PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Life in Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Silver:

The next day, I turned on my PV to see who is performing in the show next week. I watched as Tabby spoke the names of some of the performers including the water and light shows. Butterflies flew in my stomach as Tabby got lower and lower in the list. Then finally, she got to the last group in the list. "The last fairies on the list who still has a shot at the million diamonds is............Silver, Snowflake and Marigold!" I was so exited when I heard our names that I jumped on my bed! I flew off as fast as a dragonfly to tell my sisters.

Snowflake:
"That's flitterific!" I exclaimed as Silver told us that we were moving on. "The show is next Friday night at 8:00!" Right after Silver informed the date, my heart began to sink. Next Friday is Dyeing Day and a tradition I always have that day is to have my other light fairy friends over and we all dress in colorful fashions and have a rainbow party. Then I thought about Jenny. When she was in the show last night, she was much meaner than usual! Even if her group didn't get in the show next Friday and I chose not to do the act, they probably wouldn't come to my house. I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater to check the list of the fairies who made it to the next show. When I got there, I saw Tabby fly away when she just finished posting the list. A few other fairies were there to check it. While struggling to see in front of some of the fairies, I scrolled down the list to see if the light fairy group was on it. Yup! They were on it fair and square! I began to think about how well-rude the group was to me and my sisters. I flew to Iridessa's room (who was the least rude) to see if she forgives me.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Marigold:
Once I got the news that we made it to the next round, I was shocked! I never knew we could do that! After lunch, I checked Pixie Postings for some news and events. The heading is about the next Pixie Hollow's Got Talent show next week. I already know about that! There is also a Fairy Dance in three weeks. Too long! But something really caught my eye; the music fairies are performing at Springtime Square on the night before the talent show. "That sounds like something interesting to look forward too!" I thought. After I read Pixie Postings, I decided to fly around not knowing what to expect.

Silver:

I sat down and thought about the other water fairies. They seemed a little rude in the talent show! I decided to talk to the fairy who was the least rude:Silvermist! I flew to her room and knocked on her door. Knock Knock! Silvermist answered. "Hi!" she said. "Sorry that some of us were a little rude lately. We were hoping to fly in to you to apologize" "Yeah!" I said. "I'd fly backward if I could for not standing up to myself more." Silvermist smiled. "I know the other water fairies apologize too." she said. "Is there anything we can do to make it up?" I asked. "Maybe we can join your act in the talent show!" Silvermist explained. That sounds ok but my sisters are in the act too! "What about Snowflake and Marigold?" I asked. Silvermist seemed to understand my point because she is thinking a little. "Maybe we can gather the light talent group to perform with them!" she said. That seems like a flitterific idea! We can have Mari and the dancing animal quire perform too! I flew off to tell Snowflake, Marigold and the other water fairies.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

No one has posted in a while except me. Just reminding you!

Snowflake:
"I'd fly backward if I could for us being so rude!" Iridessa said when I went to her room. "Maybe you can join our performance for the next show!" Iridessa said looking exited. "Um, actually..." I said. "The night of the next talent show is the same night we have our Dyeing Day tradition." "Hmm I see." Iridessa said thinking. "I have an idea!" "What?" I asked. "I will gather the other light fairies in the library and you'll get Marigold, Silver and the other water talents to join us." Iridessa said. "Ok!" I said. "We'll have your meeting at 4:00. I rushed to find Silver and Marigold to tell them about the meeting.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Question Reminder as well as my roleplay part

I want to remind you that no one else has posted since November. I don't want this to go inactive. Not trying to be mean or anything!

Anywho, here's my story thingy:

Marigold:
While I was flying, I saw Snowflake toss me a leaf parchment;

Mandatory meeting at the library today at 4:00 PM.
It's about the talent show.

I read over the parchment over and over until I began to take care of some of my animal friends in the Pine Forest and fly to the library at 3:30

Silver:

I told the other water fairies about my plan. At first I was unsure but then they smiled at me and nodded their heads. Then, I flew off to tell Snowflake. I checked her room for her. She's not there! "Oh well!" I thought "Guess I have to fly all over Pixie Hollow to find her!" On my search, I found Snowflake near Havendish Stream handing me a leaf parchment;

Mandatory meeting at the library today at 4:00 PM.
It's about the talent show.

After I read the parchment, I saw Snowflake fly away. "Wait!" I said right before she came out of view. "Who did you invite?" "Well," Snowflake said thinking a little. "I invited, Mari, Iridessa and the light fairies are coming and I will deliver a parchment to some of the water fairies. I want us all to perform in the next talent show together." "Well I was just about to tell you that's just what I'm thinking!" I replied. "Let's tell the water fairies about the meeting!" So we flew off to deliver the last of the parchments.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:49 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Sooo sorry, Tinker! I don't want it to go inactive either!)

