PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:15 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hey guys I'm back!
Alexa, I think Zeo looks fine. You don't have to use the sites Liri and I suggested.
Anyway, I'll go back and read the posts when I have a bit more time. Did I miss anything major?
Old 06-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Hey guys I'm back!
Alexa, I think Zeo looks fine. You don't have to use the sites Liri and I suggested.
Anyway, I'll go back and read the posts when I have a bit more time. Did I miss anything major?
Not really. We left off where it was afterschool and we were going to get ready for the field trip.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
When music notes are next to a something it means that, that person/thing is singing.

Zeolite

After I ate dinner, I went to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. After at least an hour of trying to go to bed, I got up, put on hoodie with a tank top under it, some skinny jeans and my Converse. I then went outside for a walk. It was a beautiful night. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and you could see all the stars, plus there was a full moon. After a while of walking, I came upon a bridge with a perfect view of the moon and stars. I decided to stop there and sit down. But I didn't want to sit on the ground because then I would loose sight of the moon, so I sat on the edge of the bridge. At that moment I started to think about the upcoming fair.

Why do we have to go to Tintagel? We couldn't go to a museum or some place where I most likely won't break down in tears. I sigh.

I then start to think over all the dreams I've been having.

I wonder why they have all been Medieval?

Then I realized something.

Wait a minute. My dreams. They've all had a recurring theme. Me in a medieval setting, either being or being with a knight and...

"Death..." I say softly to myself, frowning

Strange... why has this been happening to me? Maybe this is all a sign. Maybe all these dreams are foreshadowing something that will happen in the future? Maybe... oh, stop Zeo. There you go thinking about things that are NOT bound to happen. When will you ever learn.

As I looked upon the water below me. I thought it seemed too still so I grabbed a pebel and through it into the lake. Then a crazy thing happened. The ripples that the pebel made seemed to have formed a shape... a face! And that face seemed all too familiar.

I gasp "You!"

The ripples faded away but I was still left in shock. A couple seconds later I finally came back to my senses and told myself that I didn't see anything. That what I saw was a figment of my imagination. But still, part of me wanted to believe that, that face, that person would come back. That SHE would come back and I wouldn't have the nightmares I've been having before I began to have my Medieval dreams. I sigh.

I need to go somewhere else. I can't stay on this bridge anymore.

As I walk away towards no place in particular, I begin to sing a song. Music in general always keeps me calm, but this song in particular had a way of bringing me a sense of peace that no other song is capable of doing.

Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left it's seeds while a was sleeping. And the vision, that was planted in my brain, still remains. Within the sound, of silence. In restless dreams I walked alone. Narrow streets of cobblestone. 'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp. When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light. That split the night. And touched the sound of silence... (A/N from 2016: I erased the end of the song because I had to edit the lyrics, so, I added three periods to signify that there was still more.)

Right as I finish the song, I end up at the top of this hill. I feel so close to the sky here. I stand here for a few minutes, closing my eyes and enjoying the cool breeze. Then I turn and walk back home.

Author's Note: The song Zeo sang is a real song. It is called "Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkle. It is a beautiful song. You should check it out, if you want to. What did you guys think of this chapter?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Editing and erasing
Old 06-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post

Author's Note: The song Zeo sang is a real song. It is called "Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkle. It is a beautiful song. You should check it out, if you want to. What did you guys think of this chapter?

Great!

I was packing my lunch for the trip, which was only a few hours away. I was going to decide on an outfit and a hairstyle for the field trip after I finished packing lunch, and then go to sleep. No, maybe I should go for a walk. I thought to myself. It did seem like a nice night.

I put my sneakers on and opened the door. I just loved seeing the stars! It was a very clear night, a perfect night to go out for a walk. I walked for a while, and the in a park I climbed a tree and looked at the moon and stars some more. I had forgot that I had kept a notebook in my shirt pocket, and I pulled it out.
It's a few hours until the field trip, and I'm looking up at the stars. I absolutley love stars! I wrote.

I finally decided to go home. I was elated, so I ran home excitedly. When I was near home when I saw a girl in a sweatshirt pass by. She didn't notice me, and she was walking pretty fast anyway, so I decided not to ask about her name. I kept running excitedly.

When I got home, I braided my hair and chose a black and white shirt and a purple skirt to wear. There was still time before I needed to go, so I decided to read a book.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sweet chapter, Rainbowswirls! And thanks for including me (that was cool!)
Old 06-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Sweet chapter, Rainbowswirls! And thanks for including me (that was cool!)
Thanks, Alexa!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I'm sorry, I've been crazy busy the past week, but I promise I will post as soon as I can! Hopefully sometime tonight.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:06 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
So sorry I haven't been posting at all.

