PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Exploring Pixie Hollow (rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:14 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Exploring Pixie Hollow (rp)

Hi, this roleplay is about your character taking a walk, then they fall into a hole that takes them to Pixie Hollow. Your Character will choose a fairy name and talent, then they learn the way of the pixies.

Rules

BIO of Character:
Name:
Fairy Name:
Appearance:
Fairy Talent:
Other: ( If Other)
You can have 2 characters, and ages range through 12 - 17. Please follow PHF rules and no god modding.
Here we go.
My Character
Name: Scarlet Harrison
Fairy Name: Scarlet
Personality:Nice, a bit directive, and serious
Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Brown eyes, usually wears red, blue or purple
Fairy Talent: Animal
Other: None
Old 03-28-2014, 02:26 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
ill join tomorrow, save my spot please!
Old 03-28-2014, 04:52 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Name: Skye Adams
Fairy name: Skye
Personality: is a dreamer. shes also good to have as a friend in bad times.
Appearance: straight brown hair that goes to her mid-back, light grey eyes, almost white, freckles on both of her cheeks. her skin is fair.
Fairy talent: Fast-flying.
other: nothing for now.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-30-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
We will start soon, but we need more people to join.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:07 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Name: Julia Zink
Fairy Name: Abigail (It's Julia's middle name)
Personality: Kind, thoughtful, helpful, quiet, friendly, she's loud around close friends.
Appearance: Wavy, thick, dark brown hair, big hazel eyes, a lot of freckles, thin frame, she's kinda tiny, her cheeks are rosy.
Fairy Talent: Messaging Talent (like Viola)
Other: She enjoys a warm cup of tea.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:56 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'll join (:

Name: Veronica St. Clair
Fairy Name: Ivy
Personality: Very girly, but laid back. She is a social butterfly, and she loves all things girly!
Appearance: Long, straight blonde hair with highlights, blue eyes. She loves to wear fancy brands like Chanel.
Fairy Talent: Serving Talent

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 03-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok, we can start now.

Scarlet

I woke up this morning at 8:00 A.M.. It was a Saturday, but I liked to get up early. I combed my hair, did all my morning stuff. Pancakes were for breakfast." Mother, can I eat breakfast outside? " I asked. " Sure, it's nice out. " said my mother. So, I took my plate and sat outside at my favorite table on the porch. I looked over at my neighbors houses. My neighbors were my best friends who went to the same school as me also. As I ate my pancakes, I thought about inviting my friends over for the afternoon. I finally decided to ask my mother. " Mother, can I have my best friends over for the afternoon?" I asked. " Ok. " she said. So I decided that when they woke up ( Now it's 8:45 and that means I could ask soon ) I would ask. I decided just to write a bit.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:21 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Name: Dawn Leitner
Fairy Name: Daybreak (She thought it was a prettier version. )
Personality: Outgoing, social, talkative, open minded, kind of girly, optimistic
Appearance: Tall, slender, long straight red hair and golden brown eyes. Will attach image later.
Talent: Light

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 03-30-2014 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:04 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Skye:
"Skye! Get up! It's morning!" My dad shouts.
"Ughhh... okay. I'm getting up!" I shout back, with a touch of sleep still in my voice.
I get up and go to the bathroom. Then, I go back into my room so I can get dressed. I decide to wear my favorite purple shirt with a pair of denim shorts that have little light pink flowers on them. I braid my hair and put on a simple pair of sandals.
I walk out into the hall that heads into the kitchen where Dad is making breakfast. My little brother is sitting at the table wearing his Halloween costume and stuffing his favorite raspberry waffles in his face. He wasn't the one that a person would look for if they wanted to learn manners.
"Skye, do you want toast?" My dad asks.
I shrug. "No thanks, I'm not all that hungry. But thank you for asking!"
"hummphhh" My brother says, his mouth filled with raspberry waffles.
"Kevin!" Dad says, as he slams his hand down on the counter. "Swallow the food and then talk. Do you understand?"
"Nuhhhhhphhh" Is Kevin's answer. To which Dad walks over to the table angerily and stands in front of Kevin.
"Spit it out. Now." He says sternly. Kevin only turns his head away and pretends he didn't hear anything. But all that does is make Dad even more mad. He then makes him spit it out on to the plate and takes the plate away all together.
"Nooooo!!" Kevin runs behind him and tries to get his waffles back, but his attempt only fails. I just ignore Kevin and head outside. I saw my neighbor, her name is Scarlet.
"Hey Scarlet!" I say. In response, the old man next door who was sitting on his front porch, shouted back, saying:
"Hey! Now you keep it down, you hear?" He says.
"I wasn't even yelling.." I say slowly.
"Don't you sass me!" He throws a strange shoe at me, but I just shrug that off and put my attention back onto Scarlet.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-29-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:33 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Julia

