PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Create a Tailor-made Pixie Outfit Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:17 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Rainbow The Results!

Thank you very much for your pixie patience!
'Tis a busy time this month but we're super excited that we are able to share the results for this contest right before Christmas!
We hope that you have thoroughly enjoyed this contest - it has been very fun for us judges to provide this contest to you and we hope that it was a fantastic experience for you too.

Before we begin, it is important to mention that everyone's entries were amazing.
It will come as no surprise to you that the results were all very close and in my view you are all winners!

Without further ado, I hereby award the following prizes for all the outstanding entries.

Results & Prizes

For First Place - *ahem* May I have a drum-roll, please? *drrrrrrr!* Thank you.

For First Place!
It goes without saying that much thought and effort was put into this outfit, and completely blew us judges away.
The grand prize goes to none other than...

Spoiler for First Place:
Lily Snowfleck!! Congratulations on being our First Place Winner!

Lily's silken dress design has earned an exceptional 95 points! Click here to see it!

Please accept this exceptional bundle of graphics from Twi:

Signature:

Graphics Set:

Our lovely artist Tiramisu will be busy preparing the drawing for you, and will arrive to you fresh from the oven once it's done!

Also, you will receive a PM from Onionleaf shortly to discuss the Subscription prizes.

*bestows upon Lily the First Place badge*

Next up, Second Place! Hey, did I say that you can stop drumming?
Another superbly done entry, this outfit has awed us judges.
With delight, we award the second prize to...

Spoiler for Second Place:
Book Thing!! Congratulations on being our Second Place Winner!

Ruby's oak leaf travel outfit has earned a fantastic 94 points! Click here to see it!

Please accept this flitterific bundle of graphics from Twi:

Signature:

Graphics Set:

Our lovely artist Tiramisu will be busy preparing the drawing for you, and will arrive to you fresh from the oven once it's done!

Also, you will receive a PM from Onionleaf shortly to discuss the Subscription prize.

*bestows upon Ruby the Second Place badge*

Finally, Third Place! *drum-rolls become even louder*
This outfit idea is no less special and deserves recognition and applause.
The third prize goes to...

Spoiler for Third Place:
Sapphira110!! Congratulations on being our Third Place Winner!

Sapphira's festive holly outfit has earned another large score, 93 points total! (Do you see now how close all the scores were?)
Click here to see her entry!

Please accept this glowing bundle of graphics from Twi:

Graphics Set:

Also, you will receive a PM from Onionleaf shortly to discuss the Subscription prize.

*bestows upon Sapphira the Third Place badge*

But wait!! There are still many more prizes to hand out!
As I've already mentioned, each and every entry was so good that we came to a conclusion that more than three deserve recognition.

Our Honorable Mentions go to the following entries:

Our first honorable mention is the Most Practical award.
This award goes to the outfit that has proven to be most useful for fairies and is perfect for tailoring.
This award goes to...

Spoiler for Most Practical:
Popcorn1234! Congratulations!

Please accept this background graphic from Twi and your honorable mention badge from Alexia!

Let us continue... Our next honorable mention goes to the Most Detailed outfit.
This participant knows no bounds when it comes to designing her outfit, and has truly thought of every possible detail.
This second award goes to...

Spoiler for Most Detailed:
Alyce Natalie! Congratulations!

Please accept this background graphic from Twi and your honorable mention badge from Alexia!

And last but not least, this honorable mention goes to the Most Stylish pixie outfit.
This fairy fashionista has fabulous taste and would make Marina proud!
This award goes to...

Spoiler for Most Stylish:
Ella Roseplume! Congratulations!

While my basket of goodies is much lighter now, there are still prizes to give out!
Please accept these participation badges as a thank you for taking part in the contest, it wouldn't have been the same without the huge support you have given us!
And from all three of us - Alexia, Twi and Tiramisu - we send you all Pixie Hugs and kisses!

And for all, a lovely signature from Twi!

That's a wrap! Please give a round of applause to all the winners AND to all the participants.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 01-04-2016 at 05:26 AM. Reason: pixie dusting (again)
Old 12-24-2015, 11:43 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Congratulations to all the winners! (and everyone who entered. Really, your outfits were flitterific!) All the prizes are so gorgeous- the judges really put a lot of time and effort into them.

I want to thank you all for hosting this contest.. it was super fun! & even though I didn't win I am totally thrilled to get a badge with my fairy on it. (I secretly always wanted one hehe) I also love that Neverbelle is wearing her tea party outfit on the badge-- Totally fitting considering my entry! Thank you fairy much!

