PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Straw's Adventures!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
"rose they can't understand you...i don't think." rose continued to wail. "rose relax. i bet carl is on his way...but i think he's discovering his conscience or something. we just need to stall these..things."

back at carl

"look narrator, i dont want any trouble.." i don't want any trouble either. go save your friend. "don't tell me what to do!" i can if i want. i'm the narrator. "you know what, forget it. im not talking to you." good. go save your friend. "....ok...?" ha! you talked to me. "BE QUIET!" and carl went into the jungle. he used his tracking device. "straw never knew that i put a tracking device on her. it will be easy to find her! looks like i already did though." and carl found straw and rose! "um..yea...i just said that." leave me alone i can say what i want!

carl ran in the direction of where rose and straw were. he looked through the bushes and saw straw and rose tied up. "what the heck is straw doing?"

back at straw and rose

straw whispered. "rose i'm gonna distract them while you find a gadget that will get us out." straw then spoke louder. "you know theres no use for the fire, i heard it will rain today!" straw quickly looked up at the sky. "DARN!" the sky was clear and the sun was shining.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Oilmpics 2012
View OrangeBlossom100's Photo Album
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Design A Costume Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Spooky
OrangeBlossom100 is a wiz at Fairy TagOrangeBlossom100 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Rose was browsing through here pocket carefully. She nudged Straw "Nice, Rain?" she whispered. The midgets moved forward "WAIT!" Rose screamed, suddenly she started tickling Straw, the midgets paused and listened to Straw's insane laughing.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 

Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
under straw's breath straw let out a warning. "quit tickling me rose! or i'll take away mayshimmer and set her free!!"

suddenly out of nowhere carl jumped out!!!

"alright you alien..peoples...straw and rose are coming with me!" rose stopped tickling straw and straw said, "see rose i told you he would come here after he discovered his conscience!" carl lowered his lazer gun. "how did you know about that?" "um..lucky guess.." carl zapped the ropes and straw and rose were FREE!!! i think..

carl then said, "alright my work here is done." straw grabbed him, "hey you just GOT here!! the alien peoples aren't defeated yet!" "so.." straw facepalmed. "carl your just the worst at communicating." "yea i know..you always knew that." straw then thought of something. "carl i have an offer for you." "what is-" "IM TELLING YOU! alright..you join my team and work at my headquarters, i give you free meals and everything! i'm only asking a favor because....because...." carl grinned at this. "OOH YOUR FINALLY GONNA SAY IT!" "BECAUSE WE NEED YOUR HELP!"
Old 01-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Design A Costume Winner's Award 

Rose jumped up from the ground, and hugged Carl! "Yes! Protect us!" Rose said girlishly.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
straw tried to hide from laughing. then straw pulled out her bow and arrow gadget and aimed. "alright. WHO'S FIRST?" straw looked at the fire-man. "your first!" straw pulled an arrow and aimed it at him, however carl held straw from releasing her arrow. "carl, what's the big idea??" "don't aim it at him." "why not? tell me what's wrong with him before i release my arrow at him." "just don't aim at anybody." straw stood still. "alright. fine. what's YOUR idea of getting rid of people who are about to have you as their dinner?"
Old 01-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rose just stood there, staring at Carl, then Straw, Carl, then Straw, Carl- "MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE! I'M NOT BEING SERVED ANYTIME SOON! I'VE ACTUALLY GOT A LIFE!" Rose looked very frustrated.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"alright rose, what's YOUR idea of getting rid of people who are about to have you for dinner!" rose was silent and carl still hadn't come up with a plan. "then we are going with my plan." carl stopped straw from doing so. "WHAT NOW??" "don't use the bow and arrow." "fine. it's the bow and arrow or the exploder i have. which one do you choose?" straw waited for an answer. finally carl said, "the exploder." straw was surprised. "well then in that case fine." straw set the weapon to 1 minute. "better start running!" straw pressed the rocket button on her watch and the rocket came. "jump into the rocket!!" carl and rose jumped into the rocket. straw didnt jump in. "i forgot something! i'll be right back!"

