PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
What a great idea to have the characters introduce themselves a bit more Glory

Nice chapter Glory

Joy's point of view
"Okay. Um... I'm Stacia Waybern, some of my friends call me Stace. I'm 15, I'm from Dalvinia, I have an annoying little brother, and my favorite color is purple. Oh, and I love to ice-skate." Said Stacia. She had a great idea to have us introduce ourselves more besides just knowing are Gifts and our names. I really wanted to know Grace since I just met her and barley knew anything about her. It was silent or a minute so I decided to bravely decided to speak up." My name is Joy I am from Meredith it's a sunny village with lots of farms. It has never snowed there, but there are lots of horses for people to ride " I say. " I can ride horses and so can Cadence you learn it in training" Haven said." Really that seems fascinating " replied Stacia. I continued to speak " My favorite color I guess I like red it's a nice color, I really like animals especially goats and cows we had a few on our families farm. It was my job to milk the cows my favorite cow was named Lilian and she was a good cow to talk to " I said giving a pause to allow them to speak or ask questions. Do you have any siblings " asks Grace. I pause I really don't know what to say. Brining up my sister is not something I want to talk about. Just talking in front of them about this makes me a bit nervous.

Hope's point of view
We stood on the field in a perfectly straight line not moving and keeping our eyes focused on Scowl. " Today will not be an easy day for any of you, your here to be trained to become a glorious army for our King Adonis " he says. Well at least we know why we are here the King certainly does not like us, but he doesn't hate us enough to keep us locked away. He wants us to be his army. So he is going to train us and fight for him. That's all I know so far, for now I need to follow their rules but first chance I get I am going to head out and find my sister. " You there " Scowl says pointing at a boy. " Show me what you can do " he barks. We all turn our heads slowly looking at the boy watching him nervously start shaking and walk up. The boy has red hair and green eyes he appears to be about 12 years old and is very short. The boy turns and looks at us hesitating. " Now " he demands. " Don't make me get backup " says Scowl. " I... I don't know how to Sir " he says in a voice shaking with fear. " Take him back to his cell, maybe he feel more cooperative after spending a few hours in their " Scowl orders.

( Okay I can't write any more for the training right now because seeing Scowl's behavior makes me really sad for how he treats the Gifted )

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 12-11-2014 at 03:45 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:35 AM
I'm back! Promise!!
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Haha! I'm sure he is Night!

Thanks!

Haha! Haven should totally sing!

I also really love the song For Good. Its one of my favorites!

Great posts Glory and Lemony!

I will post in a while I want to let others post first though!
Old 12-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

I slept in late this morning, but I awoke to the sound of commotion outside of my room.

What in the world?

I get out of bed and check to see what's happening. I see all of these people of all ages out in the hall, all talking about something.

Hmmm...

I quickly get ready and head back out. I join all of the other people. It seems everyone is heading towards the main hall.

"What's going on?" I ask a girl next to me, as I keep getting pushed around by other people.
"I don't know. Although I thought I heard someone say something about a Dai Li agent being in the building." She answers
"What?!" I say, shocked

If a Dai Li agent is in the building, shouldn't we be like, oh, I don't know... fighting them?

Once everyone arrives in the main hall, I see Nyna and Talia talking to some people. I notice it's Ezra, Ansell, Cadence, and some girl who's blindfolded and has her hands tied behind her back.

Who is that? Can't be another Gifted. I've never seen them bring in one of them all tied up and-wait. I know those clothes. No... it can't be...

Nyna then turns to the continually growing crowd that has gathered before her.

"Hello everyone!" She says in a loud voice so everyone can hear "We have some... shocking, and quite exciting, news."

Oh, this should be good.

