PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges

Badges Talk about all the possible badges in the game, what is required, tips to obtaining them, etc.

Old Which Badges are you most proud of earning?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-13-2015, 12:02 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Which Badges are you most proud of earning?

I know it's been a while, but can you recall any particular badges that made you sweat profusely but then oh-so ecstatic when you finally earned them? If you were a notorious badge hound, you probably have many badges that you were proud to collect. Whether you were always pushing yourself to achieve the next milestone, or instead set your own pace and just had fun with it, I'd love to hear what your greatest achievements were in badge collecting!

And if you don't quite remember which badges were available, here's the link to the completed list: PH Badges

I have a few badges that come to mind. I remember that the "Firefly Light-Up High Score" badge took a while, as I had to figure out how to pass the levels correctly (the guide here helped very much once I found it!). The badge was so bright and colorful and made all the work pay off.

Another tricky badge was the "Royal Ivy Collection" one.
This was during the winter season when the Ivy Bunches appeared in the Ballroom. I remember spending a few days flying back and forth between servers with a group to collect them as efficiently as possible. We had such great teamwork that the Royal badge was earned in no time! I went a step further and filled up my Pouch with 10,000 Ivy - that lasted me a super long time as I could trade it in the shops to earn plenty of ingredients for all my shopping and crafting needs.

Finally, I made sure that Alexia would earn her "Royal Tinker-tasic" badge as quickly as possible (being a tinker and all).
It was time-consuming to say the least, but the golden badge was definitely worth it!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-13-2015, 02:46 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I like getting the fairy anniversary badges to remind me of how far I've come. And badges during the parties or quest were always fun.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Bubble Bounce High Score. That one took me ages!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:02 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Founding Fairy badge!
I liked how it looked and earning it
Old 10-15-2015, 10:10 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I can remember the Snowy Lullaby High Score badge wasn't easy to earn, but was worth it in the end to hear the completed songs. I think I was also really glad when I earned my Rock & Roll badge, although receiving it was a total surprise. And the summer of 2011 marked the first time I worked really hard to get all of my bunch badges, and the only time I actually succeeded! But what can I say--those flower badges were to fly for!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 10-15-2015, 10:46 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Congrats on earning all these badges, everyone!
I agree with Stargazer, the Bubble Bounce High Score was really hard to earn! Since Bubble Bounce has so few levels, you really have to make every point count. So that's definitely one of the ones I'm proud of the most.

I was also really happy to get my First Flight High Score badge, since it was actually the very first high score I've ever earned. Also, I think the badge is quite adorable.

Another badge I'm proud of is my first Fashion Spotlight one - it took me quite a few months of trying to earn!

And finally, there was also the Royal Lily Petal badge. Similar to Alexia with her ivy badge, that took me a lot of flying back and forth through the Ballroom with a group of friends to earn. It's also the badge that got me into bunch-hunting, so I'm also fond of it for that reason.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Hey everyone I loved getting badges so much!! It was one of my favorite things to do.
I remember when each new season came they had seasonal tailoring badges you could earn. I worked really hard to get those every time!

Speaking of games!! I had so much trouble earning the fire fly light up high score!! I played it at least a hundred times! I finally got it though, I really liked how colorful it was. And bubble bounce took forever to get that badge!

The snowflake sweep high score wasn't to hard to get, later on they changed the game so I think it was? Anyway I just liked the badge, I thought it was really cute. Plus that was one of my favorite games.

Remember when the newer games came out like butterfly painter and sunbeam bend! I was so excited to see the high score badges!

Last edited by Sunrise; 11-05-2015 at 03:27 AM.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Founding Fairy Badge

Founding Fairy was the badge I was most proud of.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 11-09-2015, 12:58 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Looking back I wish I had taken badge earning a bit more seriously... I would have enjoyed earning a royal badge.

Anyways, I guess my favorite badge would be the Snowy Lullaby high score badge, since that was my favorite talent-game.

((I really wish Disney would make the talent games available in an app!))
Old 11-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'm really proud of my Harvest Hustle high score badge because I worked so hard to earn it. I may have earned Royal badges, but I forgot.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
That golden tinkering badge is amazing, Onionleaf! I've never seen a badge like that before. It's really special.

Add me to the list of fairies who cherish their hard-earned Bubble Bounce high score badge. When I learned PH was closing, I made it my last goal to finally get it after years of trying and I did!

The art award was extra special to me because I've always loved art. It was proudly always displayed as Ella's favorite, except when she got a new arrival day anniversary badge.

My sparrow Quinn did all 200 of Kit's quests and usually had his latest Kit badge showing as his favorite. He started doing them on his first day in the hollow and it just became a habit. None of my other fairies ever did any.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:00 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
Any of the high score talent game badges I earned I was most proud of. This was mostly due to the fact that my computer lagged a lot, so when I finally mastered a game I felt extra accomplished.

I still remember the difficulty with bubble bounce, especially on the last level. The frustration was so real. And then the fish would fall in slow motion due to the lag. It was really quite depressing, especially since they were supposed to be coming in at the speed of light, but in reality they were dropping in at, like, -1.5 miles per hour. And I still couldn't keep up.

Then I would stare at the computer screen, all mad at the game, only to click start once again. Good times.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I remember feeling so proud of myself for earning the Bubble Bounch High Score badge -- even though I didn't realize I'd earned it!

I was going through my badges (I think I was looking for a new badge to make my favorite; I switched them out regularly) and stumbled across it. I remember just staring at the screen for a few seconds in shock -- this can't be my badge, can it?! Bubble Bounce was a hard game for me, how could I have won the high score for it?

As it turned out, I had earned it a few days earlier while earning Spiderweb. I'd been playing for days, and must've missed the alert! Needless to say, it stayed my favorite for a long time.