Last edited by Maps; 02-01-2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: language
Old 01-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"DON'T BE STUPID! STRAW! HURRY!" Rose panicked, Carl was looking at her panicked expression "What? Stop that, I don't like boys that stare to much!" Rose reached over and slapped him. "Oww what was that for?!" "I Already told you! You should have taken the warning!"
Old 01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
straw ran back into the jungle/woods and saw there were still 30 seconds till the weapon exploded. "looks like going out for track was a good idea!" straw passed by the alien peoples and waved and ran. she looked at her watch. 20 seconds. "i need to hurry!!" she glanced at her watch. 10 seconds. straw saw where she wanted to get what she left and realized there were 5 seconds. straw picked up a black cloak and jumped off the cliff, landing in the rocket. the exploder reached 1 and there was an explosion. straw fell into the rocket and between breaths told rose, "go....to....headquarter.....now..." straw caught her breath and carl said, "what did you leave." "you mean what did YOU leave." "huh?" straw put the black cloak in his hand and smiled. "you left that." "you went all the way across this place, almost getting hurt to get my phantom cloak?" "well yea. you might need it one of these days. and i thought it would help us remember who you USED to be " straw took over the steering wheel for the rocket.

Last edited by Maps; 02-01-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: language
Old 01-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Pathetic.... Oh yeah Straw... there really is no more headquarters remember?"

Then they all laughed.

THE END
Old 01-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Bonus features

here are some bonus features as a thank you for the wonderful comments on this season

"BLOOPERS" (they aren't real bloopers):

bloopers from the un-expected:
rose: "carl? -drools-"

CUT! rose why are you drooling?

rose: "i can't help it! he smells like pizza!"

well no argue with that.

_____

straw: "well that was a waste of my time. IT DIDN'T DO-"

straw: "um theres suppose to be an explosion right?"

maitanence (sorry don't know how to spell that):
oh yea...

_____

blooper from case of the missing bee:

rose: "wait! this isn't mayshimmer!!! hey wait a second....straw you got the wrong bee this IS mayshimmer!"

straw: "give me 2 minutes to run down to the pet store."

Last edited by Maps; 02-01-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: language
Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase

XD nice Straw!
Those are from are little conversations!
Old 01-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
(i've got more )

Bloopers from The Haunted House:

straw: "i'm cold, i'm hungry! i'm going in!" -falls-
rose: "you didn't even get past the door!"
straw: "yea i know...let's go back to that truck and start over "

______

straw is hanging from the roof and looking through gadgets.

straw: "let's see..." -drops gadget- "um...i can't quite reach that can someone bring it to me?"

______

More bloopers from the un-expected.

rose is complaining about her hair and dress.

rose: "you ruined my...dress..?"
straw: "yea i seemed to have missed that. let me get a bucket of mud and dump it on your dress THEN it will be ruined!"

______

carl is reaching the pocketknife with his gadget. the little gadget backfires.

carl: "um....yea the gadget broke.."

CUT! yea we'll fix that.

______

carl is talking about a voice in his head.

carl: "ugh! what's that voice in my head?"
narrator: it's called thinking.
carl: "...your supposed to say it's my conscience..?"
narrator: yea i guess i skipped a line or i went to the next page. wait no....i'm reading an ad in the newspaper.
carl: "well i guess we're starting over."
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Oilmpics 2012
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Funny

You did a great job!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
BEHIND THE SCENES

straw: so yea yesterday this really funny thing happened...

we're rolling

straw: WAIT! your filming this??? aw heck no! cut that off!

this is great! keep doing what your doing right now

straw: i'm pulling the plug!

but..

*camera shuts off*

________

rose: aw mayshimmer you look so cute in your outfit!

we're rolling. who knew rose talked to animals?

rose: *jumps up* HEY! GO AWAY! i'm warning you!

hey can this camera go on high quality?

rose: THAT'S IT!

*throws camera*

(in the backround)

rose: that will teach YOU to not sneak up on me!

_______

carl: yea mendy. the cloak is too big.

mendy: oh let me adjust the size. in the meantime try this dress on so i can see what size you are.

we're rolling. this is great! carl's wearing a dress!

carl: aw no man turn it off!

no no this is HILARIOUS!

carl: i'll show you hilarious!

*breaks camera screen*

(in the backround)

carl: and THAT'S your warning!