PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Glad you liked it Night Wish
Old 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

So, everything was slightly odd right now.

So, first off, her mother had APPARENTLY saved two buzzards from... something.
Second, she made Stone ride in a upwalker cloth carried by the two buzzards to meet " someone like herself. " and then to anther place to meet others like herself.
And finally, THIRD, this huge wind made Stone go tumbling to the ground, but atleast it was where she was supposed to go..
So there she was. Alone, on an upwalker path. Their structures where smaller than the big ones in the Forest of Lights. " Hey, are you OK? " A voice behind her said. She whipped around with eyes as wide as eggs. It was a somewhat plump tomcat that looked oddly like herself, except a bit lighter. " Oi, who you be? " She asked suspiciously. " Dextorous. " He said. " Dexta... whoo? " " Dex...toor....ous.. " He said with a frown. " Whatever. Ima call you Dexter, K? Now, where I bes? " She asked with bared teeth. " Um, you don't know? " " No. Durr. " " Well, where did you come from? " " The Forest of Lights, DURR. " He tilted his head. " The Forest of what, now? " Stone sighed. " Whateva. A upwalker-pet like you wouldn't be knowin' this stuff. " She smirked at him. " Well, I'll be findin' food now, cya. "

( Hey, is it OK that I controlled Dextorous? Can he come with her to London? )
Old 11-05-2013, 12:28 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Definitely ok!)
Old 11-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I am soooo sorry I haven't posted! My laptop crashed, and I'm getting it fixed. It should be done by tomorrow. I'll post then! I know I'm holding up Liri, Night Wish, and Misty So sorry!!!
Old 11-05-2013, 03:03 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
It’s ok, Hazel!!! I completely understand.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:51 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(I hope it's ok if Dex sort of interacts in Nobody's P.O.V!! All my hopes and dreams, spread across my Deeeeeeestinyyy and all my hopes and dreams-I'm hungry...)

Nobody's POV

Dextrous slinked out of the house. He went so fast and quietly you could have heard dust form. But where? It was... Odd. He'd went to an alley. Or a forest. All you would know, is that, he was with cats. He ended up speaking to some cats. "Dex... torr... oussss..." he tried to explain. They had some accent, he thought. He wouldn't dare say it out loud, though. He said with a frown." Whatever. Ima call you Dexter, K? Now, where I bes? " She asked with bared teeth. " Um, you don't know? " " No. Durr. " " Well, where did you come from? " " The Forest of Lights, DURR. " He tilted his head. " The Forest of what, now? " Stone sighed. " Whateva. A upwalker-pet like you wouldn't be knowin' this stuff. " She smirked at him. " Well, I'll be findin' food now, cya. " Dextrous purred at the thought. He'd stuffed his food in his fur. Sardines were easy to hide. He decided to share with everyone- Later.

Maxine had pushed her arms out of the thick rope, trying to cut herself out of it. She quietly mumbled to herself at work. "Yes!" She said, proud of her accomplishment. "Goodness, me!" Said a voice. An English accent. What time was it? Maxine thought. It must've been days. "That silk is HIDEOUS! My daughter will hate it. Bring our new, style consultants." And came a crazy cackle.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:19 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley

We pulled up in the drive-way of our grandparents house. They rushed out coming to hug and kiss us. They helped us bring our bags in and I found my usual room. It's a nice meadow-green color with scottish symbols on the wall. It has horses sewn into the quilt on my bed by my grandma, and a whole bookshelf full of books! I flop down on the bed and stare at the ceiling for a while.
"ASHLEY!!!!" Logan yells from downstairs. "WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!"
"COMING!" I slide down the super long barrier to the main level. Grandma looks at me with that you're being naughty look.
"Um, Ashes?" My dad asks.
"Yes?"
"We will not be able to go to Scotland this year, sorry hon." He says sadly.
"WHAT???!!!! NO!!!"
"Ashes, we'll go next year," My mother says. "You know about the job transfer?"
"Oh right...." I say to myself. "Yes, but isn't that not until the end of the month?"
"Your new boarding school in England starts the week we were supposed to start packing. You'll miss 2-weeks into school."
"But...But...."
"Sorry honey." My dad says. "We're going home tomorrow to begin packing. You guys will stay with your grandparents because the house will be empty. Ok? We'll be back in a week or so to pick you guys up and go to the airport."
My Mom comes and puts her hand over my shoulder. "We'll make the trip an entire month next year, ok sweetie?"
I burst into tears. I remove her hand from my shoulder and run to the door.
"How can you do this to me?" I cry-scream. "I'll have to make all new friends! I'm going to be lonely!"
I shut the door forcefully behind me and run. Who knows where I am going.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 11-18-2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: No More Luke. Change of Plot.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Marina

Out the airplane window, I can see everything growing smaller and smaller below me until the cars and buildings look like they could fit into the palm of my hand. From here, I can see the beach and a tiny row of houses near it. I know the one on the far left is Aunt Cora’s home. No one is there right now; my cousins and Aunt Cora had come to the airport to see me off. It had been a teary goodbye, and it didn’t help that we were all tired from waking up so early.
It is seven o’clock in the morning right now, so that means it’s three in the afternoon in London. The flight I am currently on is going to Florida and from there another flight will take me to London. It will be about a ten hour trip, perhaps even longer.
I lean back in my seat and give a long sigh. I’ve never been fond of air travel, and being in an airplane for ten hours is overdoing it for me. It’s a good thing I can fall asleep just about anywhere…maybe I won’t be too worn-out after this trip.
------------
After a fourteen hour trip with a couple delays, I finally arrive at London. It is nine o’clock at night back in California, but it is five in the morning here. All I want to do is go to sleep, but the sun is already beginning to rise!
Sleepily, I drag my luggage through the airport, searching for Miss Powell. Aunt Cora showed me a picture of her before I left; she has curly brown hair to her shoulders, skin like porcelain, and striking green eyes. She is about in her late thirties.
“Marina Wright?” a voice with a British accent says from behind me. I turn around and see Miss Powell.
“Yes, that’s me.” I reply, nodding.
“Hello Marina!” She says with a warm smile. “I’m Miss Powell.”
“Hi,” I say, putting on a smile despite how tired I feel. “Thanks for letting me stay at your home.”
“Not a problem!” She replies. “Come, let’s go to my home now. You look exhausted!”
Old 11-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ James ~

It was about 5 or 6 am and I was still talking with Elis at our windows. Today we didn't have school. We had lanterns pointing at eachothers windows. We were talking really loudly but no one seemed to complain. Soon enough a car pulls on the other side of the road and a girl with red-ish hair got out. She looked at us, surprised. I was sitting on the edge of the window sill just like Elis.
'' CLOOOOSE THE LIIIIIIGHHHHHHT!'' she shouts then begins to histerically laugh.
'' I'M TOO LAZY!'' I shout back laughing too.
We ate like half a bag of sugar because we had no chocolate or chips to nom and also Elis had some Mountain Dew. We were both laughing loudly looking at the girl that had shocked expression.
'' HEEEEY THEREE!'' shouts Elis waving quickly.
I almost dropped the latern because of my weird histerical laugh.
'' Kids! Some want to sleep! Keep it down!'' a lady shouts angry at us after she got out of the same car as the ginger girl did. We shut up, giggling as the girl enters the house that was in front of our houses. We start laughing very loudly after the woman closes the door behind her.

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-05-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Dove

