. "I'll be back!" I called to Felix over my shoulder. He lifted his arm and tipped his head in acknowledgement.
"Be ready for round two!" He yelled back. His dark brown hair was swept to the side by the wind, and even from afar his eyes held determination and strength.
Felix and I had been best friends ever since we were young. He was the son of one of the crewmen on board THE HEART OF THE SEA. His mother had died a few years ago, so Mom had in a way adopted him as her own. Good ol' Mom, I thought sarcastically. Caring about everyone except her own daughter. She always thought she knew what's best for me, but she doesn't. She thinks she's keeping my interests in mind, but she doesn't know the first thing about me.
I ran towards the castle. After my parents and their generation of descendants had banished the villains, they had regained their ancestor's kingdoms. Hook never had one, but he had a castle. Now we used it as our home. Well, that and the ship.
Once inside, I went up to my room. There, I saw my mother and maid, Jenny, in my closet, talking. "... Miss Sparrow would look simply stunning in this!" Jenny held up a frilly pink dress. My eyes widened and I made a gagging noise.
"Oh Sparrow, stop it!" Mom reprimanded laughingly. "It's not that bad."
"Are you blind?!" I said. "Look at it!"
Jenny giggled and put the dress back on the rack. Then, she took out a long crimson red dress. Mom puckered her lips, and shook her head.
"I love it." I grabbed the hanger from Jenny. "I'll wear this one if I have to wear a dress."
Mom shot me one of her looks, then sighed. "At least you're wearing one. Go put it on."
I closed the door to my all-too-large closet and reluctantly changed out of my black pants and loose light brown shirt. I gulped and put the dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I shrugged and opened the door. I twirled around mockingly and looked at Mom expectantly.
She nodded once, then turned to Jenny. "I have to make sure everything is ready for Lillie and Astrid and Ivory's arrival. I leave her in your care to do her hair." Jenny nodded, and with that my mother left.
She sat me down and did my blonde hair in a fancy bun. "I still don't understand why I have to dress up. It's just Iv and Astrid and Lillie."
Jenny just shrugged. "Your mother has good intentions," She said simply. If you say so. Good news was my "aunts" were amazing, and even if I did have to wear a dress, I knew I'd have fun.

(Everything sounds good! Yes Jenny and Night, that sounds great! )
Old 03-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Absolutely Night! Astrid would love a reunion

I will post for Slightly and Mei later.

It had been years since we had defeated the villains and regained our homes, but if anything, I got younger. It was the only way for me to keep control of my powers over Neverland, besides I was having too much fun.
Every day, Lillie, the boys, and I battle Captain Smee and his pirates. We have loads of fun trying to come up with new ways to outsmart each other.
But today is different. Today, Dove and Hunter are back at their castle from out at sea. Today, Ivory is coming to Neverland. My sisters will be together again! I was so excited!
"Ready?" Lillie asks, flying up to me.
"Yes." I reply, "Lets get the boys!" Then I call out, "Boys! Fall in!"

Lillie and I laugh as each boy literally falls into the hide out.
"Ready boys? Dove, Hunter, and Sparrow are here! And Ivory is on her way!" And with that, we all head out towards their castle on the other side of the island, Lillie and I flying excitedly above their heads.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm really missing writing in Dove's POV.... Anyone else having that feeling of wanting to write in your old character's POV?!

Hey, what should I do with Cole? Should he go with Calla, Annabeth, and Ivory to Neverland?

Oh, and what exactly is the plotline? I'm still sort of confused....
Old 03-06-2014, 06:40 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent

“Stop fidgeting!”
My maid, Meredith, glares at me. “I’m never going to get this dress fitted if you won’t hold still!” She walks behind me and begins to work on the back of the skirt.
“I’m sorry,” I say. My thirteenth birthday is tomorrow and my mom wants me to look my best for the party. To be honest, I don’t see why I need a new dress, I have several ball gowns already that would work just fine, but I’m not objecting. The new dress is very beautiful, I love the dark blue fabric and the pearls.
What I am objecting to is standing still for an hour! I’ve been trying to read a book this entire time, but it’s hard to hold still and turn the pages.
“Put the book down.” Meredith orders. I sigh and throw the book across the room onto my bed. I watch as it bounces into the air and slams into my pillow.
Meredith has been my maid for as long as I can remember. Despite how bossy and demanding she can be, she’s like a member of our family. I don’t know what I’d do without her!
Just then, my mom passes by the room, a smile plastered on her face and she is humming softly. She stops at the doorway.
“You look beautiful Sirena.” She smiles.
My eyes widen. “Uhh, you look….”
“…like a mess?” she laughs. Her dress is completely soaked, her long red hair is damp and frizzy, she is wearing no shoes, and she has a piece of seaweed on her shoulder. “I was out swimming in the ocean.” She continues.
“I didn’t notice.” I joke. Both my mother and I have the ability to turn into a mermaid. While I like going swimming in the ocean sometimes, my mom can’t be kept away from it!
Mom laughs again. “I better go get cleaned up now.” She continues down the hallway, leaving a trail of seawater behind her.
Meredith groans. “And I’m going to have to clean that up now!”
I shake my head and smile. Sometimes, I feel older than my mother! I am more practical and logical, while she always has her head in the clouds and is extremely impulsive. It can be a bit irritating at times, but I still love my mom.

