PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old got new tablet, can't play in PH! help!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:19 AM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
got new tablet, can't play in PH! help!

I have a Samsung GalaxyTab 2 10.1 with Android Honeycomb. I have Flash for Android downloaded. I can log into the Hollow but then the screen turns to white with a triangle in a circle play icon. When I click it, it goes back to the PH loading screen (finding your fairy friends, etc.), I try to select a server but it seems like one is automatically selected, I'm back in PH but then I get the play triangle icon again. This sequence keeps happening. Has this happened to anyone? Can anyone offer a solution? I'm so sad.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:57 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
I don't know about the Galaxy Tab, but I found out I could only do PH when I am using wifi, not data-streaming, with my iPad. The flash only works on 4G, not 3G. Maybe you have a similar situation?

*Twink*
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Happy again

Thanks for the suggestion, Indigo. I am using wifi. I downloaded the Puffin web browser and can play! It's quite slow, not at all like on the laptop but it does in a pinch!! Now Lightningfleck doesn't have to starve if I'm away.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:30 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
I use "swifter" flash player with my iPad, not sure if there is an android version though. Glad Lightningfleck will get to fly!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
OMG! I was just about to ask a question concerning Pixie hollow and tablets! I just got a 4GB 7" MID Google Android 4.0 Capacitive Tablet PC WIFI 3G 1.5GHz DDR3 512MB in the mail a few minutes ago and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to play Pixie hollow on it. The thing is, the computers in my house are so old that they stopped being able to play Pixie hollow. Please help! I really hate having to go to the library and using there computers to get on Pixie hollow!

Edit:

OK, so I found out that I can get on the website. I just need to figure out if I can log in!

Edit 2:

I can log in! Yipee!

Edit 3:

Nvm. It doesn't seem to be loading

Last edited by glitter8pony; 02-13-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Glitter, maybe you need to update your flash player/browser. I'm not sure exactly how it would work on a google tablet, but I believe that there are some apps you can download to get a flash player update and thus, Pixie Hollow access.
For your computers, try going to this website and try to download a newer version of Flash. If that doesn't work, you might need to download a newer web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, or (a newer version of) Internet Explorer.
Let me know if any of these things helped/hindered!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I will try updating. But for my computer, I do use Chrome and Firefox. I've even had months of communication with the never council trying to figure out what was going on. Nothing helps.