PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Tinker Bell and the Faerie Academy

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2017, 02:16 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Film Tinker Bell and the Faerie Academy

Click the image to view the full version
Concept art by Barry Atkinson

When Tinker Bell lost her Arrival Day hammer and realized she couldn't do her talent without it, that got the Never Fairy thinking: “My first hammer is precious to me, but how can I be the best tinker that I can be if losing it creates a handy cap? No, no, that just won't do.”

Tinker Bell decided that honing her skills would be a good place to start. But how? What would be the best way?

“Dewey might know,” Periwinkle told Tink, when her sister explained the situation.

Tinker Bell snapped her fingers. “Right! He knows just about everything!”

And it just so happened that Dewey knew of an ancient place where Never Fairies would go to study various talents, long before fairies were born with a natural talent. The story was so old that no fairy or sparrowman believed it ever existed – for it resided a hundred years or more ago, before Never Neverland came to be. On the Mainland.

Tinker Bell felt a challenge in the air and grabbed hold of it, studying every known book that mentioned the 'Faerie Academy'. With her friends' help, they hopped aboard Tink's cotton ball balloon with packed bags and headed towards an island called Ireland.

Among the greenery, sitting just off the shore, they came upon a ruined human castle, clearly abandoned. Well...maybe not exactly. As soon as the pixie dust-powered balloon landed, tall fairies and sparrowmen, such as the Ministers of the Seasons, stepped out and greeted Tink and friends – welcoming them to Faerie Academy!

Tinker Bell could hardly believe it; but she knew that not only would she learn more about her own talent, she'd also learn the true secret of all fairies and how the birth of Never Neverland prompted the Great Fairy Migration...

Each fairy – Fawn, Tinker Bell, Iridessa, Rosetta, Vidia, Silvermist, and Zarina – got their own dorm to sleep and study in. It was Christmastide on the Mainland and the Deans of the academy had decorated the castle for the holiday in anticipation for the arrival of the Winter Fairies. Tinker Bell admired her Christmas tree she made of wire and decorated with gears and other Lost Things. She got a slip of leaf paper out of her dorm's desk to write a letter to Periwinkle, inviting her to come to Faerie Academy.

Silvermist knocked. “It's me!”

“Come in, Sil.”

“Hey, Tink. What'cha doin'?”

“Writing to Peri. Wouldn't it be flitterific if we learned to do each others' talents? I'm telling her where Faerie Academy is.”

“Ooh, I wonder if I can learn to be a Light talent and help Iridessa make rainbows.” Silvermist laid a tray down of an acorn teapot and chestnut cups. “Well, I mean, I already help her make rainbows, but if I could bend light like 'dessa, then I could make even more rainbows for the rainy seasons!
“Want some tea? It's cranberry-flavored.”

As the two enjoyed their hot tea, a flurry of soft snow began to fall outside Tinker Bell's window

To Be Continued...