PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Disney fairies DS games.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
Disney fairies DS games.

So i have the very first tinkerbell game, and i love it.I play it almost every day even though ive had it for a year, its still not dull! But i was wondering about the other games,ive looked them up and they get really low reviews! I was wondering if anyone here has them and could give me their opinion? Ive bought other disney games that have been insanely easy and ive finished in a day. I don't want to waste my money again.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I personally really like both the Lost Treasure (2nd) and the Great Fairy Rescue (3rd.) I'll start with the second game.

You have two options for play: Story Mode, or Fairy Mode. Story Mode follows the story of the movie, and is rather like a Mario game with infinite lives, with Tink instead of Mario.

Fairy Mode allows you make 5 fairies in 5 different slots, one of each talent - Water, Garden, Tinker, Light, and Animal. You can play through each talent's storyline, with the overlying plot being getting ready for the Autumn Festival. There are several unique outfits to each talent. I personally find it quite fun, as you can also decorate your house. From that game, you can upload to Pixie Hollow, however, not from Pixie Hollow to the DS. It took me a couple days to finish the story mode, and a few weeks to finish all the different fairies.

As for the third game, I am still trying to finish it. You are allowed one fairy, either made on the DS, or downloaded from Pixie Hollow. After finding all the Lilies, you can still finish the garden, collect all the clothes, and get all the achievements.

I actually don't have much to say on the third game, but frankly, I think any Fairies fan should get all the games. I found them all quite fun.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:16 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I prefer the second game greatly over the third.

I didn't like that you are only allowed one fairy, and I could never get into the story of the third game.

To be honest, I actually regret buying it.
The number of outfits you are allowed to bring into Pixie Hollow online is nowhere near the amount they offer in the second game.

If you are a fan of the first game, then you might enjoy it anyway, but I would suggest going in order and getting the second game before you get the third one
Old 10-25-2011, 04:39 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'll have to say that so far, I've enjoyed the first game the most
They are all slightly different...
Like Julie said, the second game has a Story Mode, which follows Tink's story from the movie. I enjoyed it, but I thought it was quite short. (finished in two days, I think :\)
The Fairy Mode has five talents to choose from, with a special story for each one. To complete the whole Story Mode, you have to finish the story and collect ALL outfits & furniture for each of the 5 talents. I've finished two fairy stories and completed one whole outfit collection, but after a while, it became rather repetitive This might not be the case for you, as you see, I prefer to 'no-life' games, which means to play non-stop, and finish as quickly as possible. Instead, if you play a little bit every day, then I'm sure you won't tire of it so quickly.

The third game... hmm, it's all right. You only choose one fairy, which makes the game shorter I guess I actually enjoyed the storyline, collecting those lilies
I thought it had the most adorable outfits! ^.^ But, I have created an album of them, so that anyone may see them (for free )
Also, once you finish the story, gather all the outfits, complete all achievements (there aren't that many) and complete your garden, there is nothing else to do. I am up to this point! I am sure that I've completed that in less than a month (but again, I try to be a speedy gamer ) All there is left to do is to upload your fairy onto PH, or play the minigames.

So, my conclusion?? Depends on what type of gamer you are. For me, it feels like the first DS game has no end to it, whereas the other two do. It's your choice
Old 10-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Excited Lucky Pixies!

Oh you Lucky Pixies, I want a DS Game... after my final Move I shall get won then..Dont want to lose that in the move! ha ha ha
Olivia