PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Julie Rainbowswirls's Diary: A Fairy Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:09 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
February 15th, 2015
8:48 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Oh, boy. It was a SUPER long time since I was active here. It's been 5 months. Anyways, I did say on one post that I would be inactive here from time to time. That is what just happened, apparently.I have a lot to write down. 1st of all, it's a new year! Infinity, Nightshade, Jewel, Shanna and I had a party in the forest clearing where we ended up staying and making homes. We call it Pixie Grotto. Julie #2 came at the beginning of this month, and she said she would stay with us for 1 month at Pixie Grotto, then find a new meadow or area in this forest. Now, back to the past. Jewel, Rainmist and I got a little bit of this mission accomplished, like, finding stuff, and then we hid it in a tree, but then we checked the next day and it was gone. We then noticed we were lost in this forest, and made homes in the trees encircling this clearing. Infinity and Nightshade soon found us there and made homes. In mid October, Shanna came and said she was getting worried because we hadn't returned, and then, apparently, she made a home here, too. In December and January, it snowed some, so when it was snowing, we would have to stay inside our homes. Now, for the more recent news: late January and early February. In January, Shanna and Infinity constructed and lit some lanterns, which we helped to hang on the trees. It was just like one of the Pixie Hollow festivals! At that, all of us had a nostalgic moment. We currently have the lanterns down, but we might have them up soon. We had them up yesterday, because of the Fairy Friendship Festival. I now hear a knock at the door. Better check who it is. I'll right later. Anyways, that was about all of the news.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:44 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hey Rainbow this is super cute!
Do you think I could make one for Jenny?
I think it would be fun to maker her come up with new adventures.
We should make this a trend haha!
Old 02-16-2015, 05:12 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Yeah. It seems like a lot of forum fairies (like us) like to write diaries about their fairy/fairies, as Tinker had said. A new diary surprise will be featured in this post.

February 16, 2015
12:19 A.M.
Dear Diary,

The fairy was Rainmist, and she came over to tell me that she would be starting her own diary! Cool! Now both of my sisters have a diary! Rainmist went to tell Infinity, and then they went to sleep. I am excited. Now, at around 11:30, Jewel, Nightshade, and I were thinking about forming a secret fairy alliance. Jewel said we could call it PGSFA, standing for Pixie Grotto Secret Fairy Alliance. Now, another fairy is knocking on the door. I assume it's Jewel. Got to go.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:12 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

7:15 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Oh my, I am excited. Jewel, Nightshade, and I haven't decided what our secret fairy alliance should be named, because Nightshade brought up the new idea of it being called the Secret Forest Fairy Alliance, or SSFA for short. A compromise will be held at Jewel's house at 8:00. I think the reason I am excited though, is because of my sister, Rainmist, starting her own diary. Infinity doesn't seem all that excited, though. She is also excited, though. I seem to suddenly be craving a silly sweet. That makes me miss the times where I used to hang out at Sunflower Gully, eat silly sweets, play mermaids, and chat with friends. I made some good friends there, and hope to come across them one day. That's all for now.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

February 17, 2015
4:36 P.M.
Dear Diary,

The name of this fairy alliance has been decided, except, not at the compromise, where it was supposed to be decided. Last night, at the compromise, Nightshade couldn't decide which of our themes to pick, and she couldn't decide, and then Jewel suggested we could talk about it after a game of crazy cakes, so we played crazy cakes, and then forgot about the compromise, and we played games until 10:00 P.M.. Then, we made a deal to meet at sunrise. At that second, I believe Jewel remembered about the compromise, because she gave us a "Don't you remember?" look. At sunrise, there was also another surprise. We flew to the top of a tree before dawn, then began to talk about names for the gang, and then right when the sun began to rise, Julie #2 and Rainmist found us. They ended up joining our gang and the name ended up being Sunrise Forest Secret Society (SFSS). We call this place Sunrise Forest. The next meeting will be held at 8:00 P.M. a little ways outside of Pixie Grotto.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:23 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Apparently, it has been moved back to the Pixie Tales forum.

February 19, 2015
4:29 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Infinity and Shanna left at 11:00 A.M. yesterday to have a one week trip to explore the forest and meet new friends. So, an hour later, the SFSS flew off to a meadow in this forest for a 1 day trip. That night, we slept in a tree near the meadow, and flew back early this morning. Then, a couple hours later, we came to Jewel's house to have a meeting. After that, we ate lunch together and then we went back to doing other Pixie Grotto stuff. Rainmist and I didn't bring our diaries on the trip, so we didn't post yesterday.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

March 7, 2015
8:44 A.M.
Dear Diary,

Lots of events. First, there is a SFSS club meeting schedule. We meet in an abandoned rabbit hole from 5:00 - 7:00 A.M. on weekends, along with an extra meeting from 9:00 - 10:00 A.M.. On weekdays, we meet from 8:00 - 11:00 P.M. Also, Julie #2 decided to stay in Pixie Grotto. We had a party for her, we will hold another to announce the coming of spring. Apparently, Infinity has lost her diary, and Rainmist and her are searching for it right now. I hope they don't get lost, just like we did on our gem quest expedition thing - er - long journey.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I really like this! The time idea is amazing!
Old 03-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you, Tinker! I like your fairy diaries, too!

