PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the adventures of the winter woods (a pixie roleplay)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:24 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
the adventures of the winter woods (a pixie roleplay)

i thought it would be cool if there was a pixie hollow roleplay, set in the winter woods. heres the form:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Personality:
New arrival?: (yes or no.)

Name: Dahila
Hair: Like Peris, but its down and a little longer.
Eyes: blue
Personality: Bubbly
New arrival: No.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I've had the Winter Woods stuck on my mind for a while now, so this might be fun!

Name: Evergreene
Talent: Snowflake-Making fairy
Description: Picture below...
Personality: Very patient and considerate of others' problems. Despite the fact that she loves snowflakes, she also has a soft spot for theater.
New arrival?: She's a little over a year old--experienced, but not the best in her trade.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:53 AM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'll join!

Name: Snowshine
Talent: Frost
Hair: Long, whitish-blond ringlets that cascade down her back
Eyes: Light blue
Personality: Very curious, but a bit shy as well. She also daydreams a lot.
New arrival?: Yes
Old 04-20-2013, 02:33 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Dahila:
I was sitting in my home. I was so bored. I wanted to frost things, but I did that already. I know! I think I'll go ice sledding (is that what it's called? I don't remember...)! But it's no fun with just one fairy. I flew as fast as I can to try to find some of my friends. They weren't where I thought they would be, though. Where are they??
"Hello?" I said, think they would answer.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:55 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
(Sorry if this is too long, but I was just in the zone )

Snowshine

I held my breath. Was this really happening? Yes, of course, Snowshine, I told myself. I could see the golden leaves on the trees, feel the warm breeze. Cautiously, I started flapping my wings. I was about to fly over, when I heard a faraway voice call, "Hello?" Then the panic set in. Had I been discovered? I tried to fly up, but my hair snagged on something, like a branch. I was busted.

"Huh?" I huffed, almost falling off my chair. "Oh no..." I muttered, realizing that I had daydreamed for the third time today. Then I heard the same voice that I had heard in my dream call out again. Following the sound of her voice, I soon saw a fairy with a sled. "Are you going ice sledding?" I called out eagerly. I had never been on a sled before, and I wondered if it was as amazing as the other frost-talents had made it out to be.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Evergreene
I was standing outside, waist-deep in snow. It was my favorite thing to do on a cool afternoon. The snowflakes fluttered all around, like sparkling sprinkles on a cake. I would have twirled around, if my feet weren't stuck in ice.
Breaking my reverie, I heard "Are you going ice sledding?" coming from a nearby meadow. I looked around, but realized I couldn't see who had spoken. "That sounds like fun, could I join?" I called, working on getting my skirt unstuck.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:38 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
"Oh yeah. Do you want to come with me?" I said, coming towards the other fairy. "You weren't doing anything, were you?" I asked, putting the sled on the ground. Another fairy came up. "Oh hey. What's your name? I'm Dahila."
Old 04-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(I'm presuming I'm the "second" fairy you mentioned.)
Evergreene
After getting myself unstuck, I ran over to where the sound of the noise was coming from. Two fairies stood in the center of the clearing. One of them asked me my name, and said hers was Dahila.
"I'm Evergreene," I told her. "I would love to come with you, if thats alright. I just can't pass up the chance to go ice sliding!"
Old 04-25-2013, 01:13 AM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: YukiHakuhen (snowflake in japanese)
Hair: Snow White with frost bunny blue tips short hair with bangs
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Personality: Spunky yet friendly
New Arrival: about a few months old
Talent: Snowflake making talent
Old 04-26-2013, 01:07 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
I was flying to the best spot for ice sledding, that I accidently ran into ANOTHER fairy because I was thinking about ice sledding to much. Next thing I know, I'm lying on top of that fairy.
"Oh," I said, getting off of the fairy. "I'm so sorry!" I said, as I helped the other fairy up.
(cupcake, you can come in here if you want.)
Old 04-26-2013, 05:15 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'll join. Sounds pretty cool.

Name: Heath (like a heath bar)
Hair: Dark brown with orange/light brown highlights
Eyes: Dark brown, pale skin
Personality: Always cheerful, sweet, sympathetic, great friend, good listener, innocent
New Arrival: Yes
Talent: Frost Messaging (it's like a messenger talent)