I stayed close to Aunt Grace's side when we arrived at the orphanage. For some reason I couldn't explain, that place gave me the jitters. I guessed the fact that just because you lost both parents and relatives didn't want you, you could end up here. That scared me, because I survived my mother. My father wanted nothing to do with me.
Aunt Grace signed in and we waited a few minutes. Shortly, two girls with blonde hair emerged. Both had blue eyes, but they had striking differences. The shorter girl had dark, shiny blonde hair and eyes filled to the brim with curiosity and mischief. The other had almost silver hair and ice shattering blue eyes.
"Hi there!" Grace greeted them. "I'm Grace Lovely, and this is my niece, Dove."
"Hi," they said shyly. The dark blonde introduced herself as Lillie Richmond, and the cold looking one was Ivory Faye. Those were pretty names.
"You're going to come to our house for the day, and see how you like it!" Aunt Grace said, trying to fill the empty silence that had settled like mist. We hopped into the car.
The entire car ride consisted of Grace rambling on about how much fun the four of us would have together. Ivory seemed uncomfortable, staring out the window instead of meeting my eyes when I looked back at her from the front seat. Lillie kept on looking behind wishfully, as if she wanted to go back.
We got to the townhouse, and Aunt Grace offered them tea and cakes. Ivory shook her head and mumbled a "no thank you", and Lillie said no rather rude and abruptly. Is she trying to make a bad impression, so she won't be adopted? I thought. Fine with me. I didn't like her much. But it looked like Aunt Grace wasn't the least bit bothered by Lillie's refusal.
"What about a tour of the house?" Aunt Grace suggested.
We went up the stairs and peeked into all the rooms. I nodded absentmindedly, and agreed whenever Aunt Grace said my name. "Well girls, I'm just going to go downstairs and start working on lunch. I have something extra special planned!" She said happily in her fluffy British accent.
I looked at her with pleading eyes. Don't leave me here with them! I silently begged. Aunt Grace shot me a look and nodded her head in the orphans' direction. Talk to them! She said with no words, then went back downstairs.
"Um..." I stuttered. "So... Do you like the house?"

Hunter

Dad finally messaged me last night. He told me that Ariel's descendant Marina is flying out to London to attend some school (is that right?), and Shang arrived in England a few days ago. He told me that James, Elisabeth, and Shang are going to the same school, and that I need to join them to keep an eye on them. So this morning I registered.
I walk into the classroom, dressed in a clean white V-neck shirt and jeans. I try to force a British accent, to blend in some. I take a seat right behind Shang.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(I decided to change how Lillie looks a tiny bit (nothing extreme!), I wasn't fond of the way I had her look originally. A picture is attached. I will post in a little bit!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Ariel's descendant Marina is flying out to London to attend some school (is that right?)
(Yes, that’s right Hazel. Marina will be going to the same school as well.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lillie.jpg (27.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 11-06-2013, 12:09 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's perfectly fine, Hazel! And I liked your part. You're good writer. And Misty, I like Lillie's new appearance! She looks tough, and the green is more Tink-ish.

Grace Lovely and her niece seemed like nice people, but I could tell they felt uncomfortable. I could feel the distance between us, like a thick layer of ice, but I didn't know how to break it. I was always better at creating cold than dispelling it.
But this time, I would try. I silently promised myself that. In a small gray room, in an orphanage in London, I had promised myself that I would make it work this time. When Astrid and Lillie hugged me and told me we were friends, it was the first time in months I had felt something other than cold and sorrow. When I was something other than frozen inside.
But I couldn't forget the girl waiting for us, somewhere in the streets of London. I could tell Lillie was thinking about her too. We'd promised Astrid we'd sneak her in, but how?
I could tell Dove was feeling awkward as well.
"It's lovely," I said coolly."Thank you very much for allowing us to stay here."
"Um... you're welcome?" Dove offered.
"Now, if you'll excuse me," I smiled, hoping it didn't look as frosty as I think it did."I need to use the loo."
"Well, do you need me to... show you the way?"Dove looked like that was the last thing she wanted. I couldn't really blame her. I felt as stiff and awkward as she probably did.
"No, I'm sure I'll be fine." I made a serious attempt to sound friendly."I - we're really looking forward to living here. Can't do that without knowing where to do our own 'business', right?" I visibly cringed. "Oh wow, I think that was the most AWKWARD thing I've ever said in my life."
It worked to break the ice... at least a little bit. Lillie grinned and said,"Well, you have a point." and Dove actually relaxed a little.
"I guess I'll add Queen of Awkward to my old Ice Queen title," I smiled, then made my way up the stairs. Feeling only a small pinch of pain when I remember that was what Rachel always called me. Geez, Ice Queen, do you ever thaw out?
I wasn't really going to the bathroom, though. I mouthed to Lillie, "Hiding place for Astrid." She smiled to let me know she understood.
Then I left the two of them in the entryway, and began my search. All houses have to have some hiding places, right?

