PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old A Pirate and Mermaid RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sounds like a plan.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:48 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Alexa do you want to write their first interaction? I'll write it if you don't, but if you do you can go ahead.

We still need to see if Pearl can make it back to the ship and pass the test.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sorry I'm taking so long! I'll have it up by tomorrow, hopefully.
Great post, Alexa.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:53 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I can write it if you're fine with it, Lemony.

Thank you, Glory.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:10 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Sure go ahead. I'll probably just do a short on Marie's personality. And start coming up with the mermaids leader, and how the mermaids get assigned to watch over the magical treasures.

Marie's point of view
I saw Ava approaching the deck of the Savage Storm followed by a girl trying to dress as a pirate looks like we'll be having some fun tonight. "Welcome back first mate Ava" I say trying to contain the chuckles of what is about to happen. "Go and get the Captain tell him we just found our navigator" she says. I hurry on off to go and find the captain. I walk down deck to where his office id and knock upon his door. He opens the door and looks at me. "We have found our new navigator Captain". I say. "Get me thee bucket, while I fetch thee crew" he replies with that pirate voice of his. I nod and walk down to the to the ships kitchen and look at Marshall, currently our only ships cook. "Bring me Mr. Pincher, he's going to be needing for our new navigator" I tell him nodding my head to where he is kept. I reach out and see a carton of eggs, grabbing them. Marshall will be happy he loves to bake eggs. And tonight he gets to as it is a special occasion. I grab the eggs in my hand and see Marshall has brought our friend Mr. Pincher. This poor little girl has no idea what's in store for her. When she sees this lobsters she'll run all the way out of here.

( Sorry that it's short )

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 05-27-2015 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Nice post, Lemony.

After some pretty difficult maneuvering, I managed to get the little boat back on course back towards the island. It was more of a challenge than I'd expected. The pirates had done a good job of making so many twists and turns that I was actually quite confused for some time.
I smiled to myself as I watched the pirate ship looming up in the distance. Success!

When I was lifting up my binoculars to scan my surroundings, however, I froze. A small spot on the horizon, but approaching fast. It was, I realized, another ship. Looking closely, I saw the Jolly Roger flag flapping at the top of the ship's mast.
Another pirate ship.

I quickly rowed my way back to the dock, then calmly walked back aboard the Savage Storm.

"I'm back," I announced grandly. I smiled in triumph. "Oh, and as my first act as a member of your crew, I would like to let you know that another pirate ship is approaching from the west."

(Sorry it's short. I really don't know anything about navigation, so I tried to be vague. )
Old 06-09-2015, 02:36 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Marie's point of view
"Well, well I never thought someone like you could do it". I say looking at our newest member. Oh my Ava won't be pleased. Ava didn't think much of Pearl she doesn't take kindly to those who are preppy and sweet. "I'll try to ignore that, since we will be working on a ship together" Pearl replies with a bit of sass. Hmm maybe there's hope for her our upon the high seas. "Another pirate ship" I declare speculating whose it might be I try to read out the writing on side of the ship but it appears to be in a foreign language maybe Russian. "It's in Russian" I say as I grab the binoculars out of Pearls. "Inform the Captain immediately, he needs to know of this now!" I bark out at another crew member. "What's you're job on the ship"? Pearls ask. "Me I'm a fighter skilled with the sword, I've been training for years, but now is certainly not the time to get to know people and make friends. We may be going to war with an enemy ship" I say staring insensately at the foreign ship as me and Miss Merrick walk up to it. Why once when I first started out on the Savage Storm, me and the crew stationed once at a dock, a ship from Russia was there it got pretty ugly I don't ever want to speak of what they did to me.

Sorry it's short. I'm thinking we should start introducing the mermaids to each other. And add in the leader who assigns the mermaids to watch the island. I'm gonna eventually tell the story why Marie is so upset about seeing a ship from Russia into her backstory later. Also the next test from any new crew members will be changed a little bit

So I decided to add some things to make the story rolling again.
It's hard to write something from mermaids perspectives.

And the mermaid I added in there was Marina.

