PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old New Fairy Roleplay

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:20 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Em sighed as she was not invited to the Selene's house. Em flew to her own house and stepped into the glamourous room. The roofs, walls, and floors were crystal glass with gold thread hanging everywhere and a dark purple canopy bed and a white shag carpet. This may sound creepy but Em kept some candy hearts in a little box. When ever she had a crush she would inscribe the name into it and either, break it in half if they end up hating each other, inscribe a happy face if it didn't work out, and draw a heart if it did. Most of the times Em just ate one when she was feeling down. That morning though Em's spirits rose when she saw "Pixie Daily" on her front door step, the title was "The Prettiest Fairy yearly poll Nominees: Emily Icejewel, Selene, and Azzura" Then on the next page there was an article called "The Angel Fairy Appears at Theater" under it was a picture of Em gliding up to the stage to say her thank yous and grabbing roses.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:27 AM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Serena stretched and yawned. A soft light filtered through the many windows waking her up. She pulled on her slippers and a sweater and opened the door to find the "Pixie Daily." SHe smiled as the front page title read: The Prettiest Fairy Yearly Poll Nominees: Emily Icejewel, Selene, and Azzura." Grinning to herself, she sat down and settled with a glass of tea that she spit out immediately when she saw the next headline. "Angel Fairy appears at Theater." Instantly she dressed in a long white silk dress and shot over to Em's house. SHe knocked on her door. "Omigod Omigod Omigod EM!!" She said, hugging her when she opened the door.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Em didn't even blush and waved her hand at the article as if it was a bug "Oh just look at this, its nothing really." Em lead Selene over to a draw and yanked it out showing stacks of newspapers articles.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:38 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

"Oh my!" Selene exclaimed at the sight of all the papers. "Anywhoo, I was wondering why you didn't come last night," Selene smiled. Em turned and closed the drawer. "I didn't know i was invited." Selene couldn't read her expression. "oh. Well, if you'd like to join me, I'm on my way to play some soccer with Sasha and his sparrow-men soccer team. C'mon, I've got some extra cletes and shin-guards!" SHe hesitated, but agreed. THe returned to Serena's home and dressed in shorts and loose t-shirts and headed off, chatting al the way.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

(Serena, be careful with controlling others characters )
The sparrow men soccer team came rushing towards Em all exclaiming things like "Hello there, Angel?" "I will play my best for you" and "I am voting for you" Em raised her eyebrows at the last one and head pointed to Selene. All the boys got the clue to be quite. Em called "Are you ready for complete ponage?" Em smiled and grabbed her signature purple and white soccer ball walking to the field with complete confidence. Some called Em a angel, goddess, or they just called her Thee Lady Golden because Em was like a normal fairy super hero to much fairies. She didn't have any special powers in fact she was just a normal fairy but her confidence always knocked people of their feet.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:49 AM
writing. always writing.
View Sealily's Photo Album
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 

My Mood: Sarcastic
Sealily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Seeing her friends playing soccer, she asked if she could join. She was already in a casual outfit, a dark blue tank with matching leggings, and she had never played that game before.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:50 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Selene modeled her confidence after Em's. "C'mon!" Me , Em, and Azzurra will OWN you guys!" She yelled, winking at Sasha. high-fiving Em, they scoreed 5-0 first half. SHe found it funny how the three Prettiest GIrl nominees were beating guys at soccer.

( GOtta go to bed. See you later Bffl! Please dont go to far without meh. :] )
Old 02-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Em walked up to the boys who were angry at half time. They had already drawn a crowd and Em knew what to do to keep it. Em smiled placing her hands on her hips "I bet I could score against you wearing my signature super high heels, with out flying." The team leader, Chris raised his light brown eye brows, he and Em looked exactly the same and Chris got on Em's candy hearts plenty of times "Its on." Em called the wind over with a pair of shoes an placed them on, lets do this!
(Going to bed <3)
Old 02-14-2010, 08:42 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Tansy, Crystal, and their other sisters watched in silence and awe as the soccer teams went against each other. Crystal wanted really badly to join Em's team, but Tansy told her to watch the game first.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Em decided to play defense and got ready for the ball. Soon the boys who were as determined as ever came dashing towards her, the purple and white soccer ball all one blur. Em ran up and kicked....and soon Azzura had the ball running to the goal.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:16 PM
writing. always writing.
View Sealily's Photo Album
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 

My Mood: Sarcastic
Sealily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
"C'mon, C'mon, gotta get this!" Azzurra muttered, taking the ball to the goal. Using a forceful shot, the ball soared over the sparrow mens heads and into the goal. "Ow," Azzurra muttered, rubbing her foot. Not very athletic, she hadn't built up an endurance for kicking balls, but she brushed it off, cheering with Em and the others. "Wow, Em, you played with high heels? now that had to hurt," She said, looking at the heels. Azzurra prefered petal slippers or barefoot, but that was just her.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Em smiled and shrugged "I am used to them, well at least now I know I can play soccer in them!" Em hand fived Azzura and smiled "Great goal!"
Old 02-14-2010, 06:39 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Crystal simply gaped as the girls scored goal after goal.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:56 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Selene heard her heart beat pound in tune with the approaching sparrow-man's feet. SHe didn't know what came over her. Playing defense, she shot forward and stole the ball, twirled, and kicked it up to Em. She smiled happily to herself. Soccer came to her just like dancing did. She cheered and high-fived her team when Azzurra scored once more, ending the game. She looped her arm through Em's and Azzura's. "40 to 0. Great game, guys." SHe winked and headed off toward Crystal. "Lunch at my place! And this time, your comin' too." She exclaimed, nudging Em softly.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Flitterer
View TheDarkRose221's Photo Album
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Wishful
TheDarkRose221 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Luna overheard the group. "Could I come too?" She asked quietly.