PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old does anyone else use clickables butterflies anymore?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*
View LilChasmyn's Photo Album
LilChasmyn's Fairy
My Mood: Talkative
LilChasmyn has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
does anyone else use clickables butterflies anymore?

i dont see them at all nowadays
Old 01-26-2012, 11:41 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
If I remember correctly, Disney (Pixie Hollow) no longer supports Clickables. That would mean no more butterflies.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:00 AM
*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*
View LilChasmyn's Photo Album
LilChasmyn's Fairy
My Mood: Talkative
LilChasmyn has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
no, actually i found the download for it somewhere else. i know i can still get butterflies to fly with my fairies. i think when they said they no longer support it meant that they don't answer questions about clickables.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
You can still use clickables, and get a butterfly to fly with you!
The only difference is, they're no longer able to help you if you have any problems while using them-that's what the ''no longer supported'' means.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblestripe View Post
If I remember correctly, Disney (Pixie Hollow) no longer supports Clickables. That would mean no more butterflies.
Actually, we are still able to use Clickables and butterflies just as we always have been

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilChasmyn View Post
no, actually i found the download for it somewhere else. i know i can still get butterflies to fly with my fairies. i think when they said they no longer support it meant that they don't answer questions about clickables.
This is correct.
Here is where you can download the software.
When they say they no longer "support" Clickables, think of it as they no longer give "customer support" for Clickables.

I personally don't use butterflies very often.
I have the handheld game for them, but I just haven't gotten around to using it lately!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I have seen fairies flying around with butterflies occasionally.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:36 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Like Rin said, the Clickables still work, the NC just aren't supplying customer service for them now

And if you want to see butterflies, I've seen Emerald (Emeraldrocks) and Strawberry Icepetal (FragileSnow) both flying around with butterflies very often. Also, if you fly to the busiest server and then go into Havendish Square, there are usually a few fairies showing off their new pets
Old 01-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I have always seen Minerva and her other fairies. But, I found out something that I still don't understand, it started around the Beta-Period and you can find it in the forums.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yup! My fairy, Ella, just "purchased" a butterfly friend today using her Tink Points. She'll have her little yellow friend for 7 days! I like the butterflies because you don't have to feed them or take care of them.