PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items > In the Attic

In the Attic Old Virtual Item threads go here.

Old Pixie post office scam :(

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart Pixie post office scam :(

So I was talking to a girl and she said we can go half and half so we both get one item. I sent first then got deleted and scammed. Boy am I mad! -_-
Old 04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
As a general rule, I do not add friends or speak to anyone in the Pixie Post Office. It's an easy place to get scammed for free stuff by mean fairies.

I am sorry that happened to you, hun! *hugs*
Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you. You can always try contacting Pixie Hollow customer service (http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h.../feedback.html), and report it as a misbehaving fairy so that they know about it. Hopefully then that fairy will be scolded and they might even be able to give you diamonds back.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:40 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I am extremely sorry that happened to such a sweet fairy like you and many more! I too have made a vow not to add anyone in the Pixie Post Office, it is really easy to be scammed and believe me, there are many scams they've come up with...
Rosey xoxo
Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 AM
I'm baaaaaaack! ^.^
View Twilight Moonmist's Photo Album
Twilight Moonmist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Graphic Trio Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Artistic
Twilight Moonmist is a talented FairyTwilight Moonmist is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Awh, I'm so sorry! That happened to my friend the other day (she and this other fairy liked two different outfits, so they agreed that they'd each buy one and she got scammed :/ ). Fairies like that take honest, generous fairies--like yourself--and target them. I'm really sorry!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:40 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Please know that many the fairies on this forum would be delighted to go "half & half"
on the PO outfits. We usually post here & meet up to do the exchange.
Never, never, never trade with strangers!!

So sorry you got scammed!
But most of us have been as well, so don't feel you're all alone!

xoxx Grace
Old 04-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
I agree, never trade with strangers. If you do, ask them to trade first. That way, if they do not there is a chance that they were thinking of scamming. I usually go half and half with friends I personally know, or I know that another friend of mine knows them very well. There is a lesser chance being scammed like that. Sorry this happened, something like this happened to me a while ago on a different site, it also made me mad
Old 04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Sorry Luna about the problem that harmed you. *hugs* If you see a mean fairy, just report her/him. Then you just flew away from them. Don't say anything about them. Another way to go away from mean fairy contact the NC about this problem. Just click here.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 04-05-2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: add color
Old 04-05-2013, 06:54 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I am sorry that happened to you. I usually trade or go in half
with good friends. You can always ask me when you see me on,
I will send you what I promise too. You just have to be careful in
the PPO sometimes.

~Twi
Old 04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

I would love to go half and half with you guys, but the scam lowers my diamonds to 8
Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I'm sorry you got scammed in the PO by a pixie, Luna. I never trust ANYONE in the PO, you can get easily tricked. I only do half and half with close friends that I trust.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:07 PM
♪♥ Listening to music ♪♥
View Tiny Pumpkinshimmer's Photo Album
Tiny Pumpkinshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: BerryNice
Tiny Pumpkinshimmer has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Wow... I had no idea other fairies could be so mean like that. I never responded to people who ask me to buy them things from the Pixie Post Office unless I actually know them. Or we have been friends for a long while. No kidding though... how easy it is to get scammed now a days.

Do any of these other fairies have any morals? :c
Old 04-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
One time I can remember. I was at the Pixie Post Office and was looking at what they had for sale. Out of nowhere a pixie sends me a whisper to ask me to buy them something. I don't reply to them and they fire back something along the lines of " buy me something or I'm going to report you! "

I just changed servers after that.

Post Office seems pretty dangerous at times.

Just have to shop with one eye over your wing I suppose.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Maybe we should all try speed chatting, and pretend we don't know what they're saying. Just a thought though. :P
I'm so sorry you got scammed! You should tell the Never Council about the scamming issue. I told them about the Animal Derby cheaters, and received a nice response, saying they'd keep their wings out.
@Frozenthorn: that is so sad! People really misuse the report button. One time I was about to be reported for being in a house. But you did the right thing by switching servers.
I wish we could come in and shop, instead of being hounded by beggars. (Even though I'm not a member, I am very much against begging. But when I was a member, I got my fair share of being bugged.)
Old 04-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I've heard so many friends in you tube that being hacked because of being scammed. Aww, sorry Luna if that's happened to you. I hope the NC will give the solution soon.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~