"It turns out that Dai Li agent Ren Walker is... Gifted." Nyna says. The entire room gasps (and a certain elemental-powered girl creates a little thunder) as Ezra leads the woman forward, taking off her blindfold and the rope binding her hands together. Once the blindfold was off, the girl's eyes widened.
"WHAT???!!!" Haven yells out

Talia then steps toward Haven.
"Haven, calm down." She says
"But she's -"
"I know."
Nyna speaks up again "Now that Ren is Gifted, she is no longer a Dai Li agent, and should not be treated like one. She is a normal Gifted like you all and I hope you treat her with the kindness and respect that you would give to your fellow Gifted peers.
"Hah! That's gonna happen." I say, everyone turning their eyes on me
"Tori." Talia says sternly, but I ignore her
"You know, you can't put the words "normal" and "Gifted" together in the same sentence. It just doesn't work."
"Tori." Talia says my name again
"Now, if you put the words "cursed" and "Gifted" together, that would make more sense. Or maybe you could just say 'treat her like the cursed Gifted that has kidnapped other Gifted and used to work for the king.'." I mimic Nyna's voice "I mean, if Kind Adonis is as bad you all say he is, she probably isn't any better, right?"
"Tori." Talia says my name louder
"Oh my! Did I do something wrong?" I say, my voice dripping with fake sweetness "Oh dear, dear, dear. How ashamed I am.. oh wait. I'm not."
"That's enough, Tori." Nyna says
I roll my eyes "Fine. I'll be quiet, Nyna. I suppose I won't speak my mind anymore and just be your little, emotionless puppet."

I notice everyone is glaring at me, to which I pay no attention to.

Go ahead, people! Glare at me. I don't care. I... I really don't care. Right? Right. I do not care in the slightest. I, once again, force myself to push away any feelings of doubt in me and continue to scowl at those who are scowling at me.

Nyna gives an exasperated sigh "We also have another Gifted, that Ren, here, actually helped save."

My eyebrows raise slightly Hmm. Looks like she isn't all that bad. Pity.

"Everyone, please welcome, Finn Jameson!" Nyna says, gesturing towards Ansell and Cadence.

A shy, timid boy with brown hair steps out from behind them. Ansell gives him a playful nudge forward.

I roll my eyes in disgust Oh, how adorable. That's all we need. A child as young him.

Nyna turns her attention to Ren and Finn "I hope you two enjoy your time here. I would love to give you both a tour, but I have to go to a meeting. Instead, my good friend Talia will show you around." Nyna turns back to the crowd "As for everyone else, training will start at it's usual time, but you will get a longer break. That's it for now. You may all relax until it's time to train."

Nyna then walks away, while Talia steps up to the two new Gifted, saying stuff I can't hear. The crowd dissipates, as everyone goes off to do what they please. I turn around, about to head back to my room, when I hear someone call my name.

"Well, well, well, Rori. Aren't you quite the outspoken one."
I turn around with a fake smile spread on my face "Hmm, if it isn't the boy who mysteriously appeared out of nowhere here at the Clann base."
"Ooh! I guess that means I'm a Gifted too! How wonderful!" Ansell says sarcastically, although his eyes said "I actually wouldn't mind being a Gifted, but I'm totally content with being a regular human"
"I wouldn't say wonderful. More like 'devastating' or 'awful' or maybe..."
"Or maybe 'you should learn to control your tongue'." Ansell interrupts
I glare at him 'Or how about "you better not get on my bad side or I will ruin your life'."
"Hmm, nah. That's too long. Maybe we should go with something short and punchy. Like..."
"How about 'shut up'." I "suggest"
"Or maybe 'The lovely couple Tori and Ezra'."

That was the final straw. I push him up against the wall, glaring menacingly at him.

"Don't you dare ever say that again."
"Okay I won't say... that!" Ansell says
"That what?"
He gasps "You said 'that'!"
"What?"
"Not 'what'. 'that'!"
"What do you mean 'that'?!"
"I can't say. You just told me to never said it again. Er... 'that' again. Sorry." He replied with a cheeky smile
"Ugh! You're impossible." I say, getting annoyed with him and definitely not enjoying this in the slightest... at least... I don't think I'm enjoying this. Am I?
"Thanks. I get that a lot."
"That's not a good thing."
"Eh. If you say so. Now, can you let go of me please. You're wrinkling my shirt." Ansell says

I, reluctantly, let go of him.