"Julia! Your oatmeal is getting cold!" My mother calls from downstairs.
I quickly spit out the rest of my toothpaste and rinse my mouth.
"Coming!" I call. I wipe my mouth on a towel and run out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. I pull out the chair next to my sister, Caitlin, who is already eating her breakfast. I sit down and begin to eat my oatmeal which is pretty disgusting because it's cold.
"So," my mother says, taking a seat next to me. "I'm heading to the grocery store and your father is in the garage working on that thing of his. If you need anything ask him, okay?"
"Ok," Caitlin and I say.
"Good. See you soon!" My mom says getting up. She picks up her pocketbook and her phone and goes out through the front door.
"I'm going to the backyard to see if there are any fairies in my fairy house," I tell Caitlin. She just rolls her eyes and continues texting whoever she happens to be texting at 8:30 in the morning.
I put my bowl in the sink and put my shoes on.
"Bye," I call slipping out the door.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:29 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Dawn

I got back from my morning jog just in time for breakfast. The neighborhood was just beginning to stir.
I waved to my friends Scarlet and Skye, who lived across the street from me. I also called out a hello to Julia, another neighborhood friend.
After going in for a meal of pancakes and juice, I changed out of my jogging clothes. After a quick shower, I got dressed for the day and went outside, to see if any of the other girls were still around.

(Hope that's okay, Rainbow, Kenzie and Jenny. From your posts I kind of assumed we were all neighbors. )
Old 03-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I jolt awake to the sound of my blaring alarm clock, and quickly turn it off. It's exactly 7:30 am. I hop out of bed and put on my purple fuzzy slippers, then run downstairs. I'm pouring a bowl of cereal when my brother Josh walks in.
"Are you always this loud in the morning?"
I laugh, but don't say anything. Josh has been attending college for the last year, and he's home for a visit. We both eat breakfast then I go back upstairs and change into my workout clothes. I come back downstairs and leave to go on my usual Saturday walk. It's always nice to get some fresh air and clear your mind.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

I'll join later, save me a spot!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That's totally ok Blaze_of_Glory and I'm saving you a spot Kitty_Luna!

Scarlet
I waved to my friend Dawn seeing she was waving at me. My friends Julia and Skye were also outside today. I thought they had the same thought about going outside since it was warm out. Julia and Skye were my neighbors, but Dawn lived across the street.
"Good Morning Julia, Skye, And Dawn!" I said.
" Good Morning! " said Skye.
" Hi, Skye and Scarlet! " Dawn called. We smiled.
" Hello, Julia. What's keeping you quiet? " I asked.
" Checking if there are any fairies in my fairy house. " said Julia.
"Awesome! Can I come over? " I asked.
" My mom is going grocery shopping, so I don't know. I guess it might be ok. " Julia said. So, I opened my fence door and went over to Julia's backyard.
( This Ok? )
Old 03-30-2014, 05:06 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
(Hope that's okay, Rainbow, Kenzie and Jenny. From your posts I kind of assumed we were all neighbors. )[/SIZE][/FONT]
(of course! thats just fine! okay.)
Skye:
I saw Scarlet head to Julia's backyard. They were looking for fairies in her fairy house. I've had like, thousands of dreams about fairies, so I was curious if there would be an actual fairy inside of it. My brother, on the other hand, didn't believe in fairies. In fact, all Kevin really cared about was boy things. He would never ever understand the way I do.
I went into my backyard and climbed up into Kevin's tree house. He didn't like it when I got in it, but truth be told, sometimes I did it just so I could annoy him. Anyway, I stood in the very front of it, and stood behind the pirate's steering wheel. A strong breeze blew my way, my braid billowing in the breeze. I then imagined that I was on a ship at sea, and I was the captain. The rest of the faithful crew was working way on the lower deck.
One of them stopped working and said:
"Three cheers for Captain Skye, the best captain of all!" And they all cheered. I blushed, then the imagining went away, to my surprise.
"Is there a fairy in there?" I ask, pretending nothing had happened.

EDIT: I'm going to change Skye's personality just a bit, because the post mismatched with her personality.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-30-2014 at 05:09 PM. Reason: added EDIT