That night, I toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because of the excitement of the next day. Finally, I give up, crawling out of bed and going straight for the medieval book I'd left open on my bedside table.
I creep back under the covers with my flashlight, flicking it on. I flip through the pages, pouring over the pictures of imposing stone castles and majestic palaces. Knights in shining armor, swords drawn, banners flying. I sigh. My fingers curl around my fencing foil, which looks so flimsy and pathetic next to those blades.
Before I know it, my eyelids are growing heavy... The book and flashlight slip from my hands and falls to the floor...

My golden hair flies out behind me as I streak through the forest. My stallion and I move as one, his hooves barely seemed to be touching the ground. I laugh, a fierce, wild sound. So this is what it feels like to be free...
In the back of my mind, I'm wondering... Is that dark knight going to show up again, like he did in so many of the others?
With a start, I realize. I'm thinking about this like it's a dream. Unlike all the others, I know that it's a dream, and I'm aware of what's happening...

That has never happened before.
"Auralia Sheridan."
I spin around at the sound of the voice. "Who's there?" I demand.
It's not the voice of the dark knight, which is low and gravelly, with a cold edge of cruelty. It's a deep, rich and booming sound, and I feel almost as if I know the speaker...
"It is almost time, Auralia... You must..."
I stop by the edge of a lake, walking down to the water's edge. My skirts swish around my ankles. Somehow, the voice seems to be coming from the deep within the lake itself.
I glance down at my own reflection, jerking back in surprise. Golden curls frame my face, held back by a silver band. I wear a gown of deep aqua blue, floor length and rippling around my ankles. A sword is strapped to the belt at my waist - an actual sword, like the medieval ones in my dream.
I've never seen my own face before in one of these dreams. I look strong, confident, fierce... Familiar, yet unrecognizable.
"What are you talking about?" I unsheathe my blade and hold it out in front of me warily. "And how do you know my name?"
"Be ready. He is waiting for you... And tomorrow, it all begins. It is time for the Knights to return home."
It's like a shroud of mist fades away from the hidden shore across the calm waters of the lake, and I gasp as an enormous, imposing castle appears out of the fog. Not just any castle... It somehow looks familiar to me, but I can't place it.
"Welcome home, Lady Auralia."

I wake with a gasp. I know... I know I've seen that castle before. But where?
I snatch up the medieval book from where it'd fallen on the ground. I flip through the pages furiously, finally stopping at a picture of the exact same castle and lake I saw in my dream. I gasp when I read the caption.
The legendary castle of King Arthur.
Not caring about the late hour, I immediately snatch up my phone.
Oh my gosh Shae... U will NOT believe what just happened.

(Is this okay? I wanted a really significant dream for the day before the medieval trip, but I'm not sure this is allowed...)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I love it Night! I will post soon with Shae's response!
Old 06-10-2014, 02:58 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
OVER 100 POSTS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Nightwish, your chapter was amazing! I totally allow that. If anyone else needs to post a chapter BEFORE the field trip/next day, I recommend doing it soon, because we already have, like, 3 chapters revolving around the night before the field trip and it seems like everyone is going to make a chapter like that. I want everyone to be done with the night-before-the-field-trip chapter before we move onto the actual field trip. No rush, though (I know I sound like I'm rushing you, but I understand if you're busy and you can't post right away). Flitterific job everyone! I am impressed with all you (not that I thought you guys were bad, I just enjoy your writing).

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

That night, I toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because of the excitement of the next day. Finally, I give up, and I sit down in my window seat, looking out at the night. I watch the branches of our trees waving gently in the wind, and I look up to gaze at the full moon. My eyes finally glaze over, and I slowly drop into slumber.

I am galloping freely on my black stallion, chasing the wind that blows my auburn hair. I grin, and urge my stallion faster, racing through the forest.
In some part of my mind I dimly wonder if that dark knight going to show up again, like he did in so many of my other dreams.
Then I realize suddenly that I am aware that I am dreaming. I know I am dreaming, and I am able to think and control myself. That's new.

"Shaelyn Maverick."
It's not the voice of the dark knight, which is low and gravelly, with a cold edge of cruelty. It's a deep, rich and booming sound, and I feel almost as if I know the speaker...
"It is almost time, Shaelyn... You must..."
I stop by the edge of a lake, walking down to the water's edge. My skirts swish around my ankles. Somehow, the voice seems to be coming from the deep within the lake itself.
I glance down at my own reflection, jerking back in surprise. Auburn waves frame my face, held back by a silver band, contained by a small braid on one side. I wear a gown of deep forest green, floor length and rippling around my ankles, and a gleaming pendant rests upon my throat. A sword is strapped to the belt at my waist - an actual sword, like the medieval ones in my dream.
I've never seen my own face before in one of these dreams. I look strong, confident, fierce... Familiar, yet very different.
"What are you talking about?" I unsheathe my blade and hold it out in front of me warily. "And how do you know my name?"
"Be ready. He is waiting for you... And tomorrow, it all begins. It is time for the Knights to return home."
It's like a shroud of mist fades away from the hidden shore across the calm waters of the lake, and I gasp as an enormous, imposing castle appears out of the fog. Not just any castle... It somehow looks familiar to me, but I can't place it.
"Welcome home, Lady Shaelyn."