1:14 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Rainmist and Infinity have returned, and with Infinity's diary also. I am sitting on a branch of my home tree, watching all the action in Pixie Grotto, which is currently not much.
My rating of the current action level in Pixie Grotto: 15%
Anyway, the weather is mild here. It's fairly warm and it's also sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. Infinity is now flying over to me. I wonder what news she has. Probably getting her diary back.
Well, it turns out she just wanted to sit with me and write. I don't really have anything more to write though, except that my excitement is starting to build up about the SFSS meeting tonight. Jewel said that we were going to plan a quest, and that she'd tell us about it tonight. I wonder what this quest is about. Now, WTYL. (Write to you later)
Old 04-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

March 31, 2015.
11:50 P.M.
Dear Diary,

This. Is. Awesome. The SFSS is working on big April Fools surprises, and it's only 9 minutes away from the day! Jewel put us into pairs, and I am paired with Nightshade, which mean Julie#2 is paired with Rainmist. We are inside my treehouse, and we are chatting, and Nightshade is writing about this in her fairy adventure journal. We want to throw a big surprise, and we are already working on it. Jewel is planning a big surprise for us, and she'll introduce it at dawn. Woohoo! Now 5 minutes until the day! I feel like more action besides the SFSS is going on right now. Infinity and Shanna must be doing something, too. I can't wait for everybody's surprises! this will be the best April Fools Day that I've ever had!
My current rating of action in Pixie Grotto: 95%
Yep. it's a pretty high rating. I can just feel this action! Now it's 2 minutes until the day! Since I want to stay writing until midnight (and so does Nightshade, so we can yell "Midnight" together) I must say something. I don't really know what, though, since there wasn't much stuff going on. Yes!!!!!!!! It's now! Nightshade and I just yelled "Midnight!!" and we high fived. Bye for now. Hope the excitement stays.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

April 1, 2015
11:49 A.M.
Dear Diary,

This is better than last night! We have an epic party happening. It includes all of our inventions, including Infinity's and Shanna's. I just saw Rainmist write in her diary a few minutes ago, and now she's eating snacks with me at this snack table, which is located in my house. The main part of the party is in the Pixie Grotto clearing, but there are side parts to it, which are located in our houses. Mine has the snacks. I just love how this is going so far. Ready for my Pixie Grotto action level/rating? If so, than just look down.
My current Pixie Grotto action rating/level: 100%
Yep. It's 100%! This also makes me think of Pixie Hollow's parties - they had more fairies than this, or at least as I remember it being. Some parties were the same or quieter, so I guess it makes it even. Well, I think I'll get back to enjoying the party. I'll (likely) write back afterwards.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

This next post will be in a different font than the last ones, and I will likely make future posts for this diary, Rainmist's diary, and Infinity's diary that font, also. It's supposed to make it look more like the fairy is writing the diary, instead of me typing up it.

May 24, 2015
10:15 P.M.
Dear Diary,

There goes my activity. . .again. It's a little over a month until I celebrate my 3rd (or was it 4th? Oh my, why am I forgetting?) arrival day, and Rainmist and Infinity's 2nd. I honestly don't know when I'll be active again, after this post, so maybe I should try to have this one nice and long. Let's see. . .1st of all, Jewel Hasn't scheduled any SFSS meetings since last week. We nowadays normally have a meeting every Friday and Monday. Jewel seems to be oddly quiet for a few days, also. She's been away from Pixie Grotto and the Reflection Lagoon a lot. She must be doing some secret work, or 'mysterious forest duties' as she calls it. Wait. . .I forgot to write about the Reflection Lagoon! That was something that Infinity had found by accident on a hunt for ingredients with Shanna. When going to find some pine needles, she stumbled upon a lagoon wit clear and sparkling waters. At that point, we didn't call it the Reflection Lagoon, but just the lagoon. Then, when Nightshade, Julie#2 and I went on a little exploration walk through the forest, we flew across this lagoon. We saw the light of dawn cast down upon the lagoon, and it made it clearer than normal - crystal clear. We saw our reflections clearly and the trees that surrounded the lagoon. A little later in that day, Rainmist discovered that there was a secret path from Pixie Grotto to the Reflection Lagoon that was faster than the other ways we had taken. Since then, we have visited the Reflection Lagoon quite often. In fact, that's where I'm writing this - at the Reflection Lagoon. I am enjoying the place very much. This diary has also 'survived' about one year. I guess I'll be celebrating it's 'arrival day' in a few months. For the past few days, Pixie Grotto has seemed boring. Everybody has started acting a little quieter, and this has been happening one-by-one. First Jewel, then Rainmist, then Shanna, then Infinity, and now me. I seem to be expressing the last of my 'old self' into this diary. I don't know who's going to be next, but clearly something new is evolving in Pixie Grotto. I'm beginning to feel it, and I bet the others do, to. Oh well, I think that's enough for now. The rest is all 'casual'. I like writing about the exciting stuff. I'm not going to give a Pixie Grotto action rating this time, because I just don't feel like it.