"Thank you."
"You're not welcome."

I then turn and walk off.

"Aw, come on! Don't be that way! I'm not that annoying, am I?" Ansell says, innocently
I pause "Well, you're better than Ezra, that's for sure."
"Wow! That's probably the only nice thing I've ever heard you say. I'll take it!"

I clench my fists and glare as I turn and turn away from him, heading back to my room. What I don't realize, and I don't think Ansell realizes it either, is that a small smile begins to form on my lips as I continue to walk away

How does anyone put up with him?

When I reach my room, I immediately shut the door behind me. I sit down on my bed and sigh, as I put my head in my hands. I stay like that for a few minutes before I take out this piece of crumpled paper I have in my pocket. On it is a sketch that I drew of a certain someone on it. I glare at the paper.

"You'll regret everything you've done to me... very soon."

Author's Note: I hoped you all liked this chapter (I know I can do better. But I've had a very rough day and so I can't think straight, but I really wanted to get a chapter out). If you want me to change anything, you can tell me. I will hopefully post a Galadriel chapter soon (I've been neglecting her, Sorry, Galy. ). Sorry for any typo. I'm too lazy to reread this. :/

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-13-2018 at 07:52 AM. Reason: 2018 Minor Editing
Old 12-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thank you!
Great posts, Lemony and Alexa!
Oh wow, this is the most active RP I've seen in a long time. Good thing I'm not busy this week!
Lol Alexa, it took me awhile to get the whole "that" joke with Tori and Ansell. Guess I'm not up on my sarcasm today.
Anyway, I think I might make a third character sometime. Maybe a Gifted Dai Li agent? Not like Ren and Alice, but someone who's known they're Gifted for awhile and is struggling to hide it from their fellow agents. But if you guys feel like we've got too many secretly Gifted Dai Li agents, then I won't do it.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-11-2014, 05:35 AM
I'm back! Promise!!
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Ooh! Great post Alexa!

Sure Glory. Thats fine!

After we had gotten back, Elder Pierce took Hanna with him to inform the Elders of our newest revelations from this eventful day. That left Nyna, Ezra, Ansell, and I to take care of the boy and Ren.

I carried the boy to the nurse station, and then left him in Nyna's more than capable care while I went to help Ezra and Ansell with Ren.

"Bring her in here. She can change into these clothes while hers dry." I say, motioning for Ezra to follow me. I pulled out a plain outfit for her to wear and laid it out on a bed for her. "Go ahead and untie her Ezra. And take of her blindfold. Ansell, block the window. Ezra, the door. Look away though, give her privacy." I say the last part with a glare at Ansell. I know Ezra will be a gentleman, but I know my trickster friend well enough to warn him. Ansell gives me an innocent look, but then turns away from Ren so she can change.

"Go on. Get changed." I say to Ren. I turn away as well, but am fully alert in case she tries something.
"Thanks." She says so quietly I almost don't hear it. Huh. I guess there's hope for her after all. I think to myself. After a few minutes Ren speaks again. "Done."
"Alright. Here, toss your wet clothes into this basket. We will wash them." I say as the boys turn back around. "You three stay here. Ansell, leave Ren alone. Ren, don't try anything. Ezra, stay in front of the door. I'm going to see if the boy is awake yet."

I walk back to the nurse station and enter the room to find the boy sitting up.
"Ah, Talia. There you are." Nyna says when she sees me. "Our little friend just woke up. Talia, this is Fintayn Jameson. Finn, this is Talia."
"Hello Fintayn." I say.
"You can call me Finn if you want." He replies shyly.
"Alright Finn." I say with a smile. "How do you feel? That was quite a fall."
Fear glances across his face, but it is quickly gone. "I'm ok I think. Wh-what happened after I fell again?"
"Finn, you are a very special boy. Do you know that? You have Gifts. One of them appears to be Weather Manipulation. Right before you passed out, you called a pillar of water up to catch you." Nyna explains gently.
"Oh. I can disappear too." He says.
"Invisibility and Weather Manipulation. I will teach you to control your Gifts, Finn." Nyna says.