(I've always thought that "loo" sounded funny, but it's actually what British people say when they want to go to the bathroom. And Hazy, mind if there's an attic to your townhouse? One that nobody ever goes into?)
Old 11-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

KA-BANG! Stone knocked over a can, and a ton of random, smelly things poured out. Including some sort of fatty. Fatty tasted kinda strange, but it was food, all the same. " Eww, you eat out of the trash? " It was Dexter. Didn't his mother tell him not to stick his nose where it didn't belong? " Oi! Street cat life ain't all sweets and dandy! Not all of us can nom some eats off a shiny rock! " She said with a scowl. " Infacties, you REEK of your eats! " Dexter made a face of a smart remark " You do, too. " Stone stuck her tounge out. " Shut up. " She told him, and stalked off. And to her dismay, Dexter did, too. " What're you wantin' from me, Dexter? " She said. " I dunno. This place bores me. You're the most exciting thing around. " Stone flicked her tail. " Fine, follow me. If yer' lookin' for excitement, you can follow me. " She said, and bounded off.

They did a lot of fun things, like dumping smelly juice onto stupid dogs dopily sniffing around alleyways. " BWAHAHA! " She laughed. Dexter looked surprised. " Hey, I don't know many cats who can laugh! And I thought I was the only one. " Stone smiled. " Hey, I know right? " Dexter nipped something in his fur, and tossed it to Stone. " Oi, for me? " She said, shocked. Dexter nodded. " Hey, you're not too bad, for an upwalker pet, " she said, and ate the fish. " I had a brother who be dissapearin'. Oi, Dexter, if I wasn't be across the Great Pond, I would say you where him! " Dexter tilted his head. " Well, we do look similar. " Stone nodded. " We do, don't we? Hey, when the birds be comin' round' again, you be wantin' to come wit' me? " Dexter tilted his head. " To where? " Stone smiled. " I dunno, that's the fun part! "
Old 11-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

The next morning, Ivory and Lillie stood anxiously waiting for Miss Grace. I hid just inside the orphanage, peeking out the window. Finally Miss Grace and her niece showed up, and I listened to them all introducing themselves to each other before sadly watching them drive away.
I hoped beyond hoping that Ivory's plan would work, but I was terrified it wouldn't. Then I would be all alone again.
The day seemed to inch by, moving slower than ever before, as I awaited the return of my friends.

The next day at school there was a new boy. He was tall with dark hair and black eyes and he sat behind me.
"Psst. Hey." He whispered, "I'm Hunter."
"I'm Shang." I replied, before facing forward again.
"I'm Elisabeth!"
"And I'm Jem." I rolled my eyes.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(I just realized that Astrid, Ivory, Lillie, and Dove still have to go to school. What if they go to the school that Marina, Elisabeth, James, Hunter, and Shang are at, they're just in a lower grade? It seems like we have two age differences: 13 and 14, and 16 and 17. That would make the younger ones ninth grade [freshman] and older ones eleventh grade [juniors].

Aww, thank you for your compliment my writing, Night Wish! I started writing stories when I was nine, and developed from there. Also, an attic would be perfect! Since they'll be spending a lot of time up there because of Astrid, maybe that's where she, Dove, and Lillie can find out about their ancestry? I'm hoping that Dove will be in on stowing away Astrid? I think Dove and Astrid will get along, because Wendy and Peter did.)

Hunter

"I'm Hunter," I whisper to Shang. He, Elisabeth, and Jem all introduce themselves. "'Sup," I nod to them. Suddenly, Elisabeth and Jem burst out laughing, like there's some kind of inside joke. From spying on them, I remember that "Elis" and "Jem" think everything is funny. It annoys me, and apparently it also does Shang, because he rolls his eyes. On the inside, I grin deviously to myself. Maybe I can manipulate Shang and get him on my side.
I quickly do some mental calculations. Shang is the descendant of Mulan. Mulan was a warrior. That means war and honor run in Shang's blood too. If I try to turn him against his family ancestry...
I might just get myself a new ally.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 11-06-2013 at 05:10 AM.