I wake with a gasp. I know... I know I've seen that castle before. But where?
I leap up and run to my bookcase, pulling out my medieval one. I flip through the pages furiously, finally stopping at a picture of the exact same castle and lake I saw in my dream. I gasp when I read the caption.
Not caring about the late hour, I immediately snatch up my phone, and see that I am not alone at this time.

Oh my gosh Shae... U will NOT believe what just happened. I read.

Boy have I got news for you too Aura. Meet at the statue in five? I reply.

Definitely. Comes her response.

I throw on some warmer clothes and tiptoe down the hall, careful not to wake my parents. I ease open the front door and lock it again behind me. I then run to the statue, and Aura arrives at the same time I do.
"I just had the craziest dream!" We both cry out at the same time.
"Really?"
"You did too?"
"Yeah, what was yours about?"
"I was riding through a forest, and then someone began talking to me..." Aura begins.
"Did he know your name? Did you see a castle, King Arthur's castle?" I cut in.
"Yes! Oh my gosh! Did we have the same dream? I was aware during the whole thing too."
"No way! So was I! And I saw myself."
"Me too! This is seriously weird. What do you think he meant?" Aura asks.
"I'm not sure. 'It's time for the Knights to return home.'" I quote.
"Are we... is he saying we are the knights? The knights from where?"
"I think... he means King Arthur's knights... the Knights of Camelot." I whisper, wide eyed, "He showed us the castle after all..."
"Wow. Do you think this could be real?" She asks.
"I have no idea," I reply, "But real or not, he said it all begins tomorrow."

I walk through a forest alone, at peace. Everything is calm and quiet.
In some part of my mind I dimly wonder if that dark man going to show up again, like he did in so many of my other dreams.
Then I realize suddenly that I am aware that I am dreaming. I know I am dreaming, and I am able to think and control myself. That's new.

"Conroy Eopia."
It's not the voice of the dark man, which is low and gravelly, with a cold edge of cruelty. It's a deep, rich and booming sound, and I feel almost as if I know the speaker...
"It is almost time, Conroy... You must..."
I stop by the edge of a lake, walking down to the water's edge. My robe swishes around my ankles. Somehow, the voice seems to be coming from the deep within the lake itself.
I glance down at my own reflection, jerking back in surprise. My face was nearly the same, but my black hair was slightly longer. I wear a blue robe with a red sash, floor length, and a deep blue cape sits on my shoulders. A tall white staff rests in my hand, glowing slightly.
I've never seen my own face before in one of these dreams. I look strong, confident, fierce... Familiar, but not quite the same.
"What are you talking about?" I grip my staff and hold it out in front of me warily. "And how do you know my name?"
"Be ready. He is waiting for you... And tomorrow, it all begins. It is time for the Knights, and the Immortal One, to return home."
"Welcome home, Emrys."

I wake with a gasp. Emrys? Why did he call me that? He knows my name is Conroy... somehow.... Then I remember the castle. I know I've seen that castle before. But where?
I grab my medieval book from under my bed, and I flip through the pages furiously, finally stopping at a picture of the exact same castle and lake I saw in my dream. I gasp when I read the caption.

This is just too strange.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 09-25-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:51 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay, I was the 100th poster.
Aw, thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
Alexa, how dare you automatically assume we're all incompetent role players?! It's okay, Alexa, I know what you mean. Your posts are great too.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Yay, I was the 100th poster.
Aw, thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
Alexa, how dare you automatically assume we're all incompetent role players?! It's okay, Alexa, I know what you mean. Your posts are great too.
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything! I can delete/edit that post if you want me too?
Old 06-11-2014, 02:00 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Um, actually, that was a joke. I'm sorry.
For future reference, whenever there's something crossed out in my post, I'm not being serious about it. I apologize if that was mean or confused you.
A good friend of mine kind of got me into the habit...

What I actually wanted to say was thank you, I'm glad you liked my post. I think your chapters are great too!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Um, actually, that was a joke. I'm sorry.
For future reference, whenever there's something crossed out in my post, I'm not being serious about it. I apologize if that was mean or confused you.
A good friend of mine kind of got me into the habit...

What I actually wanted to say was thank you, I'm glad you liked my post. I think your chapters are great too!
Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were joking! Since now I know you were joking, it doesn't come across mean or anything. Thanks for liking my chapters!

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 04:05 AM.