PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old Sarah Stardust Lives!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:52 AM
Merfairy Empress
View Sarah Stardust's Photo Album
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Regal
Sarah Stardust is a talented FairySarah Stardust is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Heart Sarah Stardust Lives!

Hi, everybody!

Today was a very exciting day! I just played on the remade Pixie Hollow game, FairyABC, and it was so much nicer than I had expected! I recreated my fairy, Sarah Stardust, explored around, made some new friends...It was so great being able to fly into the Hollow again!
The other times in the past when I'd tried to log onto FairyABC, it was under construction, so I sort of forgot about it for a while...But now this was the first time I was able to see what all the buzz was about!

And here are some pictures of my fairy:

In a way, it always sort of felt a bit like Sarah Stardust had died, only living on in the memories and in the many pictures, videos, and edits that friends have made for me...It was like that whole part of my life was gone. But now, after today, it feels like I've been given a gift, and I have my fairy back again. Sarah Stardust lives on...and so does Pixie Hollow!

Anyways, I really hope I see you guys online there sometime! And who knows, maybe I'll even be reunited with old friends I haven't seen since the Hollow closed! Wouldn't that be something?

Avatar by Molly_wa, profile picture by Onionleaf, sig by Jennny TYSM!

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 10-01-2016 at 09:16 PM. Reason: advertising
Old 09-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hi there, welcome back. You've been missed. This forum is getting more quieter lately, and it always be a nice thing to have an old member comes back online to here.

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 10-01-2016 at 09:16 PM. Reason: advertising
Old 10-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Welcome back to the Hollow, Sarah!

That sounds a wonderful experience, I'm so happy to hear you've found your wings again. I hope that FairyABC will work well for me next time, maybe we'll be able to have a fairy meet & greet again some time soon - wouldn't that be exciting?

Please enjoy your stay on PHF! Feel free to talk about any fairy (or non-fairy) related topics, we're always here to chat and discuss all sorts of things.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki