PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old My Roleplay Attempt...:).

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Fairy Name: Tansy Greenleaf
Talent: Garden
Looks: Brown hair, a slightly tanned face, dark blue eyes, and a smile on her face. Likes wearing pink but will wear other colors especially yellow too.
Personality: Cheerful, creative, and always looking forward for some fairy fun adventures!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
straw looked around....clueless. "well i think ive got to be on my way to get home.....i need to take care of some things back at my house. ill see yall later!"
Old 10-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Flitterer
View TheDarkRose221's Photo Album
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Wishful
TheDarkRose221 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Fairy Name(s): Mistpetal; Nightshade
Talent: Mist's a water talent while Lila in an air talent
Looks: Mistpetal has dark blue hair with caramel highlights her and there and deep, enchanting sea green eyes, she is usually seen wearing a a dark magenta outfit while Nightshade has dark hair, alluring blue eyes, dark skin, tall wings, and is usually seen in Dark Purple
Personality: Mistpetal is cold and quiet while Nightshade is kind and brave.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:08 PM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
I thought, "Maybe now is not the time..." and sat down near my desk. Mia went to our garden to plant some new Poinsettas. (BTW, you guys are in the roleplay now!)
Old 10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Yay! Thanks Alexa.

Tansy flew to Alexa's and Mia's and saw Mia planting some Poinsettas. "Hey Mia! I can't wait to see your Poinsettas grow!" Tansy exclaimed as she landed right next to Mia.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:12 AM
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 

"Thank you. She's obessed with planting. That's why she's a garden talent." I said. "I haven't seen you in a long, long, LONG time. Just in time to see sister Mia a year after coming into the hollow." I huggged Tansy. "Yup, many SURPRISING things have happened since then." Mia said. I covered her mouth with my hand. I wanted to tell Tansy also, but she just got back from vacation, and I wanted to wait until she was settled back in to tell her the surprise, and for her to be ready to hear it. I began to laugh loud. I did that when I was nervous. Mia and Lilytwinkle giggled to each other, because they thought I was loony.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
straw was heading home to her water lily house. she opened the door and let out a horrid scream. "AAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 10-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 

Mistpetal skated on some water. She was working out her routine and Nightshade was dancing in the air above Tansy, Lilytwinkle and Mia.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:56 AM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tansy noticed Nightshade was dancing in the air above. "Hi Nightshade! I love your dancing moves!" said Tansy waving at Nightshade. Tansy turned back to Mia. "Well, you gotta be a garden talent to be obsessed with planting like me!" She grinned happily. "Anyway, I'm going to go back home to unpack stuff," Tansy told her friends. "My sister Sienna is depending on me to pick some new dresses with her for her dance recital."
Old 10-07-2010, 05:07 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nightshade smiled down at Tansy. "Thanks!" She called before noticing a seemingly angry water talent fly up to her. "Night, where aare my Water shoes?" Sh4e ased. "Dunno." Night said dancing around. "I last gqave them to you." She said adding a tone to her voice. "Izsaid... Idunno where they are. go look at my house." Mistpetal sighed and flew off
Old 10-08-2010, 01:08 AM
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I walked inside my house to get 2 cups on tea. "Do you want one?" I asked the people that were at my house. "I have to get to the garden and help out. Those thistles are at it again! You all can stay here as long as you want."
Old 10-09-2010, 03:35 PM
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I drank my tea and said, "Well, I'm going to work. I'll be back later! Mia and Lilytwinkle, come along if you want to. They could use you on daisy replanting duty." "OK!" they said, and walked right behind me out the door.