PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Gem Juggle tips :)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Founding Fairy
View Hope Mistytwinkle's Photo Album
Hope Mistytwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Inspired
Hope Mistytwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Awesome! Many thanks for the tips. A lot to remember all at once, will put them into practise next time I play...
Old 08-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
View vanillabug's Photo Album
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Charming
vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I thought I was a pretty good gem juggler until I looked at the scores on the leaderboard! Wow! Those are impressive! I believe the high score is somewhere around 236,000. I usually score around 180,000. What am I missing? How do you achieve those kind of high scores? I've read all the helpful hints and I think I get the bonus almost every level. I might miss a couple. Any suggestions and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Siggy by the ever so talented Twilight!
Old 08-23-2012, 02:35 AM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
236,000 points?!?!!?!? - faints -

My highest is barely 50,000 something!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:34 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oh my I just checked the low score on Gen Juggle it is now...ok wait for it....
204,260 points. I mean why do fairies play, you do not get the trophy unless
you play starting tomorrow, correct?

Oh boy, I will try my best. If not reset here I come!

~Twi
Old 08-29-2012, 10:55 PM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm not sure if this is a tip, but the other day I found out I could drag the gem accross to the one I want to switch it with. Until now I always clicked on one, then the other, but I find this "new" way works much better for me!

Good luck to all the fairies who will try to get the trophy starting tomorrow, I'm quite good at this game but I've never got close to 200 000 points!
Old 09-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Animal Talent
View Jellyblossom's Photo Album
Jellyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Make A Wish Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Dreamy
Jellyblossom is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ah, the high scores are already so high! I thought I was good at this game, I can get all the gems in time at every level, but still my high score is 'only' 19.8k How do fairies get such high scores, is there a trick I'm missing?
Old 09-02-2012, 03:25 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Some things I use/do to get my score higher....

I try to focus on the lower gem bunches, because I enjoy the cascade that is often caused by them.

As Twilight mentioned on another thread, when the level starts requesting a certain color gem(s) I try to find the other matches first. Be mindful of the time clock though or you will miss the bonus. (I don't use this trick on level 28 because those purple gems don't seem to like me.)

Once you start getting these I have found that if I don't use them right away and try to get 2 or more to use on the same match you get more points. Just make sure that you don't try to save them and then accidentally get all the gems you need and not use it.

If there is a mining hat I try to use a pick ax or a arrow to get rid of them rather than use them as you still get the points but don't have to worry about them accidentally removing one of the other bonus items.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Gratefully Deadicated
View Elektra=^..^='s Photo Album
Elektra=^..^='s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Klingon Award 2012 Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Purrfect
Elektra=^..^= is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi all,

I have a few different tips.
1. use Blooming Cliffs server--- I get my best scores there.
2. meet these goals
a. 4000 plus by lvl 1
b. 8000 plus by lvl 2
c. 20,000 plus by level 5
d. 90,000 plus by lvl 20
if you haven't met these goals---quit and start over.
3. after lvl 20 make a few ''extra'' matches, but I have found that the time
bonus out scores the ''extra'' matches and will easily put you over
200,000 by level 49.
4. use the bonus gems as much and as quickly as you can. The bulk by
level 9.
5. use single and double arrows to take out rocks, frozen gems and
other specialty items as many as you can in only one move.
6. try your best to NOT take 3 of a kind. It is only worth 15 points
and it puts you three closer to finishing. Best to take six gems or
better, at all times, if possible.

These tips have helped me. Scarlet Sunjewels' best score is 217,***

p.s. Best of luck to all who will try for the trophy.