Elma

I finally reach the fairy who is selling the tickets.
"Hi! May I have two tickets, please?"
"Of course dear," She says. "That will be 24 Maple leaves!"
I get out my petal purse and get the ingredients out. We exchange.
"Have a wonderful day, dear!"
"You too!"
I fly off. The tickets are very pretty. The art talents have done a very nice job. They have fancy gold writing on them with and painted microphone underneath! I tuck them inside my purse.
~~~
Ding dong! I ring her doorbell.
I hear some clutter move around before the door opens. She looks surprised to see me.
"Hi there!" I smile. "Wanna go to the show with me?"
"Wow! YES!! I just heard about it! I can't wait!"
I giver her ticket to her.
"Yay!" The smile on her face is huge.
"Come on!" I say, grabbing her hand. "We're going to miss it!" She quickly shuts her door and we zoom towards Fairy Tale Theater.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 01-21-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake:
After all the parchments were delivered, I made a few rainbows with Silver and at around 3:50, we went to the library.

I like the library because it's a quiet, relaxing place to study, read and share plans like what were doing now. Later, the other fairies came in. "Whats your plan?" Dewdrop asked.

I unrolled a leaf parchment that takes up the table we are at. It had a basic drawing of the stage, arrows, names and capital Xs. "We are thinking of having us all merge our groups and perform together!" I said. "This chart will tell us what we will do and when we will do it.

Marigold:
"That's a pretty good idea!" I said. "You can have the animals perform with you too!" Silver replied. We talked a little about the performance and how we'll do costume changes so we can each transform into our colorful outfits.

"We'll have our first dress rehearsal the day before the talent show!" Snowflake said as she wrote down a schedule. I gasped. "The day before the talent show?" I though "But that's the day of the music fairy's concert!"

I told Snowflake about my problem and she said, "The concert is at night! We'll be done by then!"

But I also wanted to advertise for the show. I want lots of fairies to see us! More fairies then the audience of the last show and some fairies left before our act started because they wanted to come just to see one performance. I want more fairies to see us!

After the meeting, I created a poster that said: Water, Light and Animal act at the next Pixie Hollow's Got Talent Show! I wrote the date and time of the show and drew a little picture. Then, I began to hang my posters all over the hollow. I hope more fairies would come.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Good idea Jenny!

Name:Iridessa
Talent:Light
Meadow:Sunflower Vale
Animal Friend:None
Number of Seasons:Unknown
Appearance:You know that!
Other:She worries a lot but always looks on the bright side of things. She is known for being vary smart.

Will post later
Old 12-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Marigold:
After I hung up my last poster, I flew over to the Fairy Tale Theater stage for rehearsal. Snowflake directed the act and told each fairy what to do. It was vary complicated!

"One, two," she counted as we were practicing our dance steps. "Why don't you choreograph the animal group?" Silvermist suggested.

I flew over to the animal dancing group and got them together near the Fairy Tale Theater entrance to practice.

I was right in front of the animals, showing them the steps. "One, two, three," I counted. The animals failed a lot! They only got the steps right once. That was when I was in front of them!

I can't be in front of the animals while we perform! I need to face the audience at some parts and there are some solo acts too. "I need help!"

I decided to eat dinner, put the animals to bed, then fall asleep after the dance class. When I woke up the next morning, I flew to Tinkers Nook so a tinker fairy could "fix" my problem. I headed to the workshop.

Iridessa:
I woke up looking at the sun shine out my window. I rushed to the tearoom hoping that me and the other light fairies could talk about the talent show and our performance.

I sat down with my other light talent friends. "Are you exited for our performance?" a light fairy named Jenny asked enthusiastically. "Yeah." I replied. "I hope nothing goes wrong." "Don't worry!" one of the other light fairies said. "It'll be just fine!"

But it wasn't. We kept either not doing the move on time, mixing up the moves or stepping on other fairies toes. "Guys!" Snowflake yelled. "We need to get the dance perfect! We even need time to make the costumes!" Jenny sighed. "Now, from the top!" Snowflake said taking her position.

So the second rehearsal was just as bad as the first one. Maybe even worse! I need Tinkerbell to "fix" my problem! I flew over to Tinker's Nook where Marigold seemed to be heading. I flew into her on my way. Together, we flew to Tinker's Nook hoping that tinker fairy could "fix" it all up!
Old 12-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake:
At the second rehearsal, all the water and light fairies gathered to the Fairy Tale Theater to practice. We asked a music fairy to come and play the song we want to use so we can keep our time while we dance.

"One, two, three," I counted right before the music started. Soon after the fairies started, a water fairy named Dewdrop bumped into Jenny. "I'd fly backward Jenny!" Dewdrop said. Then, another light fairy bumped into Jenny. "I'd fly backward if I could!"

