PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-16-2014, 02:03 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I added some of the OC forms on the first post. I will add the rest later, but now I need to rest my fingers. Great chapter Rainbowswirls and Night Wish!!!
Old 06-16-2014, 02:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hey Alexa, thought I should ask - are you re-typing everything that's in everyone's character forms? It's a lot easier just to copy and paste them over.
I'm not sure if that's what you've been doing, but since you say your fingers are getting really tired, I thought I should ask.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-16-2014, 04:49 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Hey Alexa, thought I should ask - are you re-typing everything that's in everyone's character forms? It's a lot easier just to copy and paste them over.
I'm not sure if that's what you've been doing, but since you say your fingers are getting really tired, I thought I should ask.
Yea, I am. I guess I didn't think about doing that. I'll do it for the rest. Thanks Blaze! Oh, and by the way, have you wrote your chapter for the bus ride to the field trip yet? I know I can just go back and look but I thought I'd ask (it is quite late where I am).

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 12-05-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:51 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
No, I'll try to have it done by tomorrow. And you're welcome.

Old 06-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Camelot: Uprising

Just letting you guys know I only have 6 days left before being gone for 7 weeks!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Just letting you guys know I only have 6 days left before being gone for 7 weeks!
Oh my gosh! 7 weeks! That's going to be a while. Well, while or no while, I don't leave my fairy friends behind. We won't post any new chapters, until you get back. But we do have 6 days to post new chaps, so let's embrace these next 6 days!
Old 06-16-2014, 10:19 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Camelot: Uprising

If you pause this RP for 7 weeks, it might go inactive and be really hard to start again. Its alright if you guys continue it without me, but thanks anyways for being willing to wait for me 7 weeks is a really long time to wait though, so go ahead and continue with out me.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw, bye Liri! Let's post more so that we can at least get to the medieval fair before you leave.
Alexa, I'm not sure you should pause the RP without discussing it with the other writers. An RP is kind of a group effort so you should consider everyone's opinions.

Kara
I stuck my earbuds in, feeling a bit annoyed at all the hoots and catcalls and noises in general. These kids were just so loud... I guess it was because there were fourteen-year-olds here, those ninth graders could be so immature sometimes.
Just when I was taking out my music, seriously wanting to yell at the annoying boys sitting at the back, the redheaded girl sitting a coupe seats behind me loudly yelled, "Get a grip!"
I froze, surprised. The girl stammered out some excuse about being frustrated at a character in a movie she was watching on her phone. But I didn't see her take out her phone until now...
Still, I decided not to pry. The rest of the kids on the bus didn't feel the same, and I felt myself getting more annoyed as they started snickering and making fun of her. I was about to say something in her defense when a brunette girl just getting on the bus called out, "Don't snicker at the person who said get a grip! It's none of your business."
Of course, it still took a while for the kids to stop giggling. Ugh, so immature. Not to mention rude.
I turned around to speak to the girl who'd yelled out. "Just ignore them, they're not worth your time. Immature guys. Sorry they laughed at you like that."
She smiled at me a bit uncertainly. "Thanks."
The girl who'd stood up for her sat down in the seat in front of me. I thought she looked vaguely familiar. Maybe I'd passed her in the halls sometime. I spoke up. "Hey. That was nice of you, to stand up for her like that."
She turned and smiled at me. "Thank you. I'm Penelope."
"I'm Kara." I smiled back at her, before turning back to my music.
I guess I've always been a bit of a loner. Not that I didn't have friends, but a lot of times I find myself preferring to be alone. Just as I was about to turn my iPod on again, however, another girl near the back of the bus loudly called out, "King Arthur?!"
What is going on with the people on this bus today?
"What is going on back there?" the irritated bus driver called out.
The girl, a petite blonde, quickly yanked out a book from her backpack and loudly announced that the place we were going to, Tintagel, was where King Arthur's castle was rumored to have been found. That was news to her? I grinned. I've known that for years, it was why I was so excited to this field trip. But apparently, considering the scatters of excited whispering that ensued, she wasn't the only one who was surprised by that.
"I'm going to ask this of you one more time, and it's your final warning, kids," the driver warned. "If you can't settle down and stay quiet for the ride, I'm not taking you to the fair. Is that understood?" I really couldn't blame him. I wouldn't have been able to drive with all this noise either.
"That's right, students," the three History teachers had stood up as well.

"Settle down and talk amongst your neighbors quietly until we arrive in Tintagel," one of the other teachers tells us, putting emphasis on the word "quietly".
I sank down in my seat, relieved. Finally, some peace and quiet!

(Sorry I didn't add much. I don't generally write very long posts... Anyway, when can we start the medieval fair?)
Old 06-17-2014, 02:19 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Aw, bye Liri! Let's post more so that we can at least get to the medieval fair before you leave.
Alexa, I'm not sure you should pause the RP without discussing it with the other writers. An RP is kind of a group effort so you should consider everyone's opinions.