"What happened to the blonde lady? She froze me in the air somehow. But then she dropped me again."
"Her name is Ren Walker. She was a Dai Li Agent working for the King. She was trying to capture you for him, but then she found out she was Gifted too. She saved your life Finn." I say quietly.
"But she was chasing me. With lots of scary people. Why would she save me?"
"I don't think she even knows why yet. But the point is, she did. And now, because she is Gifted, she can never go back to the King. That is why she is here too now."
"She's here?!" He exclaims, eyes wide with fear.
"Don't worry Finn! I won't let her hurt you. You are safe now." I reassure him.
"She is one of us now. An exile, hiding from the King. I know she will join our cause. I have seen it. I don't know exactly when, but it will happen. You do not need to fear her now Finn." Nyna adds. "Now, you need to rest. We will call a meeting in the morning to introduce you and Ren to the others here at the Clann."

When I awake the next morning, I am confused at first. Then all the events of the day before come flooding in again. Just then, Talia comes in.

"Good morning Finn. How are you feeling?"
"Better." I say.
"Good. Come on, lets get you dressed." She says, holding out my clothes. I look down and realize for the first time that I was in someone else's clothes. They must have changed me out of my wet clothes yesterday while I was unconscious. I climb out of the bed and take the clothes from her. She turns away while I dress.
"Ready." I finally say.
"Good. Come on. It is time for you to meet everyone." She says, leading me down a hall. "How old are you Finn?"
"Nine." I reply.

On the way, we meet up with two older boys and a blindfolded, bound woman. I notice her blonde hair and know it is Ren Walker. The girl who tried to kidnap me. The girl who saved my life.
"Finn, meet Ansell and Ezra. You already met Ren. Boys meet Finn." Talia introduces us.
"Hey kid." Ansell says, patting me on the shoulder.
"Good to see you awake." Ezra adds with a smile. I decide that I like both of them. And Nyna and Talia. I'm not sure about Ren though. I mean, she did try to kidnap me. But she also saved my life.

We finally reach a big open room. Talia leads us to the front of the room, and we wait for everyone to arrive. As more and more people trickle in, I hide behind Ansell and Ezra, frightened by how many people there were. We are joined at the front of the room by Nyna and a girl named Cadence. Once everyone arrives in the main hall, Nyna steps up onto a small stage.

"Hello everyone!" She says in a loud voice so everyone can hear, "We have some shocking, and quite exciting, news. It turns out that Dai Li agent Ren Walker is..... Gifted." Nyna says, as Ezra leads the former Dai Li agent out onto the stage, taking off her blindfold and the rope binding her hands together. Once the blindfold was off, the girl's eyes widened. Everyone in the room, besides those in our little group at the front, gasps. I also hear something that sounds like thunder.

"WHAT???!!!" A girl yells out, looking furious.

Talia then steps out to the girl, "Haven, calm down." She says.
"But she's -"
"I know."
Nyna speaks up again "Now that Ren is Gifted, she is no longer a Dai Li agent, and should not be treated like one. I hope you all treat her like another, regular Gifted that..."

"Hah! That's gonna happen." A different girl says, and everyone turns to look at her.
"Tori." Talia says sternly, but the girl ignores her.
"You can't put the words "regular" and "Gifted" together in the same sentence. It just doesn't work."
"Tori." Talia says her name again.
"Now, if you put the words "cursed" and "Gifted" together, that would make more sense. Or maybe you could just say 'treat her like a cursed Gifted that has kidnapped other Gifted in the past and worked for the king.'." Tori says, mimicking Nyna's voice.
"Tori." Talia says louder, clearly getting angrier.
"Oh my! Did I do something wrong?" The girl says, her voice dripping with fake sweetness. "Oh dear, dear, dear. How ashamed I am...... oh wait. I'm not."
"That's enough, Tori." Nyna says sternly.
"Hah! Whatever you say, Nyna." Tori rolls her eyes. By this point, everyone is glaring at her.