& congrats again to all the winners.

~ Neverbelle
Old 12-25-2015, 12:46 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Congratulations to all the winners! All of your entries were absolutely flaptastic; you have definitely deserved this.
And a round of applause for all of our wonderfully talented contestants! Each one of your designs was so creative and beautiful in its own way.

Thanks so much for hosting this contest, Alexia! I had a lot of fun coming up with a design, and thank you for the badge, too. It's so pretty, I just love the water lily that Misty is holding.

Once again, congrats everyone!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-25-2015, 02:46 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Congrats to all the winners! I'm sad I didnt win, but I really like the badge. Do I get a prize to being the first to enter? :P
Old 12-25-2015, 06:12 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Congratulations to all winners, you really deserve it, your outfit and effort are just amazing.

I had a fun time to make the outfit (although it took me around 3 days to complete the outfit, but still I really enjoy making sort of small gift for Twi), and I really hope that a contest like this again will be run in this forum, and I'd be gladly joining again.

Oh yes, really enjoy looking throughout the prizes...
Old 12-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Congratulations to all! I managed to check this thread late last night and was overjoyed that I had received an honorable mention. Thank you so much, guys! Creating this outfit (and writing it's description) was so much fun, and I will definitely participate if another event like this comes around again!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 12-26-2015, 07:51 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Congratulations to you all! All of your pixie outfit ideas were so creative!

Old 12-26-2015, 11:37 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
I'm so happy to hear you all enjoyed the contest and the prizes! I tried to put in as much effort as I could into the participation awards because you all deserve this, and so much more, for your creative entries.

If anyone has any other ideas for a contest, I (and everyone else, I'm sure) would love to hear them. We can always organise another one some time next year if there will be enough support for the idea. Feel free to organise your own contests as well, I would love to participate in each and every one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Do I get a prize to being the first to enter? :P
Sure, why not? I added a special Honorable Mention for Most Speediest to your badge, so that you may always remember that you impressed the judges by your quick thinking and bright enthusiasm.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:16 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
If anyone has any other ideas for a contest, I (and everyone else, I'm sure) would love to hear them. We can always organise another one some time next year if there will be enough support for the idea.
How about a drawing/graphic contest (similar to Elsa's Graphic/Computer/Hand Drawing Contest that I did around last year)? I think it would be an awesome idea to have one...

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 12-27-2015 at 05:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Congratulations, everyone! I loved all of the outfits entered. They were all just flitterific!

Also, I'd love if there was a Drawing Contest. Perhaps something to go along with the season, or whatever Pixie Hollow event would be happening around the time of the contest?

Ooh! Or how about a Fairy House contest, where you have to draw a Fairy House (or perhaps build one?)

Last edited by Daisy GlitterConfetti; 12-30-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Adding idea!
Old 12-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, a huge congratulations to everyone! All the outfits are truly exceptional, and the prizes and badges are gorgeous!
And thank you so much! Winning second place is a great honour for me! I would definitely appreciate another reason to
force myself to find time to draw, because I had so much fun with this contest, and I love creating!

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 12-31-2015, 11:14 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you to not only the lovely hostesses of this contest but to those who participated. I miss getting to see every fairies creative outfits and designs.

Now, to safely save the lovely new shiny I have so that not to lose it....

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-01-2016, 08:10 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Wow, thank you so much!!! I liked my entry, but I never thought that I'd get first place!!! Congratulations to everyone else who won, and everybody else who joined the contest! All of your entries are amazing!!!

Also, I completely agree with Alyce and Daisy; I would love to see a graphic and/or drawing contest! And having the entries be based on one of the four seasons is a wonderful idea!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!
Old 01-02-2016, 12:43 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Congrats to the winners! And great job to everyone else as well. All the designs were amazing.
Thanks a lot for the badge!

I would like to see a season or Pixie Hollow event themed art contest as well.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 01-04-2016, 05:34 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Everyone's ideas for a new contest sound super! Maybe we could open up a poll before organising the next one as it would be too difficult to pick only one idea, and it would be great to know what type of contest you pixies would enjoy the most.

It's officially Art Month at the moment, but I'm afraid I'll be fairy busy right up until March so won't have the time to host a contest nor participate in one at this time. However, if anyone would like to host the next contest, I'll gladly pass along the baton. ^^