PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old Sent PM's

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Confused Sent PM's

How do you see the PM's YOU sent? Thanks!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
First, you need to make sure that you have it set to save a copy of all sent messages in your Sent Folder. To do that, go to your UserCP:

When the dropdown list appears, select Edit Options.

The options screen will then appear. Scroll down until you reach the Messaging & Notification section. Now look at the settings for Private Messaging:

Make sure you have the last option -- Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default -- checked.

Once you have chosen that option, you can go here in your UserCP navigation and select Sent Items to view any messages you have sent to others.

Hope that helps!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Computer Where are My Sent PMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
How do you see the PM's YOU sent? Thanks!
It depends on one thing.

HOW TO GET TO YOUR SENT BOX

In the upper right hand corner you should see the words "Welcome tinker406TWO"

Under that it should say "My Mood" "Last Visited" and "Private Messages."

Click on "Private Messages"

That should take you to a new screen. The messages screen.

A little way down from the top, in the middle of the screen, it should say "Private Messages in Folder: Inbox" There should be a little green triangle next to those words. Click the green triangle. A new tiny drop down box should sprout from the triangle. The choices in the new box are "Inbox" and "Sent Items".

Click "Sent Items." A new screen should appear.

Scroll down a little until you see "Private Messages in Folder: Sent Items"

Under that there might be all the messages you have sent lately until your message box is full. If they are there, you can click on them. Congratulations, you are done.

BUT IT MIGHT BE EMPTY!

If it is empty, and you know you sent messages, and you know you did not empty your sent messages folder, then I have some unfortunate news. You might have a setting where you haven't been saving your sent messages.

----

HOW TO SAVE YOUR SENT MESSAGES

If your sent messages place is empty, do this.

On the left side of the screen is a tall narrow box called "Your Control Panel."

A little way down from the top is a section called "Settings & Options" and a little way more down from there is a choice called "Edit Options".

Click on "edit options". A new screen will appear. Scroll down until you come to a big box in the middle called "Messaging & Notification" Inside that box are three other boxes, one on top of another. The third and bottom box is called "Private Messaging"

The very last line in the "Private Messaging" box has a checkbox that says "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" If your sent box is empty, then the checkbox next to that is probably not checked. Click on it to make the checkmark appear in the checkbox. If the checkmark is there, then any future PM you send will be kept in the SENT folder.

There is one thing to worry about, though: Your mailbox will fill up faster if you keep sent messages.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)