Nyna sighs "We also have another Gifted, that Ren, here, actually helped save. Everyone, please welcome, Finn Jameson!" Nyna says, gesturing towards Ansell and Cadence.

I slowly step out from behind them, suddenly very shy. Ansell gives me a playful nudge forward so that I'm standing on the stage next to Nyna. Ren is on the other side of her. Nyna then turns her attention to Ren and I, "I hope you two enjoy your time here. I would love to give you both a tour, but I have to go to a meeting. Instead, my good friend Talia will show you around." Nyna turns back to the crowd, "As for everyone else, training will start at it's usual time, but you will get a longer break. That's it for now. You may all relax until it's time to train."

Nyna then walks away, while Talia steps up to join us. The crowd dissipates, as everyone goes off to do what they please.

"Alright. I'll show you two around. Come on. Ren, we are going to trust you unless you prove otherwise. So, no more ropes or blindfolds, unless you try to escape or hurt someone." Ren nods her understanding, seeming subdued. I glance at her, and when we meet eyes, a funny expression crosses her face. It is a mixture of loathing, self-hatred, guilt, and... love?

For some reason that neither of us can explain, it seems that the two of us are drawn to each other. Like we have some sort of bond. Its strange. I think that both of us would rather not like each other, but for some reason we can't. For some reason we care for each other.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:39 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Grace's point of view:

After that shocking assembly I don't think anyone was quite calmed down. I could already hear rumors about so so called gifted, Ren. Whispers stretched across the hallway while the gifted walked back to their rooms or training classes to get ready. I dropped my bag on the wooden floor of my room. I finally had started making friends here. I talked with Stacia and Haven often. Then it dawned on me... I was still a beginner, and Ren would be in the same class! Would I be okay with that? I slowly walked toward the training room so I could start practicing, but when I walked in I saw talia and Ren." And this is whe.. Oh this is Grace she'll be in your training class!"

Alice's point of view:
Though I escaped king Adonis I was sure he would find me in his HQ again. Life with the Dai Li is tough. Training...training.. Mush and green slime... Training. We're trained to hate...but ever since we found out that Agent Ren Walker was missing rumors have started to spread about some of us being gifted. And some of those rumors have spread about me.

Authors note:
I hope you like this chapter. I plan for grace to be a little cautious around Ren At first but as the story goes it may change!
Old 12-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Now if you guys remember Ren is the one who captured Hope which means Joy is not going to be happy when seeing Ren and may do something very unexpected ( meaning she does not want Ren here ) Nice chapters Alexa, Liri, and Marionette! I didn't really expect Tori to be well behaved at the meeting

Joy's point of view
No no it can't be I recognize that girl she took Hope why would they let her be here.... What if she tries to take me too. How could she have really changed she was Dai Li she hates us. What if she goes back pretending to be "normal" she might be able to hide her gifts and then she will take all us with her. I don't think I want to even look at her right now. This is unusual for me I never really disliked so,some this much. I can't trust her at least not yet, Hope may be dead because of her.

I walk into the cafeteria to sit down and be alone for a while after the meeting. I sit there for a few minutes before I hear. " Finn and Ren this is the cafeteria" says Talia. I turn and see Ren. I stand up and look at her and speak with a harsh tone " You Ren " ......

( I hope your ok with Joy getting angry with Ren it's a little out of character for her, but not to much since Ren took her sister )

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 12-11-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm back! Promise!!
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Great posts guys!

One thing Marionette, Finn will be in their class too!

Yes Lemony, its perfectly normal for Joy to be mad at Ren for what she did. Ren will have to prove herself to everyone.