I am bursting with excitement. We are going to see Dove, Iv, and Sparrow today!! It’s been a while since we were all together and I’ve missed them so much!
"Ready?" I ask, flying up to Astrid.
"Yes." She replies. She is just as excited as I am. "Let’s get the boys!" Then she calls out, "Boys! Fall in!" We both laugh as each boy literally falls into the hide out.
"Ready boys?" she continues "Dove, Hunter, and Sparrow are here! And Ivory is on her way!" Immediately, we all head out towards their castle on the other side of the island, Astrid and I fly excitedly above their heads.
I look at Astrid and grin mischievously. “Race ya there!!” I shout, bolting forwards.
Today is going to be so much fun! I think, flying as fast as I can.

(I created another outfit for Lillie. I made it similar to Tinker Bell's outfit on Once Upon a Time. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lillie - fairy.jpg (30.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Lillie - Neverland.png (109.7 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-08-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Ok, I'm just going to post tentative forms for Ana's kids--I still can't decide on a few things with them...
I have amazing planning skills, don't I?

Name: Avia
Daughter/Son of : Anastasia (Ana) and her (currently nameless) husband
Descendant of : Anastasia, the evil stepsister
Where are you?: Enchanted Forest
Appearance: Posted in a later post
Personality: Shy, secluded to others, but when you get to know her, you can find that she is wonderfully kind, loving, and strives to be... a better person in general?
Pet : No, but she has TONS of animal friends
Other: She has the power to talk to animals! She used to tell people all the time about them, until they all got a little older, and began to think that she was strange. Now, she's pretty shy around new people...

Name: Lilac
Daughter/Son of : The adopted daughter of Anastasia (Ana) and her still nameless husband
Descendant of : She doesn't know.
Where are you?: Enchanted Forest
Appearance: Posted in a later post
Personality: Curious, innocent
Pet : Maybe?
Other: She's adopted, knows about her sister's secret, and they're friends

Last edited by popcorn1234; 04-22-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Lilac's adopted, by the way...
Old 03-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Alright, guys! Finally got to the computer! So, I'll edit the forums now. I need you to stop editing your forums until I'm done. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Okay, finished. I also added a few changes to Liliana, then made Elianna a man.
Yeeeah.

Name: Yveiltl ( yes I ripped off Poke'mon )
Daughter/Son of : Ruby and Liiqu ( A descendant of Tiger Lily, y'know, that girl from Peter Pan... )
Descendant of : Little Red Riding Hood
Where are you?: Enchanted forest - Werewolf kingdom
Appearance: Attached
Personality: Quiet, antisocial, kind - hearted and brave. When their parents disappear, he feels he is responsible for his friends.
Pet : N/A
Other: He often goes out at night to play his violin if it's not the full moon. He's also a skilled archer.

( So, I was thinking that there could be a ball where all the characters meet at and then their parents get captured. What do you think? )
Attached Images
File Type: png yckckck.PNG (132.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sure. Sounds fine to me!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:24 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's perfectly fine, Jenny!
Thanks, Rachel! (-ahem, Misty- Just kidding.)
Yup, I definitely get that urge as well, Hazy! In fact, I think I will break down and post from Iv a few times.
And may I introduce Miss Saige Alvery-Kahn?

I laugh with joy as I feel the wind whip through my long, black hair. My stallion and I move as one through the blur of trees and undergrowth.
Here in the forest, I'm at home, comfortable and graceful as any woodland creature. Not wobbling on three-inch heels, shoved into some fancy gown that itched at the shoulders and pinched at the waist.
The familiar weight of my sword at my waist, the bow and arrows at my back. The smooth gait of the stallion underneath me. This. This is who I really am.
My coarse, rough dress is fit more for a peasant than a lady of my status. But for these few stolen hours, I want to be a simple village girl.
Not Saige Alvery-Kahn, daughter of a princess and a famous warrior.
I rein my horse to a halt beside a favorite spot of mine, a tiny clearing with a small, babbling brook running through it. Dismounting, I make my way over to the stream. I stop when I see a small, delicate bird with a broken wing lying beside the water.
"There, there," I whisper as I gently lift the tiny creature. A single tear trickles out of the corner of my eye and lands on the bird's wing. It begins to heal before my eyes.
I lift my hand and let the little bird fly free.
"Saige!" At the sound of my name, I spin around, as if caught doing something I shouldn't have. I relax when I see my twin sister gallop up on her own horse.
Mei is the only one who ever sees this soft, gentle side of me. Even our good friends, Sirena, Annabeth and Cole, don't know about it.
"Hey, Mei-li!" I called out, using my old nickname for her. Meili means "beautiful" in Chinese, the language of our father's ancestors.
"I knew I'd find you here," Mei says with a knowing grin. "Mom's looking for you."
I groan. Jeez, what did I do this time? It seemed that whenever Laurel needed to see me, it was for something bad. Have I inherited anything from my mother, besides green eyes and healing tears?
"Race you back!" I called, leaping onto my horse.

(Liri, that okay? Sorry for controlling your character. And yes, I searched up the name Mei, meili does mean beautiful in Chinese.
Hazy, Jenny, I forgot to ask you, do you want your characters to be friends with Saige and Mei as well? Sirena is their friend because Shang was best friends with Marina, so I thought because Laurel and Annalise were best friends too... )

And here is Calla while dancing, and Saige in her hunting/adventuring outfit. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Calla Dancer.jpg (214.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Saige Huntress.jpg (34.9 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong picture :D
Old 03-06-2014, 10:30 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thank you Rachel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
( So, I was thinking that there could be a ball where all the characters meet at and then their parents get captured. What do you think? )
That sounds good!
Oh! I have an idea! I mentioned in my post that Sirena’s birthday was coming up. Maybe she could have a ball and everyone could come? If you guys don't want to do that, I'm totally ok with it.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I was thinking it could be the anniversary of the banishment, so maybe she could have been born the same day as that? ( like a few years later or something )