PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Fairy Heroes: A Pixie Hollow Roleplay

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:52 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Post Fairy Heroes: A Pixie Hollow Roleplay

Fairy Heroes

This is a roleplay that is plotted in Pixie Hollow, it is about several new fairies coming to Never Land in a very dark time. All of Never Land is at risk. A darkness is spreading. These fairies bring hope to Pixie Hollow. Together- could these fairies use their powers to save Never Land- and all of the world?

Talent Choices-
Okay I would like to specify talents you can use.
Light- - Controls light and can light you're way.
Water- - Controls water and helps fish.
Animal- - Talks, comforts, and plays with animals. Also can tell them to back off.
Tinker- - Great at making and fixing things. Especially when you need to make some armor out trying to get the darkness.
Garden- - Gardens very good and always looks their best.
Fast Flying- : - Fairy that flies very fast.
Healing- - Heals and also knows plants that can be used as medicine.
Star Gazer Talent- - Have a good sense of direction and love the sky.
Followers- - Fairies that contribute to the darkness. They also set out traps to save them some time to destroy Never Land.

Rules:
All PHF rules apply.
Only two three heroes per person and unlimited Followers.
You aren't super-duper powerful so don't be ruling da world and lead the whole group and all that.
Anything out of the roleplay put in ( and, )
Have Fun!

Sign-ups Sheet:
Name: (What's their name?
Talent: (What talent Fairy/Sparrowman is
Personality: (What does he/she like, act like, etc)
Description: (What does he/she look like?)
Other: (Anything else you want to add?)

The Legend
One day in Never Land will be the day of the beginning. The beginning of the Dark Times. Never Land's days will come to a closing. This will happen. Unless- Unless the most powerful fairies and sparrowmen have the courage to step up to the leaders of the darkness, Fade, a girl who is a fairy with butterfly wings, and Willo, a boy who is a sparrowman with ladybug wings. Willo and Fade protect their main power source in the wilderness, the Black Monarch,who can't live without her wings. Will the heroes get to the leaders of the darkness, and clip the Monarch's wings?

Made Characters:

Name: Clover
Talent: Fast-Flying
Personality: Jokes a lot but can be very serious. Loves nature and going outside to fly around. Is always happy and adorable.
Description: Blonde hair and sea-green highlights. Wears a green top and purple skirt. Also has a clover in hair. And wears green boots with purple trim.
Other: N/A

Name: Wilfre
Talent: Follower
Personality: Pretty mean and rude to people. Never really comes out of the shadows and likes darkness and ruining things for others. Also likes talking all cool, and acts like he doesn't care.
Description: Has light black hair and wears a dull blue jacket with a grey t-shirt under a unbuttoned plaid shirt and jeans. Doesn't have wings, but is fairy sized and dresses like a human. Also half of his face is faded to darkness.
Other: Has a little house is the wilderness.

Name: Frilla-Ann
Talent: Garden
Personality: Frilla is girly but very tough. She loves pink, flowers, and adventuring. She is the newest garden talent in the Hollow and is up for anything you put her too.
Description: Has curly, short red hair and lots of freckles. Has dull orange eyes and wears a pink top with a green leaf jacket over it and a pink feather skirt and green boots up to her knees.
Other: Prefers to be called Ann or Annie.

Name: Raven Cloudsky
Talent: Tinker
Personality: Very "flitterific" and loves being outdoors. Also great at making things out of wires and metal.
Description: Has silky caramel brown hair and wears all green (light green dark green, dull green, you name it.)
Other: Has a small crush on Clover.

Name: Daphne Rosefinch (but everyone just calls her Daphne.)
Talent: Healing
Personality: Rational and kind, but she often tells fibs/acts dishonest.
Description: Daphne has olive skin, brown hair, and yellow-copper eyes. She usually wears a short, sleeveless daffodil yellow dress and olive green petal shoes.
Other: She is not agile at all; her strength comes more in endurance (being able to last/continue doing something difficult for a long time.)

Name:Stargazer ( star for short! )
talent: star gazer talent :P
Personality: strong, very kind, always curios, a little odd, always enjoys the nature around her ( exspecially the lunar flowers )
description: waist length snow white hair, intense gray eyes, pale skin ( but not like really pale xD ) she usaully wears a knee length whitr, strapless dress. It's simple, but very pretty. she wears the dress with gold colored gladiator stlye sandel that goes up to her knees.
Other: She loves to spending most of her days in star meadow, where you can always see the stars, and stare at them. Thats wear you'll usually find her.

Name: Wendy
Talent: follower (Muahahahaha!)
Personality: She used to be a shy and kind girl but everyone was always making fun of her for a bunch of random reasons so she left the hollow and became one of the most dangerous followers in never land.
Description: long wavy black hair, sapphire blue eyes, always wears black to avoid being seen.
Other:

Name: Twinkle Moonlight
Talent: light
Personality: caring, friendly, outgoing
Description: chestnut hair in pigtails, green eyes
Other: She used to be best friends with Wendy before she became a follower

Name: River
Talent: Water
Personality: Kind, Bubbly and friendly Fairy and loves the water and everything in it.
Description: Long, blonde, wavy hair, kind of short :P , forget-me-not blue eyes and loves to wear colorful clothes.
Other: Has a ladybird animal friend called Teddy, spends a lot of time by water..