Kara
I stuck my earbuds in, feeling a bit annoyed at all the hoots and catcalls and noises in general. These kids were just so loud... I guess it was because there were fourteen-year-olds here, those ninth graders could be so immature sometimes.
Just when I was taking out my music, seriously wanting to yell at the annoying boys sitting at the back, the redheaded girl sitting a coupe seats behind me loudly yelled, "Get a grip!"
I froze, surprised. The girl stammered out some excuse about being frustrated at a character in a movie she was watching on her phone. But I didn't see her take out her phone until now...
Still, I decided not to pry. The rest of the kids on the bus didn't feel the same, and I felt myself getting more annoyed as they started snickering and making fun of her. I was about to say something in her defense when a brunette girl just getting on the bus called out, "Don't snicker at the person who said get a grip! It's none of your business."
Of course, it still took a while for the kids to stop giggling. Ugh, so immature. Not to mention rude.
I turned around to speak to the girl who'd yelled out. "Just ignore them, they're not worth your time. Immature guys. Sorry they laughed at you like that."
She smiled at me a bit uncertainly. "Thanks."
The girl who'd stood up for her sat down in the seat in front of me. I thought she looked vaguely familiar. Maybe I'd passed her in the halls sometime. I spoke up. "Hey. That was nice of you, to stand up for her like that."
She turned and smiled at me. "Thank you. I'm Penelope."
"I'm Kara." I smiled back at her, before turning back to my music.
I guess I've always been a bit of a loner. Not that I didn't have friends, but a lot of times I find myself preferring to be alone. Just as I was about to turn my iPod on again, however, another girl near the back of the bus loudly called out, "King Arthur?!"
What is going on with the people on this bus today?
"What is going on back there?" the irritated bus driver called out.
The girl, a petite blonde, quickly yanked out a book from her backpack and loudly announced that the place we were going to, Tintagel, was where King Arthur's castle was rumored to have been found. That was news to her? I grinned. I've known that for years, it was why I was so excited to this field trip. But apparently, considering the scatters of excited whispering that ensued, she wasn't the only one who was surprised by that.
"I'm going to ask this of you one more time, and it's your final warning, kids," the driver warned. "If you can't settle down and stay quiet for the ride, I'm not taking you to the fair. Is that understood?" I really couldn't blame him. I wouldn't have been able to drive with all this noise either.
"That's right, students," the three History teachers had stood up as well.

"Settle down and talk amongst your neighbors quietly until we arrive in Tintagel," one of the other teachers tells us, putting emphasis on the word "quietly".
I sank down in my seat, relieved. Finally, some peace and quiet!

(Sorry I didn't add much. I don't generally write very long posts... Anyway, when can we start the medieval fair?)
You're right Blaze. I should've asked everyfairy first. Sorry. We will start the Medieval Fair when everyone has posted their bus-ride-to-the-fair chapters, unless everyone's done with those chaps? Great chapter Blaze!
Old 06-17-2014, 05:40 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Is everyone done with the bus chapters? If so, we should probably starts the Medieval Fair chapters soon. If not, the people who haven't written the bus chapters yet should probably post them soon. No rush though now get going!. Great job on all of your chapters, fellow Knights of the Round Table.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:30 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
5 days til Liri Dazzlebeam leaves for 7 WEEKS! If everyone is done with the bus ride chapters, we should probably start the medieval fair chaps. If you still have to post a bus chapter, you might want to post it soon. Like I've said before, no rush. Great job everyone!
Old 06-18-2014, 08:52 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Great Chapter, Blaze! I'll post another bus chapter a bit later, but please know I'll be a bit more inactive these days with Summer Camp and vacation going on.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Great Chapter, Blaze! I'll post another bus chapter a bit later, but please know I'll be a bit more inactive these days with Summer Camp and vacation going on.
Alrighty, Rainbowswirls. I think after you post your bus chapter, we can start on the Medieval Fair. Awesome job everyone! King Arthur would be proud!
Old 06-18-2014, 11:08 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Breeanna:
"Get a grip!" I hear a girl call out, and she's sitting near the front of the bus. The boys that are sitting around me start snickering at her. I accidentally do it, but that's only because I really wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I didn't want to be mean to her, but I guess you could say that I'm really not interested in making friends right now. I really need to get Crystal to help me with my people skills, especially since she's the only one in my life that I actually can trust. But then, another girl interrupts my thoughts.
"Don't snicker at the person who said get a grip! It's none of your business!" She says, but the boys just keep snickering. I didn't keep doing it, though, because even though I don't want friends, I know what is and isn't rude. It's not like I don't know any manners.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you, Rainbowswirls and Alexa! Your writing is great too.
And by the way, I go by Glory, not Blaze. It was my fairy in Pixie Hollow's name... Blaze kinda makes me feel like Tink's firefly.