Heath:
I burst forth from the shimmering golden pixie dust. A man with shoulder length crisp white hair and blue eyes adorned in a silver fur coat appeared. He brought out a beautiful, sparkling diamond and told me to put my hand on it. I did, and felt a tingle on my back. I looked behind me and felt around. There was something protruding from my back… wings! "I am Lord Milori. Welcome, Heath, the frost messenger talent. This is your new home, the Winter Woods." Thunderous applause was heard, and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I managed a smile at all the other fairies. And with that, Lord Milori flew off. Everyone began to disband, but a pixie with snow white hair and blue tips with puffy bangs flew towards me.
"Hi!" She grinned at me. (Cupcake, that's you! ) "I'm YukiHakuhen. Welcome to the Winter Woods! Mind if I show you around?"
"Okay," I said in a small voice. I was a little shy with people I didn't know.
YukiHakuhen (can I call her Yuki?) showed me around. I saw a frozen lake, where ten or so fairies seemed to be dancing in circles on the slick ice. This excited me a bit. "Those are ice skating talents. They make up beautiful routines and perform for the whole woods' entertainment."
"How fascinating! I'm sure they look fabulous," I clapped my hands just thinking about it.
YukiHakuhen takes me around the whole woods. She told me we would have continued on and she would have showed me the warm and cold border, but her wings were too worn out.
"That's odd; my wings feel perfectly fine." My eyebrows furrowed. I wondered why hers were sore and mine weren't.
"It's because you're a frost messenger," Yuki explained, "your wings are naturally built to travel for long periods of time before getting tired. Once you start doing your talent, you'll notice you'll be flying back and forth a lot."
"Oh." Yuki showed me to my home. It was a frozen tulip, and it was surprisingly warm inside. I thanked Yuki for the tour, and relaxed on my pollen bed. I yawned and soon gave in to sleep's inviting wonders.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:14 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
I was sitting at the border, looking at the warm fairies changing seasons. I actually have crossed a few times, but that was when I didn't know any better. I can still picture myself then. It was before the rule was changed. After I crossed, I instantly felt warm. I didn't know why, but I fell on the log, and I couldn't fly. Atleast I had enough sense to cross back into winter. Lord Milori was there, and he told me all about it. He didn't scold me or anything, he spoke to me like he understood. I never crossed the border since then. But now, I didn't know what to do. Even though the rule was changed, winter fairies still couldn't cross the border. I knew if I crossed my wings would break because they couldn't handle the warm weather. But at the same time, the warm side still interests me. I was so clueless then. But I still wonder what it must be like over there.
I can still remember the day I arrived...
My thoughts were interrupted, when I heard another fairy behind me, and I quickly turned around.... It was the new arrival...
(I hope you don't mind that I did that Hazel.)

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 04-27-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added some more
Old 04-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Evergreene
I raced ahead to the best ice sliding spot, calling over my shoulder, "See you all at the bottom!" I then quickly grabbed a half of a walnut and sped down the hill. Walnuts were hard, and made scraping noises as they went down, but they allotted for more excitement because they could spin. I cried down as I went down the hill, my long braid wrapping around my head until its end hit me in the nose. I giggled, and continued to cry out in joy.
Then, all of a sudden, whomp!
I found myself head-first in a snowbank.

I rested in the spot, letting my brain unwind itself from the dizzying ride.The snow wrapped around me like a blanket.
That was one of the things warm fairies tended not to understand. They thought that sitting in a snowbank for a long time could freeze them, and how could we possibly enjoy sitting in something so cold?
Of course, since we're winter fairies, we're so used to the cold, jumping in snowbanks has about the same feeling as jumping into a pile of leaves. Which I've never tried. It sounds itchy.

I pulled myself out, wondering where everyone else had gone. Seeing that there was no one else behind me, or in the snowbank, I had to assume that they had either passed the snowbank as I had gone crashing into it, or something had kept them from going ice sliding.
I shrugged, and hiked down to the bottom of the hill, just in case they were waiting for me.
Which they weren't.
So, shrugging it off, I dropped off my walnut sled at the Sled Drop-Off area, and wondered what else I should do.

Looking around at the wintry landscape around me, I spotted Fairy Tale Theater (the Winter Woods version, of course.) And that's when I remembered--the warm story-telling talent Lyria was going to be putting on one of her famous pixie dust plays later that evening!
Excitedly, I flew down to the theater to see if I could find a time to come.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(Im going to revive this and make a new fairy.)
Dahila:
I was flying as fast as my wings would carry me, when I heard the sound of a horn. A new arrival, I thought. Then I turned back around and headed towards the fountain. Several fairies were already there. They put the wisp down on the platform, and.....
Eyes: Icey blue.
Other: Her wisp floated around neverland for a few days before it got there. (Dahila was supposed to arrive at the same time. But Rosa's laugh got blown another direction. I hope it's okay that I did that.)

Rosa:
I lifted myself up, looked around and said:
"Hello?"
One of the fairies lifted my wings. They immediately started to glow. "Woah," I said.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Name: Ali
Hair: White, straight.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Personality: Fun, curious, mysterious,
New arrival: She been in Winter Woods for 10 years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skating-talent.jpg (23.3 KB, 18 views)