PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Talent of Pixies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:28 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
((Do you mind if I joined for a bit?))

Tansy was strolling in Palm Tree Cove, deciding whether or not to go to Schelly's to get a new 'Do. After walking around several times, she made up her mind. She went inside and saw three fairies. She greeted them with a warm "Hello everyone!".

Last edited by Tansy Greenleaf; 12-28-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Just changed a word
Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM
I love Tinker Teacher FM!
View Ice River's Photo Album
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Mellow
Ice River has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
"Hi, Tansy," Topaz said happily. She had found her talent with Tansy, and they had rescued Sprinkles and Sundew from an evil mermaid. "Do you like my 'Do?" Topaz asked, and all four fairies held their sides from laughing.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hi Tansy!" said Sundew
Old 12-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

Water Talent
Schelly hadn't looked up from finishing Sprinkles's 'Do, and Topaz asked under her breath, "Is something going on between you and Schelly?"
Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Sundew flew off. She had work to do. Sundew wave goodbye saying "I need to deliver my roses to Ree before its too late!"
Old 12-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"'Kay! Bye, Miss Roserie!" Topaz yelled after her friend and turned back to Tansy with concern in her eyes.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Sundew was walking back to Schelly Shears after quickly delivering the roses.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
After a while of constant prodding Tansy to reveal the thing that was going on, Topaz gave up. So instead, she looked around and put various wigs on to see how they looked.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:12 AM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Tansy still wasn't sure if she really wanted a new 'Do or anything new. She looked into the mirror. "I look alright," she thought. "Maybe I'll just get a wig in case Schelly's is too far if my hair got messed up in the middle of nowhere." She put on a wig and asked Topaz if it looked good.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:23 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Sundew sighed as her friends ignored her. Maybe she wasn't important after all. Sundew sighed. Work time was over now...oh its about to be dinner! Sundew smiled as she flew to the tea room sitting down as an empty table as she was early.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:23 AM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Topaz gasped. It looked GORGEOUS. "Buy it. Wear it, and SHOW IT OFF!" And she gave Tansy a thumbs up. "And let's go eat with Sundew. I think she might be lonely."
Old 12-29-2009, 01:35 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Sundew smiled as Snowflake walked in "Why Hello Snowflake!" snowflake said hello and sat next to her.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Topaz and Tansy walked in happily looking for their friend, but when they saw her with Snowflake, felt hurt. How could she just sit down like that? And she didn't even tell us about this white fairy. Topaz thought sadly. So, she grabbed a seat at an empty table next to Sundew's and beckoned for Tansy to come over and make their order.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Sundew whispered behind her to the fairy, Topaz "Gosh she is just in my guild!"
Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 AM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tansy sat down, curious about Sundew's friend. Her curiousity drove her crazy, so she went to the fairy and greeted her warmly, "Hello, what's your name?" The fairy replied, "Fly with you! My name is Snowflake." Tansy said, "Snowflake is a nice name. I got to order something with my friend Topaz. I hope to fly with you later!" Snowflake answered, "Fly with you later!" After the conversation, Tansy flew back to Topaz. She asked Topaz, "What should we order?"

(Occ: Do I need to edit something?)