However, two things Lemony. One, Finn has two "n's" in his name. Two, no one knows Ren's full name. None of the Dai Li, none of the Clann. She simply goes by Ren. Lyren was from another time in her life, a better time. It has a lot of pain and loss attached to it. It will be a while before she tells people that name and that past. It will be a while before she becomes Lyren Walker again, for now she is simply Ren Walker, formerly Dai Li Agent Walker.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Opps sorry Liri. I made the corrections. And don't worry guys eventually Joy will be her old self again and be nice to Ren
Old 12-11-2014, 11:37 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Grace's point of view:
I was tired of having questions about Ren, so I decided to look her up in our library. I entered the big room and immediately walked to the Dai Li section. The aisle was poorly managed. I didn't find a specific book about Ren, but I did find an old chart listing all the Agents from the Dai Li, I also happened to stumble on a top agents of the Dai Li book as well. As I walked out with the books I saw Talia enter with Finn and Ren. I was very happy with Finn, but Ren, well she was different." And this is the libr... Oh here grace is again! Finn I don't think you've met her." Talia said. Finn innocently shook his head." H..hi I'm Finn Jameson." Finn said shyly." Hello, I'm Grace Marie Peterson." Finn smiled." And you and Ren have already met..right?" Talia asked. I stiffened." We have alright" I replied. Talia peeked at the books I was carrying, and she gave me a disapproving look, but surprisingly she dragged Ren and Finn away. Something told me that maybe Talia wanted me to do this research, or maybe I wanted to believe it.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:50 AM
New stories to be told
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Love the posts, everyone! Glory, I agree with you, this RP is moving pretty fast recently. Guess we're all feeling inspired.
Liri, I love the song For Good! It's really beautiful.

Last night...

"Great idea!" I say enthusiastically, after Stacia and Joy had introduced themselves. "Hmm, let's see. I'm Haven Stavros, I come from Calian, and I'm thirteen. I love horseback riding, and I like to sing." I hesitate, unable to say the next words. For some reason, I don't want anyone to know about my family. Not yet.
We spent the rest of the evening talking amongst ourselves, and at the end of it, I feel as if I've finally made some new friends.

This morning... (This comes after Lemony's scene, FYI...)

