PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Help...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Heart Help...

I was wondering a few monthes back when my dad bought me and my little brother 3-month membership, he never entered his code in the secret codes for the dress, so do you think it would work if he gave it to someone else? Because he would love to.

~ Made by Twilight ~
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I'm pretty sure it would work!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:06 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 

Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Thanks! Can anyone contact the Never Council to see?

~ Made by Twilight ~
Old 09-17-2012, 09:26 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I don't think it will.

When I used my three month membership card I entered the number as a secret code and it gave me a error message and I needed to contact them. When I did they verified that I had redeemed the three month membership before they credited the girls their dresses.

With that being said, you or your father may want to contact them and see. If your brother does not have a fairy they may make an exception and credit your account with the dress as it is going to the same family/household.

Like I said, I don't think they will, but it won't hurt any for you to ask.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I think you just need to enter the membership code here if that doesn't work then you can contact the Never Council here (and change the drop down menu to "To the Never Council")
Old 09-17-2012, 09:29 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
I don't think it will.

When I used my three month membership card I entered the number as a secret code and it gave me a error message and I needed to contact them. When I did they verified that I had redeemed the three month membership before they credited the girls their dresses.

With that being said, you or your father may want to contact them and see. If your brother does not have a fairy they may make an exception and credit your account with the dress as it is going to the same family/household.

Like I said, I don't think they will, but it won't hurt any for you to ask.
I am quite confused at what you just said....
Old 09-17-2012, 09:38 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I was just saying, that from my experience that the outfits will only be given to the account that redeemed the membership.

You, or a parent, can contact Disney/the Never Council to make sure, but that is my understanding.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 09-28-2012, 04:31 PM
BK
View haikupixie's Photo Album
haikupixie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Doubtful
haikupixie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Yes you can give the code to someone else if he never redeemed it.