Shelly
I'm swimming around faster than a dolphin looking to find some shells to add to my collection and decorate the Center which is like a city hall or palace for mer people. The people there will love the new shells I found for them. Sometimes they need to lighten up a bit and have some fun. I was asked to help beautify the Center. I pick up a big bright red shell looks like it could have belonged to a little hermit crab he must have moved out of his shell once he got bigger. I pick it up in my hand turning it over inspecting it to make sure no creature scratched the shell, yep perfect I always have an eye for shells. Suddenly out the corner of eye my eye I see a mermaid with purple tail and blonde hair. "Excuse me can you help us there's a ship heading right for the island?" She says, her tone is serious. I'm slightly tempted to joke around with her, but she may be serious. "I might be able to help I can freeze things" I say. "Well can you help us please I don't want to hurt them" she says. "Fine, I could try but first does this shell to with my hair? I've been thinking I might need a new look blue looks very nice in me but maybe a yellow flower?" I ask holding up a small blue shell laughing. "This is no time for jokes if that ship gets closer to the island they could unlock all of are secrets" she says the last part looking deep into my eyes emphasizing her seriousness. "My singing didn't work on the ship and we don't what to do" she says. "Alright alright cool down" I say as I go with her swimming toward the where the other mer people have gathered.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:53 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent

Natalia and I leave our anchored ship and walk onto the docks. We calmly head towards the ship that is anchored in front of ours. Natalia leans over to me and whispers-

"Что же делать если экипаж является враждебной?"
(What do we do if the crew is hostile?) Natalia asks
"Я думаю, что вы знаете что делать."
(I think you know what we do.) I tell her

Natalia smirks knowing what I mean by that. We finally arrive at the ship and, without anyone asking, walk aboard it. We are soon stopped by two pirates who are pointing swords at us. I don't even flinch. I've been in many situations like this and have almost always left without a scratch.

"Good morning, gentlemen." I say
"And who might you be?" A woman with brunette hair and eyes asks
"I am Captain Nadia of the SS Mstislav. And who might you be?"
"That is none of your concern, Miz Nadia." A man with a gruff voice says

The group of pirates part to make way for a man in a long black coat with a black beard and hair, with strands of gray coming in. His eyes being are menacing, yet tired looking. That doesn't stop him from staring at me with caution and a bit of anger.

"And you are?" I ask
"I am the Captain." He says
"I can see that, but I am wanting your name." I tell him calmly
"I don't think you need to know my name yet, mam."
"There is no need to call me "mam", Captain. I am a pirate captain just like you."
"Are you friend or foe?" He asks out of the blue
"Well, what a coincidence. I was coming over here to ask you the same question. But, since you're the first to ask, I will answer you and my answer is it depends." I say
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean exactly what I said. It depends. At the moment, I would consider myself your friend since everyone is still alive."

The Captain's eyes widen slightly. He clears his throat and motions for his crew to put down their weapons.

"I suppose you have a point, Miz-"
"That's "Captain" you." I correct him
He frowns slightly "Captain Nadia. Now, if you'd like to talk, follow me to my quarters."

I follow the Captain to his quarters, but not before telling Natalia-

"Убедитесь, что в игру красивый с другим ... и не бороться с без крайней необходимости."
(Make sure to play nice with the others... and don't fight unless absolutely necessary.)

She frowns but nods her head. I then head off the Captain's quarters to have a little chat with him.

As I stare into my crystal ball, I watch as the mermaids of Zuzela are swimming happily around, smiling big, singing and dancing...

"What a wonderful scene to destroy." I say sweetly, smiling mischievously

A/N Sorry for posting this so late. I've been neglecting my writing. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, er... should I call it a chapter? My friend says you don't call these "chapters" in roleplays... oh well. I'm callin them that anyway. *ahem* I didn't what the Captain of the Savage Storm's name was so, I guess he can tell Nadia his name when they're talking. I will post for Natalia soon.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 06-20-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-20-2015, 05:12 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great posts guys!
Alexa! Welcome back. Eh, technically they're not chapters, but I doubt anyone minds what you call them.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
For the pirate captain I was thinking his name could be Anton or Hector. Is Lorelei on the pirates side or is she just an enemy of everyone?
Old 06-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Lorelei is an enemy to all and I like the name Anton.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Alright let's try and map out an idea of what we want to happen.

The Captain meets with Nadia and Natalia
They decide to join
They are given the test although we may change it up a bit this time -evil smile-
Shelly and Mariana try and steer the ship away
The mermaid queen gives the assignments to watch the island

This is just and idea of the events that should happen feel free to edit or change things. I just want to make a sketch of where the story might go.

And we only have a few mer people so you guys can make some more if you want or make background mer people who are controlled by everyone, since it seems like there are more pirates then mer people. Nikolai still also needs to be tested.

Marshall the cheif, Captain, Zora, Nikolai, Ava, Marie, Pearl, Nadia, Natalia it just seems like the pirates out number the mer people.

So let me know what you think

I'm adding to an old note
I think the island should have a magical treasure that is capable of giving humans powers like the mermaids since I wanted Marie the pirate to become a mermaid. Along with great treasures of gold and the mer people must go and protect these treasures when the Savage Storm comes onto the island.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:55 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
That all sounds great, Lemony! I will try to post soon. I've been neglecting all my writing lately.