Name: Dawn
Talent: Animal
Personality: Adventurous, kind, outgoing, friendly, brave
Description: short bright red hair with orange highlights, emerald green eyes
Other: she has a pet hummingbird named Tiger

P.S. I would like all of the talents above to have at least one fairy or sparrowman.

Last edited by kass101; 01-31-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:53 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Name: Daphne Rosefinch (but everyone just calls her Daphne.)
Talent: Healing
Personality: Rational and kind, but she often tells fibs/acts dishonest.
Description: Daphne has olive skin, brown hair, and yellow-copper eyes. She usually wears a short, sleeveless daffodil yellow dress and olive green petal shoes.
Other: She is not agile at all; her strength comes more in endurance (being able to last/continue doing something difficult for a long time.)
Old 01-20-2012, 05:28 AM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Ooohh sounds fun!!

Name:Stargazer ( star for short! )
talent: star gazer talent :P
Personality: strong, very kind, always curios, a little odd, always enjoys the nature around her ( exspecially the lunar flowers )
description: waist length snow white hair, intense gray eyes, pale skin ( but not like really pale xD ) she usaully wears a knee length whitr, strapless dress. It's simple, but very pretty. she wears the dress with gold colored gladiator stlye sandel that goes up to her knees.

Other: She loves to spen most of her days in star meadow, where you can always see the stars, and stare at them. Thats wear you'll usually find her.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Name: Wendy
Talent: follower (Muahahahaha!)
Personality: She used to be a shy and kind girl but everyone was always making fun of her for a bunch of random reasons so she left the hollow and became one of the most dangerous followers in never land.
Description: long wavy black hair, sapphire blue eyes, always wears black to avoid being seen.
Other: (Anything else you want to add?)
Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Name: Twinkle Moonlight
Talent: light
Personality: caring, friendly, outgoing
Description: chestnut hair in pigtails, green eyes
Other: She used to be best friends with Wendy before she became a follower
Old 01-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Is getting a pony!! : D
View CatLoverFromMars's Photo Album
CatLoverFromMars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Musical
CatLoverFromMars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Name: River
Talent: Water
Personality: Kind, Bubbly and friendly Fairy and loves the water and everything in it.
Description: Long, blonde, wavy hair, kind of short :P , forget-me-not blue eyes and loves to wear colourful clothes.
Other: Has a ladybird animal friend called Teddy, spends alot of time by water..
Old 01-21-2012, 05:12 PM
just vibing
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
1 Garden, 1 Animal, and 1 Tinker, then the roleplay will start.

And don't be afraid to make a sparrowman.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

OK! I just feel like making several fairies so if I get writers block with one fairy then I can always write for a different one! Hope thats OK!
Name: Dawn
Talent: Animal
Personality: Adventurous, kind, outgoing, friendly, brave
Description: short bright red hair with orange highlights, emerald green eyes
Other: she has a pet hummingbird named Tiger
Old 01-21-2012, 06:27 PM
just vibing
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase

^
Yeah that is okay Glitter! That happens to everyone sometimes.

EDIT: One tinker talent and any others, then the roleplay is starting, so hurry if you want to make some(That come in the beginning)!

Last edited by kass101; 01-21-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Name: Rosy Ivyvine
Talent: Garden
Personality: Shy and kind
Description: long wavy blond hair with light pink highlights, brown eyes
Other: Not many people have seen Rosy's garden because it is inside but those who do see it say it is the most beautiful garden in pixie hollow

Twinkle was sitting in a field watching the clouds when a small dark cloud started to form. But Twinkle didn't care she just used her magic to brighten the sky again. But it came back and that was when she started to worry.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:06 PM
just vibing
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Clover & Raven

"Clove!" Raven called into Clover's home.
Great what now, I am sleeping... Clover thought.
"CLOVER!!!" Raven yelled again.
"What Raven?" Clover yelled from her bed as she put some shoes on.
"You gotta see this!" Raven yelled.
This had to be bad, since Raven did a lot of screaming.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

Stargazer

I was up extra early, to see the stars of course. But suddenly there was screaming, and something must've been going on. I got up and flew, as fast as possible to havendish square. It was getting dark, like the sun was desolving. I looked around and i felt in a panick.
"Whats going on!!" I yelled, but no one seemed to hear me.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A minute later Twinkle heard a loud yell coming from the other side of the stream. It was Raven! " What happened Raven!?" Cried Twinkle both confused and scared at the same time.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Stargazer

I was walking when i accidentily bumped into a fairy and fell.
"Oh, i am so sorry!" i said. i was scared, but i tried not scream.

( thats you glitter xD )
Old 01-23-2012, 04:51 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

When rushing over to see Raven Twinkle bumped into another fairy. "Aw! Please don't hurt me!" She cried. "Twinkle looked up to find Stargazer looking very confused. "Oh! Its just you! Sorry about that!" Twinkle apologized.