I leave immediately after the meeting, too angry to stop and talk to Talia or anyone else. I just can't believe that they would let Ren into the Clann like this!
I remember the blonde agent from the day I'd been rescued. I remember how she'd almost captured Grace, did capture Joy's sister, and had undoubtedly done the same to countless other Gifted. And now we're just going to accept her, like, like...
Like she's one of us?!
I almost snort out loud. Suits her right. Now she gets a taste of what it's like to be one of her victims. How does it feel, Agent Walker? Still think all Gifted are monsters?
Talia said we were actually going to trust her! Have they all gone completely crazy?
And Ansell... Just stood there grinning, like this is all one big joke. Figures. He hasn't come to talk to me since he's come back to the Clann. I have no idea if he's being a coward, knowing he's going to face my wrath, or if he just doesn't care.
Both make me equally furious.
A low rumble of thunder breaks into my thoughts. I clench my fists. Get it together, Haven. Get it together!
"Haven? Is something wrong?" Talia's voice sounds out from behind me. I turn to see her, Ren, and Finn walk out of the cafeteria. Still on their tour, I guess.
"You mean besides the fact that everyone here has gone completely crazy?!" I burst out. I glower at the former Agent Walker.
"Haven!" Talia scolds. "This isn't the time or the place."
"The Gifted are monsters, are we? That's what your King taught you to think, isn't it?" I demand, addressing Ren, and this time, my loud words are accentuated by a clap of thunder. "Well, Agent Walker, how does it feel to be one of the monsters?" I lift a hand, watching sparks dance off my fingers. This time, I'm not the least bit unsettled by the sight of it.
Talia opens her mouth to say something else, stepping towards me, but I cut her off. "You and your fellow agents destroyed my family, and Joy's, and who knows how many others! And here you stand, expecting us to give you amnesty, expecting us to trust you?!" Storm clouds are beginning to gather outside, matching my mood. The young boy, Finn, watches me with wide eyes from his stance between Talia and Ren.
"Havvy," a different voice speaks out, from behind me. "That isn't fair."
I freeze, at the familiarity of both the voice and the nickname. The sparks fizz and winks out of existence. I slowly turn around.
Ansell watches me, his light green eyes shadowed. "Haven. You can't blame Ren for every bad thing that's happened to you."
"Why not?" I challenge. "What right do you have to lecture me?"
"You're taking it all out on her. All your grief and frustration. It's not right, not fair to either of you." Ansell walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "And you can't just let your powers go like that either. You could have hurt someone."
I glance around. Talia, Finn, any random Gifted or Clann agent passing by... Any of them could have been collaterally damaged by my display of power. I sigh, the fight going out of me. "Sorry... But doesn't everyone lose control now and then?" I demand mutinously.
"That wasn't losing control, Havvy. You wanted to give up your control," he corrects.
"Why are you suddenly standing up for her, anyway?" I snap. Looking around, I see that I'm probably the second-most shocked person in the room to hear Ansell defending Ren. The first, of course, is Ren herself.
"I'll be the first to admit that she's done some pretty terrible things. But she's only one of many, and she wasn't responsible for everything. The King was the one who ordered... What happened to your family. The Dai Li were the ones who were capturing innocents. It isn't fair to take all of your anger out on any one person, Haven. Even the King was not responsible for every single terrible thing the Dai Li has done."
I glare at him. "And what about you? I'm still waiting for an explanation for why you lied to me for three months and ditched me in Calian."
Ansell runs a hand through his already unruly light brown hair. "Havvy, you have every right to be mad. And I promise, I'll tell you everything. But not right now. You need to cool off first... This isn't you."
"Maybe it's just a part of me you didn't want to see."
Ansell smiles, and for once it's without a trace of humor. "Don't we all have that?" The look in those emerald eyes is unreadable.
Spinning around, I stalk off, needing to be away from all of them.
"Haven - " Talia begins. She and the others had seemed frozen almost the whole time - shocked at my outburst, this dark and angry side of me... Or maybe at the fact that Ansell Vaile spent a consecutive fifteen minutes without cracking a single joke.
"Let her go," Ansell says quietly.

I watch as, one after another, the Gifted are forced to showcase their powers. Some of them practice on the dummies, others simply... do it.
One boy incinerated the head of his dummy with a lightning bolt. A girl teleports across the room and back, returning to her former position before anyone has realized it.
A teleporter. Just like Willow...
Yet another used telekinesis to move a sword across the room and slice through the dummy. Some become invisible, disappearing before our eyes. Others dutifully recited the thoughts running through some of our heads.
I swallow, determination welling up in me. I am not going to perform tricks for them like a well-trained animal.
"Sierra... What are we going to do?" Hope whispers.
"I don't know," I murmur back. "But I'm not going to just take their orders and do what they say. Not after what they've done to us."
Before I know it, it's my turn. "Next," the Dai Li agent calls out in a bored tone.
I step forward, and simply stand there, refusing to do anything.
"What are you waiting for, girl?" The agent demands.
"Nothing. But I'm not going to perform tricks for you," I snap. "Ever."
"Is that so?" There's a dangerous gleam in the agent's eyes. He nods to another girl. "Show the New Girl how we handle things around here."
The girl smiles... And promptly shifts, into a snarling, feral jaguar, golden eyes fixed on me. Her lips curl into a savage grin, and she lowers herself into a crouch.
I leap to the side just in time to avoid it as she sprang at me. I try to dodge again, but she's running at me too fast - I have no chance against a wild animal -
- unless I become one myself.
I feel my body twisting, changing, as I shift. Before long, fur begins to cover my skin, and my senses come alive, many times stronger than they'd previously been. I glance down to see myself as a small, gray wolf.
I easily dodge the jaguar's attack this time, letting loose with my own menacing snarl.
"Enough." the Dai Li agent's voice holds a trace of amusement. He stares straight at me. "I hope that has taught you a lesson today. From now on, I expect total and complete obedience. And that goes for all of our agents."
I glance over at the jaguar, who'd shifted into a girl again. She smirks at me, unfazed, as if to say, serves you right.
I lower my head in submission, seeing no other choice.