Hope you enjoy the new font, and this post! I will try to make future posts a lot like this one.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

May 31st, 2015
9:14 P.M.
Dear Diary,

What a calm and nice day it is. Why didn't I write the previous days? Those were as good as today. Maybe I forgot or something. . .but I don't even know how I can. I hang out with Nightshade and Julie #2 a lot. Our favorite spot is the Reflection Lagoon. It's so peaceful. Just now, I feel like exploring beyond the Reflection Lagoon and uncover more of this Secret Path. I don't even know how this came to be. . .it's like I'm another person. 2 personalities in 1 post. Now, if I remember correctly, Jewel has been away for at least half a day. This whole place seem to be filling with a strange aura that puts us in the calm mood. Shanna just came and called this place Serenity Woods.

I am going to create a new story called The Secret of Jewel right now. I will post in Rainmist and Infinity's diaries very soon.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Since I just came back from inactivity, I wanted to finish this up. I might start something like this again soon.

Final Entry
November 11, 2015
4:27 PM
Dear Diary,

As stated above, this is my final entry. A new place awaits me, I just know it. Pixie Grotto, or whatever it was called, is no longer existent. We all scattered out and I ended up with Rainmist in a meadow of flowers that sit right next to a stream. Rainmist likes playing with the otters that live in the stream, and I keep the beautiful flowers happy. The one I'm sitting next to right now is my favorite. Though Rainmist keeps telling me it's silly to name a flower, I can't help but think of a name for my favorite flower. Unfortunately, I still can't think of a name for it, but I hope to think up of it soon.

All I know right now is that I am on the same trail as I was at the beginning of this diary. . .I might start another some day. The sad news is that this ended at a point where everything came together into uncertainty of who was the person that made us act all calm. What did surprise me was that I was the start of that problem. . .I didn't know how, until Shanna told me that everyone had thought my idea of keeping a diary was cool, so they decided to do it, themselves. After that, Rainmist became a quieter pixie, so she started to hang out with us less while Infinity sewed a bunch of leaf journals together. The rest of us had misjudged Infinity and Rainmist's new behavior, so they started to follow their example. For me, I was thinking it was some new trend in Pixie Grotto, so I decided, Why not I try it out for a little while? but then eventually got carried away. After Jewel returned a few days later, she told us about meeting another pixie named Nightfall of something like that and then stating that this was the end of the SFSS. Then, the break-up of Pixie Grotto started when Jewel and Shanna said that they were packing up their stuff and going on an 'expedition'. After that, the rest of us ended up flying off somewhere else one-by-one. Then, I got left with Rainmist, Julie #2, and Nightshade. The 4 of us ended up splitting up into 2 groups and I chose to go with Rainmist. We flew around, talking for a bit, when we all of a sudden stumbled upon this meadow. Considering our talents, we found it a very nice place, and then we stayed here.

After we got here, Rainmist made friends with the otters and I made friends with the flowers. The otters are called Stacie and Tom, or so Rainmist tells me. We only got here last month or something, and since then we have built a stronger friendship than when we were living in Pixie Grotto - it's great, just like the old days, full of adventure.

Whoops, did I get carried away with history? Sorry about that. Anyways, I hope I enjoy writing in the new journal (when I get the opportunity to sew one) and that I enjoy my days flying around with Rainmist. It has been an awesome time writing in this, and I am very glad that this ended up surviving for over a year, which is great!

Now, I guess I have to say my finals goodbyes, since I'm running out of journal room. See you next adventure!

Sorry about the length of this post. . .I needed to get the point of Julie's final entry and some of the things that happened while I was inactive out. I might make another diary starring Julie someday, but for now, I'll create some more stories, finish some old ones that I never ended up finishing, and I might as well continue Rainmist and/or Infinity's diary.

Mods, you can close this thread now.