By now, fairies were losing track of the dance and doing the wrong moves at the wrong times. I was furious! The group only got the dance right once but I was in front of them guiding them!

I want the group to dance properly and Marigold's animal group to do well too so we can rehearse together. I decided to fly over to Tinker's Nook so a tinker fairy would "fix" our act. It turns out that Dess and Mari were headed there.

"What if no one is there?" Iridessa asked as I caught up with her and Marigold. "We can still look around Pixie Hollow!" I suggested. "We can look for fairies like Tink, Bobble and Clank." Marigold said.

"Let's split up!" I said. "I'll search summer and Havendish Square, Dess will search spring and Marigold will search autumn." "What if they're at winter?" Iridessa asked. "Search there if you can't find any of these fairies in your area." I said.

Then, we all flew off to search for some tinker fairies to "fix" our problems.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Silver:
The next day, we gathered at the Fairy Tale Theater to rehearse. Snow, Dess and Mari were looking for a tinker fairy to come and "fix" our problems.

We practiced the dance that Snowflake taught us. We saw Snow demonstrate the moves a lot of times. It should be easier today!

Not! We kept bumping into each other and losing track of the dance.

"At this rate it will take us forever to be ready!" Jenny said. "Jenny's right!" Dewdrop said. "I don't think we'll have time to design the costumes."

Maybe we won't have time for the costumes but I know someone who can make the costumes for us......Marina!

"I'll go to Marina's Place while you practice the steps." I told the rest of the group as I flew off.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
So sorry guys! :( I am back though

Sundew
I sigh as I leave the Talent Show. I still can't believe what Breezy did. I flutter home and plop down on my bed, tears welling up in my eyes. "Everything's crashing down!" I said aloud. "Breezy and I probably will never talk to each other again and now Foxglove is upset..." I begin sobbing uncontrollably. "No." I tell myself firmly. "Dew, get a hold of yourself! Everything is....going to be okay" I tell myself softly. In a blink of an eye, I am fast asleep, dreaming of clear skies and everyone being friends.

Foxglove
The moonlight shone through the window as I sat in my chair by the fire, reading Breezy's photo album over and over again.
"It's strange" I turned to look at Plum Pudding, who was lying on the rug below me. "How things can change so abruptly!" Plum rolled over and continued snoozing. I sighed. I couldn't take it anymore! I needed to talk with Breezy. But after that horrible story she told everyone in the Northern Territory...well I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I grumbled and flipped on the PV. They were announcing the winners who would go on to the final round.
"Next, we have Sundew Dapplewhisper, the poetry Talent!" Tabby smiled at the camera. I smiled back. "And finally, after some debate over who the story was directed at...Breezy Thunderbeam!"
My jaw dropped. How in Clarion's name did Breezy get in? I started crying again. Now everyone in PIXIE HOLLOW would hear the story. I would be loathed. Forever.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:11 AM
(/ ● ◡<)/ ★ミ
View Cutesky's Photo Album
Cutesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Ethereal
Cutesky is a wiz at Fairy TagCutesky is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Garden Talent

Name: Cutesky
Talent: Winter/Snowflake talent
Meadow: Winter Woods
Animal: Blue Butterfly
# of seasons: 5
Appearance: long ethereal-like white hair with side-swept bangs,
butterfly blue eyes, fair skin, artistic wings
Cutesky:

The meadow was very gentle the way it picked up a cool breeze, but at the same time it was harsh and cold just the way I preferred.
During this early morning, the atmosphere was serene. Silence made the light snowfall audible while I was admiring the view from my niche
in a pine tree. As per usual I was planning my day, which consist of a few errands: flitter to the pixie dust tree to pick up a share of pixiedust,
make the tastiest berry parfaits with Sunshine Rainsong (my best friend!) and then redecorate my home with a touch of glistening icicles,
and possibly catch some drift ice skating which happens to be one of my favorite things!! Another one of my favorite things is to sculpt
snowflakes into their own unique, intricate patterns.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Name: Phoebe Bumbleflip
Talent: Animal
Animal Friend: Blue hummingbird named rose
Appearance: Red braid, unkempt bangs(as in my avatar), and usually something fashionable!
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Announcements.

Yay! I'm super glad that a few more fairies have joined! I just want to clean stuff up a bit. So,

First: Please check my first post, there was some changes made, including:
  1. Limit is 3 fairies, not counting famous fairies.
  2. You can no longer have a famous fairy to yourself, everyone can use them. If she/he was your third fairy, your third spot is free.

Second:
If you have created a character in this role play but you don't use it, please pm me for I will be adding a character list to this post later on.

Thank you!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:26 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
(I'll join, too! )

Name: Autumn Raingem
Talent: Animal
Meadow: Maple Tree Hill
Animal Friend: Raspberry Red Hummingbird named Raingem
How many seasons old: 3
Appearance: Attachment
Attached Images
File Type: png autumnRP.png (130.3 KB, 2 views)