(Hope everyone was okay with what I did. Let me know if I need to change anything!
Wow, I feel really nasty. Sorry Liri! I just felt, that would be good foreshadowing for Future Haven... And in her character form, I said she wasn't really quick to forgive and tends to be a bit scary when she's angry. Tell me if I was too mean!
Oh, by the way, Haven isn't going to show up for training today. But you can have your characters go talk to her after training if you want - don't worry, she'll have cooled down and is back to her old self by then. I'll have her apologize to Talia and Finn later.
I don't have time to do an Ansell post - but all of you are getting good at "Ansell jokes", so I'm sure it'll be fine! For future reference, his "serious" moments tend to be rather rare, so please don't make happened in this post into a regular thing.
And Liri, I bet Ren is pretty surprised Ansell of all people stood up for her... Do you want the two of them to become close friends eventually? I feel like that would be interesting.
Also, as for the girl/jaguar in my post as Sierra... Hey, not all of the Gifted with the Dai Li will be reluctant soldiers. I'm sure some of them were nasty people too. )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Joy's point of view
" You Ren " I say in a harsh and angry tone. As she, Talia and Finn walk into the cafeteria. Talia looks at me in shock seeing my facial expression and my harsh tone. This is very unlike me but Ren needs to know. I continue " Why is she even here? " I ask not really expecting an answer " She's a monster! She hurt and kidnaped so many innocent people to help some demented king! " I begin shouting much louder than I should. Ren just stands there with a look of shock, and angry but with a little bit of I deserve it look. I go on " You could have killed people and probably have, you... You took ...my sister, my twin, my family away from me and looked them up like animals!, why should we even let you a monster stay here? " I say. Talia finally decides to intervene calming me down. I decide it is best to leave the room and walk away. I don't want to attack her or hurt her just tell her how it feels.

I find Haven wishing to speak with her. I feel I should tell someone here about my family and what happened today.
Joy what are you doing her" she asks. " I... I just wanted to talk that's all about my family " I say. " Your family " she asks. Yesterday I just ended the conversation when asked about my family. I assumed they all thought I didn't have one. " I ... I have a sister " I say. " You do " she asks. " Yes and she well.... she captured by the Dai Li.... agent Ren to be exact " I say. Haven clinches her fist in angry. " Haven no stop!, it's okay " I say.
( I just added this it comes before Night's scene )

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 12-12-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great posts guys! Ooh! Ansell and Ren becoming close? How close exactly? Like "just friends" or "yeah, we're a couple"? I will hopefully post soon (maybe even tonight). Everyone is griping at Ren, so that means Tori has to.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Lol poor Ren now Tori is going to go after her. Who isn't going after Ren? However she deserves a to here a piece of our minds Hope that Joy wasn't too mean to Ren

I just want to say we are posting like crazy guys I can't keep up
Old 12-12-2014, 03:11 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Grace's point of view:

After settling down and reading the book I found out much more about Ren. Her real name wasn't Ren, it was L_ren. I couldn't make out what the other letter was. And a bunch of other stuff like her perfect attendance record and her amount of medals. A few hours later I was still looking over the book. Agent Pierre..gotta find her. Agent Polybott agent perry, agent Peterson.. Wait Agent Peterson? I stared at the information..
Alice Marie Peterson.. Born on the same day as me! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I quickly walked to the nearest friend. "Haven, Joy!" I said sobbing. I quickly handed them the book an pointed at the information about Alice. Shock spread across their faces.